Men in women's bathrooms

Pretty warped stuff. Some of you will use any excuse to peek at children and women in a bathroom. I am amazed so many of you can't wait to invade a women or child's right to privacy in the restroom. Lots of perverts on this forum. You sicko's really need to seek professional help.
You think people are dying to perv on women and children and thats the motivation behind a movement to create a more accepting environment for individuals that suffer from a gender identity disorder?

Open your eyes man and stop distorting the issue.

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
I understand that and respect the fear. Do you understand and respect the other side of the coin?

What is to understand? That some of you would like to avoid hurting the "feelings" of .03% of the population at the price of potentially putting REAL women in danger?
Is that the best you can do to objectively articulate the goals of the other side?

It's true though.

I'm a diehard liberal that agrees with the President on most issues - and supports LBGT rights. But on this issue I think that the President is dead wrong.

In principal I think that having transgenders use the facilities of the sex that they identify with is right. As a heterosexual male, I'd prefer transsexual men to use the ladies room.

However, there is no way to tell if a person is genuinely transgender or if they're a pervert pretending to be transgender in order to get into the women's facilities.

I have no doubt that there will be lots of perverts and rapists dressing up as women so that they can use get into women's bathrooms, locker rooms and showers.

Since there is no way to tell if a person is a true transsexual or a pervert pretending to be transsexual, the only rule should be that if you have a penis, you use the men's facilities and if you have a vagina you use the women's facilities
I think Obama is making a political blunder, but the DOJ documents require that a transgender student must identify in all ways, consistently with his preferred gender. So, the likelihood of some guy dressing in a dress to rape a girl in the bathroom is much less than a guy who truly identifies as a gal getting shite stomped out of him in the boys lavatory.

Send a thank you letter to your sorry government for wanting this to happen.

And we the people let our government use blackmail to make states surrender to it.

Pretty warped stuff. Some of you will use any excuse to peek at children and women in a bathroom. I am amazed so many of you can't wait to invade a women or child's right to privacy in the restroom. Lots of perverts on this forum. You sicko's really need to seek professional help.
You think people are dying to perv on women and children and thats the motivation behind a movement to create a more accepting environment for individuals that suffer from a gender identity disorder?

Open your eyes kido. Women do not want men in their bathrooms. Especially in schools. Why do you feel the need to use the wrong bathroom? Why should your personal desires supersede those of the general public. Why do you think you are so special? Guess what, you are not special, just another dude in a dress.
I have no personal desires or interest in this law... I sympathize for those with GID and think they should be able to use the correct bathroom. I don't think a guy should be allowed to put on a dress and go into the ladies room.

And the assurance that one will, and the other won't use the woman's restroom?

I sympathize for those with GID and think they should be able to use the correct bathroom. I don't think a guy should be allowed to put on a dress and go into the ladies room.

The correct restroom for a man with GID is the same as for a man without GID.

If by “correct bathroom”, you mean the women's room, then you're contradicting yourself. A man with GID, putting on a dress and going into the ladies' room is not different, in any objectively discernible way, from a sane man doing exactly the same thing.

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
I understand that and respect the fear. Do you understand and respect the other side of the coin?

What is to understand? That some of you would like to avoid hurting the "feelings" of .03% of the population at the price of potentially putting REAL women in danger?
Is that the best you can do to objectively articulate the goals of the other side?

HUH? You ain't new to the discussion and not that stupid.

I think Obama is making a political blunder, but the DOJ documents require that a transgender student must identify in all ways, consistently with his preferred gender. So, the likelihood of some guy dressing in a dress to rape a girl in the bathroom is much less than a guy who truly identifies as a gal getting shite stomped out of him in the boys lavatory.

so then....self-diagnosis.

Since when does that build a platform for a legal argument to subject women to men in hygiene chambers marked 'women' outside the door? We're going to need MDs on both sides of this debate to weigh in on "how a man is actually a woman" before this can move forward to a resolution.

And we the people let our government use blackmail to make states surrender to it.

Obama tried to threaten to withhold federal funding for states that didn't comply. They called him on it because he can't do that and he backtracked, saying it was a suggestion.

Seriously, though, it's amazing how he is so quick to make threats and pretend he has power over everything. I am guessing that pandering to the tiny percent is more important than the majority the left claims they want to help.

13178600_1074595895949971_6334418060275984219_n.jpg

or it can be freaks, women, and, men....you know.... whatever you like best

I have a better proposal. In the history of the disgusting and despicable ideology, liberals have never put their money where their mouth was. Lets force them to on the issue.

Two bathrooms: Conservative and Liberal

When you walk into the conservative bathroom, it is further broken down into men and women. When you walk into the liberal bathroom, it is one open facility. No stalls. No doors. Nothing. Let them all soak up all of that deranged sexual deviance goodness that gets them all frothy.

Pass a simple law requiring a declaration of your political affiliation on your drivers license. Upon walking up to the facility in question, you swipe the drivers license and that door unlocks if it matches what you entered. Problem solved. Everyone is happy. Oh....except the libtards who will cry like little bitches over this because it was never about making someone comfortable and always about forcing other people to accept what libtards want.

So...never used a men's room at an old sports stadium or racetrack, then? :badgrin:

Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Thank you for unequivocally proving what I've been saying all along. They are horribly disturbed and need mental healthcare. Not access to the restrooms of the opposite sex. This argument is over. You drove the final nail in the coffin of your own side.
Mental healthcare does not solve the problem of the need for restroom for facilities. I doubt serious that you would be comfortable with a 6 foot, 190 pound bruiser with male characteristics in the women's restroom because the birth certificate says female.
Except that biology can't produce a female "6ft, 190lbs bruiser". That's only the result of illegal human growth hormone and steroids and those are only the result of libtard physicians breaking their hypocratic oath of "do no harm". The fact is, if we enforce the laws and the oaths, this made up problem that you guys like to push will never be a problem.

I don't know about that! There are some pretty LARGE women out there! Savannah Guthrie (or whatever her last name is now) on the Today Show must be close to 6 feet tall, and if she was to gain 40 or 50 pounds, she would be there! Lol. :D

Geena Davis is 6', Lucy Lawless is 5'10", Lynda Carter is 5'9", Peta Wilson is 5'10". Savannah Guthrie is also 5'10".

Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Thank you for unequivocally proving what I've been saying all along. They are horribly disturbed and need mental healthcare. Not access to the restrooms of the opposite sex. This argument is over. You drove the final nail in the coffin of your own side.
Mental healthcare does not solve the problem of the need for restroom for facilities. I doubt serious that you would be comfortable with a 6 foot, 190 pound bruiser with male characteristics in the women's restroom because the birth certificate says female.
Except that biology can't produce a female "6ft, 190lbs bruiser". That's only the result of illegal human growth hormone and steroids and those are only the result of libtard physicians breaking their hypocratic oath of "do no harm". The fact is, if we enforce the laws and the oaths, this made up problem that you guys like to push will never be a problem.

I don't know about that! There are some pretty LARGE women out there! Savannah Guthrie (or whatever her last name is now) on the Today Show must be close to 6 feet tall, and if she was to gain 40 or 50 pounds, she would be there! Lol. :D

Geena Davis is 6', Lucy Lawless is 5'10", Lynda Carter is 5'9", Peta Wilson is 5'10". Savannah Guthrie is also 5'10".

I had no idea Geena Davis was so tall. Wow!

Most noticeable in A League of Their Own...she is eye to eye with the also-6' Tom Hanks! Lori Petty is also tall at 5'8". They both TOWERED over the 5'3" Madonna.

Heck, my wife is 5'8".

I'm a diehard liberal that agrees with the President on most issues - and supports LBGT rights. But on this issue I think that the President is dead wrong.

In principal I think that having transgenders use the facilities of the sex that they identify with is right. As a heterosexual male, I'd prefer transsexual men to use the ladies room.

However, there is no way to tell if a person is genuinely transgender or if they're a pervert pretending to be transgender in order to get into the women's facilities.

I have no doubt that there will be lots of perverts and rapists dressing up as women so that they can use get into women's bathrooms, locker rooms and showers.

Since there is no way to tell if a person is a true transsexual or a pervert pretending to be transsexual, the only rule should be that if you have a penis, you use the men's facilities and if you have a vagina you use the women's facilities
Likewise, I support Obama on most issues, however, I think his directive about transsexual use of restrooms in public schools is an overkill. In the average public school enrollment there are about 600 to 700 students. This means in most schools there will be no more than one or two transsexual student enrolled. Actually it's less than that since a lot of transsexual student are home schools. Also a lot of districts offer alternative environments for such students. Surely our schools should be able to make accommodates in restroom facilities for the very small enrollment of transsexual students without federal intervention.

In regard to public restroom, those that oppose transsexual use of restroom by gender are making ridiculous claims about rapes and molestation in public restrooms which are not supported by facts. Secondly, unless we are willing to use law enforcement to check ids and genitals, in over 2 million public restrooms, there is no way to insure that people will use a restroom that matches there birth certificate. Lastly, the public would certainly not be comfortable with a 200 pound 6 foot 2 bruiser with male characteristics in the women's restroom even if thou the person has female on the birth certificate.

Most transsexuals use the restroom most in keeping with their appearance which works quite well and I see no reason to change it.

My mother is 5', HER mother was 4'10". My wife's best friend is only 4'5".

My friend is 6'3"...his wife is 6'. (That's the first time in a while my wife saw a woman taller than she was.)

Open your eyes kido. Women do not want men in their bathrooms. Especially in schools. Why do you feel the need to use the wrong bathroom? Why should your personal desires supersede those of the general public. Why do you think you are so special? Guess what, you are not special, just another dude in a dress.
I have no personal desires or interest in this law... I sympathize for those with GID and think they should be able to use the correct bathroom. I don't think a guy should be allowed to put on a dress and go into the ladies room.

And the assurance that one will, and the other won't use the woman's restroom?
There is no assurance, we aren't checking genitals... Just like there is no assurance right now. It's a common sense thing

I sympathize for those with GID and think they should be able to use the correct bathroom. I don't think a guy should be allowed to put on a dress and go into the ladies room.

The correct restroom for a man with GID is the same as for a man without GID.

If by “correct bathroom”, you mean the women's room, then you're contradicting yourself. A man with GID, putting on a dress and going into the ladies' room is not different, in any objectively discernible way, from a sane man doing exactly the same thing.
Well that's the difference of opinion here, what I think is correct and what you think is correct are two different things

HUH? You ain't new to the discussion and not that stupid.
What are you talking about ?

My mother is 5', HER mother was 4'10". My wife's best friend is only 4'5".

My friend is 6'3"...his wife is 6'. (That's the first time in a while my wife saw a woman taller than she was.)

4'5"! I think that might be legally a midget.

I knew a couple, and he was like 6'2", and she was like 4'9"! Lol. I used to LOOOVE standing next to her. :razz:

Forum List

Back