Men in women's bathrooms

I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that

So . . . either you are saying that you don't believe that scenario could EVER happen, that no man would ever try a stunt like that to gain access to a ladies' room, OR you are saying that you believe the risk to females is worth it to you in order to make the trannies "feel" good. Which one?
There is possibility for any scenario to happen, I wouldn't deny that. Women could get violated in a subway car, or a public park, or a guy can dress up like a girl and sneak into a bathroom right now. I just think that arguement is a blatant politicalization. I could use the same case for guns and weapons. Isn't it possible that a psycho could go buy a gun and kill a bunch of people? Don't you care about people? If you support guns I guess you're supporting the murder of innocent people... See it's a ridiculous arguement. Just tell the truth, you think trannys are weird and you don't want to support, promote or mix their culture with yours.

Now you are talking about a constitutional RIGHT. There is no constitutional right for men to use the ladies' room.

Do I think they are weird? Yes, of course I do. I've met a couple of nice ones here online. I don't have anything personal against them. I wouldn't be "mean" to one either.
Thanks for your honesty

Now, if only YOU could be honest. So, you think it is worth the risk to women and children in order to spare the transsexuals' feelings, right?
I don't think it's a significant risk I think it's just the right thing to do. There was also a risk to freeing slaves it was called the civil war...

Now you are talking about a constitutional RIGHT. There is no constitutional right for men to use the ladies' room.

Do I think they are weird? Yes, of course I do. I've met a couple of nice ones here online. I don't have anything personal against them. I wouldn't be "mean" to one either.
Thanks for your honesty

Now, if only YOU could be honest. So, you think it is worth the risk to women and children in order to spare the transsexuals' feelings, right?
What risk? The same you have now?

Wait. Didn't you just say you were "done with me." That I was no longer "entertaining" for you? :lol: You are one angry and confused individual, eh?
That wasn't for you, ****.

You quoted my post, genius. :D And the melt down continues!

So . . . either you are saying that you don't believe that scenario could EVER happen, that no man would ever try a stunt like that to gain access to a ladies' room, OR you are saying that you believe the risk to females is worth it to you in order to make the trannies "feel" good. Which one?
There is possibility for any scenario to happen, I wouldn't deny that. Women could get violated in a subway car, or a public park, or a guy can dress up like a girl and sneak into a bathroom right now. I just think that arguement is a blatant politicalization. I could use the same case for guns and weapons. Isn't it possible that a psycho could go buy a gun and kill a bunch of people? Don't you care about people? If you support guns I guess you're supporting the murder of innocent people... See it's a ridiculous arguement. Just tell the truth, you think trannys are weird and you don't want to support, promote or mix their culture with yours.

Thanks for your honesty

I don't think it's a significant risk I think it's just the right thing to do. There was also a risk to freeing slaves it was called the civil war...

That is nothing close to being the same thing. You are NOT honest. That much is obvious.

Thanks for your honesty

I think I already explained that earlier in the thread when I said that before if a person who was clearly a MAN entered the ladies' room, we could complain, the man would be thrown out, perhaps the police even called to investigate. Now, all that same man has to do is put on a dress and say he thinks he's a woman.
B period, S period.

What's BS? Why can't you argue for your position?
You can still complain, just make sure it's valid, you dumb ****.

No man is just going to throw on a dress and think he can pop in and get away with it. That's your paranoid nonsense.

Thanks for your honesty

Wait. Didn't you just say you were "done with me." That I was no longer "entertaining" for you? :lol: You are one angry and confused individual, eh?

Because I wanted people to respond to it, bitch.

I think I already explained that earlier in the thread when I said that before if a person who was clearly a MAN entered the ladies' room, we could complain, the man would be thrown out, perhaps the police even called to investigate. Now, all that same man has to do is put on a dress and say he thinks he's a woman.
B period, S period.

No man is just going to throw on a dress and think he can pop in and get away with it. That's your paranoid nonsense.

Of course they will! There are all kinds of wack jobs out there . . . like you!

Well, I did respond to it. It was stupid anyways, just like everything you say.

B period, S period.

BS. You know nothing of the kind. That's just your fear-mongering.

B period, S period.

I see that you are STILL responding to my posts too. :2up: I win.

Well, I did respond to it. It was stupid anyways, just like everything you say.
Stupid is the one who thinks a big hairy guy in a dress is going to get off watching her pee.

B period, S period.

Sure I know. I live in the real world. I had a guy break into my home before. You don't think they would? You don't know jack shit, jackass.

B period, S period.

I see that you are STILL responding to my posts too. :2up: I win.
If that's a win, I can't help you.

B period, S period.

Sure I know. I live in the real world. I had a guy break into my home before. You don't think they would? You don't know jack shit, jackass.
Was he wearing a dress?

Was he wearing a dress?

There are men who will stalk, rape and murder women, fool. You don't think they would put on a dress in order to get to a woman? There are all kinds of nuts and crazies out there in the REAL world, fool. We don't live in your idealistic la-la land.

Was he wearing a dress?

There are men who will stalk, rape and murder women, fool. You don't think they would put on a dress in order to get to a woman? There are all kinds of nuts and crazies out there in the REAL world, fool. We don't live in your idealistic la-la land.
Try worrying about men, instead of transgender men. Transgender men are not who you are going to get raped or murdered by. Those you call boyfriends and husbands.

Was he wearing a dress?

Try worrying about men, instead of transgender men. Transgender men are not who you are going to get raped or murdered by. Those you call boyfriends and husbands.

No kidding . . . really? That was never my point at all. Like I said, my point flew right over your head. You don't understand and that isn't surprising.

And the assurance that one will, and the other won't use the woman's restroom?

What the left is refusing to acknowledge is that this wasn't a problem. Transgenders who believed they were women dressed like women and blended in.

It is fairly rare to encounter a transgender since they make up such a tiny percent of the population and no one feared them. Perverts make up a much larger percent of the population and you are far more likely to encounter one of them. So, yes, people will be vary of anyone now and this law is to blame. Instead of not making a big deal out of it, this law calls what is likely unwanted attention to transgenders and will make people more wary because no one can tell if a man is a real transgender or not. Of course, the first clue is that they are dressed like a man. When we have incidents, like the man in Chicago taking advantage of the law and attacking a young girl, people will begin to have a more negative view of transgenders. Not fair, but they are being lumped in with every weirdo who uses the law to their advantage. A law supposedly made to help them will open the door for the sick scum who do want to attack.

Some say they won't, but they already have. A man need not be in a dress to choose the ladies room and that part needs to be changed if this law stands. There was no need for the law because no one questioned it when women, or those who looked like women, used the ladies rooms. Allowing people to use any bathroom they want with no questions asked is just plain stupid.

Some people are actually born with both gender parts. In those cases, the parents generally choose a gender for them and the thinking is that it will make things easier and they don't want the child to feel like a freak. Sometimes, they choose wrong. It's a rare problem, but it happens and in those cases, you can have a woman in a man's body or vice versa.

It's just rare and there was no need to call negative attention to it by suddenly creating a law to solve a non-existent problem. If a person is having identity issues, being the only one in the shower room with male body parts sure isn't going to cure those issues and it certainly isn't going to help the others that have to deal with it.

Last edited:
You think people are dying to perv on women and children and thats the motivation behind a movement to create a more accepting environment for individuals that suffer from a gender identity disorder?

Open your eyes man and stop distorting the issue.

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
The fact is any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room now and no one is going to do anything.

Are you pleased that any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room and nobody can do anything? This is a "good" thing to you?

That's entertainment to a progressive. Anything that they can do to prove they're "special"

Even scaring the hell out of rape survivors.
Rape survivors aren't mental toddlers like you people, they don't panic when they see a man peeing.

Do they hide away for the rest of their lives in special vagina-only worlds?

Such compassion

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.

It's more than that.

Laws like these, civil rights like the DOJ is claiming, allow those that are similar in nature use of accomodations in the same manner.

If the claim is made that a trans male is similar to a Woman, then any Man can claim he is similar to the trans male.

It's a road we should not travel.

Was he wearing a dress?

No kidding . . . really? That was never my point at all. Like I said, my point flew right over your head. You don't understand and that isn't surprising.

There is no stranger rape?

Stop the presses! And the unicorn she's riding

Forum List

Back