Men in women's bathrooms

No, I ascribe mental illness to Trump voters. They aren't people.

And yet Trump voters hold very peaceful, very civil rally's. While Hilldabeast and Bernie voters act like animals. Flailing around like idiots, resorting to violence, showing no tolerance towards any other person or view. You know - your basic liberal.

Leave it to a liberal to declare peaceful, civil, intelligent voters as having a "mental illness" while supporting violent, intolerant animals. Nobody ever screams "WE NEED A MEDICA" at Trump rally's (other than when libtards show up and attack people). But, I can't say I'm surprised. You're also the person who says that the opinion of a 6-year old thinking they are a girl trumps the scientific fact that their "X" and "Y" chromosome undeniably proves they are a boy. Only a libtard could deny scientific fact in favor of the confused feelings and mental illness of a small child.

'WE NEED A MEDIC!' Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention - The American Mirror

You can have your wrong opinion all you want to. I'm just asking if they are qualified to make the claim that being trans is an "unhealthy delusion".

What's the recommended treatment for this "unhealthy delusion"?

OK, and where is your psychology degree from?

BTW, you may want to do some basic research on what a message board is since you post on one regularly ...

I'm not the one ascribing mental illness to people.

Actually you do that all the time, so where did you get your Psychology degree? It's your standard.

Oops, you don't have any degree ...

Oh, and no, I don't have a degree. I joined the military instead of going to college. Don't regret it for a second.

Where were you headed? Harvard? Stanford? MIT?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was taking a drink when I read that Kaz and it literally made me choke and spit out my drink on my screen. That was hilarious. Well played sir. Well played.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Here's how the Church of LGBT changed the diagnosis of delusional from the DSM 4 to DSM 5:

******* Imperfect Cognitions: Delusions in the DSM 5

IV:

Delusion. A false belief based on incorrect inference about external reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and despite what constitutes incontrovertible and obvious proof or evidence to the contrary. The belief is not one ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture (e.g., it is not an article of religious faith). When a false belief involves a value judgment, it is regarded as a delusion only when the judgment is so extreme as to defy credibility.

V:

Delusions are fixed beliefs that are not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence. Their content may include a variety of themes (e.g. persecutory, referential, somatic, religious, grandiose).[…] Delusions are deemed bizarre if they are clearly implausible and not understandable to same-culture peers and do not derive from ordinary life experiences. […] The distinction between a delusion and a strongly held idea is sometimes difficult to make and depends in part on the degree of conviction with which the belief is held despite clear or reasonable contradictory evidence regarding its veracity.

The difference is that presumably the asylum/inmates running the new "science" of psychology have retooled the old definition to say that if you can amputate healthy organs and butcher a patient to roughly (emphasis on "rough") resemble the opposite sex, then their imagining that they are not the sex they were born "isn't delusional" because "sex can be changed". Which is false.

"Same culture peers". So, the LGBT/APA is admitting that LGBT is a Church or cult. And that since that cult believes a "man can become a woman" with enough butchering surgery and artificial, carcinogenic hormones, silicone etc, "then therefore people imagining what they see between their legs doesn't belong there, aren't delusional".

I'd really pay attention to the misleading from the Neo-American Psychological Association. I'd bring in the American Medical Association instead where the debate about butchering healthy people in an insane attempt to complete their delusions about their sex not being what it actually is, is far more heated and active. If these legal cases cite the APA, they're going to get nothing but dogma. Though the AMA appears to just blindly follow what the cult-APA suggests, at least in the AMA science is still allowed and involved.

You're not wrong. I have yet to ever hear a transgender male identify anything about his "feeling like a woman" that has a damned thing to do with what being a woman really is.

And I have to wonder, if gender is some fluid social construct that's all in people's heads anyway, how is it possible to "feel like a woman"? Basically, the entire transgender argument is that they feel like something their argument, by definition, says doesn't really exist. :confused-84:

Either there is a set, objective divide between male and female, in which case, they're on the male side, or there's no real difference except in what society has made up and forced on us, in which case, there's nothing for them to "feel like" at all.

Don't forget - the argument also includes denying indisputable scientific fact. Chromosomes determine your gender. The liberal will deny those chromosomes and insist that a persons severe mental illness determines their gender.

I liked another poster's comment awhile back where they said that the Governor of North Carolina should just identify as the US AG and drop the case against his state so that only his case against the fed remains.

If you can be allowed to think you're not a male or female that you were born, sky's the limit on what you can imagine that the rest of us have to play along with "as real"..

• Thanks
The difference is that presumably the asylum/inmates running the new "science" of psychology have retooled the old definition to say that if you can amputate healthy organs and butcher a patient to roughly (emphasis on "rough") resemble the opposite sex, then their imagining that they are not the sex they were born "isn't delusional" because "sex can be changed". Which is false.

It's really amazing to here SW and some of the others talk about how "psychologists" have deemed this "normal" and that it's nothing like a person who truly believes they are Jesus Christ (even though it's exactly like that). They have done no such thing. At all. In reality, there are those psychologists who are part of the LGBT community who are simply pushing their own agenda. Then there are those members who have a very real, very deep-seated fear of the gay lynch mob. They don't want to speak the truth simply out of fear of being falsely labeled "homophobic" and losing their livelihood - so they just go along with it. Then there are the true professionals. And then there are the true mental health professionals who don't have an LGBT agenda to drive and realize their medical responsibility trumps their fear of the gay lynch mob. These professionals recognize transgenderism for what it is - a mental disorder that needs treatment. Johns Hopkins is one of the most prestigious, respected, and renowned healthcare institutions in the world. And they are recognizing this severe mental disorder for what it is rather than cheering on the mentally ill to mutilate themselves and demanding that the world deny science in favor of mental illness.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

I liked another poster's comment awhile back where they said that the Governor of North Carolina should just identify as the US AG and drop the case against his state so that only his case against the fed remains.

If you can be allowed to think you're not a male or female that you were born, sky's the limit on what you can imagine that the rest of us have to play along with "as real"..
:clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you can be allowed to think you're not a male or female that you were born, sky's the limit on what you can imagine that the rest of us have to play along with "as real".

I keep telling the LGBT lynch mob on this site that I have "identified" as President of the United States pretty much since I was born. As such, it is evil, hateful, and discriminatory to deny me access to the Oval Office, Air Force 1, the limo, and tax-payer provided Secret Service detail. Of course, they all claim that is b.s. and won't support it because it doesn't fit their sexual deviance agenda.

If you can be allowed to think you're not a male or female that you were born, sky's the limit on what you can imagine that the rest of us have to play along with "as real".

I keep telling the LGBT lynch mob on this site that I have "identified" as President of the United States pretty much since I was born. As such, it is evil, hateful, and discriminatory to deny me access to the Oval Office, Air Force 1, the limo, and tax-payer provided Secret Service detail. Of course, they all claim that is b.s. and won't support it because it doesn't fit their sexual deviance agenda.
Greetings Mr. President. I hope you won't sue me because I didn't refer to you in the manner and correct pronoun in which you identify. If I was in New York, NY I could be fined for not referring to you as "Mr. President". My apologies. :eusa_shifty: BTW President Rottweiler, would you please evict that tyrant Obama from your house?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Have any other fairy tales you wish to share with us from your sick paranoid mind? Why do you say suck ugly things?
Why would you want grown men urinating next to little girls? I think we know who is sick here.

3 bathrooms

men

women

and

transgenders

what is so hard to understand about that? it's easy
That's still discrimination. Obama's directive to the schools does not allow that. Transsexuals seek to use the restroom that matches their gender, not the sex designation on their birth certificate.

The "sex designation on their birth certificate" IS their gender. Try to comprehend that your fantasies are not reality just because you wish really hard. In my head, I'm a fairy princess, but shockingly, that doesn't give me wings and a magic wand in real life.
When a child is adopted, they get new birth certificates. My son's gender is legally male, even though he was born female.

So basically, you're telling us that sex is determined not by biology and DNA, but by a piece of paper?

Let me clarify, leftist dimwit self-hater: The sex one is at birth, which in this case happens to have been the "birth certificate designation" to which we were actually referring, is one's gender. Whatever wishful thinking you may have bullied the craven politicians into rubber-stamping for you since then has no more weight of reality than your belief that you're an intelligent, decent human being worthy of respect.

In the future, I will advise you strongly to leave references to specific family members out of discussions, since I really doubt you have the moral fortitude and strength of character to not run sniveling to the mods the first time someone comments on them, despite the fact that YOU brought them into it.
That's precisely why she repeatedly brings specific family members into it.

• Thanks
So . . . you post pictures of transsexual women (which you obviously find attractive and sexy), and then you accuse other men of finding them sexy? I find that very interesting. Seems like projection to me. ;)

Is this why you are vehemently insisting that transsexual men are "equal" to real and legitimate women? Well, they are not. Sorry about that.

I don't hate them, nor do I have any ill will towards them, but I refuse to feed into the delusion. I think it is extremely unhealthy.

So where did you get your degree in psychology?

What's that smell? OMG, it reeks, it's awful. It's ... it's ... HYPOCRISY. And it's a bad one. Can't you go outside before you fire one of those off? At least give a warning ...

BTW, just a heads up. It's not required to have a degree in psychology to have an opinion and it's legal to post your opinion on message boards anyway. You may want to write that down for future reference, moron ...

You can have your wrong opinion all you want to. I'm just asking if they are qualified to make the claim that being trans is an "unhealthy delusion".

BTW, you may want to do some basic research on what a message board is since you post on one regularly ...

A man who believes he is actually a woman or a woman who believes she is actually a man is obviously suffering from delusions, and when those delusions are so severe that these people will actually undergo dangerous procedures (because they are SO focused on their genitalia), or even "cut it off", then they are OBVIOUSLY severely mentally disturbed individuals.

I'm not arguing that sex reassignment surgery can change a man to a woman. That's not possible. However, what it can do with the aid of hormones and psycho therapy is allow the person to live a life that more closely matches their gender. Making the change can be risky and is very expensive. Most professionals consider it a treatment of last resort. Most transsexual, rely on psychiatry and mental health counseling to help live with the disorder.

I get that, but your asking society to give up their right to privacy ( and this isn't just about restrooms, it's lockers and showers as well. Post and Pre op) to supply theropy for these people.

The Government nor Society have a duty to provide this.

From Justice Ginsburg

The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”

Read more: Ginsburg In 1975: Separate Bathrooms Are ‘In Some Situations Required’
In what respect do you consider it a violation of privacy ?

The now-Supreme Court justice continued, “Separate places to disrobe, sleep, perform personal bodily functions are permitted, in some situations required, by regard for individual privacy.”

Read more: Ginsburg In 1975: Separate Bathrooms Are ‘In Some Situations Required’
Put into your own words... What aspects of a transgender in your restroom is violating your privacy?

The loss of privacy.
You are not answering the question... Where does the feeling of loss of privacy come from?

Traditionally the separation of men and women has both social and biological reasons. The social aspect stems off attraction and pursuit on a sexual level. Ie. Boys like girls, boys see girls naked and go wild with hormones. A girls sexuality and how she presents it to the opposite sex is a very private thing.

It begs the question... Does a woman feel more comfortable undressing next to a gay man who has no attraction towards her or next to a gay woman who does have a sexual attraction towards her?

There is NOTHING physically wrong with these people, so that leaves one option. They are suffering from delusions and/or body dysmorphic disorder (which IS in fact a mental illness). :D So there, witchy poo.

You are not answering the question... Where does the feeling of loss of privacy come from?
From the 17 million rape survivors and their expectations when disrobing behind doors marked "women" outside. God you ask the easiest questions.

Their triggers and PTSD doesn't give a rat's ass if the man in there with them is gay, straight, in a dress, heels or doing a handstand with pinwheels on his feet. Their privacy is ironclad. If the door says "women" then that is ALL who is allowed behind it.

I get that, but your asking society to give up their right to privacy ( and this isn't just about restrooms, it's lockers and showers as well. Post and Pre op) to supply theropy for these people.

From Justice Ginsburg

Put into your own words... What aspects of a transgender in your restroom is violating your privacy?

The loss of privacy.

Traditionally the separation of men and women has both social and biological reasons. The social aspect stems off attraction and pursuit on a sexual level. Ie. Boys like girls, boys see girls naked and go wild with hormones. A girls sexuality and how she presents it to the opposite sex is a very private thing.

It begs the question... Does a woman feel more comfortable undressing next to a gay man who has no attraction towards her or next to a gay woman who does have a sexual attraction towards her?

Because women are not as pervy as dudes are. Come on! Good grief. :eusa_doh:

From Justice Ginsburg

The loss of privacy.

You seem to think everyone should have the same comfort/ privacy level.

That's absurd.

At a minimal, and yes a minimal level, the sign on the door should represent what the room is actually meant to be.

We have no duty to provide for anyone who uses cosmetic surgery to be something that IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE.

You want to be Elvis, and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to look like the King. Go for it, not a single person has a duty to treat you as anything more than what you were before wasting that money.

The loss of privacy.

Because women are not as pervy as dudes are. Come on! Good grief. :eusa_doh:

Hmmmmm, that reminds me of what someone once said

When asked if sex was dirty?

Only when done right.

And yet Trump voters hold very peaceful, very civil rally's. While Hilldabeast and Bernie voters act like animals. Flailing around like idiots, resorting to violence, showing no tolerance towards any other person or view. You know - your basic liberal.

Leave it to a liberal to declare peaceful, civil, intelligent voters as having a "mental illness" while supporting violent, intolerant animals. Nobody ever screams "WE NEED A MEDICA" at Trump rally's (other than when libtards show up and attack people). But, I can't say I'm surprised. You're also the person who says that the opinion of a 6-year old thinking they are a girl trumps the scientific fact that their "X" and "Y" chromosome undeniably proves they are a boy. Only a libtard could deny scientific fact in favor of the confused feelings and mental illness of a small child.

'WE NEED A MEDIC!' Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention - The American Mirror
Haha, did you just say trump supporters hold very peaceful very civil rally's?!?!??? What have you been watching? Just google Trump rally violence and watch the collage.

So where did you get your degree in psychology?

What's that smell? OMG, it reeks, it's awful. It's ... it's ... HYPOCRISY. And it's a bad one. Can't you go outside before you fire one of those off? At least give a warning ...

BTW, just a heads up. It's not required to have a degree in psychology to have an opinion and it's legal to post your opinion on message boards anyway. You may want to write that down for future reference, moron ...

A man who believes he is actually a woman or a woman who believes she is actually a man is obviously suffering from delusions, and when those delusions are so severe that these people will actually undergo dangerous procedures (because they are SO focused on their genitalia), or even "cut it off", then they are OBVIOUSLY severely mentally disturbed individuals.

Yes. Sexual orientation is clear. I was born straight. I just was, and I knew I was.

But transgender is entirely different. I see a pretty girl and it just makes me like that. But I never sit and think I feel like I'm male. I notice the similarity between my being male and how other males think. How does someone sit and think they are female? It doesn't really make sense

Forum List

Back