Men in women's bathrooms

However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

Frankly, I just do see it as "oppression" to require a person to use the correct facility of their biological gender. They still have a restroom to use and it is not "separate but equal". It's the correct restroom. I have two daughters and I simply refuse to allow men to violate their private space.
I agree and acknowledge the very valid objections to "men in the womens room" concerns that many are voicing. All this crazy talk about chromosomes is besides the point... Yes some people are born with genetic abnormalities, but there are also many that are born with normal genetics and the mental disorder/dysphoria of feeling like they are in the wrong body... There are also crossdressers, perverts, and criminals out there that may try to abuse this policy...

All things considered, I think the "right" can be a little more tolerant of the people that truly have gender identity dysphoria as they struggle greatly with this... It's going to be more than a simple penis/vagina thing... Treatment should be developed and preventative measures taken first but in some cases transition may support mental health. In this case I don't believe these people create a threat using the restroom they look and identify with and it is more so a threat and invasion of privacy for them to use the opposite restroom of their identity. A transition process needs to be laid out though.

The Left needs to recognize the valid concerns of males abusing this policy and invading the privacy of females in the restroom (privacy of males too I guess but this seems to be more of a female issue). I've said many times, I hate the fact that they government is now involved in which bathroom we use. Too many whiney little bitches out there, on BOTH sides.

Yeah, I think it is a good observation and part of the nature of Liberalism. Conservatives can easily justify much of their agenda as they want to impose their personal values on the rest of the public.

It's funny how people view the world so differently through each individual set of eyes. I see the complete opposite of what you see. I see liberals desperate to impose their values on all of society. Liberals are all about the "collective". Conservatives are all about the individual.

For instance - conservatives strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment. But I've never heard any of them suggest that every American should be forced to carry a gun. Liberals strongly oppose the 2nd Amendment. But rather than simply not carrying a gun themselves, they want to make it so that nobody can carry a gun.

Conservatives strongly believe whatever you do in your bedroom is your business. Liberals want to bring everything out of the bedroom and force homosexuality and other deviant sexual behaviors on all of society. Legalize gay marriage. Have gay pride parades. Get it in everyone's face and demand that they accept it.

Pick an issue - and liberals want it to be forced on society (such as transgenders and bathrooms). Conservatives meanwhile want government out of everyone and want every thing to be determined by the individual (other than absurd things like a male invading the private facilities of females).

That's a good point. They do try to force themselves onto everyone else. It gets tiresome.
That's why I hate liberalism so much. I've always said I could care less if they would uphold individual freedom. But they don't. They piss on the Constitution and force all of America into their collective nonsense. It's just communism under another name.

However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

Frankly, I just do see it as "oppression" to require a person to use the correct facility of their biological gender. They still have a restroom to use and it is not "separate but equal". It's the correct restroom. I have two daughters and I simply refuse to allow men to violate their private space.
I agree and acknowledge the very valid objections to "men in the womens room" concerns that many are voicing. All this crazy talk about chromosomes is besides the point... Yes some people are born with genetic abnormalities, but there are also many that are born with normal genetics and the mental disorder/dysphoria of feeling like they are in the wrong body... There are also crossdressers, perverts, and criminals out there that may try to abuse this policy...

All things considered, I think the "right" can be a little more tolerant of the people that truly have gender identity dysphoria as they struggle greatly with this... It's going to be more than a simple penis/vagina thing... Treatment should be developed and preventative measures taken first but in some cases transition may support mental health. In this case I don't believe these people create a threat using the restroom they look and identify with and it is more so a threat and invasion of privacy for them to use the opposite restroom of their identity. A transition process needs to be laid out though.

The Left needs to recognize the valid concerns of males abusing this policy and invading the privacy of females in the restroom (privacy of males too I guess but this seems to be more of a female issue). I've said many times, I hate the fact that they government is now involved in which bathroom we use. Too many whiney little bitches out there, on BOTH sides.

Tolerant of it? Meaning what exactly?

All things considered, I think the "right" can be a little more tolerant of the people that truly have gender identity dysphoria as they struggle greatly with this...

I personally believe that that 0.3% needs to recognize that they are the extreme minority and that their personal problem should not become the problem of society. I don't believe my girls should be forced to endure something that uncomfortable just to appease 0.3% of the population. That's kind of crazy.

Not normal and also not a mental illness.

Says you. I think it is a body dysmorphic syndrome. It fits the description and the clinical symptomatology.
Syndrome, neither disease nor illness.

Phantom Limb Syndrome is also not a disease or an illness, and neither is Trisomy 21, Down Syndrome.

Yes, those are diseases, mental and physical.
Downs syndrome is NOT a disease.

Then what is it? It is a genetic disease.
No, it's not a disease. That's like the herpes that makes up your mind.

I wouldn't try to "beat them up." I wouldn't call them names or treat them badly, but I do not have to accept their delusions as reality and I will not.

Like others are saying, regarding the bathroom room thing, if someone assaults you in the bathroom, that is illegal, so they are protected. I don't care what they "identify as." I don't want THIS guy in the bathroom with me!

jayne-ellen-heideck.jpg

Says you. I think it is a body dysmorphic syndrome. It fits the description and the clinical symptomatology.

Phantom Limb Syndrome is also not a disease or an illness, and neither is Trisomy 21, Down Syndrome.

You're the one with herpes and probably other STDs too, skank!

It is a disease. Whether you like it or not. It is a genetic disease. The term "disease" is very broad and covers a large variety of syndromes and anomalies.

Never had an STD, while you are an STD.

You do have STDs, that's why you're so miserable. :D

Tell that to jack or jill, whatever. THAT is the person who needs to understand that there are differences between men and women and that 99.9% of transsexuals just want to look good in their pretty dresses!
What business is it of yours if they do?

Right, none.

You people are making it everyone's business.
No, that's you, making a big fucking deal about a small population.

No, that would be you, making all kinds of wild claims that nobody with a brain would accept as reality. If you want to dress like a woman, go ahead. I am not obligated to you to accept you as "normal" or "healthy." I don't owe you anything.
Those with normal brians know we don't just have twp sexes, and two genders.
Normal 'brians'?
I'm almost afraid to ask :eusa_shifty:

It is a disease. Whether you like it or not. It is a genetic disease. The term "disease" is very broad and covers a large variety of syndromes and anomalies.
No, things like Down Syndrome are not diseases.

I wouldn't try to "beat them up." I wouldn't call them names or treat them badly, but I do not have to accept their delusions as reality and I will not.

Like others are saying, regarding the bathroom room thing, if someone assaults you in the bathroom, that is illegal, so they are protected. I don't care what they "identify as." I don't want THIS guy in the bathroom with me!

jayne-ellen-heideck.jpg

In all honesty, I've been in my fair share of scraps in my day. I'm not exactly "timid". And I have to tell you - I don't want that guy in the bathroom with me. He looks like the serial killer Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. I'm actually afraid. And I'm never afraid. :shock:

That picture I posted above is probably you. Lol. You are ugly!

Transgendered people are like 5x more likely to have STDs. :D

A syndrome is a set of medical signs and symptoms that are correlated with each other and, often, with a specific disease. The word derives from the Greek σύνδρομον, meaning "concurrence".[1] In some instances a syndrome is so closely correlated with a pathogenesis or etiology that the words syndrome, disease, and disorder end up being used interchangeably for them. This is especially true of genetically caused syndromes. For example, Down syndrome, Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome, and Andersen syndrome are disorders with known pathogeneses, so each is more than just a set of signs and symptoms, despite the syndrome nomenclature.

Syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What business is it of yours if they do?

Right, none.

No, that would be you, making all kinds of wild claims that nobody with a brain would accept as reality. If you want to dress like a woman, go ahead. I am not obligated to you to accept you as "normal" or "healthy." I don't owe you anything.
Normal 'brians'?
Normal brains are not as dumb as those here.

Yeah, I think it is a good observation and part of the nature of Liberalism. Conservatives can easily justify much of their agenda as they want to impose their personal values on the rest of the public.

It's funny how people view the world so differently through each individual set of eyes. I see the complete opposite of what you see. I see liberals desperate to impose their values on all of society. Liberals are all about the "collective". Conservatives are all about the individual.

For instance - conservatives strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment. But I've never heard any of them suggest that every American should be forced to carry a gun. Liberals strongly oppose the 2nd Amendment. But rather than simply not carrying a gun themselves, they want to make it so that nobody can carry a gun.

Conservatives strongly believe whatever you do in your bedroom is your business. Liberals want to bring everything out of the bedroom and force homosexuality and other deviant sexual behaviors on all of society. Legalize gay marriage. Have gay pride parades. Get it in everyone's face and demand that they accept it.

Pick an issue - and liberals want it to be forced on society (such as transgenders and bathrooms). Conservatives meanwhile want government out of everyone and want every thing to be determined by the individual (other than absurd things like a male invading the private facilities of females).
Yes it is amusing how we all live in a different reality and can view the exact same situation so differently... One of my reasons for disputing the validity of religion, but thats a different discussion... I'll take a stab at some of your comments:

I'm glad you brought up the gun issue, I do find it amusing that the Right uses the "it's not the gun its the criminal behind the gun" argument, right? No law is going to stop a criminal getting and using a gun... Yet, with the bathroom situation they think a law is going to stop a child molesting pervert from sneaking into a bathroom and molesting little kids. I just think that argument is a joke, and it is ironic when the two are compared.

Gay marriage... Well that is easily a matter of equal rights. Perhaps the "in your face" aspect and forced acceptance is a valid objection, but that is the nature of protest, we saw that with both the blacks and women's rights movements as well. It's unfortunate that these groups need to go to these extremes to be heard and get action to be taken. But if you truly cared for individual rights as you claim the Right does, then you wouldn't oppress or deny gays from their right to live how they want to live... Instead you say, live they way you want in private but there is no place for it in our public society... It doesn't get much more oppressive than that.

I'll restate, without the loud "in your face" demonstrations and government action, then blacks and women would still not be able to vote, or have opportunity to work and live as an equal in our country. If our people and businesses practiced true actions of liberty, equality and respect for the races, religions, and individual differences we have with each other then there wouldn't be need for government intervention. We have proven to be piss poor at this, thus the debates, protests, rules and regulations that end up evolving our society.

Normal 'brians'?
Normal brains are not as dumb as those here.

You mean "brians." Lol. You are like the STD of this message board. You are irritating and you never go away.

Transgendered people are like 5x more likely to have STDs. :D
Very doubtful.

Forum List

Back