Men in women's bathrooms

What's that smell? OMG, it reeks, it's awful. It's ... it's ... HYPOCRISY. And it's a bad one. Can't you go outside before you fire one of those off? At least give a warning ...

BTW, just a heads up. It's not required to have a degree in psychology to have an opinion and it's legal to post your opinion on message boards anyway. You may want to write that down for future reference, moron ...

You can have your wrong opinion all you want to. I'm just asking if they are qualified to make the claim that being trans is an "unhealthy delusion".

What's the recommended treatment for this "unhealthy delusion"?

OK, and where is your psychology degree from?

BTW, you may want to do some basic research on what a message board is since you post on one regularly ...

I'm not the one ascribing mental illness to people.

A man who believes he is actually a woman or a woman who believes she is actually a man is obviously suffering from delusions, and when those delusions are so severe that these people will actually undergo dangerous procedures (because they are SO focused on their genitalia), or even "cut it off", then they are OBVIOUSLY severely mentally disturbed individuals.

Yes. Sexual orientation is clear. I was born straight. I just was, and I knew I was.

But transgender is entirely different. I see a pretty girl and it just makes me like that. But I never sit and think I feel like I'm male. I notice the similarity between my being male and how other males think. How does someone sit and think they are female? It doesn't really make sense

I guess it's because they like dresses. Lol. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
In what respect do you consider it a violation of privacy ?

The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”

Read more: Ginsburg In 1975: Separate Bathrooms Are ‘In Some Situations Required’
Put into your own words... What aspects of a transgender in your restroom is violating your privacy?

The loss of privacy.
You are not answering the question... Where does the feeling of loss of privacy come from?

Traditionally the separation of men and women has both social and biological reasons. The social aspect stems off attraction and pursuit on a sexual level. Ie. Boys like girls, boys see girls naked and go wild with hormones. A girls sexuality and how she presents it to the opposite sex is a very private thing.

It begs the question... Does a woman feel more comfortable undressing next to a gay man who has no attraction towards her or next to a gay woman who does have a sexual attraction towards her?

You seem to think everyone should have the same comfort/ privacy level.

That's absurd.

At a minimal, and yes a minimal level, the sign on the door should represent what the room is actually meant to be.

We have no duty to provide for anyone who uses cosmetic surgery to be something that IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE.

You want to be Elvis, and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to look like the King. Go for it, not a single person has a duty to treat you as anything more than what you were before wasting that money.
Out of curiosity... Do you think undressing in a locker room next to a gay guy is an invasion of your privacy?

What's that smell? OMG, it reeks, it's awful. It's ... it's ... HYPOCRISY. And it's a bad one. Can't you go outside before you fire one of those off? At least give a warning ...

BTW, just a heads up. It's not required to have a degree in psychology to have an opinion and it's legal to post your opinion on message boards anyway. You may want to write that down for future reference, moron ...

You can have your wrong opinion all you want to. I'm just asking if they are qualified to make the claim that being trans is an "unhealthy delusion".

BTW, you may want to do some basic research on what a message board is since you post on one regularly ...

A man who believes he is actually a woman or a woman who believes she is actually a man is obviously suffering from delusions, and when those delusions are so severe that these people will actually undergo dangerous procedures (because they are SO focused on their genitalia), or even "cut it off", then they are OBVIOUSLY severely mentally disturbed individuals.

Yes. Sexual orientation is clear. I was born straight. I just was, and I knew I was.

But transgender is entirely different. I see a pretty girl and it just makes me like that. But I never sit and think I feel like I'm male. I notice the similarity between my being male and how other males think. How does someone sit and think they are female? It doesn't really make sense
Of course it doesn't make sense to you just like autism doesn't make sense to you. It is an identity disorder, not a normal person just choosing to be a member of the opposite sex. It takes years to transition. Its expensive and involves tons of counseling... Do you accept that we all have a different sense of reality and as long as ones reality doesn't cause harm to anybody else's reality then we should be respectful of those differences?

Of course it doesn't make sense to you just like autism doesn't make sense to you. It is an identity disorder, not a normal person just choosing to be a member of the opposite sex. It takes years to transition. Its expensive and involves tons of counseling... Do you accept that we all have a different sense of reality and as long as ones reality doesn't cause harm to anybody else's reality then we should be respectful of those differences?

Not when they try to shove their issues down everyone else's throats!

Out of curiosity... Do you think undressing in a locker room next to a gay guy is an invasion of your privacy?

Yes. What, is the man wearing an "I'm gay" tattoo just above his eyebrows? If a rape survivor is in a showering area or bathroom and a man is next to her, her immediate trigger-PTSD isn't going to sit there calmly assessing "what type of man is this?" She's going to go into full panic mode and will likely have psychological trauma events recur and need further therapy.

The women win. You lose. In the grieving process it's best to eventually move to acceptance Slade. It's inevitable so you might as well get started. Your cult pushed it too far this time. We (and you) all knew you would.

So where did you get your degree in psychology?

Delusion is not the correct term. It's called Gender Identity Disorder... You should look it up, read some stories, learn what children go through, learn about what treatments are in place, what struggles these people go through, how many suicides and self harm they experience.... Get some objectivity so there is a basis behind your arguements. Right now your statements read like you know little to nothing about the flip side of the coin

To be respectful of differences, you and your daughters have to pee with men. That doesn't make sense to you? Hmm ... me either ...

To be respectful of differences, you and your daughters have to pee with men. That doesn't make sense to you? Hmm ... me either ...

Luckily, I don't have any daughters.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are not answering the question... Where does the feeling of loss of privacy come from?
From the 17 million rape survivors and their expectations when disrobing behind doors marked "women" outside. God you ask the easiest questions.

Their triggers and PTSD doesn't give a rat's ass if the man in there with them is gay, straight, in a dress, heels or doing a handstand with pinwheels on his feet. Their privacy is ironclad. If the door says "women" then that is ALL who is allowed behind it.
Point taken, you are standing up for rape victims, I can understand that... How do you think a rape victim would feel about walking into a bathroom or locker room and seeing this girl? Is that what you think should happen?

upload_2016-5-18_8-41-16.png

Luckily, I don't have any daughters.

I have two, the idea that liberal fathers support this atrocity is unfathomable to me. So much potential harm for such a dubious benefit

Delusion is not the correct term. It's called Gender Identity Disorder... You should look it up, read some stories, learn what children go through, learn about what treatments are in place, what struggles these people go through, how many suicides and self harm they experience.... Get some objectivity so there is a basis behind your arguements. Right now your statements read like you know little to nothing about the flip side of the coin

A man looks between his legs and sees a penis and testicles. He is a typical Xy male in all respects. But then he declares "I'm really a woman!" And he is not delusional?

That's a hard sell bro. And, nobody's buying it. Elephants are elephants. Goats are goats. Pyramids are pyramids. Males are males.

Some people are definitely buying it though, sad to say. Instead of these people getting the therapy they need to help them deal with their issues, they are offered dangerous surgeries and hormones. It's just like giving an anorexic liposuction.

From the 17 million rape survivors and their expectations when disrobing behind doors marked "women" outside. God you ask the easiest questions.

Their triggers and PTSD doesn't give a rat's ass if the man in there with them is gay, straight, in a dress, heels or doing a handstand with pinwheels on his feet. Their privacy is ironclad. If the door says "women" then that is ALL who is allowed behind it.
Point taken, you are standing up for rape victims, I can understand that... How do you think a rape victim would feel about walking into a bathroom or locker room and seeing this girl? Is that what you think should happen?

View attachment 75187

This is the result of your "ideology." If it weren't for your PC crap, these people would not be looking like this.

A man looks between his legs and sees a penis and testicles. He is a typical Xy male in all respects. But then he declares "I'm really a woman!" And he is not delusional?

That's a hard sell bro. And, nobody's buying it. Elephants are elephants. Goats are goats. Pyramids are pyramids. Males are males. If a man was running around pointing at an elephant and declaring to a crowd "look at that pyramid just there!" (pointing at the elephant), and he kept doing it, should the crowd agree then to call elephants "pyramids" or the man as insane?

What stage of butchery and carcinogenic hormone treatments would you declare a male as an artificial "woman"? For the comfort of rape victims? Exactly? And who signs off on that Slade?

That's a hard sell bro. And, nobody's buying it. Elephants are elephants. Goats are goats. Pyramids are pyramids. Males are males. If a man was running around pointing at an elephant and declaring to a crowd "look at that pyramid just there!" (pointing at the elephant), and he kept doing it, should the crowd agree then to call elephants "pyramids" or the man as insane?
Nobody see's the world the exact same way, we are all individually different. That sense that you have that you are a man comes from somewhere... Imagine you had that same sense/feeling but you were in a woman's body... That is how GID victims describe the psychology behind it. Are you denying that this is possible? You keep making a biological argument, but this is a psychological and sociological issue

No, I ascribe mental illness to Trump voters. They aren't people.

And yet Trump voters hold very peaceful, very civil rally's. While Hilldabeast and Bernie voters act like animals. Flailing around like idiots, resorting to violence, showing no tolerance towards any other person or view. You know - your basic liberal.

Leave it to a liberal to declare peaceful, civil, intelligent voters as having a "mental illness" while supporting violent, intolerant animals. Nobody ever screams "WE NEED A MEDICA" at Trump rally's (other than when libtards show up and attack people). But, I can't say I'm surprised. You're also the person who says that the opinion of a 6-year old thinking they are a girl trumps the scientific fact that their "X" and "Y" chromosome undeniably proves they are a boy. Only a libtard could deny scientific fact in favor of the confused feelings and mental illness of a small child.

'WE NEED A MEDIC!' Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention - The American Mirror
Haha, did you just say trump supporters hold very peaceful very civil rally's?!?!??? What have you been watching? Just google Trump rally violence and watch the collage.

Haha! Did you just fail to read the entire post properly? It's the LIBERAL idiots protesting at Trump rally's causing the violence. If they stayed the frick home where they belong (or better yet - got a job), you wouldn't see any violence at a Trump rally. As usual, it is all coming from the left. It's called reading comprehension Slade.

View attachment 75187

This is the result of your "ideology." If it weren't for your PC crap, these people would not be looking like this.
yet again you make an argument without any knowledge or understanding of what you are talking about. You make conclusions from your own personal experiences and realities.
Question: Imagine you have a friend or child with this disorder and the choice was to support their transition or face their suicide... which would you choose?

That's a hard sell bro. And, nobody's buying it. Elephants are elephants. Goats are goats. Pyramids are pyramids. Males are males.

Some people are definitely buying it though, sad to say. Instead of these people getting the therapy they need to help them deal with their issues, they are offered dangerous surgeries and hormones. It's just like giving an anorexic liposuction.
They go through extensive therapy for years before reaching that point... how many times do I need to say it? EDUCATE YOURSELF. You sound very ignorant

Nobody see's the world the exact same way, we are all individually different. That sense that you have that you are a man comes from somewhere... Imagine you had that same sense/feeling but you were in a woman's body... That is how GID victims describe the psychology behind it. Are you denying that this is possible? You keep making a biological argument, but this is a psychological and sociological issue

When I was a child I actually felt like I was a bird. I was up on the roof with cardboard wings when my parents came home and hastily pulled me down. Are you denying that it is possible for me to feel like a bird? You keep making the biological argument, but this is a psychological and sociological issue.

I really felt like a bird. I can still fly in my dreams. But luckily people didn't enable me and gently guided me to understand that humans don't fly. So now I'm well adjusted and feel like a human. Thank God for proper psychological intervention. Enabling my delusions was definitely not the way to go.

They go through extensive therapy for years before reaching that point... how many times do I need to say it? EDUCATE YOURSELF. You sound very ignorant

Years of extensive therapy, huh? Says you! Nowadays, they are recommending these treatments to CHILDREN. No?

Forum List

Back