Men in women's bathrooms

I think women/people born with female parts go to women's room
I think men/people born with male parts go to men's room

That would be my decision if up to me.

If you have an operation and have a penis implanted, men's room
If you have an operation and have a penis removed, women's room

here's a novel concept for all you old RW coots ..

no more greeting at Walmart ..

you can get a job checking mens junk and directing traffic at public crappers ...

You could turn you're hobby into a profession!

a guy wearing a dress goes into the womens room, walks in a stall,shuts the door, and pisses ... for you to be offended you'd have to look under the door or over the door ... which one d you like better,over or under?

I go to the mens room, unlike you.

input/output .... unless an electrical outlet/device .... should not be in same restroom

you can get a job checking mens junk and directing traffic at public crappers ...

a guy wearing a dress goes into the womens room, walks in a stall,shuts the door, and pisses ... for you to be offended you'd have to look under the door or over the door ... which one d you like better,over or under?

I don't actually care, but I'm not a woman. They tell me they have a huge problem with it. I honor women, so I support what they want as it concerns to their privacy.

You wear a dress all you want. And go to the men's restroom.

Don't worry, I'll protect ya lil fella.

I don't actually care, but I'm not a woman. They tell me they have a huge problem with it. I honor women, so I support what they want as it concerns to their privacy.

You wear a dress all you want. And go to the men's restroom.

Don't worry, I'll protect ya lil fella.

you actually don't care?

then what the hell are you bitching about?

transgender woman ...

maxresdefault.jpg

someone tell me another woman can tell ... 99.999%% of all you whining RW boi's damn sure couldn't.

Boom! A transgender person delivers a knockout blow to libtards and their sick bathroom movement...

And I know that theNorth Carolina bill and others like it are not anti-LGBT.

L” is for lesbian. The bill is not anti-lesbian because lesbians have no desire to enter a stinky men’s restroom. Lesbians will use the women’s room without a second thought. So the law is not anti-L.

G” is for gay. Gay men have no interest in using women’s bathrooms. So the law is not anti-G.

B” is for bi-sexual. The “B” in the LGBT have never been confused about their gender. Theirs is also a sexual preference only that doesn’t affect choice of restroom or locker room.

T” is for transgender. The “T” identifies a person who has undergone hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery, and legally changes the gender marker on his or her birth certificate.

The North Carolina law is not anti-T because the law clearly states that the appropriate restroom is the one that corresponds to the gender stated on the birth certificate. Therefore, a transgender person with a birth certificate that reads “female” uses the female restroom, even if the gender noted at birth was male.

So, you see, the law is not anti-LGBT. What then is all the uproar about?

What has arisen is a new breed emerging among young people that falls outside the purview of the LGBT: the gender nonconformists.

Gender nonconformists, who constitute a miniscule fraction of society, want to be allowed to designate gender on a fluid basis, based on their feelings at the moment.

I call this group “gender defiant” because they protest against the definition of fixed gender identities of male and female. The gender defiant individuals are not like traditional transgender or transsexual persons who struggle with gender dysphoria and want hormone therapy, hormone blockers, and eventually, reassignment surgery. The gender defiant group doesn’t want to conform, comply, or identify with traditional gender norms of male and female. They want to have gender fluidity, flowing freely from one gender to another, by the hour or day, as they feel like it.

A Former Transgender Person’s Take on Obama’s Bathroom Directive

transgender woman ...

maxresdefault.jpg

someone tell me another woman can tell ... 99.999%% of all you whining RW boi's damn sure couldn't.

Keep telling yourself that junior. At the end of the day - no man would ever look like that. Ever. So one of two things has occurred here.

1.) You pulled down a picture of an actual woman and tried to pass it off as a man (most likely since libtards lie 24x7)

2.) This "man" underwent surgery as well as a host of hormone therapies, all of which violate the Hypocratic Oath of physicians (do no harm). Performing surgery and prescribing medications when there is no medial need is doing tremendous harm.

So either way, your weak argument fails miserably.

like HIM better?

tumblr_no1j2dUXWD1u6g2h9o1_500.jpg

sure ya do.
Keep telling yourself that junior. At the end of the day - no man would ever look like that. Ever. So one of two things has occurred here.

1.) You pulled down a picture of an actual woman and tried to pass it off as a man (most likely since libtards lie 24x7)

2.) This "man" underwent surgery as well as a host of hormone therapies, all of which violate the Hypocratic Oath of physicians (do no harm). Performing surgery and prescribing medications when there is no medial need is doing tremendous harm.

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

They are actually transsexuals. Pictures are one thing though. Usually when you see them in person, you can tell something is "off" about them. Usually the Asians can pass off being the other gender more easily, because they are a "small" people and have very similar facial features.

Pictures can be edited and photo shopped too though. Like I said, when you see them in person and close up, you can usually tell something's not "right" with them.

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

If you use google chrome, you can right click on a picture and use "search google for this image." It will come up that these are in fact trannies. Just FYI. :)

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

This "woman" has a ton of makeup on first of all, and it's quite easy to tell if you know what to look for. Hands and feet for one thing. Shoulder width is another. They have "man" hands and feet and big shoulders. ;)
Exactly. I nailed wytchy on that several times. When I see a picture of a "woman" with shoulders as broad as mine and hands that are bigger, I know it's not a woman. If you notice, every picture that whytchy and her pals grab are of face only to avoid the 6-4" dude in the dress :lol:

These postoperative transsexuals are not what I'm concerned about anyways. If I can't tell without close inspection, chances are I wouldn't notice these are not real females. My concern is male predators who will pretend to be transgendered simply by wearing a dress and some makeup with the sole purpose of gaining access to the ladies' room and/or locker rooms.

We have men who have the gall to go up to women in shopping malls, etc., and take "upskirt" photos of them, etc. Of course we are going to have men who have the gall to don a dress and hang out in a ladies' room. To deny that is simply naive and stupid.

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

This "woman" has a ton of makeup on first of all, and it's quite easy to tell if you know what to look for. Hands and feet for one thing. Shoulder width is another. They have "man" hands and feet and big shoulders. ;)
Exactly. I nailed wytchy on that several times. When I see a picture of a "woman" with shoulders as broad as mine and hands that are bigger, I know it's not a woman. If you notice, every picture that whytchy and her pals grab are of face only to avoid the 6-4" dude in the dress :lol:

I just did a little investigating and this particular "model" pictured above is 6'2". There are other pictures that more "questionable" as to the gender and looks like a total plastic job, not at all like a "natural" female. Like I said, pics are one thing, seeing them face to face is something else. You can usually tell something is not quite right about them.

transgender woman ...

maxresdefault.jpg

you were just jonesing for a link ... got wood did ya?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...fbieCbR-BDwxIJISXigtGg_g&ust=1463593461320120

Forum List

Back