Men in women's bathrooms

Meanwhile Just outside a N Carolina Bathroom Christian Patriots are pr:ack-1:tecting you

You afraid of getting caught?
You do not need binoculars to see my junk..its "yuge"
10-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Last edited:
There is no ambiguity in what your body is saying with your sex organs for almost everyone. Therefore, your mental state is the additional factor here. Fix your head.

That pretty much sums it up. For men pretending to be women, for their own protection, they need to not be anywhere near a women's bathroom or shower.

The Court had better put its thinking cap on really snug for this one..

Are you saying it isn't true? Would you consider your self a bigot when it comes to LGBT? If not, why?

No. Not even a little. It's not "bigotry" to accept medical science over mental illness. And by the way - it is a form of mental illness all in itself to accept mental illness over medical science.

There is a reason that it says "Women" or "Ladies" on the door. A person with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome is breaking the law or violating the rules of the establishment by entering the facility clearly marked for women.
I asked if you consider yourself a bigot or not and you just made an argument to back up your POV... If you don't consider yourself a bigot then which ideas, goals, or agendas from the LGBT community did you once not support and now do? Even easier, which of their agenda items do you not agree with but you are tolerance and accepting of?
Gay marriage, cultural acceptance, normalization of LGBT relationships, education in schools?? How about for transgenders? Bathroom rights, gender identity, social tolerance... Do you empathize or support any of these issues? Have you changed your mind about anything?

I've only heard fierce criticisms and insults from you on these matters. You use hateful language about the left and their agenda and about the LGBT groups and their agenda, which is why the term bigot gets thrown out there. I could be wrong, am I? Why?

Full Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

The term Strawman jumps to mind... This sounds like an obvious publicity stunt for the anti-transgender movement. The discussion is certainly not about guys like the one depicted in the story to be able to use the women's facilities. Since we can't just be responsible adults and apparently need to bring the government into this (big mistake in my opinion) I guess the next step is defining parameters about what qualifies as gender identity. People who abuse this rule should have penalties and consequences.

We don't care if you call us bigots. The phrase is tired, old and overused in so many wrong situations that it's "punch" has ceased to have any effect.

The problem you face is that men won't be allowed in the women's showers or restrooms. It's a fact. No matter what the man is thinking in his head or how delusional he is. The fact that he is experiencing delusions so severe that he fancies himself a woman despite what his eyes are telling him when he looks between his legs means that society should double-down on not letting especially these men in alone with women showering.

You have one GIANT hurdle you're facing: WOMEN behind doors marked WOMEN. They have rights too you know. You didn't? Well then you learn something new every day, don't you? Just ask Justice Ginsburg. She's going to side with women on this one. Likely Kennedy will too and possibly even Sotomayor. Breyer usually sucks up to whatever Kennedy tells him to do (what else could explain his vote to disenfranchise kids from either a mother or father for life ~Obergefell). So you're looking down the maw of possibly every Justice except the lesbian Kagan, because she is drunk with rainbow Koolaid, voting to protect women instead of delusional men.

Justice Ginsburg = WOMEN (already said she believes bathrooms should be segregated on record)

Justices Alito, Roberts & Thomas = WOMEN

Justice Kennedy = WOMEN (likely, because of the remorse he's undoubtedly feeling assigning unknown numbers of children to lives legally-deprived of either a mother or father)

Justice Breyer = WOMEN (whatever Kennedy does, see above)

Justice Sotomayer = UNKNOWN (she is catholic, a woman, but has also drunk the Rainbow Koolaid..could go either way)

Justice Kagan = MEN PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN. (Koolaid)

BELOW ..Slade vv you're going to lose this one. Start the grieving process now so you have a jump on it.

Last edited:
We don't care if you call us bigots. The phrase is tired, old and overused in so many wrong situations that it's "punch" has ceased to have any effect.

The problem you face is that men won't be allowed in the women's showers or restrooms. It's a fact. No matter what the man is thinking in his head or how delusional he is. The fact that he is experiencing delusions so severe that he fancies himself a woman despite what his eyes are telling him when he looks between his legs means that society should double-down on not letting especially these men in alone with women showering.

You have one GIANT hurdle you're facing: WOMEN behind doors marked WOMEN. They have rights too you know. You didn't? Well then you learn something new every day, don't you?
I've called a few people on this board bigots and I believe it was rightfully used. You've heard the two douches on this thread Bob and Rott... Do you really think they are objective, tolerant individuals? Just look how they responded to my question if they are bigots, that pretty much makes my case... Its when the discussion goes beyond policy points and taps into a personal hatred towards other groups. It happens a lot which is why the term is thrown around a lot.

To be fair, It is also over used by many on the left which I agree is not appropriate. I don't think Trump is a racist, but I think he rallies racist groups with his language and messaging. I don't think every anti-Obama righty is a racist and I hate it when that term gets incorrectly used against his opposition... It is counter productive.

You have one GIANT hurdle you're facing: WOMEN behind doors marked WOMEN. They have rights too you know. You didn't? Well then you learn something new every day, don't you? Just ask Justice Ginsburg. She's going to side with women on this one. Likely Kennedy will too and possibly even Sotomayor. Breyer usually sucks up to whatever Kennedy tells him to do (what else could explain his vote to disenfranchise kids from either a mother or father for life ~Obergefell). So you're looking down the maw of possibly every Justice except the lesbian Kagan, because she is drunk with rainbow Koolaid, voting to protect women instead of delusional men.

Justice Ginsburg = WOMEN (already said she believes bathrooms should be segregated on record)

Justice Kennedy = WOMEN (likely, because of the remorse he's undoubtedly feeling assigning unknown numbers of children to lives legally-deprived of either a mother or father)

Justice Sotomayer = UNKNOWN (she is catholic, a woman, but has also drunk the Rainbow Koolaid..could go either way)

BELOW ..Slade vv you're going to lose this one. Start the grieving process now so you have a jump on it.
Your funny man, i'll give you that... You keep bringing up this women belong in the womens bathroom point... Don't you understand that the argument is about what defines a woman? One side is anatomy and birth certificates... The other side recognizes gender identity as a classification of Man/Woman. That is the whole argument. NOBODY is proposing to ever let Men in Womens restrooms. The definition of man and women is where the two sides differ.

I'm not vested enough to grieve on this one, I've stated many times that I think this is a complicated issue. I understand both sides of the argument and just want the discussion to produce a more educated acceptable and tolerant environment where the rights of men, women, children AND transgenders are all considered. I've also stated I didn't think the government should get involved and dictate bathroom policy.

Last edited:

Your funny man, i'll give you that... You keep bringing up this women belong in the womens bathroom... Don't you understand that the argument is about "what a woman" is? One side is anatomy and birth certificates... The other side recognizes gender identity as a classification of Man/Woman. That is the whole argument. NOBODY is proposing to ever let Men in Womens restrooms. The definition of man and women is where the two sides differ.

I'm not vested enough to grieve on this one, I've stated many times that I think this is a complicated issue. I understand both sides of the argument and just want the discussion to produce a more educated acceptable and tolerant environment where the rights of men, women, children AND transgenders are all considered. I've also stated I didn't think the government should get involved and dictate bathroom policy.

You can ask Skylar and mdk if I know what the hub of the debate is about. I've been asking them to clearly define what a "transgender woman" is. And of the dozen or so requests, they have yet to answer. Instead they insert ad hominems and strawmen, hoping the question will go away.

So I'll ask you: what EXACTLY is a "transgender woman"? To establish your premise, it's incumbent upon you to convince people that a man pretending to be a women "is actually a woman".

Go.

But the issue is that Slade insists "some men are actually women". So I'd like to hear his exact reasoning behind that statement...something we can legally rely on.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

If your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands and a man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak?

OK with you?

Yeah, don't really care.

Your funny man, i'll give you that... You keep bringing up this women belong in the womens bathroom... Don't you understand that the argument is about "what a woman" is? One side is anatomy and birth certificates... The other side recognizes gender identity as a classification of Man/Woman. That is the whole argument. NOBODY is proposing to ever let Men in Womens restrooms. The definition of man and women is where the two sides differ.

You can ask Skylar and mdk if I know what the hub of the debate is about. I've been asking them to clearly define what a "transgender woman" is. And of the dozen or so requests, they have yet to answer. Instead they insert ad hominems and strawmen, hoping the question will go away.

So I'll ask you: what EXACTLY is a "transgender woman"? To establish your premise, it's incumbent upon you to convince people that a man pretending to be a women "is actually a woman".

Go.
That is a great question and the heart of the debate. I would seek input from the transgender community as to what they propose as this discussion revolves around their lifestyle. They should consider the fears and anxieties that surround men, women, and children and make a common sense proposal with everybody's concerns in mind. Im just an advocate for tolerance and equality. This debate doesn't have a direct effect on me so ultimately it should be decided between the transgender community and those that feel like their rights or privacy is being infringed.

From my limited experience and exposure to the issue, i'd suggest that for somebody to be considered a transgender man or women they would have had to gone through some form or therapy or counseling that addresses the underlying issues and through that process it was decided that transition is the best option for their mental health. They should be living the transitioned lifestyle, which means they take on the opposite sexes appearance, both in physical appearance and in dress. If there is controversy surrounding somebodies use of a facility and police get involved, there can be verification from the persons doctor that the above steps have been taken to give credibility to the "gender identity".

These are off the top of my head ideas, but I think its start to providing a structured system that addresses both parties concerns and solves the issue of a man saying "I feel like a woman today so I'll use the woman's restroom"

Go.
That is a great question and the heart of the debate. I would seek input from the transgender community as to what they propose as this discussion revolves around their lifestyle. They should consider the fears and anxieties that surround men, women, and children and make a common sense proposal with everybody's concerns in mind. Im just an advocate for tolerance and equality. This debate doesn't have a direct effect on me so ultimately it should be decided between the transgender community and those that feel like their rights or privacy is being infringed.

From my limited experience and exposure to the issue, i'd suggest that for somebody to be considered a transgender man or women they would have had to gone through some form or therapy or counseling that addresses the underlying issues and through that process it was decided that transition is the best option for their mental health. They should be living the transitioned lifestyle, which means they take on the opposite sexes appearance, both in physical appearance and in dress. If there is controversy surrounding somebodies use of a facility and police get involved, there can be verification from the persons doctor that the above steps have been taken to give credibility to the "gender identity".

These are off the top of my head ideas, but I think its start to providing a structured system that addresses both parties concerns and solves the issue of a man saying "I feel like a woman today so I'll use the woman's restroom"
Sounds like you have a couple of pretty good ideas. The real issue for transsexuals in regard to restrooms is having facilities available that they can use safely. A man who is feminine or a female who is masculine in their appearance is not going fee comfortable in either facility regardless of the law. I believe the answer is more unisex restrooms that serve not only transsexuals but many people who're uncomfortable in public restrooms for any of a number of reasons.

I personally think Obama is going to far with this. Change needs to come gradually. Yes, Americans need to become more tolerant in what they believe about men and women because science is utterly destroying the old stereotypes. Males are not necessary masculine and females are not necessarily feminine. Roles that society assigns to a person based on their sex simply doesn't fit a large percent of the population today. As humans we want to classify people and attach behavior patterns to those classifications. It makes life easier and more secure. However, mother nature doesn't see things that way. She loves variations and is always throwing use curve balls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back