Men in women's bathrooms

Why would Hillary lie about how she really feels about men in with rape survivors? TO GET ELECTED BY THE PARTY OF THE CHURCH OF LGBT. Der!
Why would her taking the side of the "Minority" on this issue get her elected? If this was such a common sense issue that was attacking women's rights, privacy, and goes against the values of most Americans then wouldn't the smart political play be to go against it?
Oh you do like to deny reality don't you? No wonder you empathize so much with men pretending to be women..

The REALITY of the democratic party is that a candidate who is opposed to men in women's showers would N-E-V-E-R get the nomination. Hard to win the election if you can't get nominated.

I know..I know... :itsok: ...when you live in a world of denial and delusions, this stuff is really hard to understand!
Nice try... care to explain why she wouldn't get nominated? Is it because to get nominated you need the majority of votes, right? Isn't it true that more women vote than men do? Do the math... You're argument basically makes the case that the majority of people (majorly women) voting for Dems comprise nearly half or arguably more than half the nations voters. And the smart political move is to support the transgender cause because thats what gets you nominated... Do you see what i'm getting at? Perhaps you are the one denying reality?

Last edited:
How do you know it isn't? You sound very ignorant as you don't know what the meaning of "delusional" is. I would suggest you look up the definition and then try to tell me that it is NOT delusional.
You're struggling to make a point aren't you? Post #3405
wonderful... its a delusion. Are you happy now? What does that prove?

So then, what are you arguing about? If you agree it is delusional. It would be the same idea as giving a person who THINKS she is fat a surgery and putting her life and health at risk to feed that delusion.
People who are obese do get surgery to help them get healthy

How do you know it isn't? You sound very ignorant as you don't know what the meaning of "delusional" is. I would suggest you look up the definition and then try to tell me that it is NOT delusional.

So then, what are you arguing about? If you agree it is delusional. It would be the same idea as giving a person who THINKS she is fat a surgery and putting her life and health at risk to feed that delusion.
People who are fat do get surgery to help them get healthy

What did my post say? Did you ignore the capital letters there? I'm beginning to think YOU are delusional too. :D

These people need therapy to show them that their "gender identity" is not the end all/be all. That there are many, many other things about being just a "person" can make you happy. If they are SO obsessed with this idea, then that, in and of itself, seems like a mental illness to me, some kind of obsessive/compulsive disorder perhaps.
Yes, it is called an Identity Disorder and as i've stated they go through therapy to address the issue before hormones and surgery is prescribed

Obviously, the surgeries do NOT work to "lessen" their problems, given that the postoperative suicide rates are just as high as the preoperative suicide rates. Society generally will not accept a delusion as a fact. That might be hurtful to them, but THEY need to learn how to deal with their issues. It is not up to everyone else in society to pacify them.
That is a debate to have in the medical community as to what the best and most effective treatment options are.

What did my post say? Did you ignore the capital letters there? I'm beginning to think YOU are delusional too. :D
Apologies, I read it too fast... Fact is there is a treatment process that has been developed by medical professionals from years of study and experience working with Transgenders. Many medical professionals have agreed on the process that is being used 1. Therapy 2. Hormones 3. Surgery In many cases 1. does the trick and it hopefully gets better and more effective.

You don't have to believe that a Tran woman is a woman, you just have to believe that them living as a woman is the best solution for their mental health, which in turn is better for our society as a whole. It's fine if you disagree, there are many medical professionals that disagree and it is a necessary debate for them to have so our treatments can advance.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.
So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p
You are making the assumption that having your boy in the girls restroom will make the girls less safe. Maybe your boy would be less safe or maybe it would make no difference at all.

60 years ago, there was a similar argument. No white person will be safe in a restroom with blacks.

I know as a girl I didn't want boys watching me shower. Why does a guys comfort come ahead of the girls comfort in the girls locker room?

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.
So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p
You are making the assumption that having your boy in the girls restroom will make the girls less safe. Maybe your boy would be less safe or maybe it would make no difference at all.

60 years ago, there was a similar argument. No white person will be safe in a restroom with blacks.

I know as a girl I didn't want boys watching me shower. Why does a guys comfort come ahead of the girls comfort in the girls locker room?

Part of the answer could come from those that are pushing for it:

Convicted Sex Offender Leads Transgender Rights Effort in North Carolina - Breitbart

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan.
As does the entire Liberal agenda to force women to forfeit their right to privacy and security so liberal perverts can go into the bathroom with women and little girls.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

The ANSWER to the boys in girls bathroom conundrum:

Abolish the public school system.

This is actually the solution to every problem with public schooling. All schools should be private schools. Every last one of them. Whether they are religious, ethnic, secular, classical, home, bilingual, pagan, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, or LGBT doesn’t matter—as long as they are privately operated and privately funded.

It is not the proper role of government to set up a school system. And no American should be forced to pay for the education of any other American’s children.

In a truly free society where all education is privately operated and funded, it would be up to each individual school to institute its own dress code and control access to its bathrooms.

Apologies, I read it too fast... Fact is there is a treatment process that has been developed by medical professionals from years of study and experience working with Transgenders. Many medical professionals have agreed on the process that is being used 1. Therapy 2. Hormones 3. Surgery In many cases 1. does the trick and it hopefully gets better and more effective.

You don't have to believe that a Tran woman is a woman, you just have to believe that them living as a woman is the best solution for their mental health, which in turn is better for our society as a whole. It's fine if you disagree, there are many medical professionals that disagree and it is a necessary debate for them to have so our treatments can advance.

So in the mean time my daughter gets to shower with boys. Let me get this straight. The boy THINKS he's a girl and doesn't WANT to shower with boys. My daughter IS a girl and is FORCED to shower with a boy. And some how this is equality? Warped.

This one blew up in the left's faces. They pushed too far this time

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.
That's the point. The left says trans people should be able to go to the bathroom where they wish. Fine. Oh and by the way your 14 yr old daughter MUST shower with boys. They take a simple idea and turn it into a warped insult to our children. What is it with the left and their total disdain for our daughters.

This one blew up in the left's faces. They pushed too far this time

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.

Almost every school has them. the children you stupid fuck, the children

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools

You're a god damn liar

Forum List

Back