Men in women's bathrooms

Studies say that 70% to 80% of children who experience "transgender" feelings will outgrow them in time and with therapy.

You want to harm them and ruin their futures, their ability to have children (because these hormones and surgery make them sterile), and deform them physically. That is rotten to the core.

You are like mini Frankensteins, seriously.

Studies say that 70% to 80% of children who experience "transgender" feelings will outgrow them in time and with therapy.

You want to harm them and ruin their futures, their ability to have children (because these hormones and surgery make them sterile), and deform them physically. That is rotten to the core.

You are like mini Frankensteins, seriously.

Bruce Jenner: "I'm a woman now, I have the soul and brain of a female"

After 3 marriages and 10 children, he claims to be a woman at the age of 67.

How would a person who has never been a woman know what the "soul" and "brain" of a woman is? Because he likes to wear pretty dresses? Is that the reason you want to surgically mutilate these disturbed people?

Evil Frankensteins, creating "things" that aren't male or female anymore and talking yourselves into believe you are "helping" them. Absolute disgust is what I feel right about now. Is that manly or womanly?

frankenstein.jpg

How would a person who has never been a woman know what the "soul" and "brain" of a woman is? Because he likes to wear pretty dresses? Is that the reason you want to surgically mutilate these disturbed people?

I don't want to mutilate anyone ever.
I've been guilty of judging transgender people, and I think it's time I did some research, which includes listening to the stories of transgender people, and trying to understand why they feel the way they do.
I read Jeffrey Eugenides; book, Middlesex, and I think it's time to read it again.

Homosexuals fought for years and years through accusations that they were perverts, sinners, mentally ill and their lifestyle was a disease... There are many similarities between the fight they have gone through and what is starting with the Trans movement. If you ask many people that are gay or Trans they would say that they wish they felt differently and could be "normal" either situation is something that I wouldn't wish on anybody... but it is a reality and it makes me sick how many American demonize these groups and try to make them feel like less than human, instead of supporting education, treatment and support.

It's not the same at all. Being a homosexual is admission that you enjoy the same sex, you are attracted to your same sex. They are not claiming to be something that they are not. BTW, I am PRO gay marriage and equal rights for gays. I am NOT, however, buying into this transgender agenda. It is absolute insanity.
I was very weirded out by it as well and I still am... I just can't relate. You will see many of the arguments made against gays are now being made about transgenders. It took decades for people to accept gays to the point where many do today... There are still many that are very much against it...

Well, I totally disagree with you equating gay people to transgendered people. There are big differences there, IMO. Homosexuals do not think they are something they are not.

Sex and gender aren't the same thing.

To me, transgenderism is very similar to anorexia or any other type of body dysmorphic disorder, and giving them potentially dangerous hormones and surgeries are akin to performing a Lap band procedure on an anorexic.

I get that you feel that way. Tens of thousands of medical professionals and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders contradict you.

I'll go with the professionals and the DSM over your feelings on the matter.

It was on the DSM before the liberals made a stink over it because they didn't think "transgenders" should face the stigmata of "mental illness" diagnosis. There is absolutely no evidence that they are men stuck in women's bodies or women stuck in men's bodies. They are suffering from a disorder known as "body dysmorphic disorder" obviously.
Why do you need proof?

They are trying to "normalize" transgenderism because they don't like the stigmata associated with mental illness. There are certainly different degrees of mental illness. Some mentally ill people can function pretty well in society and be completely functional. I don't suggest we lock them all away. I don't think feeding their delusions and slicing up their healthy and normally functioning bodies is a good idea either though!
I didn't say "all". I said the ones who are so intractable that the best therapy leaves them still unable to cope with reality. I'm of the opinion that 99% of "transgenders" could be led back to love the sex they are with the proper therapeutic approach.

You're a former horse breeder living in a town with 1000 people in the middle of no where. Why would your opinion about transgender people have the slightest factual relevance to well, anyone?

Even you? You can't even claim 'dad taught me', as he was a geologist. You literally have no relevant experience, no basis of knowledge, you don't even know what a transgender woman is.

Why would we give a shit about your opinion?

And why would we give a shit about yours?

Your qualifications?

Just an observation:

It occurs to me, the ones that fight the hardest to allow trans in the restrooms of their choice are gay.

These folks live their lives using the restroom/lockers/showers of the sex they are attracted to. Even after, the trans is changing to the sex they find attractive.

Hmmmm, it would appear they would have quite a different perspective, doesn't it?
Im not gay nor am I a Transexual... Im just somebody that sympathizes for people who struggle and are in need. I like to help if I can.

What about cancer patients or lonely old folks?

Keep me out of this. Dammit!

If true, then there would be no complaints since gender is sex.

His directive orders school to allow transsexuals to use the restroom that matches their gender identity, not gender. Not that lefties know the difference, and even if they do, they ignore it.
By definition - gender is the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Let's not let biology count though.

If a trans male had to go through life as a true woman must, there would be none.

You're not wrong. I have yet to ever hear a transgender male identify anything about his "feeling like a woman" that has a damned thing to do with what being a woman really is.

And I have to wonder, if gender is some fluid social construct that's all in people's heads anyway, how is it possible to "feel like a woman"? Basically, the entire transgender argument is that they feel like something their argument, by definition, says doesn't really exist. :confused-84:

Either there is a set, objective divide between male and female, in which case, they're on the male side, or there's no real difference except in what society has made up and forced on us, in which case, there's nothing for them to "feel like" at all.
Gender is certainly not as you say some fluid social construct. If that were all it was then we would not be seeing a gender mismatch with sex beginning as early as age 2.

Normal and healthy 2-year-olds don't think about such things. Come on! Lol.
did you ever watch that video i posted?

You're on crack if you think we are going to start locking up transexuals. Whats wrong with you people?

What qualifies you to think that your proposed treatment is the end all be all solution? That it should "fix" them and if it doesn't then they are insane and should be locked up? Do you hear yourself?

Read my last post. I said the most intractable. 99% of "transgenders" could be led to lead normal lives embracing the sex they actually are. Read before you speak.

People who can't process reality on its terms after extensive therapy should be institutionalized. They are a danger to themselves and others.
They are trying to "normalize" transgenderism because they don't like the stigmata associated with mental illness. There are certainly different degrees of mental illness. Some mentally ill people can function pretty well in society and be completely functional. I don't suggest we lock them all away. I don't think feeding their delusions and slicing up their healthy and normally functioning bodies is a good idea either though!
why do you try so hard to make it a wrong, abnormal, illness, disease type of thing??

Because that is what I believe it is because it is purely delusional and insane.
So what? Why do you care? If there was irrefutable medical proof that back up the claims of transgender people would that even change anything for you? Or are you just arguing to argue?

Are you saying you want a person born female using the ladies room no matter how much she appears to be a male? I don't think most women would agree.

Why should there be any question? No matter what she believes, no matter how she feels, no matter what she has had done to her, no matter how she looks, a woman is not a man.

If she's caused her appearance to be changed, so that she cannot use the women's room without causing distress to others, then that's on her. She still doesn't belong in the men's room.

"Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group,” the authors wrote.

The study, McHugh wrote in his op-ed, found that “beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population."

McHugh says that Johns Hopkins "launched a study in the 1970s comparing the outcomes of transgendered people who had the surgery with the outcomes of those who did not."

"Most of the surgically treated patients described themselves as 'satisfied' by the results, but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn't have the surgery,” he explained.
You keep siting this HcHugh report that Skylar did a pretty good job of discrediting. Perhaps its time to find another credible source if you want consideration. But I don't think its necessary...

Like with homosexuals and like with all people, we are all different. Homosexuality can be a result of environmental influences and it is also a natural instinct for many. The causes for Transgender tendencies isn't a constant either, some with the proper treatment can be reprogrammed to the social norms, some kids can grow out of it... we should work on therapies and treatments that provide these individuals with the right kind of support. This does not include telling them they are sick and mentally ill in need of fixing.

People don't walk into a doctors office and say I feel like a woman today can you chop this thing off... It is a very intensive and expensive process that they go through. All areas of this process should be further explored and developed.

Again I come to the question... Why do you care so much to discredit what Transexuals claim to be their truth? Why do you care so much to label them as mentally ill? How does their transitioning effect your life? This seems to be more than just a bathroom issue for you.

Quite insulting to us real women that some of you think creating a vagina through surgery and some fake tits make a man into a woman.

Disrespect of women, in various forms, and to various degrees, seems to have become a deeply-entrenched part of modern wrong-wing ideology and culture. The “transgender” issue is just one of various ways in which this is apparent. The abortion issue is another, wherein they seem to think that the “right” to kill their own offspring is somehow an essential aspect of femininity. As I was riding in a crowded “party bus” full of teenagers, this past Saturday, it struck me how deeply this misogyny has infiltrated the liberal-dominated entertainment business. I had to wonder if the beautiful young lady celebrating her Quinceañera, and her friends, even comprehended how degrading the lyrics were that they were cheerfully singing along with. A bit that remains stuck in my head, not even close to the worst of it, repeated over and over again, “Bitches ain't sh•• but whores and chicks…”. Other lyrics that I heard that day were much, much worse, in terms of portraying a highly disrespectful and degrading view of women. I'd never really taken much notice, before that day, of this sort of “music” and this disgusting viewpoint that it promotes.

This young lady whose celebration I was honored to be a part of comes from a big family of Mexican heritage, which includes a big tough strong father, at least three brothers, that I know of, who are all quite protective of her. If any young man were to treat her disrespectfully, and her family were to learn of it, he would have good cause to fear for his safety. But through such subtle means as the “music” that I have just described, and through the promotion of transgenderism, homosexuality, and other vile sexual perversions, I fear that this young lady may be harmed in a more subtle way, to no less a degree than the overt acts of one disrespectful young man, in a manner against which her tough menfolk are powerless to protect her; not through outright direct attack, but through subtle feeding into her young mind of wrong-wing messages that degrade her own sense of self-worth as a woman.

Of course, all of this is brought to you by the side that is fond of falsely accusing its opposition of waging a “war on women”.

Last edited:
Why don't you admit that one of the "liberal agendas" is to blur the line between male and female? It is sick that you would feed a possible delusional mental disorder to this extent to accomplish those goals. If there is such a thing as "evil," that agenda would definitely qualify.

One of Marx's stated goals was the elimination of marriage and family, which he saw as vestiges of the sort of bourgeois society that he wanted to eradicate.

I don't think that even Marx imagined that this effort would lead where it has, to the effort to deny and diminish the differences between the sexes, but where we have it, with his modern-day followers embracing homosexuality, “same sex marriage”, and now, “transgenderism”.

You are the perfect example of the "evil" I was referring to. These psychiatrists risk their careers to come out against this form of "therapy" because they feel it is WRONG and that it is not helping these people deal with their mental health issues and can, in fact, make them worse. People like you get angry and immediately come out with the *gasp* "bigotry" accusations.

You are utterly ridiculous.

Wrong-wingers have cried “Bigot!” so often and so much in vain, that the term no longer means anything. It's like the classic Æsop fable of the boy who cried “Wolf!” until when an actual wolf appeared, nobody believed him.

why do you try so hard to make it a wrong, abnormal, illness, disease type of thing??

It is a wrong, abnormal, illness, disease type of thing. It cannot be otherwise; and you certainly cannot make it otherwise by denying the obvious truth about it.
It is in your mind and in your reality. Others feel differently. Plain and simple. I understand how it makes a difference in their life... I don't understand why it makes a difference in yours

Forum List

Back