Men in women's bathrooms

Hard to get an exact height. Every blog about "her" says a different height, from 5'3" to 6'2". Since it's really a man, I'm going with the larger height differential. :)

figures ... as I thought ... liar.

6'4" 240lbs.. size 13 boots

I dated a female model, she was 6'0" and wore a size 11 womans shoe ... she used to laugh and tell me I was the only man she ever dated that had bigger feet than her ...

a lot of wimps afraid of women out there.

It was probably a transsexual, and you couldn't tell the difference. :D

nope all woman ... try one sometime!

Muscle tone is also a give away. In pictures it may be hard to tell, but most of the long muscles are going to be more "developed" and more prominent on a man, even postoperatively and with hormone therapy. There is only so much those things can accomplish. The man is still going to have less fatty tissue than a woman and more muscle mass and muscle tone. So there are definitely "give aways" especially when face to face with a transsexual, even a postoperative one. Like I mentioned earlier, the hands and the feet will be bigger, and the shoulder width with usually be much larger. The legs will also be longer. Men have longer legs than women. Height is another. The average height for an American woman is 5'4" or 5'5", I believe. Of course, this differs depending on which country the person is from, but the men are ALWAYS larger (barring the exceptions - like abnormally short men).

Hard to get an exact height. Every blog about "her" says a different height, from 5'3" to 6'2". Since it's really a man, I'm going with the larger height differential. :)

I dated a female model, she was 6'0" and wore a size 11 womans shoe ... she used to laugh and tell me I was the only man she ever dated that had bigger feet than her ...

How would you know? Obviously you are confused. Lol. :D

Now, just because you make the penis an "innie" and dispose of the scrotum, that doesn't magically change you into a woman. It just gives you the appearance of a woman (to a limited extent - I've never seen a "postoperative vagina"), but you are still not actually a woman. By all intents and purposes, you are still a man. This is why they need questionable hormonal therapy for life and very extensive and potentially dangerous surgeries, to keep up the charade.

None of which should be encouraged

You realize that, under a Civil Rights suit, if successful ( not a prayer ), all restrooms would be unisex.

You realize that, right?

So those scary men MUST be allowed in.

Oh no! The truth! Just play pretend, don't talk about it, and make it happen anyway and just see how it all works out! Just like "sex change" operation!

(Sorry women rape victims, your PTSD takes a back seat to the Church of LGBT's dogma)

So . . . you post pictures of transsexual women (which you obviously find attractive and sexy), and then you accuse other men of finding them sexy? I find that very interesting. Seems like projection to me. ;)

Is this why you are vehemently insisting that transsexual men are "equal" to real and legitimate women? Well, they are not. Sorry about that.

I don't hate them, nor do I have any ill will towards them, but I refuse to feed into the delusion. I think it is extremely unhealthy.

Maybe if Obama would keep his big mouth shut about "social" issues and do his JOB instead of trying to play "social justice warrior" role, this wouldn't be such a issue?
Republicans in North Carolina brought this whole conversation to the national stage with " house bill 2"
It's reminiscent of the white only signs on restrooms and water fountains.

According to law, this gal is going be using the women's restrooms in N.C.

a98038_IanHarvie.jpg

Wonder how many men are going to be reporting this guy when he shows up in the men's restroom.
a98843_Amelia.jpg

Maybe if Obama would keep his big mouth shut about "social" issues and do his JOB instead of trying to play "social justice warrior" role, this wouldn't be such a issue?
Republicans in North Carolina brought this whole conversation to the national stage with " house bill 2"

a98038_IanHarvie.jpg

Wonder how men are going to be reporting this guy when he shows up in the men's restroom.
a98843_Amelia.jpg

No, it's not anything like that. Lol. Delusional.

So . . . you post pictures of transsexual women (which you obviously find attractive and sexy), and then you accuse other men of finding them sexy? I find that very interesting. Seems like projection to me. ;)

Is this why you are vehemently insisting that transsexual men are "equal" to real and legitimate women? Well, they are not. Sorry about that.

I don't hate them, nor do I have any ill will towards them, but I refuse to feed into the delusion. I think it is extremely unhealthy.

I don't even think about it. They don't bother me, I don't bother them.

It's the unhealthy obsession you and your ilk have that bothers me.

The End

I don't even think about it. They don't bother me, I don't bother them.

It's the unhealthy obsession you and your ilk have that bothers me.

The End

I don't have an obsession. I'm simply participating in a thread about them and giving my opinions and some facts on the matter. Are you trying to say that if a person participates in a thread on a message board, that means they have an "obsession" with the topic? Well, you've done your share of participating AND getting awfully angry about it. So who has the obsession? :D

a98038_IanHarvie.jpg

Wonder how many men are going to be reporting this guy when he shows up in the men's restroom.
a98843_Amelia.jpg

God look at those godawful fake looking breasts. :cheeky-smiley-018:

So where did you get your degree in psychology?

I think Obama is making a political blunder, but the DOJ documents require that a transgender student must identify in all ways, consistently with his preferred gender. So, the likelihood of some guy dressing in a dress to rape a girl in the bathroom is much less than a guy who truly identifies as a gal getting shite stomped out of him in the boys lavatory.

so then....self-diagnosis.

Since when does that build a platform for a legal argument to subject women to men in hygiene chambers marked 'women' outside the door? We're going to need MDs on both sides of this debate to weigh in on "how a man is actually a woman" before this can move forward to a resolution.

I'm more than well aware of your views on gays, but your post is a distraction. According to the DOJ, there's no "self-diagnosis." Rather, the kid has to consistently, every day, show up dressed, behaving and requesting to be treated as a certain gender.

As I said, I think Obama is making a political blunder. And, I also have serious questions about sports, and safety, and how the locker room thing works out.

HOWEVER, DOJ has every valid interest in making sure very effeminate males, who dress, wear make up, act in society are not having to use male restrooms in high schools. There's a legitimate safety concern there. And, it's just nonsense to think a male who acts and identifies as a girl is going to be a mass rapist of our virginal daughters. And girls are not parading naked in school bathrooms. I doubt the same safety concern exists for a very masculine girl, who consistently behaves as a male, to use a female restroom, and there may be a safety concern in her using the male restroom. But, throughout this country's history (and others's as well) there have been people who have psychological (and perhaps biological) reasons to behave differently than their traditional gentiles usually indicate.

HS restrooms were pretty rugged places when I taught many years ago. I'm sure they haven't gotten better.

It's all new. Again you can't answer the question, suppose a sexual predator does figure cleverly somehow figure out the loophole and walks into a girls room in front of people unable to stop him and starts molesting middle schoolers. You going to write to their parents and tell them it's OK because statistically they don't count? How many victims would you need to decide that it does matter?

Suppose the terrorist figure out the loophole to sneak into country as a refugee...

How many victims...

Ah, nevermind.

You know we agree on that, right?

So where did you get your degree in psychology?

What's that smell? OMG, it reeks, it's awful. It's ... it's ... HYPOCRISY. And it's a bad one. Can't you go outside before you fire one of those off? At least give a warning ...

BTW, just a heads up. It's not required to have a degree in psychology to have an opinion and it's legal to post your opinion on message boards anyway. You may want to write that down for future reference, moron ...

Sure I have, transsexuals "feelings" get hurt if they have to use the men's room, so they want to use the ladies' room instead. You all emphasize with their "feelings" and are willing to put everyone else at unease for it.
Why are feelings in quotes?

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.
I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that
Raising a child with gender identification disorder is very difficult. It's really heart breaking to see children being rejected by their classmates, teachers, and often their parents for being the only thing they know how to be, themselves.

In order to get women use to the idea that men will be using their bathrooms the left will make them attend desensitizing classes by forcing them to stroke the cock of some strange man. This way they will be use to it happenning in the bathroom.

Why are feelings in quotes?

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.
I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that
Raising a child with gender identification disorder is very difficult. It's really heart breaking to see children being rejected by their classmates, teachers, and often their parents for being the only thing they know how to be, themselves.

Get use to it. People get rejected for being themselves all the time. I reject assholes all the time....

Forum List

Back