Men in women's bathrooms

That's still discrimination. Obama's directive to the schools does not allow that. Transsexuals seek to use the restroom that matches their gender, not the sex designation on their birth certificate.

If true, then there would be no complaints since gender is sex.

His directive orders school to allow transsexuals to use the restroom that matches their gender identity, not gender. Not that lefties know the difference, and even if they do, they ignore it.
By definition - gender is the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Let's not let biology count though.

If a trans male had to go through life as a true woman must, there would be none.
Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

Pretty warped stuff. Some of you will use any excuse to peek at children and women in a bathroom. I am amazed so many of you can't wait to invade a women or child's right to privacy in the restroom. Lots of perverts on this forum. You sicko's really need to seek professional help.
You think people are dying to perv on women and children and thats the motivation behind a movement to create a more accepting environment for individuals that suffer from a gender identity disorder?

Open your eyes man and stop distorting the issue.

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
The fact is any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room now and no one is going to do anything.

Pretty warped stuff. Some of you will use any excuse to peek at children and women in a bathroom. I am amazed so many of you can't wait to invade a women or child's right to privacy in the restroom. Lots of perverts on this forum. You sicko's really need to seek professional help.
You think people are dying to perv on women and children and thats the motivation behind a movement to create a more accepting environment for individuals that suffer from a gender identity disorder?

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
The fact is any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room now and no one is going to do anything.

And this makes you happy?

Are you pleased that any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room and nobody can do anything? This is a "good" thing to you?

Are you pleased that any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room and nobody can do anything? This is a "good" thing to you?
Are you proposing we have bathroom bouncers?

Are you proposing we have bathroom bouncers?

I asked the question. You don't answer a question with a question. You aren't that 'suave."

That's entertainment to a progressive. Anything that they can do to prove they're "special"

Even scaring the hell out of rape survivors.

If true, then there would be no complaints since gender is sex.

His directive orders school to allow transsexuals to use the restroom that matches their gender identity, not gender. Not that lefties know the difference, and even if they do, they ignore it.
By definition - gender is the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Let's not let biology count though.

If a trans male had to go through life as a true woman must, there would be none.
Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

And with all that, what you fail to understand.

All the science in the world combined will never turn a Man into a Woman.

It's simply unicorn shit.

That's entertainment to a progressive. Anything that they can do to prove they're "special"

Even scaring the hell out of rape survivors.
Rape survivors aren't mental toddlers like you people, they don't panic when they see a man peeing.

Do they hide away for the rest of their lives in special vagina-only worlds?

It's not a matter of being a good thing or not. It's just a fact of life.

If that is what it takes to get you, I'll volunteer... :D

It's not a matter of being a good thing or not. It's just a fact of life.

Because of people like yourself. Lol. Why do you people care anyway? How about try and explain that? Is it really that important to YOU which bathroom this .03% of the entire population uses? What gives?

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.
No, he can't.

If I identify myself as a woman that is identifying "herself" as a man, I'm wondering what bathroom should I use?

If I identify myself as a woman that is identifying "herself" as a man, I'm wondering what bathroom should I use?

Now it's getting even MORE confusing! :eusa_think: If I'm a girl who thinks she's a cat, should I demand to be provided with public litter boxes?

Forum List

Back