Men in women's bathrooms

Dr. Kinsey did horrible experiments on children and babies and tried to say that pedophilia was just another "sexual orientation" and that incest could be "beneficial" to children. He tried to convince people that children enjoyed having sex with adults too.

You have NO idea what caused this child's "problems." This child could have been sexually abused. It could have been that "he" felt his younger adopted sister got more attention (sibling rivalry gone awry) or many, many other things. This is no reason to ruin your child's future ability to have children of his or her own or to surgically or hormonally alter them.

This child is being sexually-abused; and the crazy thing is that scumbags such as Slade3200 defend it, and somehow think that it helps their cause to boast about it.

Dr. Kinsey did horrible experiments on children and babies and tried to say that pedophilia was just another "sexual orientation" and that incest could be "beneficial" to children. He tried to convince people that children enjoyed having sex with adults too.
No doubt he would've supported boys in girls showers and men in women's locker rooms. It all goes hand in hand if you think about it.

Does that matter? The fact of the matter is some children have issues that are related to abuse and neglect, very serious issues.

It seems to be one of the defining clichés of wrong-wing ideology, that it seeks to solve problems by applying even more extreme versions of what caused the problem in the first place. Here, we have what appears possibly to be one of the more extreme and bizarre demonstrations of this.

It's the equal rights end of it that baffles me. As i stated before, the boy THINKS he's a girl and doesn't want to shower with boys. My daughter IS a girl and doesn't want to shower with boys. My daughter is not equal.

The wrong-wing has a bizarre notion of what “equality” is about. It starts by insisting that evil must be treated as equal to good, perversion as equal to decency, failure as equal to success, parasitism as equal to productivity, madness as equal to reason; and in each case, the former ends up being treated as “more equal” than the latter.

The wrong-wing has a bizarre notion of what “equality” is about. It starts by insisting that evil must be treated as equal to good, perversion as equal to decency, failure as equal to success, parasitism as equal to productivity, madness as equal to reason; and in each case, the former ends up being treated as “more equal” than the latter.
Yeah, and don't forget the fines and jail time if you resist "equality"... Hitler would be so proud.

Phys ed scares the [solid digestive waste] out of liberals

Probably for a similar reason that the Second Amendment does.

Do you think it's any coincidence that the wrong-wing is trying to de-masculinize men as well as disarm us?
Who's trying to disarm you? ya paranoid freak... Keep building up that military that you need to arm yourself to fight someday... Love ur logic, always gives me a smile

I agree, i don't think men should be showering with women

…And yet you keep arguing in favor of exactly that.

You have truly mastered the wrong-wing art of Orwellian doublethink.
No I don't keep arguing for that... You read my posts with bias because I called you a bigot... I am much more objective that you think I am... I pretty much stopped reading your garbage though... Adds nothing of value to the discussion.

What makes you think I care if you call me a “bigot”? Pervert-loving scumbags such as you, have cried “Bigot!” so often and so much in vain, that it no longer means anything.

No I don't keep arguing for that... You read my posts with bias because I called you a bigot... I am much more objective that you think I am... I pretty much stopped reading your garbage though... Adds nothing of value to the discussion.

What makes you think I care if you call me a “bigot”? Pervert-loving scumbags such as you, have cried “Bigot!” so often and so much in vain, that it no longer means anything.
I don't think you care... I think you know its true and you just don't give a shit... you go ahead and keep crying "Pervert" I'm sure you've been doing it for a while...

You don't realize that it is calling people in the LGBT community "perverts" that makes you a bigot?

You don't realize that it is calling people in the LGBT community "perverts" that makes you a bigot?
Not hardly. It makes him a realist.

I don't think you care... I think you know its true and you just don't give a shit... you go ahead and keep crying "Pervert" I'm sure you've been doing it for a while...

I don't think you are a pervert. I think you are just a slave to your ideology. :D

Don't get caught up in your crybully semantics and you'll understand. If you understand what "perversion" means in the english language, you'd know it means a distortion of a natural thing. Gay sex is the distortion of sex because sex evolved in nature for male and female to come together in coitus; the net result = offspring. Each having a mother and father.

"Transgender" takes that distortion a step further. It literally looks at exactly what exists (male or female body presentation) and says "this isn't right, I'm going to drug it, & hack it up to try to change it to the opposite". It's a perversion of the natural thing that exists to something that is dysfunctional. Mutilated from its natural state.

Don't get all wound up about the word "pervert". Merely understand its true meaning and use in the english language and then admit when the shoe fits. Very easy. No tantrums or fuss.

Forum List

Back