Men in women's bathrooms

Why are feelings in quotes?

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.
I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that

So . . . either you are saying that you don't believe that scenario could EVER happen, that no man would ever try a stunt like that to gain access to a ladies' room, OR you are saying that you believe the risk to females is worth it to you in order to make the trannies "feel" good. Which one?
There is possibility for any scenario to happen, I wouldn't deny that. Women could get violated in a subway car, or a public park, or a guy can dress up like a girl and sneak into a bathroom right now. I just think that arguement is a blatant politicalization. I could use the same case for guns and weapons. Isn't it possible that a psycho could go buy a gun and kill a bunch of people? Don't you care about people? If you support guns I guess you're supporting the murder of innocent people... See it's a ridiculous arguement. Just tell the truth, you think trannys are weird and you don't want to support, promote or mix their culture with yours.

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.
I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that

So . . . either you are saying that you don't believe that scenario could EVER happen, that no man would ever try a stunt like that to gain access to a ladies' room, OR you are saying that you believe the risk to females is worth it to you in order to make the trannies "feel" good. Which one?
There is possibility for any scenario to happen, I wouldn't deny that. Women could get violated in a subway car, or a public park, or a guy can dress up like a girl and sneak into a bathroom right now. I just think that arguement is a blatant politicalization. I could use the same case for guns and weapons. Isn't it possible that a psycho could go buy a gun and kill a bunch of people? Don't you care about people? If you support guns I guess you're supporting the murder of innocent people... See it's a ridiculous arguement. Just tell the truth, you think trannys are weird and you don't want to support, promote or mix their culture with yours.

Now you are talking about a constitutional RIGHT. There is no constitutional right for men to use the ladies' room.

Do I think they are weird? Yes, of course I do. I've met a couple of nice ones here online. I don't have anything personal against them. I wouldn't be "mean" to one either.

The difference being of course that women in parks and on subways aren't taking their clothes off for private hygiene rituals like bathrooms and showers.

Nope. This one is dead in the water. Jack4Jill is currently wrestling through the grieving process of what s/he knows is the inevitable outcome of this. Women have rights behind doors marked "women".

Caso cerrado.

The difference being of course that women in parks and on subways aren't taking their clothes off for private hygiene rituals like bathrooms and showers.

Nope. This one is dead in the water. Jack4Jill is currently wrestling through the grieving process of what s/he knows is the inevitable outcome of this. Women have rights behind doors marked "women".

Caso cerrado.
:lol:

You are as dumb as that other stupid ****. Just like gay marriage, you couldn't hit a target if we dropped on your head.

Now you are talking about a constitutional RIGHT. There is no constitutional right for men to use the ladies' room.

Do I think they are weird? Yes, of course I do. I've met a couple of nice ones here online. I don't have anything personal against them. I wouldn't be "mean" to one either.
Thanks for your honesty

Thanks for your honesty

Now, if only YOU could be honest. So, you think it is worth the risk to women and children in order to spare the transsexuals' feelings, right?

Caso cerrado.

You are as dumb as that other stupid ****. Just like gay marriage, you couldn't hit a target if we dropped on your head.

You're the only dumb one around here. You couldn't even argue your way out of a paper bag. That's why you resort to name calling every time. That is a sign of stupidity. Lol.

Caso cerrado.

You're the only dumb one around here. You couldn't even argue your way out of a paper bag. That's why you resort to name calling every time. That is a sign of stupidity. Lol.
It's the sign of dealing with a useless stupid ****.

After a time that's annoying but I'm done with you, you stopped being entertaining days ago.

Go fear who is in the stall next to you. No one but you and that other moron cares.

Caso cerrado.
Nobody is arguing with that... The discussion is about the simple question... Is a transgender woman a woman? You say "no, penis = man"... Your opposition says "yes, psychological identity = woman"
It's actually a fascinating debate

Thanks for your honesty

Now, if only YOU could be honest. So, you think it is worth the risk to women and children in order to spare the transsexuals' feelings, right?
What risk? The same you have now?

Caso cerrado.

It's the sign of dealing with a useless stupid ****.

After a time that's annoying but I'm done with you, you stopped being entertaining days ago.

Go fear who is in the stall next to you. No one but you and that other moron cares.

Ba-ha-ha! You just can't argue against my points in a coherent and adult manner. :D Go on home with your ball. Lol.

Actually I was watching Jack4Jill's posts devolve during just this day into scathing vitriol. A sure sign that the stage of grief of denial is shifting into anger. Then will come bargaining and finally acceptance that the 17 million rape survivors behind doors marked "women" will prevail..

S/he's just squirming right now. Back off and give it room to process. Acceptance is inevitable..

Thanks for your honesty

Wait. Didn't you just say you were "done with me." That I was no longer "entertaining" for you? :lol: You are one angry and confused individual, eh?

Caso cerrado.
Nobody is arguing with that... The discussion is about the simple question... Is a transgender woman a woman? You say "no, penis = man"... Your opposition says "yes, psychological identity = woman"
It's actually a fascinating debate
You'd better base male and female on looks, you can't use genetics.

Actually I was watching Jack4Jill's posts devolve during just this day into scathing vitriol. A sure sign that the stage of grief of denial is shifting into anger. Then will come bargaining and finally acceptance that the 17 million rape survivors behind doors marked "women" will prevail..
You are an amazing idiot, just like you were on gay marriage, now the law of the land.

Thanks for your honesty

I think I already explained that earlier in the thread when I said that before if a person who was clearly a MAN entered the ladies' room, we could complain, the man would be thrown out, perhaps the police even called to investigate. Now, all that same man has to do is put on a dress and say he thinks he's a woman.

Thanks for your honesty

Wait. Didn't you just say you were "done with me." That I was no longer "entertaining" for you? :lol: You are one angry and confused individual, eh?
That wasn't for you, ****.

Thanks for your honesty

I think I already explained that earlier in the thread when I said that before if a person who was clearly a MAN entered the ladies' room, we could complain, the man would be thrown out, perhaps the police even called to investigate. Now, all that same man has to do is put on a dress and say he thinks he's a woman.
B period, S period.

S/he's just squirming right now. Back off and give it room to process. Acceptance is inevitable..

The poster even BEGINS arguments in this manner, no "devolving" necessary. Just a rude pig. Lol.

Thanks for your honesty

B period, S period.

What's BS? Why can't you argue for your position?

Forum List

Back