Men in women's bathrooms

transgender woman ...

maxresdefault.jpg

someone tell me another woman can tell ... 99.999%% of all you whining RW boi's damn sure couldn't.

Keep telling yourself that junior. At the end of the day - no man would ever look like that. Ever. So one of two things has occurred here.

1.) You pulled down a picture of an actual woman and tried to pass it off as a man (most likely since libtards lie 24x7)

2.) This "man" underwent surgery as well as a host of hormone therapies, all of which violate the Hypocratic Oath of physicians (do no harm). Performing surgery and prescribing medications when there is no medial need is doing tremendous harm.

So either way, your weak argument fails miserably.

you were just jonesing for a link ... got wood did ya?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjppqTf1OHMAhWFWSYKHY-vAdAQjhwIBQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pz4DHFbaGQ&psig=AFQjCNGWrmfbieCbR-BDwxIJISXigtGg_g&ust=1463593461320120

Seems like that would be you! :lol:

transgender woman ...

maxresdefault.jpg

someone tell me another woman can tell ... 99.999%% of all you whining RW boi's damn sure couldn't.

Keep telling yourself that junior. At the end of the day - no man would ever look like that. Ever. So one of two things has occurred here.

1.) You pulled down a picture of an actual woman and tried to pass it off as a man (most likely since libtards lie 24x7)

2.) This "man" underwent surgery as well as a host of hormone therapies, all of which violate the Hypocratic Oath of physicians (do no harm). Performing surgery and prescribing medications when there is no medial need is doing tremendous harm.

So either way, your weak argument fails miserably.

you were just jonesing for a link ... got wood did ya?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjppqTf1OHMAhWFWSYKHY-vAdAQjhwIBQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pz4DHFbaGQ&psig=AFQjCNGWrmfbieCbR-BDwxIJISXigtGg_g&ust=1463593461320120

Your postings today totally explain your views. YOU want to believe they are "real" women. :D Lol.

Let's cut to the chase here.

People with dicks can't go into the ladies room because they pee on the toilet lids.

Period...nuff said.

here's a novel concept for all you old RW coots ..

no more greeting at Walmart ..

you can get a job checking mens junk and directing traffic at public crappers ...

You could turn you're hobby into a profession!

a guy wearing a dress goes into the womens room, walks in a stall,shuts the door, and pisses ... for you to be offended you'd have to look under the door or over the door ... which one d you like better,over or under?

I go to the mens room, unlike you.

I don't actually care, but I'm not a woman. They tell me they have a huge problem with it. I honor women, so I support what they want as it concerns to their privacy.

You wear a dress all you want. And go to the men's restroom.

Don't worry, I'll protect ya lil fella.

you actually don't care?

then what the hell are you bitching about?

Defending women.

That's what Men do.

I know that's a foreign concept to today's males, but decent dudes try and respect women.

like HIM better?

tumblr_no1j2dUXWD1u6g2h9o1_500.jpg

sure ya do.

This "woman" has a ton of makeup on first of all, and it's quite easy to tell if you know what to look for. Hands and feet for one thing. Shoulder width is another. They have "man" hands and feet and big shoulders. ;)
Exactly. I nailed wytchy on that several times. When I see a picture of a "woman" with shoulders as broad as mine and hands that are bigger, I know it's not a woman. If you notice, every picture that whytchy and her pals grab are of face only to avoid the 6-4" dude in the dress :lol:

I just did a little investigating and this particular "model" pictured above is 6'2". There are other pictures that more "questionable" as to the gender and looks like a total plastic job, not at all like a "natural" female. Like I said, pics are one thing, seeing them face to face is something else. You can usually tell something is not quite right about them.

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

This "woman" has a ton of makeup on first of all, and it's quite easy to tell if you know what to look for. Hands and feet for one thing. Shoulder width is another. They have "man" hands and feet and big shoulders. ;)
Exactly. I nailed wytchy on that several times. When I see a picture of a "woman" with shoulders as broad as mine and hands that are bigger, I know it's not a woman. If you notice, every picture that whytchy and her pals grab are of face only to avoid the 6-4" dude in the dress :lol:

I just did a little investigating and this particular "model" pictured above is 6'2". There are other pictures that more "questionable" as to the gender and looks like a total plastic job, not at all like a "natural" female. Like I said, pics are one thing, seeing them face to face is something else. You can usually tell something is not quite right about them.

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

What am I "lying" about now? :lol:

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

As much as you might desire these transsexuals, they are not really women. They still have the same internal sexual organs that you have. :D Lol. They still have big hands, big feet, and they are normally overall bigger than a real woman. The one that you posted above is 6 feet 2 inches tall.

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

link to your 'investigation" otherwise you're a liar ... get it you idiot?

like HIM better?

sure ya do.

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

Getting defensive, eh? Lol. Funny.

here's a novel concept for all you old RW coots ..

no more greeting at Walmart ..

you can get a job checking mens junk and directing traffic at public crappers ...

a guy wearing a dress goes into the womens room, walks in a stall,shuts the door, and pisses ... for you to be offended you'd have to look under the door or over the door ... which one d you like better,over or under?

I don't actually care, but I'm not a woman. They tell me they have a huge problem with it. I honor women, so I support what they want as it concerns to their privacy.

you actually don't care?

Defending women.

That's what Men do.

I know that's a foreign concept to today's males, but decent dudes try and respect women.
Defend them? That would be nice instead of beating, raping, and murdering them.

And they have nothing to fear from transgender men. Men acting like men is the problem.

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

Why are you so angry that this is actually a big man wearing a lot of makeup with photoshopped images? ;) Now, now, is there any need for the name calling? Must have something to do with your pathological hatred of REAL women, huh?

liar ..

Open Your Mind.

Am I ruining your tranny fantasy? Sorry. :eusa_shifty:

you actually don't care?

Defending women.

That's what Men do.

Defend them? That would be nice instead of beating, raping, and murdering them.

And they have nothing to fear from transgender men. Men acting like men is the problem.

You realize that, under a Civil Rights suit, if successful ( not a prayer ), all restrooms would be unisex.

You realize that, right?

So those scary men MUST be allowed in.

Hard to get an exact height. Every blog about "her" says a different height, from 5'3" to 6'2". Since it's really a man, I'm going with the larger height differential. :)

figures ... as I thought ... liar.

6'4" 240lbs.. size 13 boots

I dated a female model, she was 6'0" and wore a size 11 womans shoe ... she used to laugh and tell me I was the only man she ever dated that had bigger feet than her ...

a lot of wimps afraid of women out there.

Hard to get an exact height. Every blog about "her" says a different height, from 5'3" to 6'2". Since it's really a man, I'm going with the larger height differential. :)

I dated a female model, she was 6'0" and wore a size 11 womans shoe ... she used to laugh and tell me I was the only man she ever dated that had bigger feet than her ...

It was probably a transsexual, and you couldn't tell the difference. :D

It was probably a transsexual, and you couldn't tell the difference. :D

Or could, and it turned him on?

Now, just because you make the penis an "innie" and dispose of the scrotum, that doesn't magically change you into a woman. It just gives you the appearance of a woman (to a limited extent - I've never seen a "postoperative vagina"), but you are still not actually a woman. By all intents and purposes, you are still a man. This is why they need questionable hormonal therapy for life and very extensive and potentially dangerous surgeries, to keep up the charade.

Forum List

Back