Men in women's bathrooms

Let's not let biology count though.

If a trans male had to go through life as a true woman must, there would be none.
Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

And with all that, what you fail to understand.

All the science in the world combined will never turn a Man into a Woman.

It's simply unicorn shit.
Currently, there is no way to change the 23rd chromosome pair which determines sex. However, just about everything else can be changed. As long as society is unable to accept people whose gender differs from their sex, their will be sexual reassignment surgery which allows a person to live a life more closely to their gender.

It can't come remotely close to changing everything else.

We may be able to change the appearance of a penis, but it's still a penis. It can't have a period, does not cramp up during menstration. The altered penis does not allow pregnancy or morning sickness, childbirth. The altered individual does not go through menopause. Even sexual climax is (when possible) that if a man, not a woman.

I know the progressives hold science as their God, but they will never be able to change a Man into a Woman.

And that's fact.

Are you pleased that any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room and nobody can do anything? This is a "good" thing to you?
Are you proposing we have bathroom bouncers?

I asked the question. You don't answer a question with a question. You aren't that 'suave."
My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

Now your turn, are you calling for genital checkers?

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.
Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

And if the tranny is assaulted while using the biological correct restroom, not only is the perp arrested, he faces federal hate crimes.

Settled now?

Did you get that ladies? You 17 million rape survivors are a "non issue" to the democratic party. Just suck it up and let men in your showers. Just push down that PTSD. You don't have any rights..

It shouldn't be surprising, given that this is the same party that has, as its current leading Presidential candidate, a woman who appears to have willfully and knowingly enabled and protected a violent rapist, and helped to cove up his crimes by attacking his victims.

Did you get that ladies? You 17 million rape survivors are a "non issue" to the democratic party. Just suck it up and let men in your showers. Just push down that PTSD. You don't have any rights..

It shouldn't be surprising, given that this is the same party that has, as its current leading Presidential candidate, a woman who appears to have willfully and knowingly enabled and protected a violent rapist, and helped to cove up his crimes by attacking his victims.
Well, your point being that any politician who doesn't adamantly stand up for these rape survivors on this bathroom thing is as good as dead. I agree.

You're aware that Trump supports men in women's restrooms right? Just wasn't sure if you saw the video on that. If Hillary is smart enough to draw a line in the sand here, or at least remain conspicuously quiet about it (which will still be bad because someone is going to ask her about it sooner or later), she might steal a great deal of votes from Trump.

Of course that would mean she's have to risk Rachael Maddow destroying her chances at POTUS for daring to stand up to even the most absurd demands of the Church of LGBT..

Any man can dress up like a woman and go in a women's bathroom if they really wanted to
This just makes it easier -

The dumbest thing is how much discussion there is about it - crazy

Any man can dress up like a woman and go in a women's bathroom if they really wanted to
This just makes it easier -

The dumbest thing is how much discussion there is about it - crazy
Unless you're one of the 17 million rape survivors who would suffer instant PTSD finding a man in your restroom or showering area.

Just shove that sucker through eh? "Best not to talk about it; just do it...men in the ladies room and let's move on!..."

How about NO?

The US is going to hell in a handbasket anyway.....
Talk to your congressman
OR leave the country

I get it ..... RW men want trannie men to wear dresses in mens bathrooms .. they want to keep the "girls with dicks" all to themselves.

makes sense now.

So Men can now legally have babies

Guess that whole Roe V Wade thingy is just bullshit now.

How many women will make a sports team now that we all are legally the same?

all the RW men want to give the trannies the opportunity to have a child ...

The US is going to hell in a handbasket anyway.....
Talk to your congressman
OR leave the country
No, discuss loud, boisterous and clear all over the internet, or leave the discussion. I know the hits on this topic are bothering you. Oh, how you wish this cat could be shoved back in the bag.

apparently you want chicks with dicks in the mens room ... yes or no?

The reverse issue is a strawman because 17 million men aren't rape survivors from women. However, those numbers hold for women who are rape survivors from men. Behind doors marked "women" where real, actual women bare themselves for personal hygiene, the threat of PTSD finding a man in there with them negates any "rights" a man playing pretend might also be fantasizing he has..

After you

They ain't chicks if they got dicks.

You got a reality problem

Explain

The reverse issue is a strawman because 17 million men aren't rape survivors from women. However, those numbers hold for women who are rape survivors from men. Behind doors marked "women" where real, actual women bare themselves for personal hygiene, the threat of PTSD finding a man in there with them negates any "rights" a man playing pretend might also be fantasizing he has..

you just want to know if a man wearing a dress sits down or stands up when he's pissing ... if he goes in the womens room and closes the door to a stall, you'll never know ... if he goes in the mens room and hits a urinal, he stands up,you can see his junk and your curiosity is satisfied ..

got it.

kinda gay IMO... but who am I to judge.

After you

Sooooooo

Men are supposed to be uncomfortable with this, and women won't?

You can't make such dumbfuckery up if you tried.

you just want to know if a man wearing a dress sits down or stands up when he's pissing ... if he goes in the womens room and closes the door to a stall, you'll never know ... if he goes in the mens room and hits a urinal, he stands up,you can see his junk and your curiosity is satisfied ..

got it.

kinda gay IMO... but who am I to judge.

Gays can judge gayness far better then the rest of us.

here's a novel concept for all you old RW coots ..

no more greeting at Walmart ..

you can get a job checking mens junk and directing traffic at public crappers ...

Sooooooo

Men are supposed to be uncomfortable with this, and women won't?

What women or anyone else thinks doesn't matter. The Church of LGBT has an Agenda and nothing is going to stop it. Give any one of their drones truth serum and they'll admit this is exactly the case.

Forum List

Back