Men in women's bathrooms

Why don't you all look up the definition of "delusional" and the argue with me that these transgender people are NOT delusional. Lol. Sorry, but they are suffering from delusions.
Why are you so hell bent on labeling these people as delusional, Ill, diseased?

They have an identity disorder. They undergo therapy and professionals work with them to identify their issues and help them be ok with who they are. If that doesn't work and it is determined that transitioning to the lifestyle of the opposite sex is what alleviates their anxiety and gives them comfort and happiness, then why are you so quick to belittle and judge?

What have you done besides read a few articles? Versus, parents, families and doctors that live and breath with people suffering with this... Do you just think their actions are all about some political agenda to corrupt America?? Isn't their a chance that maybe they are just trying to help and do what they think is best for the people they care about?

Why don't you all look up the definition of "delusional" and the argue with me that these transgender people are NOT delusional. Lol. Sorry, but they are suffering from delusions.

They have an identity disorder. They undergo therapy and professionals work with them to identify their issues and help them be ok with who they are. If that doesn't work and it is determined that transitioning to the lifestyle of the opposite sex is what alleviates their anxiety and gives them comfort and happiness, then why are you so quick to belittle and judge?

What have you done besides read a few articles? Versus, parents, families and doctors that live and breath with people suffering with this... Do you just think their actions are all about some political agenda to corrupt America?? Isn't their a chance that maybe they are just trying to help and do what they think is best for the people they care about?

It is a delusion. End of story. Lol. Do you know what "delusional" means? Apparently not.

This is nothing more than another example of Libs CREATING a problem / issue to push their / a minority-supported agenda by then injecting themselves into everyone's (the majority's) lives and forcing them to do what they (libs) want.

It's way past time the majority pushed back and simply told the liberals to 'F* Off'!

I don't think the majority of Americans are yet on board for the "gender identity" argument as it is a new discussion and a very complicated one. There are many factors that need to be figured out now that there are laws being made. As more things get figured out and more people get educated about what transgender is I believe more people will tend to support their cause.

Yes yes... "complicated"...needs slow progression until mandatory acceptance..."many factors need to be figured out".

Not so many pal. There are only two factors: Male and Female. Men and Women. You aren't going to anesthetize the public this time with your obfuscating mumbo jumbo. This is about bathrooms, and also communal showers and locker rooms where there will be NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER the extreme simplicity of the issue when a man disrobes next to a woman rape survivor. The issue will be very clean, crisp and distinct at that point.

And as such, the Justices will have to look forward to all the situations where men may then enter with women; not just bathrooms. And women will win this hands down. Your cult has met a wall. No smooth speeches or incremental progression of men into women's showers. It's going to be a cold, hard slamming door in your cult's face. I know it's never happened before, so it's why I keep telling you: "prepare yourself". Little babies who get their way by having tantrums or threatening suicide and who have never been denied their endless demands tend to really freak out the first time it happens to them...
I notice you're still making the "standing up for women" argument but you don't address the evidence i've shown that many women, including rape and abuse victims support the Trans cause...

Your lack of understanding of what a transgender is shows in your over exaggerated scenarios about men swinging their shlongs around in front of rape victims in a locker room. Transgenders aren't cross dressing drag queens like you try and paint them... If a Transwoman has male anatomy then she is embarrassed by that anatomy. She isn't going to go flaunt it around. Again, these are all details that can be asked and addressed. If a transgender wants access to locker rooms and shower rooms, I think it is a very legitimate question to ask them what they say about women who are uncomfortable showering around them, and parents concerned about their daughters being exposed to that... see what response and solutions they propose. There is a conversation to be had and solutions still to be proposed. It's not as simple as your two factors: Male and Female. I've explained why, yet you keep repeating yourself.

It is a delusion. End of story. Lol. Do you know what "delusional" means? Apparently not.
wonderful... its a delusion. Are you happy now? What does that prove?

You seem to be having just as much difficulty processing simple reality as the trannys you are advocating for.

Here, ponder this post again. Read it slowly, carefully. Note the cartoon and how society sees your cause; for it depicts the reality of your situation.
It may be complicated for you and you'll need to figure out many factors of this post. But as you figure out things more and more, you'll get educated about what the objection is to your cult's latest legal coup. With time, you may not support the inevitable, but you will wake up to realize we are on the right side of history:

I don't think the majority of Americans are yet on board for the "gender identity" argument as it is a new discussion and a very complicated one. There are many factors that need to be figured out now that there are laws being made. As more things get figured out and more people get educated about what transgender is I believe more people will tend to support their cause.

Yes yes... "complicated"...needs slow progression until mandatory acceptance..."many factors need to be figured out".

Not so many pal. There are only two factors: Male and Female. Men and Women. You aren't going to anesthetize the public this time with your obfuscating mumbo jumbo. This is about bathrooms, and also communal showers and locker rooms where there will be NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER the extreme simplicity of the issue when a man disrobes next to a woman rape survivor. The issue will be very clean, crisp and distinct at that point.

And as such, the Justices will have to look forward to all the situations where men may then enter with women; not just bathrooms. And women will win this hands down. Your cult has met a wall. No smooth speeches or incremental progression of men into women's showers. It's going to be a cold, hard slamming door in your cult's face. I know it's never happened before, so it's why I keep telling you: "prepare yourself". Little babies who get their way by having tantrums or threatening suicide and who have never been denied their endless demands tend to really freak out the first time it happens to them...

crybullies_ben_garrison-jpg.75416

This is nothing more than another example of Libs CREATING a problem / issue to push their / a minority-supported agenda by then injecting themselves into everyone's (the majority's) lives and forcing them to do what they (libs) want.

It's way past time the majority pushed back and simply told the liberals to 'F* Off'!
haha, reverse that dude... There is a group of people that just want to take a piss and put on their make up and your side is telling them NO you can't, we are going to make a law to says which bathroom you have to use. The Trans cause is the one promoting free rights. The opponents (you) are saying, I don't like your lifestyle, I don't agree with your ideas, we are going to make a law that restricts you...

Regardless, we have two candidates for President right now Trump and Clinton... Both have stated that they don't care which bathrooms Transexuals use... Jenner is pissing all over the woman's room in Trump towner and Donnie is loving it. Says a little about your arguments when the current and future leader of the free world disagrees with you.

You seem to be having just as much difficulty processing simple reality as the trannys you are advocating for.
Here, ponder this post again. Read it slowly, carefully. Note the cartoon and how society sees your cause; for it depicts the reality of your situation.
It may be complicated for you and you'll need to figure out many factors of this post. But as you figure out things more and more, you'll get educated about what the objection is to your cult's latest legal coup. With time, you may not support the inevitable, but you will wake up to realize we are on the right side of history
I saw your cartoon... Deep, really deep... I do feel enlightened I must admit. It's a nice peak into how your mind works. Thank you for that!

Regardless, we have two candidates for President right now Trump and Clinton... Both have stated that they don't care which bathrooms Transexuals use... Jenner is pissing all over the woman's room in Trump towner and Donnie is loving it. Says a little about your arguments when the current and future leader of the free world disagrees with you.

Ah the demon in you pops out. I knew you weren't Mr. Congeniality. You're a pit viper like all the rest in your cult. Seething and simmering just below the surface with a 10 foot thick wall of denial you'll not hesitate to employ vitriol to defend if necessary.

But that being said, you're right. Donald Trump is pro men using women's restrooms. Especially in his establishments. I actually think Hillary Clinton is more against it than Trump, but she is lying about what she really stands for. Like her objection to gay marriage, when it only changed when her party's Rainbow Leadership assured her they wouldn't back her "unless she had a change of heart". And voila! She's suddenly 'for' kids not having either a mother or father for life as a binding provision of contract. Amazing!

But Trump, he doesn't even have a core. Long story short if Soros offers him enough cash, men will be pissing and showering with women in every hygiene facility from coast to coast.

haha, reverse that dude... There is a group of people that just want to take a piss and put on their make up and your side is telling them NO you can't, we are going to make a law to says which bathroom you have to use. The Trans cause is the one promoting free rights. The opponents (you) are saying, I don't like your lifestyle, I don't agree with your ideas, we are going to make a law that restricts you...

You mean you want to pander to a very small portion of society that is suffering from delusions. :) This should really have nothing to do with political ideology. It has more to do with a bunch of terrible people, playing Dr. Frankenstein with delusional people. It is wrong in every SENSE of the word.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.

haha, reverse that dude... There is a group of people that just want to take a piss and put on their make up and your side is telling them NO you can't, we are going to make a law to says which bathroom you have to use.
No Conservative is telling a MAN he can't pee. We are just rejecting the liberals' demand that women forfeit their right to privacy and security so a MAN can come in the bathroom with them. Again, this is a minority-supported agenda Liberals are pushing.

Funny how no one was confused which bathroom to use until Obama became President. Nice to know that allowing a man to pee in the ladies' room is such a high item on the Liberal agenda considering everything that needs to be addressed in this country!

Ah the demon in you pops out. I knew you weren't Mr. Congeniality. You're a pit viper like all the rest in your cult. Seething and simmering just below the surface with a 10 foot thick wall of denial you'll not hesitate to employ vitriol to defend if necessary.

But that being said, you're right. Donald Trump is pro men using women's restrooms. Especially in his establishments.
I make many logical objective statements based on my POV... I don't like jumping to others to justify my ideas, and I haven't done so until that last comment. But when all I get is retort claiming that i'm this insane lefty who is out of touch with what Americans want and clueless about what the "right side of history" is, then I think it a valid point to show that our worlds top leaders are also in agreement with what i'm saying... Gives a little weight to the argument don't you think? Perhaps you should open your mind a bit.

But that being said, you're right. Donald Trump is pro men using women's restrooms. Especially in his establishments. I actually think Hillary Clinton is more against it than Trump, but she is lying about what she really stands for. Like her objection to gay marriage, when it only changed when her party's Rainbow Leadership assured her they wouldn't back her "unless she had a change of heart". And voila! She's suddenly 'for' kids not having either a mother or father for life as a binding provision of contract. Amazing!

But Trump, he doesn't even have a core. Long story short if Soros offers him enough cash, men will be pissing and showering with women in every hygiene facility from coast to coast.

Honestly, I don't mind if a woman wants to use the men's room and have no opinion about men using the ladies room. I think it's another front of the Left's war on women, but it is up to women to complain about their privacy being taken from them. Not my issue.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.
So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p

But that being said, you're right. Donald Trump is pro men using women's restrooms. Especially in his establishments.
I make many logical objective statements based on my POV... I don't like jumping to others to justify my ideas, and I haven't done so until that last comment. But when all I get is retort claiming that i'm this insane lefty who is out of touch with what Americans want and clueless about what the "right side of history" is, then I think it a valid point to show that our worlds top leaders are also in agreement with what i'm saying... Gives a little weight to the argument don't you think? Perhaps you should open your mind a bit.

Yes, and Donald Trump is insane. Hillary is lying. She doesn't actually approve of men in with rape survivors. She's a feminist first and foremost. This Rainbow crap is like a cheap necklace she bought and will throw away later just to get into the dance.

So what you're saying is "insane people and liars agree that men should be in the women's showers". That is a valid point I guess! I hope the Court sees it that way too..

You mean you want to pander to a very small portion of society that is suffering from delusions. :) This should really have nothing to do with political ideology. It has more to do with a bunch of terrible people, playing Dr. Frankenstein with delusional people. It is wrong in every SENSE of the word.
It simply has to do with my perception of right and wrong. You haven't displayed a good knowledge of what the treatment process is, you haven't displayed a good understanding of what transgenders and their families go through, you haven't shown a willingness to develop empathy or open yourself to what your opposition is saying... Did you watch that video yet, or are you still spending your time on more important things like texting??

^^ That's because at the end of the day, men won't be showering with women, no matter what their families went through or what their mental state is.

And...I notice you care not one whit about women rape survivors and what their mental state is or what their families went through when you demand they stand naked next to men in their showers behind the door marked "women" outside..

So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p
No, thats not how it works... A simple note from a parent doesn't make a guy into girl. Nor does a child's mood that day.

It simply has to do with my perception of right and wrong. You haven't displayed a good knowledge of what the treatment process is, you haven't displayed a good understanding of what transgenders and their families go through, you haven't shown a willingness to develop empathy or open yourself to what your opposition is saying... Did you watch that video yet, or are you still spending your time on more important things like texting??

Neither have you when you claim children have gone through "years and years" of therapy to reach a conclusion, when that is obviously not the case. Just because they are going through a difficult time with a person who is suffering from a mental health issue does not mean that the right route is to ruin a perfectly healthy body in order to "feed" the delusion.

That is just like giving an anorexic liposuction.

Forum List

Back