Men in women's bathrooms

Again as it says in the caption, this is a person with a RARE chromosomal disorder. It even says it is a MAN, you tard.
That's because he is a man. an XX male. We also have XY females.

Tell us, if he wanted to cut off his dick and be female, would you approve?

I don't approve or disapprove. This is a person with an abnormality and not a transgendered person. Sometimes the penis may not even WORK in such cases!
Children... Please... Agree to disagree... This is getting crazy!

Tell that to jack or jill, whatever. THAT is the person who needs to understand that there are differences between men and women and that 99.9% of transsexuals just want to look good in their pretty dresses!
What business is it of yours if they do?

Right, none.

You people are making it everyone's business.

Methinks Jack is messing with diagnoses and stats for his lgbtqxxyyzz agenda.

Anne Fausto-Sterling s suggestion that the prevalence of intersex might be as high as 1.7% has attracted wide attention in both the scholarly press and the popular media. Many reviewers are not aware that this figure includes conditions which most clinicians do not recognize as intersex, such as Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, and late-onset adrenal hyperplasia. If the term intersex is to retain any meaning, the term should be restricted to those conditions in which chromosomal sex is inconsistent with phenotypic sex, or in which the phenotype is not classifiable as either male or female.

Applying this more precise definition, the true prevalence of intersex is seen to be about 0.018%, almost 100 times lower than Fausto-Sterling s estimate of 1.7%.

PMID:

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
How common is intersex? a response to Anne Fausto-Sterling. - PubMed - NCBI
You have a brand new baby and you can't tell, by looking, what sex it is? What would you like to call that, clam chowder?

Again as it says in the caption, this is a person with a RARE chromosomal disorder. It even says it is a MAN, you tard.

I don't approve or disapprove. This is a person with an abnormality and not a transgendered person. Sometimes the penis may not even WORK in such cases!
So is he transgender if he has it cut off, yes or no?

I don't really care, but I don't accept that as normal. It is a mental illness.
Not normal and also not a mental illness.

Says you. I think it is a body dysmorphic syndrome. It fits the description and the clinical symptomatology.

Tell that to jack or jill, whatever. THAT is the person who needs to understand that there are differences between men and women and that 99.9% of transsexuals just want to look good in their pretty dresses!

Right, none.

No, that's you, making a big fucking deal about a small population.

Says you. I think it is a body dysmorphic syndrome. It fits the description and the clinical symptomatology.
Syndrome, neither disease nor illness.

Phantom Limb Syndrome is also not a disease or an illness, and neither is Trisomy 21, Down Syndrome.

Yes, there are many differences between men and women besides looks, you dummy.
Yes there are, because gender isn't what's in your underpants.

Yes, it also includes that. Men have a penis. Women have a vagina.
As I said, looks, and easily fixed.

Here, maybe this will help you out a little in your confusion about men and women.

My Family Talk :: Solid Answers :: Physical Differences Between Men and Women

Men and women differ in countless ways, many of which they aren't even conscious of. Here are just a few of those differences:

1) A woman has greater constitutional vitality, perhaps because of her unique chromosomal pattern. Normally, she outlives a man by three or four years in the U.S. Females simply have a stronger hold on life than males, even in the uterus. More than 140 male babies are conceived for every 100 females; by the time birth occurs, the ratio is 105 to 100, with the rest of the males dying in spontaneous abortions.

2) Men have a higher incidence of death from almost every disease except three: benign tumors, disorders related to female reproduction, and breast cancer.

3) Men have a higher rate of basal metabolism than women.

4) The sexes differ in skeletal structure, women having a shorter head, broader face, less protruding chin, shorter legs, and longer trunk. The first finger of a woman's hand is usually longer than the third; with men the reverse is true. Boys' teeth last longer than do those of girls.

5) Women have a larger stomach, kidneys, liver, and appendix, and smaller lungs than men.

6 Women have three very important physiological functions totally absent in men--menstruation, pregnancy, and lactation. Each of these mechanisms influences behavior and feelings significantly. Female hormonal patterns are more complex and varied. The glands work differently in the two sexes. For example, a woman's thyroid is larger and more active; it enlarges during menstruation and pregnancy, which makes her more prone to goiter, provides resistance to cold, and is associated with the smooth skin, relatively hairless body, and the thin layer of subcutaneous fat that are important elements in the concept of personal beauty. Women are also more responsive emotionally, laughing and crying more readily.

7) Women's blood contains more water (20 percent fewer red cells). Since red cells supply oxygen to the body, she tires more easily and is more prone to faint. Her constitutional viability is therefore strictly a long-range matter. When the working day in British factories, under wartime conditions, was increased from ten to twelve hours, accidents among women increased 150 percent; the rate of accidents among men did not increase significantly.

8) Men are 50 percent stronger than women in brute strength.

9) Women's hearts beat more rapidly than those of men (80 versus 72 beats per minute). Their blood pressure (ten points lower than men) varies more from minute to minute, but they have much less tendency to high blood pressure--at least until after menopause.

10) Female lung capacity is about 30 percent less than in males.

11) Women can withstand high temperatures better than men because their metabolism slows down less.

12) Men and women differ in every cell of their bodies because they carry a differing chromosomal pattern. The implications of those genetic components range from obvious to extremely subtle. For example, when researchers visited high school and college campuses to study behavior of the sexes, they observed that males and females even transported their books in different ways. The young men tended to carry them at their sides with their arms looped over the top. Women and girls, by contrast, usually cradled their books at their breasts, in much the same way they would a baby.
I should have known, the right-wing Christian propaganda people, not that all of that is wrong.

They also hate transgender people, as if God couldn't create them.

All of those are medical facts. Lol. Like I've told you, there are a LOT of differences between men and women.

Right, none.

No, that would be you, making all kinds of wild claims that nobody with a brain would accept as reality. If you want to dress like a woman, go ahead. I am not obligated to you to accept you as "normal" or "healthy." I don't owe you anything.

Right, none.

No, that would be you, making all kinds of wild claims that nobody with a brain would accept as reality. If you want to dress like a woman, go ahead. I am not obligated to you to accept you as "normal" or "healthy." I don't owe you anything.
People like Jack aren't happy to be accepted. They want to destroy the very notion that men and women are different and that there are two sexes and genders. All part of the agenda.

Phantom Limb Syndrome is also not a disease or an illness, and neither is Trisomy 21, Down Syndrome.

Yes, those are diseases, mental and physical.

Downs syndrome is NOT a disease.

Right, none.

the riony?

Women fought for the right to wear pants in the workplace...and fought to interview male athletes in the locker room....and now men are fighting for the right to wear a dress and pee in the girls room.

Downs syndrome is NOT a disease.

Then what is it? It is a genetic disease.

Right, none.

the riony?

Women fought for the right to wear pants in the workplace...and fought to interview male athletes in the locker room....and now men are fighting for the right to wear a dress and pee in the girls room.

That still doesn't make you a woman!

However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

Frankly, I just do see it as "oppression" to require a person to use the correct facility of their biological gender. They still have a restroom to use and it is not "separate but equal". It's the correct restroom. I have two daughters and I simply refuse to allow men to violate their private space.

Yeah, I think it is a good observation and part of the nature of Liberalism. Conservatives can easily justify much of their agenda as they want to impose their personal values on the rest of the public.

It's funny how people view the world so differently through each individual set of eyes. I see the complete opposite of what you see. I see liberals desperate to impose their values on all of society. Liberals are all about the "collective". Conservatives are all about the individual.

For instance - conservatives strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment. But I've never heard any of them suggest that every American should be forced to carry a gun. Liberals strongly oppose the 2nd Amendment. But rather than simply not carrying a gun themselves, they want to make it so that nobody can carry a gun.

Conservatives strongly believe whatever you do in your bedroom is your business. Liberals want to bring everything out of the bedroom and force homosexuality and other deviant sexual behaviors on all of society. Legalize gay marriage. Have gay pride parades. Get it in everyone's face and demand that they accept it.

Pick an issue - and liberals want it to be forced on society (such as transgenders and bathrooms). Conservatives meanwhile want government out of everyone and want every thing to be determined by the individual (other than absurd things like a male invading the private facilities of females).

Right, none.

Those with normal brains know we don't just have two sexes, and two genders.

Last edited:

Right, none.

Those with normal brians know we don't just have twp sexes, and two genders.

Normal brians? Lol. Nope, there are only TWO sexes. Anything outside of that is an anomaly, a defect.

Yeah, I think it is a good observation and part of the nature of Liberalism. Conservatives can easily justify much of their agenda as they want to impose their personal values on the rest of the public.

It's funny how people view the world so differently through each individual set of eyes. I see the complete opposite of what you see. I see liberals desperate to impose their values on all of society. Liberals are all about the "collective". Conservatives are all about the individual.

For instance - conservatives strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment. But I've never heard any of them suggest that every American should be forced to carry a gun. Liberals strongly oppose the 2nd Amendment. But rather than simply not carrying a gun themselves, they want to make it so that nobody can carry a gun.

Conservatives strongly believe whatever you do in your bedroom is your business. Liberals want to bring everything out of the bedroom and force homosexuality and other deviant sexual behaviors on all of society. Legalize gay marriage. Have gay pride parades. Get it in everyone's face and demand that they accept it.

Pick an issue - and liberals want it to be forced on society (such as transgenders and bathrooms). Conservatives meanwhile want government out of everyone and want every thing to be determined by the individual (other than absurd things like a male invading the private facilities of females).

That's a good point. They do try to force themselves onto everyone else. It gets tiresome.

Right, none.

Those with normal brians know we don't just have twp sexes, and two genders.
Really? We don't? Then please name the third or fourth. When I fill out any form I am presented with two choices: male or female. Please tell me what the third or more choices are and then explain to us why they aren't on a single form in the world. Not on a birth certificate. Not on a job application. Nothing.

Forum List

Back