Men in women's bathrooms

You don't realize that it is calling people in the LGBT community "perverts" that makes you a bigot?

Don't get caught up in your crybully semantics and you'll understand. If you understand what "perversion" means in the english language, you'd know it means a distortion of a natural thing. Gay sex is the distortion of sex because sex evolved in nature for male and female to come together in coitus; the net result = offspring. Each having a mother and father.

"Transgender" takes that distortion a step further. It literally looks at exactly what exists (male or female body presentation) and says "this isn't right, I'm going to drug it, & hack it up to try to change it to the opposite". It's a perversion of the natural thing that exists to something that is dysfunctional. Mutilated from its natural state.

Don't get all wound up about the word "pervert". Merely understand its true meaning and use in the english language and then admit when the shoe fits. Very easy. No tantrums or fuss.
What a load of crap. Lets just go to google and type in "pervert definition"
noun
ˈpərvərt/
  1. 1.
    a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.
    synonyms: deviant, degenerate;
The reason it is a bigoted comment is because it is negative, insulting, belittling and claims that these peoples actions are abnormal and unacceptable.

Judgmental bastards

You don't realize that it is calling people in the LGBT community "perverts" that makes you a bigot?

Don't get caught up in your crybully semantics and you'll understand. If you understand what "perversion" means in the english language, you'd know it means a distortion of a natural thing. Gay sex is the distortion of sex because sex evolved in nature for male and female to come together in coitus; the net result = offspring. Each having a mother and father.

"Transgender" takes that distortion a step further. It literally looks at exactly what exists (male or female body presentation) and says "this isn't right, I'm going to drug it, & hack it up to try to change it to the opposite". It's a perversion of the natural thing that exists to something that is dysfunctional. Mutilated from its natural state.

Don't get all wound up about the word "pervert". Merely understand its true meaning and use in the english language and then admit when the shoe fits. Very easy. No tantrums or fuss.
noun
ˈpərvərt/
  1. 1.

You not only don't process reality well, you don't read well either. I said "perversion" of which "pervert" is a derivative. A perversion is a distortion of a natural thing.

perversion
Pathology. a change to what is unnatural or abnormal:
a perversion of function or structure. the definition of perversion

Now go back and read what I wrote. Extract "pervert" from "perversion" and then apply meaning #5 of perversion from dictionary.com.

What the leftist pervert that claims he's a girl looks like after he goes into a women's bathroom with my daughter...

6d19f7cd807153ca08d6d643b0ee2a98_zpsv13sdzf1.jpg

noun
ˈpərvərt/
  1. 1.

You not only don't process reality well, you don't read well either. I said "perversion" of which "pervert" is a derivative. A perversion is a distortion of a natural thing.

perversion
Pathology. a change to what is unnatural or abnormal:
a perversion of function or structure. the definition of perversion

Now go back and read what I wrote. Extract "pervert" from "perversion" and then apply meaning #5 of perversion from dictionary.com.
Don't play stupid word games. The word pervert with derogatory intent along with many others have been thrown out by the dipshit you're defending. Why you defend him? I got no clue

I don't think you [Slade3200] are a pervert. I think you are just a slave to your ideology. :D

Let him be known by the company that he chooses to keep, by the side that he chooses to take.

He chooses to keep the company of perverts, and to take their side against women and girls who they threaten and victimize. That is all that anyone needs to know about his character.

I don't think you [Slade3200] are a pervert. I think you are just a slave to your ideology. :D

Let him be known by the company that he chooses to keep, by the side that he chooses to take.

He chooses to keep the company of perverts, and to take their side against women and girls who they threaten and victimize. That is all that anyone needs to know about his character.
I rest my case

This one blew up in the left's faces. They pushed too far this time

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.

Almost every school has them. the children you stupid fuck, the children

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools
Have you ever heard of Phys Ed. My daughter is REQUIRED to take it. Don't take it, don't graduate. They are basically threatening my daughter with not receiving a diploma unless she showers with boys. In my home town the school board is elected and after the last public meeting they are running scared. We've already put together an alternate ticket and they will be looking for a job come September.

Well, to be fair, around here, while showering after gym was a requirement when I was in school, now it's an elective. Still I wouldn't want any boy/man watching me shower or sharing the shower with me. The only answer to this is $billions more tax dollars to redo all the locker rooms so that each shower and changing area is individual and has walls floor to ceiling with a locking door.

aside from athletic locker rooms, name me one womans restroom that has showers ...

ONE.
That's the point. The left says trans people should be able to go to the bathroom where they wish. Fine. Oh and by the way your 14 yr old daughter MUST shower with boys. They take a simple idea and turn it into a warped insult to our children. What is it with the left and their total disdain for our daughters.

your 14 year old daughter play boys football or basketball ?

Maybe she's a gymnast....you're an idiot...and stupid

gymnast=athletic locker room

now name ONE restroom with showers other than an athletic facility ..

The building I used to work in, before they sent my job to India, had showers.

So then, what are you arguing about? If you agree it is delusional. It would be the same idea as giving a person who THINKS she is fat a surgery and putting her life and health at risk to feed that delusion.
People who are fat do get surgery to help them get healthy

What did my post say? Did you ignore the capital letters there? I'm beginning to think YOU are delusional too. :D
Apologies, I read it too fast... Fact is there is a treatment process that has been developed by medical professionals from years of study and experience working with Transgenders. Many medical professionals have agreed on the process that is being used 1. Therapy 2. Hormones 3. Surgery In many cases 1. does the trick and it hopefully gets better and more effective.

You don't have to believe that a Tran woman is a woman, you just have to believe that them living as a woman is the best solution for their mental health, which in turn is better for our society as a whole. It's fine if you disagree, there are many medical professionals that disagree and it is a necessary debate for them to have so our treatments can advance.

So in the mean time my daughter gets to shower with boys. Let me get this straight. The boy THINKS he's a girl and doesn't WANT to shower with boys. My daughter IS a girl and is FORCED to shower with a boy. And some how this is equality? Warped.
Realistically, If a boy is a transgirl they aren't going to shower or expose themselves as they are ashamed of their body and don't identify with it. Most don't use the bathroom in school, they hold it till they get home or they get special privileges to use a private bathroom in the teachers office.
We aren't talking about normal boys in the showers with the girls. I'd suggest you look into some stories and gain some insight into what a transchild goes through. Its a complicated issue and we have a long way to go before we get to a consensus solution

And then there's this guy: Bathroom access for transgender teen divides town - CNN.com

These people need therapy to show them that their "gender identity" is not the end all/be all. That there are many, many other things about being just a "person" can make you happy. If they are SO obsessed with this idea, then that, in and of itself, seems like a mental illness to me, some kind of obsessive/compulsive disorder perhaps.
GID is a recognized mental disorder, not a mental illness. However, it can certain develop into one.

Psychotherapeutic treatment of GID was used extensively before 1970 and is used today. Some children would snap out of the disorder before puberty, however studies show that such improvement had little relation to the treatment and was more likely a misdiagnosis.

Today psychologists and psychiatrists attempt to diagnosis the disorder. Once they have a diagnosis, they attempt to help the patient adapt to the situation. The goal is not to change how the person feels about his or her gender. Instead, the goal is to deal with the distress that may come with those feelings. In some cases the therapy is successful enough that the patient can live with the disorder and function in society. However, if the patient can not adapt by the time they go into puberty, they usually get a lot worse as their body changes. This is why there is so much interest in delaying puberty with drugs, a very controversial treatment.

Parents Consider Treatment to Delay Son's Puberty

Last edited:
GID is a recognized mental disorder, not a mental illness.

As if calling it a “mental disorder” instead of a “mental illness” changes anything.

Calling a thing by a different name does not change what it is. But then, this is a point that is probably lost on anyone who thinks that calling a man a woman can make it so.
Accusing someone of calling a man a woman is a rather silly attempt to discredit your opposition.

The 23rd chromosome pair determines sex, (XX or XY). A person is either male of female. There is no known way to the change it. Sex change therapy is a a misnomer. It does not change sex. It changes physical and emotional characteristics we associate with a sex.

ONE.

Almost every school has them. the children you stupid fuck, the children

BULLSHIT

my daughter teaches, aside from alethetic locker rooms in field houses showers do not exist in schools
Have you ever heard of Phys Ed. My daughter is REQUIRED to take it. Don't take it, don't graduate. They are basically threatening my daughter with not receiving a diploma unless she showers with boys. In my home town the school board is elected and after the last public meeting they are running scared. We've already put together an alternate ticket and they will be looking for a job come September.

Well, to be fair, around here, while showering after gym was a requirement when I was in school, now it's an elective. Still I wouldn't want any boy/man watching me shower or sharing the shower with me. The only answer to this is $billions more tax dollars to redo all the locker rooms so that each shower and changing area is individual and has walls floor to ceiling with a locking door.
Did you know that separate facilities for men or women are a rather recent development? Up till about 200 years ago there were no separate facilities for women. The idea of separate facilities rose out of several contemporary movements in the 1800 hundreds in England and America.

Women's growing presence in the factory workforce, and in public life more generally, triggered a paternalistic impulse to "protect" women from the full force of the world outside their homes, which manifested itself architecturally in a bizarre parallel world of spaces for women adjacent to but separate from men's—ladies' reading rooms at libraries, parlors at department stores, separate entrances at post offices and banks, and their own car on trains, intentionally placed at the very end so that male passengers could chivalrously bear the brunt in the event of a collision. The jump from ladies parlor cars and reading rooms to ladies only restrooms was not hard to make.

Today, separate facilities serve no real purpose. They are relics of the past. They certainly add to construction cost. Women often have to wait in long lines while men breeze in and out of their restroom. However, the major concern is the safety aspect particular when young children enter segregated-sex adult spaces alone. The fact that separate facilities means less traffic in each attracts pedophiles, rapist, and muggers. It's time to move into the 21st century with restroom facilities.

Last edited:
I am not comfortable peeing in a bathroom with men who regard themselves as women

I am not going to pee there

nope....also I am shy

what a silly thing this to have men and women pee in the same habitat

The REALITY of the democratic party is that a candidate who is opposed to men in women's showers would N-E-V-E-R get the nomination. Hard to win the election if you can't get nominated.

They're so afraid of being labeled if they don't fall in line.

But this is true for most of politicians from both parties.

I am not comfortable peeing in a bathroom with men who regard themselves as women

I am not going to pee there

nope....also I am shy

what a silly thing this to have men and women pee in the same habitat
It's weird either way. Imagine the face of a little boy when he sees somebody who looks like his mom walk out of a stall and apply her makeup. Either way there are going to be objections and discomfort from people who don't understand or accept transgenders

Forum List

Back