Men in women's bathrooms

That's a sad story and a complete abuse of power by the therapist if that's how the events went down. He/she should lose their license.

Might want to read this story.. Error of Man: Surgical failure - transgender chooses death by euthanasia

And Nancy/Nathan struggled with this pain of rejection right until the time of her death: “Hours before his [sic] death Mr. Verhelst had spoken of how, as a child, he ‘was the girl that nobody wanted’, describing how his mother had complained that she’d wished he’d been born a boy.”...Does it take a psychologist to recognize that this was the real root of Verhelst’s problems? That being rejected from birth by her own mother as “so ugly” and as a “ghost birth” and as not being the son her mother wanted, was the real cause of her gender confusion? (I’m not saying this is always the case, but it was obviously the case here.)

You're aware that sex change is an industry, right? And with all industry, oversight agents (shrinks in this case) are heartily encouraged to look the other way to grease the wheels of the profit machine.. After all, if you trust an MD who expresses an open contempt for the hippocratic oath, do you think he'll confine it just to prescribing you hormones, which use has not been approved by the FDA or in amputating your healthy genitals to leave you a scarred halfling? Would that MD stop at nudging your psychologist to fast-track you for the operating room?

Here's another, same link:

Walt Heyer is a man who lived through this himself, first with his grandmother dressing him up as girl when he was just a few years old (and praising him for his looks after dressing him up), then, some years later, suffering repeated sexual abuse at the hands of another man.

As a married man with children, he concluded that he really was a woman, going through years of hormone therapy and then having sex-change surgery and becoming Laura, an identity he kept for years, only to realize that his deeper problems were never resolved. Not surprisingly, the sex-change doctor he saw also failed to explore Heyer’s other issues.

Last edited:
I answered your shitty question you dumbshit.

Really? Where?

Would you, or would you not, allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with a male pervert? Where have you answered this question?

How about you tell us how you reall feel about homosexuals then make your case about not being a bigot.

It doesn't matter if you think I'm a bigot. To you, anyone who values reason and decency over madness and evil is a “bigot”. I don't need lectures on morality from someone who sides with sick, immoral perverts.

I thought you had the same attitude about blacks from another thread, something about their IQs being lower than whites... if that wasn't you then I apologize.

Show us where I have said anything about black people having a lower IQ than white people.

Really? Where?
Post #4579

I thought you had the same attitude about blacks from another thread, something about their IQs being lower than whites... if that wasn't you then I apologize.

Show us where I have said anything about black people having a lower IQ than white people.
Like I said I may have gotten you confused with some other sicko , there are many with some pretty warped opinions on how to treat other human beings on this board... If you are not one of those racist bastards then I apologize for implying that you were... my bad. We will stick to homophob for you which I imagine you wear with pride

Last edited:

Really? Where?
Post #4579

Like you said 12 pages of a broken record... The answer is simple and obvious... Of course I would not support forcing a little girl to undress in front of a mentally ill male pervert. Dumbest question of the day, why are you so eager for me to answer such nonesense?

You've been arguing for the rights of “transwomen” to use women's restrooms.

As a matter of undeniable fact, a “transwoman” is a mentally-ill male pervert. So you are, in fact, arguing in favor of forcing women to share restrooms with mentally-ill male perverts.

And you certainly have to know that by any precedent that allows them into women's restrooms, they will also necessarily be allowed in women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and communal shower facilities.

What you are arguing unavoidably leads to young girls being forced to undress and shower with creepy perverts, such as “Lila” Perry.

Will you still support this view, if it is your own daughter whose privacy is being violated in order to cater to such freaks?

Like I said I may have gotten you confused with some other sicko , there are many with some pretty warped opinions on how to treat other human beings on this board... If you are not one of those racist bastards then I apologize for implying that you were... my bad. We will stick to homophob [sic] for you which I imagine you wear with pride

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

I think you know very well that you'v e never seen any such racist comments from me. You were just mindlessly falling back on what has become a standard wrong-wing retreat when being hopelessly defeated, which is to try to cast your adversary as a racist.

Really? Where?
Post #4579

Like you said 12 pages of a broken record... The answer is simple and obvious... Of course I would not support forcing a little girl to undress in front of a mentally ill male pervert. Dumbest question of the day, why are you so eager for me to answer such nonesense?

You've been arguing for the rights of “transwomen” to use women's restrooms.

As a matter of undeniable fact, a “transwoman” is a mentally-ill male pervert. So you are, in fact, arguing in favor of forcing women to share restrooms with mentally-ill male perverts.

And you certainly have to know that by any precedent that allows them into women's restrooms, they will also necessarily be allowed in women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and communal shower facilities.

What you are arguing unavoidably leads to young girls being forced to undress and shower with creepy perverts, such as “Lila” Perry.

Will you still support this view, if it is your own daughter whose privacy is being violated in order to cater to such freaks?

Like I said I may have gotten you confused with some other sicko , there are many with some pretty warped opinions on how to treat other human beings on this board... If you are not one of those racist bastards then I apologize for implying that you were... my bad. We will stick to homophob [sic] for you which I imagine you wear with pride

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

I think you know very well that you'v e never seen any such racist comments from me. You were just mindlessly falling back on what has become a standard wrong-wing retreat when being hopelessly defeated, which is to try to cast your adversary as a racist.
No I honestly thought it was you, and I've admitted my mistake and apologized twice now so learn how to accept an apology and stop beating it to death.

As for the transgender "trap" that you so transparently laid out... I just don't agree that a true transgender is a mentally ill pervert. That is your opinion. I think they can very well feel like a woman In mans body and vice versa... If they suffer from that dysphoria then I sympathize for them an my heart wants to help and support them to find peace and happiness. Not belittle and deamonize like you do.

As for the little girl thing... Ive been pretty clear about my feelings for children and schools being held under much stricter standards than the public policy. I doubt your Lila character would qualify, however I don't really know that situation. Children like Jazz are a different story and I think she belongs in the girls room based on her experience. In any case it isnt my call, it should be a process involving licensed professionals, the parents, and the school, and it should be deemed the best course for the child's mental health.

My proposal for the public policy would be a similar process that resulted in a gender change on a adults ID which would legally qualify those individuals to switch facilities.

As for the little girl thing... Ive been pretty clear about my feelings for children and schools being held under much stricter standards than the public policy. I doubt your Lila character would qualify, however I don't really know that situation. Children like Jazz are a different story and I think she belongs in the girls room based on her experience. In any case it isnt my call, it should be a process involving licensed professionals, the parents, and the school, and it should be deemed the best course for the child's mental health.

My proposal for the public policy would be a similar process that resulted in a gender change on a adults ID which would legally qualify those individuals to switch facilities.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

You've been arguing for the rights of “transwomen” to use women's restrooms..... As a matter of undeniable fact, a “transwoman” is a mentally-ill male pervert. So you are, in fact, arguing in favor of forcing women to share restrooms with mentally-ill male perverts........And you certainly have to know that by any precedent that allows them into women's restrooms, they will also necessarily be allowed in women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and communal shower facilities.,,,,What you are arguing unavoidably leads to young girls being forced to undress and shower with creepy perverts, such as “Lila” Perry.

And THAT clarification is going to lead to a domino effect in the entire 'LGBT' logo. Suppose we will demand clarification on how two men make "a fine mother and father" for children involved in "gay marriage"? That's next.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes, and to be clear it would take a pretty special case and recommendation for a doctor for me to say yes. She may be a boy biologically but I believe she is a girl mentally and sociologically. I think someone like jazz in the boys locker room is a recipe for disaster. And let's be honest, Children don't walk around naked in the locker room... I played three sports in high school and never saw anybodies junk in a locker room... To think of it the only people I've ever seen naked in a locker room are wrinkly old men who seem to not give shit. Most people are able to change and shower under the privacy of a towel and curtain.

Last edited:

Jazz has it right, a girl's brain in a boy's body.

And your daughter doesn't stand around naked like girls in a movie.

You've been arguing for the rights of “transwomen” to use women's restrooms..... As a matter of undeniable fact, a “transwoman” is a mentally-ill male pervert. So you are, in fact, arguing in favor of forcing women to share restrooms with mentally-ill male perverts........And you certainly have to know that by any precedent that allows them into women's restrooms, they will also necessarily be allowed in women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and communal shower facilities.,,,,What you are arguing unavoidably leads to young girls being forced to undress and shower with creepy perverts, such as “Lila” Perry.

And THAT clarification is going to lead to a domino effect in the entire 'LGBT' logo. Suppose we will demand clarification on how two men make "a fine mother and father" for children involved in "gay marriage"? That's next.
Is that what you recommend and really think is going to happen? You do realize that not everybody thinks they are mentally ill perverts right? That is an insulting characterization and part of the reason people are so turned off by the GOP. Due to either biological or sociological reasons that's who they are and it's not as simple and just making a choice. Support for the LGBT community is only going to grow in the future

In fact, as I review this entire thread, Slade in all the 192 pages, and amid the 1900 posts since your first post here, you have done nothing but argue for one side, in the name of 'objectivity.' There was one post if I recall, where you pleaded with one poster to pay attention to both sides, and then another where you turned around and started questioning those expressing concerns about privacy.

That's not objectivity.
I'm not going to dig through this novel of a thread right now to find my comments and prove myself to you. I've shown plenty of understanding and acknowledgment for privacy rights and presented some Common sense solutions. When I hear a bunch of dumbshits spouting out names and insults towards individuals that I sympathize for, well of course I'm going to tell them to open their eyes to the other perspective. And present that perspective. I've said I don't agree with obamas mandate for schools, I've said I think transition surgery should be a last resort after proper therapy, and I've laid out some pretty conservative ideas about the transition process including the need for a trans to have the matching gender defined on their ID for the facilities they use. I don't necessarily think they need complete surgery but they should be working with a medical professional and living the lifestyle and appearance as the gender that they are converting to for a qualifying amount of time. I don't think your interested in listening to me, you seem hellbent on discrediting me so you can feel superior from beating a leftie. Do what you need to do... I think the future will show that I'm closer to the realm of reality than you once things play out...
This 'woman' had all the therapy you seem to deem a safeguard, yet clearly there are serious unresolved mental health issues despite all the therapy, as 'she' attempted to burn down the clinic that treated 'her'. Would you want 'her' or anyone like 'her' using the ladies room with your 8 year old daughter?
View attachment 76823
Of course not... Esp if she is an arsonist psychopath... I wouldn't want he/she to be alone on the shower with my 8 year old son either... Would you?
We can cherry pick it from both sides of you like but what's the point?
How would you know if a person like the one above has mental health problems? And how would knowing or suspecting such trump 'her' right to share facilities with women and little girls? Under the law you support, he is allowed in the bathroom with little girls.

Yep. He has a penis and testicles. He's a boy in a dress with make up.

In fact, as I review this entire thread, Slade in all the 192 pages, and amid the 1900 posts since your first post here, you have done nothing but argue for one side, in the name of 'objectivity.' There was one post if I recall, where you pleaded with one poster to pay attention to both sides, and then another where you turned around and started questioning those expressing concerns about privacy.

That's not objectivity.
I'm not going to dig through this novel of a thread right now to find my comments and prove myself to you. I've shown plenty of understanding and acknowledgment for privacy rights and presented some Common sense solutions. When I hear a bunch of dumbshits spouting out names and insults towards individuals that I sympathize for, well of course I'm going to tell them to open their eyes to the other perspective. And present that perspective. I've said I don't agree with obamas mandate for schools, I've said I think transition surgery should be a last resort after proper therapy, and I've laid out some pretty conservative ideas about the transition process including the need for a trans to have the matching gender defined on their ID for the facilities they use. I don't necessarily think they need complete surgery but they should be working with a medical professional and living the lifestyle and appearance as the gender that they are converting to for a qualifying amount of time. I don't think your interested in listening to me, you seem hellbent on discrediting me so you can feel superior from beating a leftie. Do what you need to do... I think the future will show that I'm closer to the realm of reality than you once things play out...
This 'woman' had all the therapy you seem to deem a safeguard, yet clearly there are serious unresolved mental health issues despite all the therapy, as 'she' attempted to burn down the clinic that treated 'her'. Would you want 'her' or anyone like 'her' using the ladies room with your 8 year old daughter?
View attachment 76823
Of course not... Esp if she is an arsonist psychopath... I wouldn't want he/she to be alone on the shower with my 8 year old son either... Would you?
How would you know if a person like the one above has mental health problems? And how would knowing or suspecting such trump 'her' right to share facilities with women and little girls? Under the law you support, he is allowed in the bathroom with little girls.
Which law do I support again? I wasn't aware one was written...

Easily fixed, and that's no boy.
2ADFFD4600000578-3184776-image-m-239_1438702392527.jpg

Especially since, you can't tell us what one is.

Easily fixed, and that's no boy.
2ADFFD4600000578-3184776-image-m-239_1438702392527.jpg

He's a boy with a penis and testicles who whines that real actual boys won't date him because they don't want to be, nor be seen to be, homosexuals.

Easily fixed, and that's no boy....

Underneath that hyper-feminine-stereotype slut-skirt are testicles and penis. Any pre-pubescent male who grows his hair out long and puts on a dress and jewelry could pass for a girl.

Did you know the psychological history of his parents is that his mother had two boys before him and desperately wanted a girl when he was born? Suppose Momma had any influence on getting him some of the attention between the three boys? Kids learn very quickly, very very young what pleases their parents.

If this boy is being drugged, as I suspect he is with class #1 carcinogens, both the parents and the MDs belong in jail. The first thing that should've been done when an actual shrink heard the boy wanted to be a girl, would have been a home visit to see how the boy had been egged on in this way. Then maybe the shrink could've read the same article I did where the mother admitted she wanted a girl because of the two sons she'd had before him. From there, an average-intelligence psychologist would've seen parental influence as the culprit and saved this boy from a life of torture and being used by his mother, his doctors and the Church of LGBT for all their separate agendas.. The mom = wanting a daughter instead. The doctors = $cash The Church of LGBT = a living perversion doll to sell more of their tripe to the general public "as OK, fine, acceptable now..."

Last edited:
Easily fixed, and that's no boy....

Underneath that hyper-feminine-stereotype slut-skirt are testicles and penis. Any pre-pubescent male who grows his hair out long and puts on a dress and jewelry could pass for a girl.

Did you know the psychological history of his parents is that his mother had two boys before him and desperately wanted a girl when he was born? Suppose Momma had any influence on getting him some of the attention between the three boys? Kids learn very quickly, very very young what pleases their parents.

If this boy is being drugged, as I suspect he is with class #1 carcinogens, both the parents and the MDs belong in jail.
Are these drugs any different or riskier than birth control?

Are these drugs any different or riskier than birth control?

No, but at the ages the doctors are illegally prescribing them to children to stunt puberty, they result not just in increased cancer rates, but also stunted growth, infertility, stunted bone development and suppressed brain development. If I was an MD doing this, I'd triple my malpractice coverage. Those lawsuits are going to flood in like a tsunami when the dust has settled in court on this matter..

That's not objectivity.
View attachment 76823
Right, you support transgender m2f in the ladies room, but not the one in the picture since I made you aware that it turns out 'she' has mental health problems, problems that weren't perceived by the doctors as a problem UNTIL 'she' decided to demonstrate them. So again, How would you know if a person like the one above has mental health problems? And how would knowing or suspecting such trump 'her' right to share facilities with women and little girls? On what basis would you prevent this man from sharing the ladies with your daughter?

View attachment 76823
Right, you support transgender m2f in the ladies room, but not the one in the picture since I made you aware that it turns out 'she' has mental health problems, problems that weren't perceived by the doctors as a problem UNTIL 'she' decided to demonstrate them. So again, How would you know if a person like the one above has mental health problems? And how would knowing or suspecting such trump 'her' right to share facilities with women and little girls? On what basis would you prevent this man from sharing the ladies with your daughter?
I've laid out very specifically what I support, multiple times... I'm not going to do it again. You don't know what your talking about.

You aren't going to be able to stop mentally ill people from using the bathroom... This puts little girls and little boys at risk, Predators can be transgenders, heterosexuals, males females Christians Muslims whites blacks and on and on... The answer, be smart and teach your kids not to be alone in a bathroom... Use the buddy system or make sure a responsible adult knows where they are

Forum List

Back