Men in women's bathrooms

It's about freedom of choice, freedom of expression, and accepting people who are different.

And freedom for 17 million women rape survivors to draw a clear line right before the door marked "women". Someone's rights to "freedom of expression" end when they impinge in a real and tangible way on others' rights.

You've lost. Move on..
Stop treating women like children, just because you are a child.

Rape victims aren't afraid of penises, just men who use them as weapons.

In world does a boy raped by a man, we have many, panic each time a man pees next to him?

Stop treating women like your own personal harem of strippers just because you're a sick fuck.

Have you ever been raped? Known anyone who was? Worked with rape victims? The idea that they're only afraid of "men who use penises as weapons" is ludicrous on the face of it, since they have no way of knowing who that is in advance, nor are they any more in logical, calm control of their mental and emotional damage on the subject than anyone else with PTSD is. That's like saying, "Combat veterans aren't afraid of all loud noises, just the ones made by bombs".

It's not just that your posts get more ridiculously ignorant with every word - although they do. It's that they, and you, become more selfish and repugnant with every word.

And yes, boys who are raped by men DO, in fact, become paranoid at being near ANY man who is naked, and the only asshole who's too insensitive to know that - primarily because you just don't WANT to know it, because you might have to consider someone else besides yourself if you did - is you.

But you know what? Let's forget the rape victims for the moment (since you've clearly shown that you don't give a fiddly fuck about them if they refuse to fall in line with your social engineering agenda, anyway, the stubborn bitches). I'm not a rape victim; I'm just a woman. Now tell me what fucking right YOU have over my body and my privacy. At what point did I become your property, that you get to tell me that I have to shut up and disrobe in front of whomever YOU inform me that I am now comfortable with, because YOU decided it was right?

In world does a boy raped by a man, we have many, panic each time a man pees next to him?

We'll let the people who treat rape survivors testify to these questions in Court. Fair enough?

Start grieving now. It'll help ease the pain when you lose this one. :itsok:
We don't make laws based on that but they are welcome to have their say. Unlike you, they aren't mental children.

We don't make laws based on the privacy rights and preferences of millions of citizens? But, apparently, in The World According to Jack the Sick Fuck, we make laws according to the delusions and demands of a handful of mental patients and the agenda-driven puswads using them.

Unlike you, I don't define "being adult" as "shutting up and stripping for the government's protected favorites", so you can stop trying to push that whole "We're throwing unreasonable tantrums, but YOU are the immature ones for objecting" line of crap.

My body, my privacy, MY choice. Unlike your arguments, THAT is reality.

It's about freedom of choice, freedom of expression, and accepting people who are different.

And freedom for 17 million women rape survivors to draw a clear line right before the door marked "women". Someone's rights to "freedom of expression" end when they impinge in a real and tangible way on others' rights.

You've lost. Move on..
Stop treating women like children, just because you are a child.

Stop treating women like your own personal harem of strippers just because you're a sick fuck.

Have you ever been raped? Known anyone who was? Worked with rape victims? The idea that they're only afraid of "men who use penises as weapons" is ludicrous on the face of it, since they have no way of knowing who that is in advance, nor are they any more in logical, calm control of their mental and emotional damage on the subject than anyone else with PTSD is. That's like saying, "Combat veterans aren't afraid of all loud noises, just the ones made by bombs".

It's not just that your posts get more ridiculously ignorant with every word - although they do. It's that they, and you, become more selfish and repugnant with every word.

And yes, boys who are raped by men DO, in fact, become paranoid at being near ANY man who is naked, and the only asshole who's too insensitive to know that - primarily because you just don't WANT to know it, because you might have to consider someone else besides yourself if you did - is you.

But you know what? Let's forget the rape victims for the moment (since you've clearly shown that you don't give a fiddly fuck about them if they refuse to fall in line with your social engineering agenda, anyway, the stubborn bitches). I'm not a rape victim; I'm just a woman. Now tell me what fucking right YOU have over my body and my privacy. At what point did I become your property, that you get to tell me that I have to shut up and disrobe in front of whomever YOU inform me that I am now comfortable with, because YOU decided it was right?
giphy.gif

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

So, if you have a teenage daughter in high school or middle school, and a mentally-ill teenage boy who goes to the same school, and claims to “identify as a girl” insists on using the same locker/shower room with your daughter, would you stand up against that and protect your daughter (as any real man has an obligation and responsibility to do) or would you cave in and allow it, because to do otherwise would be “…imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality”?

Would you allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with “Lila” Perry, or would you protect her?
I've got no desire to waste my time justifying or debating with you. You're views on people in our society disgust me and i've heard enough from you to know that nothing gets through that thick skull of yours. Show some objectivity, humility or open mindedness someday and i'll happily re-engage.
Rage quit.

200.gif

I was referring to you Slade.

I run into this feminist commercial and noticed they're saying... "real women".

What do they really mean with that?

They mean, a real woman, not a man's idea of a real woman.

The kind that used to be able to drop a baby in the field, and then keep working.

They don't wonder the earth looking like this.
Dixie-Pratt2.png

Oh, okay, so NOW you, in your infinite wisdom, have defined petite, slender women (and probably blondes, too, while you're at it) with two X chromosomes from birth as "not real women", but people with Y chromosomes and delusions ARE "real women".

May I just point out the hypocrisy of you switching from your admittedly retarded mantra of "gender is decided by what you think you are" to "gender is defined by whether or not I respect your body type"? Could you possibly find a mind and then make it up, please? If you get to define people out of their genders according to your biases, then why don't I get to define transgenders out of THEIR genders - which aren't even biological - according to MY opinions?

They said the same thing with talks about integrating with the negros back in the day.

So? Blacks wanted the right to use the same restrooms as whites did, I don't think they wanted the right to use the bathroom which matched their gender identity.

Your argument is flawed.

Blacks wanted to be treated like what they were - human. Transgenders want to be treated like what they're not - the opposite sex. Therein lies the difference.

Well stated. At least they weren't Labradoodles.

Which is actually based in and identifiable by biology and genetics, interestingly enough.

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

So, if you have a teenage daughter in high school or middle school, and a mentally-ill teenage boy who goes to the same school, and claims to “identify as a girl” insists on using the same locker/shower room with your daughter, would you stand up against that and protect your daughter (as any real man has an obligation and responsibility to do) or would you cave in and allow it, because to do otherwise would be “…imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality”?

Would you allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with “Lila” Perry, or would you protect her?
I've got no desire to waste my time justifying or debating with you. You're views on people in our society disgust me and i've heard enough from you to know that nothing gets through that thick skull of yours. Show some objectivity, humility or open mindedness someday and i'll happily re-engage.
Rage quit.

200.gif

I know... You weren't far off, I'm tired of Bob and his white supremist sick mind. Nice gif

Those "champions of women rights" doing everything that is best for women.

Yet, they won't even ask women do they want the man in their restrooms, or even just ask them how do they feel about it.

Of course not. They TELL them how they will, by God, feel about it, and shut your mouth, bitch, if you don't want to be slandered and verbally assaulted as immoral for thinking your body, your privacy, and your comfort levels are a matter of personal standards, rather than public fucking policy. Now get your ass in that NOW meeting, and think what you're told to, bitch!

Any video I've seen of "transgenders" and their supporters comes off like a carnival side show trying to pretend it is a legitimate parade of human rights. It's just embarrassingly insane in a very obtuse way.

So, Jack4jill needs to start the acceptance process. 17 million rape survivors' voices will not be silenced by the Church of LGBT's latest sideshow demands of a few deranged men.

This just in: dysfunctional brains are different from healthy ones. Wait, let me put my shocked face on. :disbelief::eek-52:

And in another stunning development, cancerous lungs look different from healthy lungs. Film at 11.

Actual medical professionals with years of experience, say like the APA recommend what treatment?

What do real professionals not intimidated by false accusations by the gay lynch mob recommend??? They recommend people like you be arrested and charged with child abuse.

The American College of Pediatricians recently issued a temporary position statement on so-called gender identity disorder, or gender dysphoria. A full statement will be issued this summer. The temporary statement is prefaced with the following: The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts — not ideology — determine reality.

The statement goes on to address parents giving children dangerous puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex. This practice requires cross-sex hormones into late adolescence, which are associated with health risks like high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes and cancer.

Perhaps the most disturbing part of the statement is that conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.

American College of Pediatricians: Pushing Gender Ideology Is ‘Child Abuse’

:dance::dance::dance:
So, You're implying that medical professionals are lying because they are scared of the relatively small LGBT "lynch mob"? Really? And what about the bigger, louder, and much more powerful Christian/evangelical mob yelling exactly what you're spouting? You think they have less influence than the LGBTs?

Why would those professionals care about the "Christian/Evangelical mob" which doesn't spread lies that will put them out of business and even end them in prison in some cases???

The American Collegd of Pediatricians is calling what you're advocating "child abuse". So is every rations human being on the planet.
Right-wingers opposing science?

Shocking.

Left-wingers defining "science" as agreeing with their agenda?

Shocking.

Rage quit.

200.gif

I know... You weren't far off, I'm tired of Bob and his white supremist sick mind. Nice gif

You're totally oblivious aren't you? Being the long time gamer I've been, I've seen some seriously hilarious rage quits. Rage quits happen when someone is losing at a game badly, or someone reaches a boss/player they can't beat. Ragequitting often comes in the form of temper tantrums, property damage, domestic disturbances, nervous breakdowns, self inflicted injury, and in your case, name calling.

And, uh... white supremacist? Huh? What? Why is he a white supremacist for opposing the idea of men putting their thing down in the women's bathroom?

Wow... so you're all in for some mentally ill sons a bitchin' freak dangling his prick out in front of your daughter... you sick fuck.
i've stated my positions many times on this thread and it is nothing close to the distorted trash you spout out. I'm tired of the broken record... I've laid out some pretty common sense guidelines of how this processes could work. And nothing involves men in the woman's room... I'm just not in complete denial of the truth nor am I staying ignorant of the other sides argument like yall are doing.

Its a simple question. Are you OK with your daughter being forced to undress and shower with a mentally-ill male pervert, or not?

You mean exposing themselves in the ladies rooms?
No, not at all what I mean... We've talked this thing to death and you obviously don't get where I'm coming from so lets just let our differences go, we don't need to go in circles anymore.

You mean to say that what they want is to FORCE other people to accept them as the "gender" of their choice instead of what their biology dictates.
No just to live and let live... Pretty simple

Obviously NOT. They are trying to force people to accept what they want to be "seen" as. That is the reality of the situation.
Or they are just trying to take a shit... Who is the group saying "no you can't" here?

I'll be happy to show them to the incontinence aisle. They are not going to take one in the same bathroom as an 8 year old and her mother.

Rage quit.

200.gif

You're totally oblivious aren't you? Being the long time gamer I've been, I've seen some seriously hilarious rage quits. Rage quits happen when someone is losing at a game badly, or someone reaches a boss/player they can't beat. Ragequitting often comes in the form of temper tantrums, property damage, domestic disturbances, nervous breakdowns, self inflicted injury, and in your case, name calling.

And, uh... white supremacist? Huh? What? Why is he a white supremacist for opposing the idea of men putting their thing down in the women's bathroom?
I know what rage quitting is, they are fucking hilarious so I liked the reference.. Sue me.
I called bob that for many of the statements he has made about gays and blacks... He's as bigoted as they come and people like that turn my stomach. I'm willing to engage with just about anybody but I'm just tired of his shit. Not cause he is right but because he is obnoxious

I called bob that for many of the statements he has made about gays and blacks... He's as bigoted as they come and people like that turn my stomach. I'm willing to engage with just about anybody but I'm just tired of his shit. Not cause he is right but because he is obnoxious

Running away are we? Why can't you answer Bob's question?

Running away are we? Why can't you answer Bob's question?
Like you said 12 pages of a broken record... The answer is simple and obvious... Of course I would not support forcing a little girl to undress in front of a mentally ill male pervert. Dumbest question of the day, why are you so eager for me to answer such nonesense?

Forum List

Back