Men in women's bathrooms

This one blew up in the left's faces. They pushed too far this time

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.
That's the point. The left says trans people should be able to go to the bathroom where they wish. Fine. Oh and by the way your 14 yr old daughter MUST shower with boys. They take a simple idea and turn it into a warped insult to our children. What is it with the left and their total disdain for our daughters.

your 14 year old daughter play boys football or basketball ?

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.
That's the point. The left says trans people should be able to go to the bathroom where they wish. Fine. Oh and by the way your 14 yr old daughter MUST shower with boys. They take a simple idea and turn it into a warped insult to our children. What is it with the left and their total disdain for our daughters.

Maybe she's a gymnast....you're an idiot...and stupid

ONE.

Almost every school has them. the children you stupid fuck, the children

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools
Have you ever heard of Phys Ed. My daughter is REQUIRED to take it. Don't take it, don't graduate. They are basically threatening my daughter with not receiving a diploma unless she showers with boys. In my home town the school board is elected and after the last public meeting they are running scared. We've already put together an alternate ticket and they will be looking for a job come September.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools

You're a god damn liar

you're a trash-mouth uninformed moronette..

where are the towels and lockers for kids clothes in the third grade restroom .... 4th grade, 5th grade,6th grade

stfe sil.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

Have you ever heard of Phys Ed. My daughter is REQUIRED to take it. Don't take it, don't graduate. They are basically threatening my daughter with not receiving a diploma unless she showers with boys. In my home town the school board is elected and after the last public meeting they are running scared. We've already put together an alternate ticket and they will be looking for a job come September.

Phys ed scares the shit out of liberals

ONE.

BULLSHIT

You're a god damn liar

where are the towels and lockers for kids clothes in the third grade restroom .... 4th grade, 5th grade,6th grade

stfe sil.

You are a vulgar, Zika-brained MORON.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

Phys ed scares the shit out of liberals

Indeed. They hate competition and believe they are owed Participation Trophies.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

phys ed = athletic locker room.

boys in girls phys ed class ?

girls are more likely to play boy sports than boys playing girls sports.

ONE.

BULLSHIT

You're a god damn liar

stfe sil.

You're a pervert wanting boys to shower with little girls....that's creepy,just creepy

ONE.

BULLSHIT

You're losing this one,a moment ago you said showers didn't exist in schools ...go whine on another thread

ONE.

Maybe she's a gymnast....you're an idiot...and stupid

gymnast=athletic locker room

now name ONE restroom with showers other than an athletic facility ..

ONE.

BULLSHIT

You're losing this one,a moment ago you said showers didn't exist in schools ...go whine on another thread

I said ASIDE from athletic locker rooms showers dont exist in school bathrooms

pay attention

ONE.

So you've never heard of PE. My daughter is in a gym class with a boy. Half of her class walks around stinking all day because they don't want to go in the locker room. My daughter waits until he leaves and has been getting in trouble for being late to her next class. Thanks for fucking with a bunch of young girls.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

I'm sorry, I don't care about the restrooms, but I don't want someone's dad in the locker room watching the teenage girls change, and I certainly don't want a boy/man in there watching them change either. The only way this is going to work is if we spend $billions remodeling all our public looker rooms so all showers are separate stalls with floor to ceiling walls and private locking doors, ditto for the restrooms. No more communal showering.
The directive states that the parent must state in writing the gender identity of the child and request that the school allow the student use of facilities matching that gender. The way I read the directive the school will consider the students sex to be that of the declared gender identity. So once this is done the student will be assigned use of restrooms and locker room matching their gender identity. There is nothing in the director about parents in locker rooms.
So as long as I write a note declaring my BOY is a girl the school must then allow my BOY to violate the girls' safety and security by walking into the girls' bathroom with them?!

To end the mindless f*ing liberal assault on decency, the answer is simple - have single-occupant bathrooms. Build about 4 - 5 of them. If kids have to wait so be it. If they wet themselves or have to pee outside so be it. I would plant a whole lot more trees around the school. :p
You are making the assumption that having your boy in the girls restroom will make the girls less safe. Maybe your boy would be less safe or maybe it would make no difference at all.

60 years ago, there was a similar argument. No white person will be safe in a restroom with blacks.

I know as a girl I didn't want boys watching me shower. Why does a guys comfort come ahead of the girls comfort in the girls locker room?
I think your comfort and privacy as a woman should be every much respected. I dont know if you have children but I'm curious how you feel about a transfemale (born male) that looks like a woman being In the locker room while little boys shower. What effect do you think that will have on the boys? Also, a transman (born female) with a beard and hairy chest... How do you feel about them being in the woman's locker room around little girls as they shower?

ONE.

BULLSHIT

Yes they do. We had showers in the locker rooms IN our school when I was in high school.

BULLSHIT

pay attention

Get lost ya perverted freak...and keep the boys away from the girls, no sane parent is going to allow this shit. Bank it

ONE.

The Charlotte law let men go into athletic locker rooms, including in middle schools. All they had to do was self certify they are an inner woman.

It's amazing how you people at no point grasp that horror of what you are doing to women and children in this country

ONE.

What the hell are you talking about? Athletic locker rooms??? The showers are in the school in the school locker rooms. I know because I've used them before.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

ONE.

BULLSHIT

Yes they do. We had showers in the locker rooms IN our school when I was in high school.

Yep, most of them do. Some middle schools do, particularly if they have a pool

BULLSHIT

pay attention

That makes it OK how when men are allowed in the locker rooms?

Forum List

Back