Men in women's bathrooms

Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

And with all that, what you fail to understand.

All the science in the world combined will never turn a Man into a Woman.

It's simply unicorn shit.
Currently, there is no way to change the 23rd chromosome pair which determines sex. However, just about everything else can be changed. As long as society is unable to accept people whose gender differs from their sex, their will be sexual reassignment surgery which allows a person to live a life more closely to their gender.

It can't come remotely close to changing everything else.

We may be able to change the appearance of a penis, but it's still a penis. It can't have a period, does not cramp up during menstration. The altered penis does not allow pregnancy or morning sickness, childbirth. The altered individual does not go through menopause. Even sexual climax is (when possible) that if a man, not a woman.

I know the progressives hold science as their God, but they will never be able to change a Man into a Woman.

And that's fact.
I'm not arguing that sex reassignment surgery can change a man to a woman. That's not possible. However, what it can do with the aid of hormones and psycho therapy is allow the person to live a life that more closely matches their gender. Making the change can be risky and is very expensive. Most professionals consider it a treatment of last resort. Most transsexual, rely on psychiatry and mental health counseling to help live with the disorder.

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.
I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that
Raising a child with gender identification disorder is very difficult. It's really heart breaking to see children being rejected by their classmates, teachers, and often their parents for being the only thing they know how to be, themselves.

Get use to it. People get rejected for being themselves all the time. I reject assholes all the time....
We're not talking about individual rejection, we're talking about rejection by society. You do not get use to that.

figures ... as I thought ... liar.

6'4" 240lbs.. size 13 boots

I dated a female model, she was 6'0" and wore a size 11 womans shoe ... she used to laugh and tell me I was the only man she ever dated that had bigger feet than her ...

a lot of wimps afraid of women out there.

It was probably a transsexual, and you couldn't tell the difference. :D

nope all woman ... try one sometime!

So . . . you post pictures of transsexual women (which you obviously find attractive and sexy), and then you accuse other men of finding them sexy? I find that very interesting. Seems like projection to me. ;)

Is this why you are vehemently insisting that transsexual men are "equal" to real and legitimate women? Well, they are not. Sorry about that.

I don't hate them, nor do I have any ill will towards them, but I refuse to feed into the delusion. I think it is extremely unhealthy.

So where did you get your degree in psychology?

What's that smell? OMG, it reeks, it's awful. It's ... it's ... HYPOCRISY. And it's a bad one. Can't you go outside before you fire one of those off? At least give a warning ...

BTW, just a heads up. It's not required to have a degree in psychology to have an opinion and it's legal to post your opinion on message boards anyway. You may want to write that down for future reference, moron ...

You can have your wrong opinion all you want to. I'm just asking if they are qualified to make the claim that being trans is an "unhealthy delusion".

What's the recommended treatment for this "unhealthy delusion"?

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

Currently, there is no way to change the 23rd chromosome pair which determines sex. However, just about everything else can be changed. As long as society is unable to accept people whose gender differs from their sex, their will be sexual reassignment surgery which allows a person to live a life more closely to their gender.

We may be able to change the appearance of a penis, but it's still a penis. It can't have a period, does not cramp up during menstration. The altered penis does not allow pregnancy or morning sickness, childbirth. The altered individual does not go through menopause. Even sexual climax is (when possible) that if a man, not a woman.

I know the progressives hold science as their God, but they will never be able to change a Man into a Woman.

And that's fact.
I'm not arguing that sex reassignment surgery can change a man to a woman. That's not possible. However, what it can do with the aid of hormones and psycho therapy is allow the person to live a life that more closely matches their gender. Making the change can be risky and is very expensive. Most professionals consider it a treatment of last resort. Most transsexual, rely on psychiatry and mental health counseling to help live with the disorder.

I get that, but your asking society to give up their right to privacy ( and this isn't just about restrooms, it's lockers and showers as well. Post and Pre op) to supply theropy for these people.

The Government nor Society have a duty to provide this.

From Justice Ginsburg

The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”

Read more: Ginsburg In 1975: Separate Bathrooms Are ‘In Some Situations Required’

Last edited:

You know...there's a reason society rejects insanity by not embracing it as a norm. You might want to ponder on that one for awhile.

A person's gender is their sex, born at birth. Any rejection of that is a rejection of reality. People who reject reality are known in the DSM as "clinically insane".

Ponder. Ponder. Ponder... We as a society are under zero obligation to embrace insanity as a norm or to enable it by allowing men who are clinically insane to shower with women.

And that's fact.

I get that, but your asking society to give up their right to privacy ( and this isn't just about restrooms, it's lockers and showers as well. Post and Pre op) to supply theropy for these people.

From Justice Ginsburg

The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”

Read more: Ginsburg In 1975: Separate Bathrooms Are ‘In Some Situations Required’
In what respect do you consider it a violation of privacy ?

You know...there's a reason society rejects insanity by not embracing it as a norm. You might want to ponder on that one for awhile.

A person's gender is their sex, born at birth. Any rejection of that is a rejection of reality. People who reject reality are known in the DSM as "clinically insane".

Ponder. Ponder. Ponder... We as a society are under zero obligation to embrace insanity as a norm or to enable it by allowing men who are clinically insane to shower with women.
I don't think there is a threat or expectation to consider gender transitions the norm in our society. Don't over exaggerate the situation. It is a reality and a disorder that a small portion of the population suffers with. Being understanding and compassionate and fostering a safe comfortable society for them to live or seek treatment is the goal of supporters.

And that's fact.

From Justice Ginsburg

I don't think there is a threat or expectation to consider gender transitions the norm in our society. Don't over exaggerate the situation. It is a reality and a disorder that a small portion of the population suffers with. Being understanding and compassionate and fostering a safe comfortable society for them to live or seek treatment is the goal of supporters.

And as such we have fullfilled our duty by the establishment of Hate Crime legislation

And that's fact.

From Justice Ginsburg

Put into your own words... What aspects of a transgender in your restroom is violating your privacy?

And as such we have fullfilled our duty by the establishment of Hate Crime legislation
You really think hate crime legislation fosters a safe comfortable society for LGBT? Deal done?

And that's fact.

From Justice Ginsburg

There is no privacy in public facilities now except for stalls. This is why we call such facilities public. The only way to achieve privacy is through a single use facility.

Last edited:
OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Have any other fairy tales you wish to share with us from your sick paranoid mind? Why do you say suck ugly things?

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Libtardism is a sickness. It will be fatal at some time.

View attachment 71693
healthy_zpstxvfr2lp.jpg

3 bathrooms

men

women

and

transgenders

what is so hard to understand about that? it's easy
That's still discrimination. Obama's directive to the schools does not allow that. Transsexuals seek to use the restroom that matches their gender, not the sex designation on their birth certificate.

The "sex designation on their birth certificate" IS their gender. Try to comprehend that your fantasies are not reality just because you wish really hard. In my head, I'm a fairy princess, but shockingly, that doesn't give me wings and a magic wand in real life.

and it should be up to the establishment what kinds of restrooms to provide.

Well no kidding. Nobody is arguing about Target (unlike libtards - we don't believe we can force private industry on private property to do anything - we just choose to no longer shop there). The issue is public facilities. The public pool. Schools. Highway stops. Etc.
Really? There are no white only drinking fountains or restrooms in any private business because any business that opens it's door to the public is subject to civil rights legislation.

Really? You really want to tell us that someone has a "civil right" to force women to disrobe around him simply because he puts on a dress and makeup? Or doesn't even bother with that much, and just SAYS he "feels like a woman"?

Blacks fought to get equal rights in the long aftermath of slavery. The LGBT community and their lickspittles on the left are fighting to turn women into state-owned strippers.

"Get naked, and shut up, bitch!" ain't exactly "We Shall Overcome", y'know what I'm saying?

There are no white only drinking fountains or restrooms in any private business because any business that opens it's door to the public is subject to civil rights legislation.
This isn't about fully clothed people sharing drinking fountains, idiot. This is about naked women, 17 million of which are rape survivors, having to share that space with men.

Nice try at a strawman though. But, FAIL.

Rape survivors aren't even really the point, though. The point is that I don't EVER want to hear the phrases "a woman's right to choose" and "her body, her choice" from any of these hypocritical asswads again after this fight to turn all of us into muzzled chattel of the state who exist only to make their current pet special interest feel validated. "You can't force a woman to bear a child!" No, but you can apparently force her to expose herself to whomever the state deems to have a right to see her naked body. Why not just chain us all to stripper poles, while you're at it, leftists?

We've definitely settled the question of who REALLY has a misogynistic war on women, at least.

"I don't think there is really a way to distinguish between a man and a woman". Good God. We have kids in college that apparently skipped health class in grade school.

It's true that liberalism really does dumb people down.

Determining sex is not always as easy as you might think. About 1 in every 1500 to 2000 births require a specialist to determine whether the baby is male or female. How large does a penis have to be to be male? Even looking at the chromosome pair it can sometimes be difficult. There are also a lot of people born with sudtler forms of sexual anatomy variations some of which don't show up until later in life. There have been studies showing a strong correlation between problems in gender identification and sexual identification. We like to think that such identifications are as clear as black and white, however that's not the case. Both sexual and gender identification problems are far more common than you might think.

How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Blah, blah, dodge, deflect.

Find me a hermaphrodite, and I will be happy to identify him/her as whatever he/she likes (in fact, I used to be friends with a hermaphrodite. Looked like a linebacker descended from Vikings, but identified as a woman. Hey, whatever).

Otherwise, I will stick to wanting anyone who's obviously male ejected from the ladies' room, and reject the notion that because some people occasionally break rules successfully, that means there should be no rules.

And I am every bit as interested in your penis-bearing opinion about the safety of women as I am about your opinions on the best cure for menstrual cramps, which is to say, shut the fuck up, you misogynistic halfwit prick.

3 bathrooms

men

women

and

transgenders

what is so hard to understand about that? it's easy
That's still discrimination. Obama's directive to the schools does not allow that. Transsexuals seek to use the restroom that matches their gender, not the sex designation on their birth certificate.

The "sex designation on their birth certificate" IS their gender. Try to comprehend that your fantasies are not reality just because you wish really hard. In my head, I'm a fairy princess, but shockingly, that doesn't give me wings and a magic wand in real life.
When a child is adopted, they get new birth certificates. My son's gender is legally male, even though he was born female.

Forum List

Back