Men in women's bathrooms

You are the perfect example of the "evil" I was referring to. These psychiatrists risk their careers to come out against this form of "therapy" because they feel it is WRONG and that it is not helping these people deal with their mental health issues and can, in fact, make them worse. People like you get angry and immediately come out with the *gasp* "bigotry" accusations.

You are utterly ridiculous.

Wrong-wingers have cried “Bigot!” so often and so much in vain, that the term no longer means anything. It's like the classic Æsop fable of the boy who cried “Wolf!” until when an actual wolf appeared, nobody believed him.
You're funny. How are you not a bigot? Here is the definition, please explain what doesn't apply to you when it comes to LGBT...
Bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

It is in your mind and in your reality. Others feel differently. Plain and simple. I understand how it makes a difference in their life... I don't understand why it makes a difference in yours

Perhaps when it is your wife, or your sister, or your daughter, that is followed into the women's restroom or locker room by one of these mutilated male freaks, then you'll begin to understand. But probably not.

You are the perfect example of the "evil" I was referring to. These psychiatrists risk their careers to come out against this form of "therapy" because they feel it is WRONG and that it is not helping these people deal with their mental health issues and can, in fact, make them worse. People like you get angry and immediately come out with the *gasp* "bigotry" accusations.

Wrong-wingers have cried “Bigot!” so often and so much in vain, that the term no longer means anything. It's like the classic Æsop fable of the boy who cried “Wolf!” until when an actual wolf appeared, nobody believed him.
You're funny. How are you not a bigot? Here is the definition, please explain what doesn't apply to you when it comes to LGBT...
Bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

At this point, it doesn't matter if I'm a “bigot” or not. You've expanded the term to include anyone who understands the basic biology behind the distinction between men and women, and who holds this science in greater esteem than the inane rantings of wrong-wing partisans. By that definition, yes, I am a bigot, and by that meaning, I will proudly wear the title. It is failing to meet your definition of a “bigot” than any sane person should find shameful.

"Bigot" or "racist" is simply what wing-nut libtards scream whenever they've had their ass kicked with facts. *Yawn*

At this point, it doesn't matter if I'm a “bigot” or not. You've expanded the term to include anyone who understands the basic biology behind the distinction between men and women, and who holds this science in greater esteem than the inane rantings of wrong-wing partisans. By that definition, yes, I am a bigot, and by that meaning, I will proudly wear the title. It is failing to meet your definition of a “bigot” than any sane person should find shameful.
It's not my definition... I just did a google search and copy/pasted. Glad you admit to it. At least you're honest

"Bigot" or "racist" is simply what wing-nut libtards scream whenever they've had their ass kicked with facts. *Yawn*
Are you saying it isn't true? Would you consider your self a bigot when it comes to LGBT? If not, why?

Other mental health experts have questioned the effectiveness of sex-change operations. Keith Ablow told LifeSiteNews earlier this month that a viral video about a seven-year old child attempting to become male was more harmful than most media sources reported. "I believe that it is possible that developing secondary sexual characteristics that match one’s DNA may actually be part of someone becoming more comfortable with his or her God-given gender,” he said.

According to Ablow, "the aggression shown by the LGBT community toward people who question whether children should prepare to have their genitals surgically altered and be injected with massive doses of hormones is such that clinicians are terrified to continue searching for the truth."

In his Wall Street Journal piece, McHugh says that "misguided doctors at medical centers including Boston's Children's Hospital have begun trying to treat" transgenderism in youths "even though the drugs stunt the children's growth and risk causing sterility." He says that, given the chance, "close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated," and recommends "a better way to help these children: with devoted parenting."
It's not uncommon for young kids 5 to 7 to say they are opposite sex or exhibit some symptoms of gender disorder. In some cases they have just not reached a conclusion as to their gender. Many of these kids snap out of it while in elementary school. However some do not and get progressive worse with age.

You may not understand just how ill kids with gender disorder are. Feeling that your body does not reflect your true gender can cause severe distress, anxiety, and depression. Kids will typical reject clothing and toys appropriate to their sex refusing to urinate in ways typical to their sex, and say they want get rid of their genitals. Sometimes they will actually try to mutilate themselves. It's rare that they develop friends and they tend to live in a fantasy world. School is often impossible because of the rejection by classmates, bullying, and the inability of schools to meet their needs.. This is why many are home schooled. Most parents can't even imagine how hard life is with a child suffering gender disorder.

71% of these children will develop other mental health problems which include mood disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, and suicidal attempts. This is why it's so important that these kids get treatment.

Treatment begins with talk theory in which the goal is not to change how the person feels about his or her gender. Instead, the goal is to deal with the distress that may come with those feelings. Many kids will achieve some level of adjustment.

Beyond talk therapy, many people choose to take at least some steps to bring their physical appearance in line with how they feel inside. They might change the way they dress or go by a different name. They may also take medicine or have surgery to change their appearance. The goal of course is not to actually change a person's sex. That's not possible. The various therapies are designed to help a person cope with the problem. There is no known cure.

What Is Gender Dysphoria?

Last edited:
Are you saying you want a person born female using the ladies room no matter how much she appears to be a male? I don't think most women would agree.

Why should there be any question? No matter what she believes, no matter how she feels, no matter what she has had done to her, no matter how she looks, a woman is not a man.

If she's caused her appearance to be changed, so that she cannot use the women's room without causing distress to others, then that's on her. She still doesn't belong in the men's room.
Well, you said one thing in your post I can agree with. "A woman is not a man". From a practically standpoint, a person that appears to be a woman will use the women's restroom just as a person that appears to be a man will use the men's room. No law is going to change that. It goes on now will continue to.

A woman would not be comfortable in the ladies restroom with a person that appears to be a man regardless of what it says on the birth certificate.

Kudos :clap2:

True only if you consider gender the same as sex which is incorrect
SEX = Male or Female
Gender = Masculine or Feminine

So in essence:

Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs.

Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

What is the difference between sex and gender?

You forgot to mention that Dr. Ann-Maree Nobelius who wrote that piece is a member of Gender Working Party and working for Aussie government where she is pushing her liberal agenda.

And as usual, you're wrong. Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over it doesn't make it true.

Sex refers to a person’s biological status and is typically categorized as male, female, or intersex (i.e., atypical combinations of features that usually distinguish male from female). There are a number of indicators of biological sex, including sex chromosomes, gonads, internal reproductive organs, and external genitalia.

Gender refers to the attitudes, feelings, and behaviors that a given culture associates with a person’s biological sex. Behavior that is compatible with cultural expectations is referred to as gender-normative; behaviors that are viewed as incompatible with these expectations constitute gender non-conformity.

Definition of terms - APA

According to APA persons cannot have gender that's different from their biological sex, but can have different gender identity. Therefore, every time you're talking about "transwomen" or "transmen" gender, you're actually talking about their gender identity.

In short, your gender is what you are, and gender identity is what you wish to be. That's not the same thing. You wish it is, but it's simply not. Get over it.

Are you saying it isn't true? Would you consider your self a bigot when it comes to LGBT? If not, why?

No. Not even a little. It's not "bigotry" to accept medical science over mental illness. And by the way - it is a form of mental illness all in itself to accept mental illness over medical science.

There is a reason that it says "Women" or "Ladies" on the door. A person with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome is breaking the law or violating the rules of the establishment by entering the facility clearly marked for women.

Meanwhile Just outside a N Carolina Bathroom Christian Patriots are pr:ack-1:tecting you
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back