Men in women's bathrooms

Very doubtful.

More like 9x more likely to have AIDS/HIV.
Prove it?

Since you are too stupid to use Google. . . .

Let me google that for you
And the first link says, we don't have the data.

Fail.

A 2009 report from the National Institutes of Health found that nearly a third of transgender Americans are HIV-positive. The study also indicated that many transgender women may not know their HIV status, due to a series of cultural, social, and economic barriers.
So? And that's old data.

More like 9x more likely to have AIDS/HIV.
Prove it?

Fail.

You dumb ass. Oh, and let's correct that to 49% more likely to have HIV.

Transgender people are among the groups most affected by the HIV epidemic. The term ‘transgender’ refers to people whose gender identity and expression are different to the social expectations of gender. They may see themselves as male, female, gender non-conformist, or one of many other gender-variant categories. There are an estimated 15 million transgender people living around the world.1

The global picture of HIV among transgender people is varied – with HIV prevalence ranging from 8% to 68%.2 Transgender people are among the groups most affected by HIV, particularly in Latin America and Asia and the Pacific regions.

Generally, HIV prevalence among transgender women (people who are born as men but identify as being women) is higher than transgender men (people who are born as women but identify as being men). However, very little is known about transgender men and their vulnerability to HIV. Globally, it is estimated that around 19% of transgender women are living with HIV.3They are also 49 times more likely to acquire HIV then all adults.4

- See more at: Transgender people and HIV/AIDS | AVERT
Sex workers.

They are more likely to have STDs. Period. You were wrong AGAIN.

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

So, if you have a teenage daughter in high school or middle school, and a mentally-ill teenage boy who goes to the same school, and claims to “identify as a girl” insists on using the same locker/shower room with your daughter, would you stand up against that and protect your daughter (as any real man has an obligation and responsibility to do) or would you cave in and allow it, because to do otherwise would be “…imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality”?

Would you allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with “Lila” Perry, or would you protect her?
I'd rather not engage with you man, You are one of the most bigoted people that i've met on this board and I have no respect for your opinions or point of view. Move on to somebody else, i'm going to waste my time.

Prove it?

Fail.

Transgender people are among the groups most affected by the HIV epidemic. The term ‘transgender’ refers to people whose gender identity and expression are different to the social expectations of gender. They may see themselves as male, female, gender non-conformist, or one of many other gender-variant categories. There are an estimated 15 million transgender people living around the world.1

The global picture of HIV among transgender people is varied – with HIV prevalence ranging from 8% to 68%.2 Transgender people are among the groups most affected by HIV, particularly in Latin America and Asia and the Pacific regions.

Generally, HIV prevalence among transgender women (people who are born as men but identify as being women) is higher than transgender men (people who are born as women but identify as being men). However, very little is known about transgender men and their vulnerability to HIV. Globally, it is estimated that around 19% of transgender women are living with HIV.3They are also 49 times more likely to acquire HIV then all adults.4

Sex workers.

So?

Fail.

Sex workers.

So?

So? You said prove it and I did. So? Now what are you going to be wrong about next?

Yes it is amusing how we all live in a different reality and can view the exact same situation so differently... One of my reasons for disputing the validity of religion, but thats a different discussion... I'll take a stab at some of your comments:

I'm glad you brought up the gun issue, I do find it amusing that the Right uses the "it's not the gun its the criminal behind the gun" argument, right? No law is going to stop a criminal getting and using a gun... Yet, with the bathroom situation they think a law is going to stop a child molesting pervert from sneaking into a bathroom and molesting little kids. I just think that argument is a joke, and it is ironic when the two are compared.

Gay marriage... Well that is easily a matter of equal rights. Perhaps the "in your face" aspect and forced acceptance is a valid objection, but that is the nature of protest, we saw that with both the blacks and women's rights movements as well. It's unfortunate that these groups need to go to these extremes to be heard and get action to be taken. But if you truly cared for individual rights as you claim the Right does, then you wouldn't oppress or deny gays from their right to live how they want to live... Instead you say, live they way you want in private but there is no place for it in our public society... It doesn't get much more oppressive than that.

I'll restate, without the loud "in your face" demonstrations and government action, then blacks and women would still not be able to vote, or have opportunity to work and live as an equal in our country. If our people and businesses practiced true actions of liberty, equality and respect for the races, religions, and individual differences we have with each other then there wouldn't be need for government intervention. We have proven to be piss poor at this, thus the debates, protests, rules and regulations that end up evolving our society.

They aren't treated unequally because that would be illegal and, as everyone knows, lawsuits would abound!
This statement wasn't specific to the Trans discussion. It was in response to the ideological differences between Liberals and Conservatives. You aren't claiming that Blacks, Women, and Gays were never treated unequally are you? Just look at history... Unequal and unfair treatment wasn't always illegal, it was common practice until the oppressed got loud enough to be heard.

Yes, I am sticking to the topic of the thread. So how are transgendered people treated unequally in accordance with our laws?
They aren't, and the current laws or rules are now being written which will define what a transitions is... an inevitable step. They are however, misunderstood by a majority of people and carelessly characterized and mentally ill degenerate perverts, which isn't breaking any laws but it is a cultural problem that they hope to improve on through education, awareness and exposure.

You mean exposing themselves in the ladies rooms?
No, not at all what I mean... We've talked this thing to death and you obviously don't get where I'm coming from so lets just let our differences go, we don't need to go in circles anymore.

Fail.

Sex workers.

So?

So? You said prove it and I did. So? Now what are you going to be wrong about next?
Didn't know you were going to use sex workers.

No matter.

Yes, those are diseases, mental and physical.
Downs syndrome is NOT a disease.

Then what is it? It is a genetic disease.
No, it's not a disease. That's like the herpes that makes up your mind.

It is a disease. Whether you like it or not. It is a genetic disease. The term "disease" is very broad and covers a large variety of syndromes and anomalies.
No, things like Down Syndrome are not diseases.
Many conditions were classified syndromes back in the day because, although the signs and symptoms typically occurred together, the underlying cause was not yet known. Some former syndromes are now recognised in medicine, if not the media, as diseases. A syndrome becomes a disease when the aetiology of the typical signs and symptoms is understood and when disorder occurs in the anatomy and affects physiology. People still refer to AIDS as a syndrome, whilst most scientists refer to it as HIV disease, for example. There are also, of course, PC issues that often result in just leaving the syndrome label as is.
Anyway, Downs is about chromosomal DISORDER just as are all the other examples of extra sexes you keep supplying to further your agenda.

Sex workers.

So?

No matter.

Who said that, you nutbar? Look, you are the freak here, not me. :D Get that straight.

They aren't treated unequally because that would be illegal and, as everyone knows, lawsuits would abound!
This statement wasn't specific to the Trans discussion. It was in response to the ideological differences between Liberals and Conservatives. You aren't claiming that Blacks, Women, and Gays were never treated unequally are you? Just look at history... Unequal and unfair treatment wasn't always illegal, it was common practice until the oppressed got loud enough to be heard.

Yes, I am sticking to the topic of the thread. So how are transgendered people treated unequally in accordance with our laws?
They aren't, and the current laws or rules are now being written which will define what a transitions is... an inevitable step. They are however, misunderstood by a majority of people and carelessly characterized and mentally ill degenerate perverts, which isn't breaking any laws but it is a cultural problem that they hope to improve on through education, awareness and exposure.

No, not at all what I mean... We've talked this thing to death and you obviously don't get where I'm coming from so lets just let our differences go, we don't need to go in circles anymore.

There is no problem. They can have their issues. No one else is obliged to accept them. This is a free country. We associate with who we choose to associate with in our personal lives. No one said that they had to go and make themselves into freaks. They CHOOSE to do that on their own.

You mean to say that what they want is to FORCE other people to accept them as the "gender" of their choice instead of what their biology dictates.

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

So, if you have a teenage daughter in high school or middle school, and a mentally-ill teenage boy who goes to the same school, and claims to “identify as a girl” insists on using the same locker/shower room with your daughter, would you stand up against that and protect your daughter (as any real man has an obligation and responsibility to do) or would you cave in and allow it, because to do otherwise would be “…imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality”?

Would you allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with “Lila” Perry, or would you protect her?
Oh dear. That boy is also severely anorexic. He clearly has mental health issues and is being pandered to instead of being given the help he needs.

All things considered, I think the "right" can be a little more tolerant of the people that truly have gender identity dysphoria as they struggle greatly with this.

When it comes to allowing creepy male perverts into restrooms,locker rooms, showers, etc., with our wives, daughters sisters, and other female loved ones, then no, no man who has any vestige of worth will ever be “tolerant” of that. As men, we have a specific duty and responsibility to protect our womenfolk from this, and I cannot have any respect for any pathetic excuse for a man who would shirk this duty for the sake of being “tolerant”.

Men do not belong in our women's private facilities, no matter what they think, or how they claim to “feel” or “identify”. And no man of any worth will even think of compromising on this.

Last edited:

You mean to say that what they want is to FORCE other people to accept them as the "gender" of their choice instead of what their biology dictates.
No just to live and let live... Pretty simple

How absurd that this virtual non-event of transgenders molesting kids in public bathrooms has 4500 posts. Life is very good in America under Obama if this is what people have to worry about. I think people in Aleppo would love to have a public restroom that wasn't bombed out, much less worry about a sex-change person going after their kids in one. I bet refugees somewhere out in the Mediterranean right now, crammed like sardines into a boat meant for 50 people, would laugh at this stupidity if they had the energy.

No just to live and let live... Pretty simple

Obviously NOT. They are trying to force people to accept what they want to be "seen" as. That is the reality of the situation.

Sex workers.

So?

No matter.

Who said that, you nutbar? Look, you are the freak here, not me. :D Get that straight.
Read your links next time.

Forum List

Back