Men in women's bathrooms

This one blew up in the left's faces. They pushed too far this time

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.

Almost every school has them. the children you stupid fuck, the children

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools

Yes they do. We had showers in the locker rooms IN our school when I was in high school.

Yep, most of them do. Some middle schools do, particularly if they have a pool

Of course they do. This guy doesn't know he's talking about apparently.

You're struggling to make a point aren't you? Post #3405

So then, what are you arguing about? If you agree it is delusional. It would be the same idea as giving a person who THINKS she is fat a surgery and putting her life and health at risk to feed that delusion.
People who are fat do get surgery to help them get healthy

What did my post say? Did you ignore the capital letters there? I'm beginning to think YOU are delusional too. :D
Apologies, I read it too fast... Fact is there is a treatment process that has been developed by medical professionals from years of study and experience working with Transgenders. Many medical professionals have agreed on the process that is being used 1. Therapy 2. Hormones 3. Surgery In many cases 1. does the trick and it hopefully gets better and more effective.

You don't have to believe that a Tran woman is a woman, you just have to believe that them living as a woman is the best solution for their mental health, which in turn is better for our society as a whole. It's fine if you disagree, there are many medical professionals that disagree and it is a necessary debate for them to have so our treatments can advance.

So in the mean time my daughter gets to shower with boys. Let me get this straight. The boy THINKS he's a girl and doesn't WANT to shower with boys. My daughter IS a girl and is FORCED to shower with a boy. And some how this is equality? Warped.
Realistically, If a boy is a transgirl they aren't going to shower or expose themselves as they are ashamed of their body and don't identify with it. Most don't use the bathroom in school, they hold it till they get home or they get special privileges to use a private bathroom in the teachers office.
We aren't talking about normal boys in the showers with the girls. I'd suggest you look into some stories and gain some insight into what a transchild goes through. Its a complicated issue and we have a long way to go before we get to a consensus solution

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.
That's the point. The left says trans people should be able to go to the bathroom where they wish. Fine. Oh and by the way your 14 yr old daughter MUST shower with boys. They take a simple idea and turn it into a warped insult to our children. What is it with the left and their total disdain for our daughters.

your 14 year old daughter play boys football or basketball ?

Maybe she's a gymnast....you're an idiot...and stupid

gymnast=athletic locker room

now name ONE restroom with showers other than an athletic facility ..

In my school, we had combination locker room/shower facilities/toilets, all in the same big room, known as . . . the locker room.

ONE.
That's the point. The left says trans people should be able to go to the bathroom where they wish. Fine. Oh and by the way your 14 yr old daughter MUST shower with boys. They take a simple idea and turn it into a warped insult to our children. What is it with the left and their total disdain for our daughters.

your 14 year old daughter play boys football or basketball ?

Maybe she's a gymnast....you're an idiot...and stupid

gymnast=athletic locker room

now name ONE restroom with showers other than an athletic facility ..

In my school, we had combination locker room/shower facilities/toilets, all in the same big room, known as . . . the locker room.

Clever lot you were, LOL

A national discussion that is increasing awareness and education and getting this issue on the forefront is what you call blowing up in their face?? Think again... Despite the opposition, this is a huge leap for the trans rights movement. With every post you are contributing to it.

I just sent my daughter WHO IN CLASS TEACHING 12TH GRADE HONORS ENGLIT AN EMAIL ..

"WHERE ARE THE SHOWERS IN YOUR GIRLS SENIOR WING RESTROOMS"

what? are you kidding ?

'NO I'M DEAD SERIOUS"

there aren't any, why?

" JUST CURIOUS, THANKS. I'LL EXPLAIN LATER"

k... cya

end of convo

So then, what are you arguing about? If you agree it is delusional. It would be the same idea as giving a person who THINKS she is fat a surgery and putting her life and health at risk to feed that delusion.

What did my post say? Did you ignore the capital letters there? I'm beginning to think YOU are delusional too. :D
Apologies, I read it too fast... Fact is there is a treatment process that has been developed by medical professionals from years of study and experience working with Transgenders. Many medical professionals have agreed on the process that is being used 1. Therapy 2. Hormones 3. Surgery In many cases 1. does the trick and it hopefully gets better and more effective.

You don't have to believe that a Tran woman is a woman, you just have to believe that them living as a woman is the best solution for their mental health, which in turn is better for our society as a whole. It's fine if you disagree, there are many medical professionals that disagree and it is a necessary debate for them to have so our treatments can advance.

So in the mean time my daughter gets to shower with boys. Let me get this straight. The boy THINKS he's a girl and doesn't WANT to shower with boys. My daughter IS a girl and is FORCED to shower with a boy. And some how this is equality? Warped.
Realistically, If a boy is a transgirl they aren't going to shower or expose themselves as they are ashamed of their body and don't identify with it. Most don't use the bathroom in school, they hold it till they get home or they get special privileges to use a private bathroom in the teachers office.
We aren't talking about normal boys in the showers with the girls. I'd suggest you look into some stories and gain some insight into what a transchild goes through. Its a complicated issue and we have a long way to go before we get to a consensus solution

You have NO idea what caused this child's "problems." This child could have been sexually abused. It could have been that "he" felt his younger adopted sister got more attention (sibling rivalry gone awry) or many, many other things. This is no reason to ruin your child's future ability to have children of his or her own or to surgically or hormonally alter them.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools

Yes they do. We had showers in the locker rooms IN our school when I was in high school.
Hell we have locker rooms in our middle schools. Same as when I was in middle school. Hell in the huge high school I went to (I graduated with 900, we had 4000 students in the building) I can think of 6 seperate locker rooms in 3 different gymnasiums 2 more in the pool and 2 more for the wrestling/gymanstics rooms. And that doesn't include the locker rooms at the football/soccer stadium which is also used by the track, feild hockey, baseball/softball and lacrosse teams.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

Have you ever heard of Phys Ed. My daughter is REQUIRED to take it. Don't take it, don't graduate. They are basically threatening my daughter with not receiving a diploma unless she showers with boys. In my home town the school board is elected and after the last public meeting they are running scared. We've already put together an alternate ticket and they will be looking for a job come September.
Is there a transgender child in your kids school?

I just sent my daughter WHO IN CLASS TEACHING 12TH GRADE HONORS ENGLIT AN EMAIL ..

what? are you kidding ?

'NO I'M DEAD SERIOUS"

there aren't any, why?

k... cya

end of convo

You are truly a moron. What kind of backwards ass school doesn't have showers? Duhhhhh.

what? are you kidding ?

'NO I'M DEAD SERIOUS"

there aren't any, why?

k... cya

end of convo

You seem awfully angry too. You are just wrong. MOST schools do in fact have shower and bathroom facilities in the same room on school premises.

You have NO idea what caused this child's "problems." This child could have been sexually abused. It could have been that "he" felt his younger adopted sister got more attention (sibling rivalry gone awry) or many, many other things. This is no reason to ruin your child's future ability to have children of his or her own or to surgically or hormonally alter them.

How much of it did you watch?

A national discussion that is increasing awareness and education and getting this issue on the forefront is what you call blowing up in their face?? Think again... Despite the opposition, this is a huge leap for the trans rights movement. With every post you are contributing to it.

I oppose it and it's nothing short of insanity, putting the "needs" of a very few above the well being of children is ludicrous

Does that matter? The fact of the matter is some children have issues that are related to abuse and neglect, very serious issues.

Do you know that the child featured in the video was not abused or did not suffer some "childhood trauma?"

]

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE.

BULLSHIT

Have you ever heard of Phys Ed. My daughter is REQUIRED to take it. Don't take it, don't graduate. They are basically threatening my daughter with not receiving a diploma unless she showers with boys. In my home town the school board is elected and after the last public meeting they are running scared. We've already put together an alternate ticket and they will be looking for a job come September.
Is there a transgender child in your kids school?
In my 14 yr old daughters PE class.

There are SO many things that can be done even inadvertently that can screw with a child's psyche. Probably the reason why MOST children do in fact outgrow these feelings by the time they are adults, because either they sought their own therapy or they were able to reasonably deal with their issues.

Forum List

Back