Men in women's bathrooms

The term racist and bigot should only be used for people that use hateful and discriminatory language. I haven't heard that from you on this board but I have head it from many others and I imagine you have too.

Let us start, then with those who are so filled with hatred and contempt for women and girls, that they wish to deny them their basic dignity and modesty, by compelling them to share restroom and dressing facilities with creepy male perverts. I cannot imagine a better example that that of a true bigot of the very worst kind.

Let us start, then with those who are so filled with hatred and contempt for women and girls, that they wish to deny them their basic dignity and modesty, by compelling them to share restroom and dressing facilities with creepy male perverts. I cannot imagine a better example that that of a true bigot of the very worst kind.

But that would mean women have a right to expectation of segregated privacy for toilets and showers and locker rooms behind doors marked "women". I don't follow you? You mean we should expect that only women can go into those areas? :eusa_think:

I personally think Obama is going to far with this. Change needs to come gradually. Yes, Americans need to become more tolerant in what they believe about men and women because science is utterly destroying the old stereotypes. Males are not necessary masculine and females are not necessarily feminine. Roles that society assigns to a person based on their sex simply doesn't fit a large percent of the population today.

What if change regarding this question ought not come AT ALL? Not everyone is of the opinion that change change change change is always a good thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And here's another thing. Why not instead of attacking a person with delusions or utter rejection of their sex with a surgeon's knife, we just simply counsel them and their peers in school to allow a wide range of expression within their sex. You should be attacking rigid sterotypes, not patients!

And something most ironic of all...the people who hold the most rigid sterotypes of "what a man is" or "what a woman is" are transgenders themselves! Hello? "There's your sign". That's the key to their mental issues right there. Ever notice how ridiculous of a sterotype "trannies" try to portray when play-acting the other gender? I've seen a few of the pictures here. The gals who pretend they're men don't just go for the beer belly, man boobs and 5 O'clock shadow like most dudes have.. No. They go for the SUPER MUSCLED OUT BODY BUILDER look. The dudes who pretend they're women? Big makeup. Big hair. Slinky clothes, just everything overdone to the nth degree of their perception of the super-female sterotype.

I half think it's for the attention. The other half of me thinks they're just insane; such damaged goods from childhood. Either way the solution isn't drugging or surgery or forcing the rest of us to enable them as a matter of law. The solution is for the APA to stop threatening psychiatrists and counselors if they dare to suggest that the person is merely delusional and needs tons of therapy. The urge and the push from the LGBT cult APA (and from the doctors making $$ off this illegal practice) is to conform or be cast out. You want the root of the weed? There it is right there.
People that suffer from gender identify disorder don't just decide one decide they want to change their sex. In almost all cases, parents are aware of the problem by the time the child starts school. Parents usually seek counseling in order deal with problems of depression and anxiety and emotional disorders. Some children will snap out of this, that is resolve their sexual identity. If by puberty they have not, then things tend to go South rather quickly, self mutilation, suicide attempts, drugs, and other mental disorders are common. In some cases hormones blockers are used to stop the child from going through puberty and thus developing sexually. When surgery is used, it's usually after the age of 16. There are different types of surgery often used with drugs to change the persons's sexual appearance.

Gender identification disorder is serious. It can destroy the child and make life a living hell for parents.

The issue in regard to restrooms and locker rooms, is an attempt to mainstream these kids so they can lead more normal lives.

Last edited:
People that suffer from gender identify disorder don't just decide one decide they want to change their sex. In almost all cases, parents are aware of the problem by the time the child starts school. Parents usually seek counseling in order deal with problems of depression and anxiety and emotional disorders. Some children will snap out of this, that is resolve their sexual identity.

Surgery isn't a medical option to cure a mental illness. Ever. EVER. Let that sink in.

How about if the parents notice the child rejecting their gender, getting them into therapy immediately to train them to accept what they are from the earliest of ages. A child from a family of poor means may also want a pony very very badly and may get depressed or worse if they realize they'll never have one. But that doesn't mean we pass laws requiring that family to live in a cardboard box so they can afford to buy the child a pony and keep it. Children have to be guided firmly to accept the limitations of their sometimes extreme wants and desires. The same goes for a child rejecting the reality of their unchangeable gender.

We don't encourage them down a road that at it's best apex will only result in mutilating them into freakish halflings. That is criminal and child abuse. I can't believe you are advocating for child abuse. I really can't. And you seem so calm about it too. Like you've not even give a thought to anything but your campaign to use the mentally unstable or ill in a political agenda for the Church of LGBT. No remorse. Like the Rev Jim Jones..

The term racist and bigot should only be used for people that use hateful and discriminatory language. I haven't heard that from you on this board but I have head it from many others and I imagine you have too.

Then you don't know what a bigot is... I have tons of compassion for females. And many females support the transsexual movement. I'd bet more women than men support it

People that suffer from gender identify disorder don't just decide one decide they want to change their sex. In almost all cases, parents are aware of the problem by the time the child starts school. Parents usually seek counseling in order deal with problems of depression and anxiety and emotional disorders. Some children will snap out of this, that is resolve their sexual identity.

Surgery isn't a medical option to cure a mental illness. Ever. EVER. Let that sink in.

Shhh.

Psychosurgeons Use Lasers to Burn Away Mental Illness

How about if the parents notice the child rejecting their gender, getting them into therapy immediately to train them to accept what they are from the earliest of ages. A child from a family of poor means may also want a pony very very badly and may get depressed or worse if they realize they'll never have one. But that doesn't mean we pass laws requiring that family to live in a cardboard box so they can afford to buy the child a pony and keep it. Children have to be guided firmly to accept the limitations of their sometimes extreme wants and desires. The same goes for a child rejecting the reality of their unchangeable gender.

We don't encourage them down a road that at it's best apex will only result in mutilating them into freakish halflings. That is criminal and child abuse. I can't believe you are advocating for child abuse. I really can't. And you seem so calm about it too. Like you've not even give a thought to anything but your campaign to use the mentally unstable or ill in a political agenda for the Church of LGBT. No remorse. Like the Rev Jim Jones..
Nobody is leading them down the road... They are taking their own road and you are trying to block them... Not sure why you care so much about what they do to their own bodies. I think most people would agree that hormones and surgery are a last resort thing

Then you don't know what a bigot is... I have tons of compassion for females. And many females support the transsexual movement. I'd bet more women than men support it

How much compassion can you have toward a demographic whose sexual abuse you defend and advocate?

I reject your claim to speak for any of them, you disgusting, misogynistic sack of solid digestive waste.

If you had any vestige of respect for women, if you had anything but utter contempt and hatred for them, then you would defend their right to privacy and modesty, rather than demanding that it be sacrificed in order to cater to the whims of a fringe of sick, perverted freaks.

How much compassion can you have toward a demographic whose sexual abuse you defend and advocate?

I reject your claim to speak for any of them, you disgusting, misogynistic sack of solid digestive waste.

If you had any vestige of respect for women, if you had anything but utter contempt and hatred for them, then you would defend their right to privacy and modesty, rather than demanding that it be sacrificed in order to cater to the whims of a fringe of sick, perverted freaks.
And what say you about the women that support the transgenders? Are they also disgusting misogynists? Or maybe you are just looking at this whole thing from an extremely warped perspective and missing the whole point

And what say you about the women that support the transgenders? Are they also disgusting misogynists? Or maybe you are just looking at this whole thing from an extremely warped perspective and missing the whole point

I don't believe that more than a tiny handful do, or would if they truly understood what it means to their own privacy and well-being. As for those who would, fully knowing what it means, I'd place them in the same category as Hillary Clinton standing by her husband, the serial rapist and sexual abuser.

In any event, you're the one defending the sexual abuse of women; which leaves you in little position to accuse me of having “an extremely warped perspective”.

I don't believe that more than a tiny handful do, or would if they truly understood what it means to their own privacy and well-being. As for those who would, fully knowing what it means, I'd place them in the same category as Hillary Clinton standing by her husband, the serial rapist and sexual abuser.

In any event, you're the one defending the sexual abuse of women; which leaves you in little position to accuse me of having “an extremely warped perspective”.
Well lets just see what the polls say... Appears you are mistaken
"Men and women were also split on the idea — more women favored transgender use of the bathroom they identify as (46 percent), while more men (51 percent) said they believed that transgender people should use the bathroom associated with their gender."
CBS Poll: Americans Divided Over Transgender Bathroom Laws

The purpose of surgery is not to cure the disorder. There is no known cure. The Surgeries are used to help a person live a life more in keeping with their identified gender. In general, I don't think surgery should used on children. Most insurance will not cover the procedure on children younger than 16, there are significant risks and the surgeries are irreversible.

Most parents do put kids in therapy when they start exhibiting transgender symptoms. There is no therapy that trains a child to accept the fact that their identified gender differs from their sex because a child knows that from an early age. Therapy deal with the problems that it causes such as rejection by school mates, not being able to meet the expectations of parents, inability to sexually satisfy themselves, loss of self-esteem, self-loathing, depression, anxiety, and a host of other problems. If therapy is successful enough, then some patients are able to lead a somewhat normal life. However, many patients need physical changes in order to adapt.

Last edited:
one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.

Dems love to regulate things....
How are they going to regulate this????

Some hairy dude walks in to a ladies rest room and who is there to check under the hood to see if
he is a she?.....
Or does he just have to say that he's in touch with his feminine side that day
as he moves to the stall to take a nasty dump....

Democrats did not create the NC pecker checker law, Republicans did. It's the Republicans that want to tell trans folks they can't use the appropriate restroom for their gender identity and created the regulation of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/u...nsgender-access-to-school-restrooms.html?_r=0

Where is there a requirement to check gender in that? You don't understand that his decree is in response to the ridiculous pecker checker laws being passed by bigots?

Where is there a requirement to check gender in that? You don't understand that his decree is in response to the ridiculous pecker checker laws being passed by bigots?

How hard would it be to do a pecker check in a communal shower? This isn't just about bathrooms and bigots Seawytch. It's about showers and rape survivors... The Justices, including Ginsburg, are not going to see this myopically like you would like them to. They know that if applicable to bathrooms, it will be applicable to locker/changing rooms, showers, dorms and all the rest marked "women" outside the door.

And, finally, your Church will lose its first significant legal battle. Women will prevail. Your tried-and-true singsongs of "bigot!" "transphobe!" "The majority actually likes the idea!" or my most recent favorite "Even rape survivors are OK with it!"....none of it is going to get you any traction. You're going to lose. And that's why this thread has over 30,000 views...

The purpose of surgery is not to cure the disorder. There is no known cure. The Surgeries are used to help a person live a life more in keeping with their identified gender. In general, I don't think surgery should used on children. Most insurance will not cover the procedure on children younger than 16, there are significant risks and the surgeries are irreversible.

Most parents do put kids in therapy when they start exhibiting transgender symptoms. There is no therapy that trains a child to accept the fact that their identified gender differs from their sex because a child knows that from an early age. Therapy deal with the problems that it causes such as rejection by school mates, not being able to meet the expectations of parents, inability to sexually satisfy themselves, loss of self-esteem, self-loathing, depression, anxiety, and a host of other problems. If therapy is successful enough, then some patients are able to lead a somewhat normal life. However, many patients need physical changes in order to adapt.

The surgeries are maiming them for the rest of their lives. The hormones that they are now giving to children also have terrible side effects and could potentially result in death due to cancer.

How hard would it be to do a pecker check in a communal shower? This isn't just about bathrooms and bigots Seawytch. It's about showers and rape survivors... The Justices, including Ginsburg, are not going to see this myopically like you would like them to. They know that if applicable to bathrooms, it will be applicable to locker/changing rooms, showers, dorms and all the rest marked "women" outside the door.

And, finally, your Church will lose its first significant legal battle. Women will prevail. Your tried-and-true singsongs of "bigot!" "transphobe!" "The majority actually likes the idea!" or my most recent favorite "Even rape survivors are OK with it!"....none of it is going to get you any traction. You're going to lose. And that's why this thread has over 30,000 views...
I don't think the majority of Americans are yet on board for the "gender identity" argument as it is a new discussion and a very complicated one. There are many factors that need to be figured out now that there are laws being made. As more things get figured out and more people get educated about what transgender is I believe more people will tend to support their cause.

Your ploy that this is an anti women thing is weak. I've already provided links showing that many women's rape and domestic abuse groups denounce your argument, label it as politicizing, and they actually support the anti-trans discrimination argument. I've also provided poll data showing that more women support this Trans cause than men.

I don't think the majority of Americans are yet on board for the "gender identity" argument as it is a new discussion and a very complicated one. There are many factors that need to be figured out now that there are laws being made. As more things get figured out and more people get educated about what transgender is I believe more people will tend to support their cause.

Yes yes... "complicated"...needs slow progression until mandatory acceptance..."many factors need to be figured out".

Not so many pal. There are only two factors: Male and Female. Men and Women. You aren't going to anesthetize the public this time with your obfuscating mumbo jumbo. This is about bathrooms, and also communal showers and locker rooms where there will be NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER the extreme simplicity of the issue when a man disrobes next to a woman rape survivor. The issue will be very clean, crisp and distinct at that point.

And as such, the Justices will have to look forward to all the situations where men may then enter with women; not just bathrooms. And women will win this hands down. Your cult has met a wall. No smooth speeches or incremental progression of men into women's showers. It's going to be a cold, hard slamming door in your cult's face. I know it's never happened before, so it's why I keep telling you: "prepare yourself". Little babies who get their way by having tantrums or threatening suicide and who have never been denied their endless demands tend to really freak out the first time it happens to them...

crybullies_ben_garrison-jpg.75416

Forum List

Back