Men in women's bathrooms

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.
So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p
No, thats not how it works... A simple note from a parent doesn't make a guy into girl. Nor does a child's mood that day.

Nor does anything else for that matter. The simple fact of the matter is that your chromosomes determine whether you are a male or a female. Just because you might be a more "feminine" version of a male or a more "male" version of a female, does not mean you are the opposite gender. You are what your chromosomes and your biological markers say you are.

Regardless, we have two candidates for President right now Trump and Clinton... Both have stated that they don't care which bathrooms Transexuals use... Jenner is pissing all over the woman's room in Trump towner and Donnie is loving it. Says a little about your arguments when the current and future leader of the free world disagrees with you.

Ah the demon in you pops out. I knew you weren't Mr. Congeniality. You're a pit viper like all the rest in your cult. Seething and simmering just below the surface with a 10 foot thick wall of denial you'll not hesitate to employ vitriol to defend if necessary.

But that being said, you're right. Donald Trump is pro men using women's restrooms. Especially in his establishments.
I make many logical objective statements based on my POV... I don't like jumping to others to justify my ideas, and I haven't done so until that last comment. But when all I get is retort claiming that i'm this insane lefty who is out of touch with what Americans want and clueless about what the "right side of history" is, then I think it a valid point to show that our worlds top leaders are also in agreement with what i'm saying... Gives a little weight to the argument don't you think? Perhaps you should open your mind a bit.

Yes, and Donald Trump is insane. Hillary is lying. She doesn't actually approve of men in with rape survivors. She's a feminist first and foremost. This Rainbow crap is like a cheap necklace she bought and will throw away later just to get into the dance.

So what you're saying is "insane people and liars agree that men should be in the women's showers". That is a valid point I guess! I hope the Court sees it that way too..
Why would Hillary lie about it?

^^ That's because at the end of the day, men won't be showering with women, no matter what their families went through or what their mental state is.

And...I notice you care not one whit about women rape survivors and what their mental state is or what their families went through when you demand they stand naked next to men in their showers behind the door marked "women" outside..
I agree, i don't think men should be showering with women

Regardless, we have two candidates for President right now Trump and Clinton... Both have stated that they don't care which bathrooms Transexuals use... Jenner is pissing all over the woman's room in Trump towner and Donnie is loving it. Says a little about your arguments when the current and future leader of the free world disagrees with you.

Ah the demon in you pops out. I knew you weren't Mr. Congeniality. You're a pit viper like all the rest in your cult. Seething and simmering just below the surface with a 10 foot thick wall of denial you'll not hesitate to employ vitriol to defend if necessary.

But that being said, you're right. Donald Trump is pro men using women's restrooms. Especially in his establishments.
I make many logical objective statements based on my POV... I don't like jumping to others to justify my ideas, and I haven't done so until that last comment. But when all I get is retort claiming that i'm this insane lefty who is out of touch with what Americans want and clueless about what the "right side of history" is, then I think it a valid point to show that our worlds top leaders are also in agreement with what i'm saying... Gives a little weight to the argument don't you think? Perhaps you should open your mind a bit.

Yes, and Donald Trump is insane. Hillary is lying. She doesn't actually approve of men in with rape survivors. She's a feminist first and foremost. This Rainbow crap is like a cheap necklace she bought and will throw away later just to get into the dance.

So what you're saying is "insane people and liars agree that men should be in the women's showers". That is a valid point I guess! I hope the Court sees it that way too..
Why would Hillary lie about it?

Wow, you DO have trouble with simple reality, don't you? Like the poor people your cult is using for your political Agenda..that you're here "advocating" for...

Why would Hillary lie about how she really feels about men in with rape survivors? TO GET ELECTED BY THE PARTY OF THE CHURCH OF LGBT. Der!

This is nothing more than another example of Libs CREATING a problem / issue to push their / a minority-supported agenda by then injecting themselves into everyone's (the majority's) lives and forcing them to do what they (libs) want.

It's way past time the majority pushed back and simply told the liberals to 'F* Off'!
haha, reverse that dude... There is a group of people that just want to take a piss and put on their make up and your side is telling them NO you can't, we are going to make a law to says which bathroom you have to use. The Trans cause is the one promoting free rights. The opponents (you) are saying, I don't like your lifestyle, I don't agree with your ideas, we are going to make a law that restricts you...

You mean you want to pander to a very small portion of society that is suffering from delusions. :) This should really have nothing to do with political ideology. It has more to do with a bunch of terrible people, playing Dr. Frankenstein with delusional people. It is wrong in every SENSE of the word.
It simply has to do with my perception of right and wrong. You haven't displayed a good knowledge of what the treatment process is, you haven't displayed a good understanding of what transgenders and their families go through, you haven't shown a willingness to develop empathy or open yourself to what your opposition is saying... Did you watch that video yet, or are you still spending your time on more important things like texting??

Neither have you when you claim children have gone through "years and years" of therapy to reach a conclusion, when that is obviously not the case. Just because they are going through a difficult time with a person who is suffering from a mental health issue does not mean that the right route is to ruin a perfectly healthy body in order to "feed" the delusion.

That is just like giving an anorexic liposuction.
Show me proof that they don't go through years of therapy... I showed you proof that they do in the video that you refuse to watch.

Nor does anything else for that matter. The simple fact of the matter is that your chromosomes determine whether you are a male or a female. Just because you might be a more "feminine" version of a male or a more "male" version of a female, does not mean you are the opposite gender. You are what your chromosomes and your biological markers say you are.
agreed

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.
So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p
No, thats not how it works... A simple note from a parent doesn't make a guy into girl. Nor does a child's mood that day.

I suddenly understand Liberals so much more. The only thing that matters to them is what they THINK!

Despite being a guy, if you THINK you are a girl you ARE a girl.

Bill did not have sex with that woman if he THOUGHT he didn't.

You could keep your plan if you liked your plan as long as you BELIEVED you could.

:p

This is nothing more than another example of Libs CREATING a problem / issue to push their / a minority-supported agenda by then injecting themselves into everyone's (the majority's) lives and forcing them to do what they (libs) want.

It's way past time the majority pushed back and simply told the liberals to 'F* Off'!
haha, reverse that dude... There is a group of people that just want to take a piss and put on their make up and your side is telling them NO you can't, we are going to make a law to says which bathroom you have to use. The Trans cause is the one promoting free rights. The opponents (you) are saying, I don't like your lifestyle, I don't agree with your ideas, we are going to make a law that restricts you...

You mean you want to pander to a very small portion of society that is suffering from delusions. :) This should really have nothing to do with political ideology. It has more to do with a bunch of terrible people, playing Dr. Frankenstein with delusional people. It is wrong in every SENSE of the word.
It simply has to do with my perception of right and wrong. You haven't displayed a good knowledge of what the treatment process is, you haven't displayed a good understanding of what transgenders and their families go through, you haven't shown a willingness to develop empathy or open yourself to what your opposition is saying... Did you watch that video yet, or are you still spending your time on more important things like texting??

Neither have you when you claim children have gone through "years and years" of therapy to reach a conclusion, when that is obviously not the case. Just because they are going through a difficult time with a person who is suffering from a mental health issue does not mean that the right route is to ruin a perfectly healthy body in order to "feed" the delusion.

Show me proof that they don't go through years of therapy... I showed you proof that they do in the video that you refuse to watch.

I proved to you, with a link earlier in this thread, that they do not. How can a child go through "years and years" of therapy? They haven't even been alive for "years and years," and part of those years, they were babies.

Your video is an obvious appeal to "emotion." Even if I might feel badly for these people, that does not mean they are not suffering from a delusion. What do you know of that child's history in the video? I think many of these delusions are caused by trauma suffered in early childhood. Some children may not even remember these traumas.

haha, reverse that dude... There is a group of people that just want to take a piss and put on their make up and your side is telling them NO you can't, we are going to make a law to says which bathroom you have to use.
No Conservative is telling a MAN he can't pee. We are just rejecting the liberals' demand that women forfeit their right to privacy and security so a MAN can come in the bathroom with them. Again, this is a minority-supported agenda Liberals are pushing.

Funny how no one was confused which bathroom to use until Obama became President. Nice to know that allowing a man to pee in the ladies' room is such a high item on the Liberal agenda considering everything that needs to be addressed in this country!
You think this is an Obama presidency thing? Haha, yawn...
I hate to spoil but Transgenders have been using the bathrooms they identify with for a long time now... There really hasn't been issues. North Carolina Republicans tried to make a discriminatory law and thats why this issue is now in the limelight.

You are making the assumption that having your boy in the girls restroom will make the girls less safe. Maybe your boy would be less safe or maybe it would make no difference at all.

60 years ago, there was a similar argument. No white person will be safe in a restroom with blacks.

Last edited:
Why would Hillary lie about how she really feels about men in with rape survivors? TO GET ELECTED BY THE PARTY OF THE CHURCH OF LGBT. Der!
Why would her taking the side of the "Minority" on this issue get her elected? If this was such a common sense issue that was attacking women's rights, privacy, and goes against the values of most Americans then wouldn't the smart political play be to go against it?

Your video is an obvious appeal to "emotion." Even if I might feel badly for these people, that does not mean they are not suffering from a delusion. What do you know of that child's history in the video? I think many of these delusions are caused by trauma suffered in early childhood. Some children may not even remember these traumas.
How do you know what it obviously is if you haven't even seen it... It is a news piece done by ABC... not some sappy left wing propaganda video. You need to stop commenting on the content of the video of you refuse to watch it, it makes you sound very ignorant. I'm sure there will be many of the aspects in the video that you don't agree with, if you watch it then you will be qualified to comment on it.

How do you know what it obviously is if you haven't even seen it... It is a news piece done by ABC... not some sappy left wing propaganda video. You need to stop commenting on the content of the video of you refuse to watch it, it makes you sound very ignorant. I'm sure there will be many of the aspects in the video that you don't agree with, if you watch it then you will be qualified to comment on it.

How do you know it isn't? You sound very ignorant as you don't know what the meaning of "delusional" is. I would suggest you look up the definition and then try to tell me that it is NOT delusional.

Why would her taking the side of the "Minority" on this issue get her elected? If this was such a common sense issue that was attacking women's rights, privacy, and goes against the values of most Americans then wouldn't the smart political play be to go against it?
Oh you do like to deny reality don't you? No wonder you empathize so much with men pretending to be women..

The REALITY of the democratic party is that a candidate who is opposed to men in women's showers would N-E-V-E-R get the nomination. Hard to win the election if you can't get nominated.

I know..I know... :itsok: ...when you live in a world of denial and delusions, this stuff is really hard to understand!

How do you know it isn't? You sound very ignorant as you don't know what the meaning of "delusional" is. I would suggest you look up the definition and then try to tell me that it is NOT delusional.
You're struggling to make a point aren't you? Post #3405
wonderful... its a delusion. Are you happy now? What does that prove?

So then, what are you arguing about? If you agree it is delusional. It would be the same idea as giving a person who THINKS she is fat a surgery and putting her life and health at risk to feed that delusion.

These people need therapy to show them that their "gender identity" is not the end all/be all. That there are many, many other things about being just a "person" can make you happy. If they are SO obsessed with this idea, then that, in and of itself, seems like a mental illness to me, some kind of obsessive/compulsive disorder perhaps.

Obviously, the surgeries do NOT work to "lessen" their problems, given that the postoperative suicide rates are just as high as the preoperative suicide rates. Society generally will not accept a delusion as a fact. That might be hurtful to them, but THEY need to learn how to deal with their issues. It is not up to everyone else in society to pacify them.

And, just because I do not accept their delusions as reality, does not mean I "hate" them or wish them any ill will. I refuse to lie to myself and be dishonest and state that I believe these are really women or men in the "wrong" bodies. That would be being dishonest with myself.

Forum List

Back