Men in women's bathrooms

No I will continue to bring up the 17 million rape victims' place in this debate. Nothing has been disproven about their expected angst showering next to any strange men behind doors marked "women"..

There is nothing complicated about that. It isn't happening.
It's a valid concern that applies to some woman who are victims of rape and abuse that have anxiety about transgenders in the bathroom. That is a fair argument.

What percentage of the 17 million + rape survivors would you say are "in favor" of men-pretending-to-be-women using their communal restrooms, showers, locker rooms or dorms? (Remember, there is no legal way for them to protest ANY man in there claiming he feels like a woman inside).

Go.
I have no clue what percentage and I'm not going to pretend to. I just know there are supporters and opposers on both sides. Can you recognize that?

As for the legal process, well that's what the discussion is about. Setting standards. I've laid out a bunch of ideas. I'd actually support taking a pretty strict approach... But whatever we do, there is going to have to be considerations made to both sides.

How about this? If they have a penis, they go to the men's room? Is that unreasonable?
563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Works for me either way. Why not you?

Man hands. Lol. :D

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan.

... that feeling when you realize you have no argument.

here's my argument ..

you walk up to a restroom and there's a transgender symbol on the door ... if thats a problem for you WALK AWAY, if not go in and pee.

364 pages of idiots trying to solve an issue and the issue isn't even an issue unless you're too damn stupid to make a choice.

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan ... but I repeat myself.

I got no problem walking away from the restroom that is not designated for my gender.

Why does it matter how many pages are there? My forum settings shows 74 pages... Your "364 pages" argument sounds like "it's current year" argument, that lefties use when they know they've lost and they're ready to walk away. You don't like it, walk away...

No I will continue to bring up the 17 million rape victims' place in this debate. Nothing has been disproven about their expected angst showering next to any strange men behind doors marked "women"..

There is nothing complicated about that. It isn't happening.
It's a valid concern that applies to some woman who are victims of rape and abuse that have anxiety about transgenders in the bathroom. That is a fair argument.

What percentage of the 17 million + rape survivors would you say are "in favor" of men-pretending-to-be-women using their communal restrooms, showers, locker rooms or dorms? (Remember, there is no legal way for them to protest ANY man in there claiming he feels like a woman inside).

Go.
I have no clue what percentage and I'm not going to pretend to. I just know there are supporters and opposers on both sides. Can you recognize that?

As for the legal process, well that's what the discussion is about. Setting standards. I've laid out a bunch of ideas. I'd actually support taking a pretty strict approach... But whatever we do, there is going to have to be considerations made to both sides.

How about this? If they have a penis, they go to the men's room? Is that unreasonable?
In what way is that taking the trans cause into consideration?

I don't care about that. I don't want pervs in the bathroom with me. If they still have a penis, they could easily just be perverts. At least if they're postop, you know they are seriously fucked up.
Youve made it very clear that you don't care... Problem is many people do care, hence the debate

Go.

I don't care about that. I don't want pervs in the bathroom with me. If they still have a penis, they could easily just be perverts. At least if they're postop, you know they are seriously fucked up.
Youve made it very clear that you don't care... Problem is many people do care, hence the debate

If they have a penis, they should be using the men's room because they are men. End debate. :)

I know as a girl I didn't want boys watching me shower. Why does a guys comfort come ahead of the girls comfort in the girls locker room?

But you're all grown now. :D

So are the 17 million women rape survivors. Still won't erase their PTSD when they see a man-pretending-to-be-a-woman standing naked next to them in the ladies shower room/locker room.

Take it easy, I'm completely on your side on this. Notice a smiley at the end of my sentence...

This push for sharing restrooms did not come from normal women, since no normal women wants to be forced share restroom with opposite sex. If we look where the push comes from, we'll get many answers to our questions, and a solution as well.

Why does it matter how many pages are there? My forum settings shows 74 pages... Your "364 pages" argument sounds like "it's current year" argument, that lefties use when they know they've lost and they're ready to walk away. You don't like it, walk away...

"Why is everyone talking about this?? It's a non-issue! Everyone's on board!"

Seen that one a thousand times here when they are DESPERATE for a topic to GO AWAY.

This one they know is the King of Achilles heels for their legal coup. They went too far. The cat's out of the bag and now they can't shove it back in. And oh the cost when that snowball reverses direction and starts heading towards the flaws in their older arguments...

If they have a penis, they should be using the men's room because they are men. End debate. :)
Well the DOJ disagrees with you and so do the two front runners for the next presidency so I don't think this debate is going to end at your statement. Might want to switch gears towards a more proactive argument. It may mean opening yourself up to learn about the trans cause... I know it's tough

Seen that one a thousand times here when they are DESPERATE for a topic to GO AWAY.

This one they know is the King of Achilles heels for their legal coup. They went too far. The cat's out of the bag and now they can't shove it back in. And oh the cost when that snowball reverses direction and starts heading towards the flaws in their older arguments...

If topic goes away, they take it as our acceptance on their issue and then they push even harder. I believe that they plotting to push their agenda one way or another, regardless of what we think or say.

Well the DOJ disagrees with you and so do the two front runners for the next presidency so I don't think this debate is going to end at your statement. Might want to switch gears towards a more proactive argument. It may mean opening yourself up to learn about the trans cause... I know it's tough

DOJ are puppets in hands of politicians. They no longer serve justice, but the agenda of their puppet masters.

So why would I care that they agree or disagree with me, when they're letting real criminals go and making criminals out of law abiding people?

DOJ are puppets in hands of politicians. They no longer serve justice, but the agenda of their puppet masters.

So why would I care that they agree or disagree with me, when they're letting real criminals go and making criminals out of law abiding people?
The DOJ is also having its attorneys disciplined for intentionally misleading the Public. And also a judge has Ordered that Loretta Lynch and her team not mislead the public anymore. An example of that would be the DOJ insisting that "men are actually legally women". Currently, Loretta Lynch is in contempt of court for her lawsuit filed against North Carolina.

If topic goes away, they take it as our acceptance on their issue and then they push even harder. I believe that they plotting to push their agenda one way or another, regardless of what we think or say.
Agenda? Like reality as in, we have people who are transgender?

I played football 7th grade through college .. I've been in more field houses than most of you have iQ points. When we traveled, more often than not, as visitors we used the womens side of the facility ... NEVER have I seen womens showers in a fieldhouse that ween't fully closed, sides and doors... EVER.

just like the stalls with commodes, only bigger.

the end.

So they let you use women side of facility. Were there any women there at the time? No? I wonder why...

But anyways, you like the bare feeling being there, I get it.

I have no problem with you voicing concerns or opposition... Just be realistic about the situation. The puppet master argument is tired exaggerated and old... They have reason and purpose for what they do. They feel justified and have support. You have every right to oppose but be honest

It is quite comical that you think this issue is going to led to banning gay marriage again. The fact you can't do anything about queers marrying is eating you alive and I fucking love it. lol

Reality is that we have pedophiles too.

Agenda is to force everyone to fall in line without questioning the reason and consequences.

Have lefties asked women what they actually want?

I have no problem with you voicing concerns or opposition... Just be realistic about the situation. The puppet master argument is tired exaggerated and old... They have reason and purpose for what they do. They feel justified and have support. You have every right to oppose but be honest

So tell me, what's there reason and purpose in this case? Isn't this a State's problem?

We have a constitution and laws. They "feel" justified. I don't give a shit about their feelings. Should they follow their feelings or the law? Oh, I forgot, they follow the puppet masters agenda.

B-sbxglUcAAMwgt.png

And you want him in the ladies room? I think not.

Why do you people keep going on the internet to find these types of examples. These aren't what your typical "transgender" individuals look like. We've all seen them. We all know what they REALLY look like.

Actually that is exactly what a female to male trans looks like.

I think the next trans weightlifting competition should be in NC.

S057468422-300.jpg

Time for old fashioned "sit ins". We can call them trans ins.

Reality is that we have pedophiles too.

Agenda is to force everyone to fall in line without questioning the reason and consequences.

Have lefties asked women what they actually want?
Agendas are policy solutions to a problem. They are supposed to be debated and figured out with consensus support. Your fall in line, no questioning statement is total BS.

And I've answered the women question. It's divided but many do support the trans cause.

Forum List

Back