Men in women's bathrooms

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan.

... that feeling when you realize you have no argument.

here's my argument ..

you walk up to a restroom and there's a transgender symbol on the door ... if thats a problem for you WALK AWAY, if not go in and pee.

364 pages of idiots trying to solve an issue and the issue isn't even an issue unless you're too damn stupid to make a choice.

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan ... but I repeat myself.

here's my argument ..

you walk up to a restroom and there's a transgender symbol on the door ... if thats a problem for you WALK AWAY, if not go in and pee.

Here's my argument: Restrooms are not all we're talking about...

you walk up to a women's communal shower/locker room and there's a men-pretending-to-be-women symbol on the door... if that's a problem for the 17 million women rape survivors, they WALK AWAY, if not, go in and be forced to stand naked next to naked strange men in order to use the gym, the pool, or whatever else facility that is.

If these women have PTSD, that's not the fault of men pretending to be women. Those women will just have to do without the pool, club, gym or what have you. It's not like they NEED access to these types of physical therapies. Women are always subdominant to men. Don't be dumb!

I know as a girl I didn't want boys watching me shower. Why does a guys comfort come ahead of the girls comfort in the girls locker room?

But you're all grown now. :D

So are the 17 million women rape survivors. Still won't erase their PTSD when they see a man-pretending-to-be-a-woman standing naked next to them in the ladies shower room/locker room.

These people need therapy to show them that their "gender identity" is not the end all/be all. That there are many, many other things about being just a "person" can make you happy. If they are SO obsessed with this idea, then that, in and of itself, seems like a mental illness to me, some kind of obsessive/compulsive disorder perhaps.
GID is a recognized mental disorder

Mental disorders are not classes of people. They do not possess civil rights to force others to enable their delusions. This is where your false premise of "behavior = race" starts to push up daisies..

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan.

... that feeling when you realize you have no argument.

here's my argument ..

364 pages of idiots trying to solve an issue and the issue isn't even an issue unless you're too damn stupid to make a choice.

this fucking thread belongs in the shitcan ... but I repeat myself.

You belong in the "shitcan" with your garbage mouth and garbage attitude. If you don't like what you're reading, then WALK AWAY.

here's my argument ..

Here's my argument: Restrooms are not all we're talking about...

you walk up to a women's communal shower/locker room and there's a men-pretending-to-be-women symbol on the door... if that's a problem for the 17 million women rape survivors, they WALK AWAY, if not, go in and be forced to stand naked next to naked strange men in order to use the gym, the pool, or whatever else facility that is.

If these women have PTSD, that's not the fault of men pretending to be women. Those women will just have to do without the pool, club, gym or what have you. It's not like they NEED access to these types of physical therapies. Women are always subdominant to men. Don't be dumb!
I've already discredited your 17million rape victims arguement... Remember the ol election discussion you bowed out of? women support the transgender cause, including rape victims. Some oppose but many don't. Our political leaders are running in support of it because that's where the votes are.

Try a new argument

I've already discredited your 17million rape victims arguement... Remember the ol election discussion you bowed out of? women support the transgender cause, including rape victims. Some oppose but many don't. Our political leaders are running in support of it because that's where the votes are.

Try a new argument
If your Church of LGBT paid 6 or 7 women to say they were rape survivors and "still approved of showering with strange men", I remain unimpressed. Let's talk to some of the gals who were actually raped and get their take on showering naked with strange men behind doors marked "women". I got news for ya...the court is going to protect women before it protects men-pretending-to-be-women. Just ask Justice Ginsburg..

Try a new argument
If your Church of LGBT paid 6 or 7 women to say they were rape survivors and "still approved of showering with strange men", I remain unimpressed. Let's talk to some of the gals who were actually raped and get their take on showering naked with strange men behind doors marked "women". I got news for ya...the court is going to protect women before it protects men-pretending-to-be-women. Just ask Justice Ginsburg..
I could accuse your side of the same thing. Fact is when you said Hillary supports it so she could get elected you admitted that voters, comprised of a majority of women, are in support of the trans movement. I've also posted links to multiple rape and abuse woman groups that contradict your statement. Stop using the 17 million rape victim argument, it's been disproven.

I've been saying this whole time that this issue is complicated, you paint me as this "church of LGBT goer" whatever that means... But I'm actually closer to your POV than you think. I just think education, acceptance, and compassion needs to be used in the argument instead of the ignorant hate slurs I hear from many on your side. We need to put forth good ideas and have compromise... Being objective and understanding the concerns of both sides is key. A trait seriously lacking for most on this board.

No I will continue to bring up the 17 million rape victims' place in this debate. Nothing has been disproven about their expected angst showering next to any strange men behind doors marked "women"..

There is nothing complicated about that. It isn't happening.

No I will continue to bring up the 17 million rape victims' place in this debate. Nothing has been disproven about their expected angst showering next to any strange men behind doors marked "women"..

It's a valid concern that applies to some woman who are victims of rape and abuse that have anxiety about transgenders in the bathroom. That is a fair argument.

Your 17 million argument is inaccurate and manipulative. You've acknowledged women's support of the trans cause through Clintons political motives, and for your rape victims spin, If you insist on continuing with that exaggeration, I'll simply respond with this link from now on.

A collilition of over 250 women's groups... That ain't a paid spokesperson as you claim.

Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth

It's a valid concern that applies to some woman who are victims of rape and abuse that have anxiety about transgenders in the bathroom. That is a fair argument.

What percentage of the 17 million + rape survivors would you say are "in favor" of men-pretending-to-be-women using their communal restrooms, showers, locker rooms or dorms? (Remember, there is no legal way for them to protest ANY man in there claiming he feels like a woman inside).

Go.

What percentage of the 17 million + rape survivors would you say are "in favor" of men-pretending-to-be-women using their communal restrooms, showers, locker rooms or dorms? (Remember, there is no legal way for them to protest ANY man in there claiming he feels like a woman inside).

Go.
I have no clue what percentage and I'm not going to pretend to. I just know there are supporters and opposers on both sides. Can you recognize that?

As for the legal process, well that's what the discussion is about. Setting standards. I've laid out a bunch of ideas. I'd actually support taking a pretty strict approach... But whatever we do, there is going to have to be considerations made to both sides.

Go.
I have no clue what percentage and I'm not going to pretend to. I just know there are supporters and opposers on both sides. Can you recognize that?

As for the legal process, well that's what the discussion is about. Setting standards. I've laid out a bunch of ideas. I'd actually support taking a pretty strict approach... But whatever we do, there is going to have to be considerations made to both sides.

How about this? If they have a penis, they go to the men's room? Is that unreasonable?

Go.

How about this? If they have a penis, they go to the men's room? Is that unreasonable?
563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Works for me either way. Why not you?

Go.

In what way is that taking the trans cause into consideration?

Go.

In what way is that taking the trans cause into consideration?

I don't care about that. I don't want pervs in the bathroom with me. If they still have a penis, they could easily just be perverts. At least if they're postop, you know they are seriously fucked up.

Forum List

Back