Men in women's bathrooms

I've laid out very specifically what I support, multiple times... I'm not going to do it again. You don't know what your talking about.

You aren't going to be able to stop mentally ill people from using the bathroom... This puts little girls and little boys at risk, Predators can be transgenders, heterosexuals, males females Christians Muslims whites blacks and on and on... The answer, be smart and teach your kids not to be alone in a bathroom... Use the buddy system or make sure a responsible adult knows where they are

And yet with all that said, people with penises, testicles & adam's apples will never be legally allowed to shower with women behind doors marked "women".

Ain't gonna happen. Ask Justice Ginsburg..

I've laid out very specifically what I support, multiple times... I'm not going to do it again. You don't know what your talking about.

You aren't going to be able to stop mentally ill people from using the bathroom... This puts little girls and little boys at risk, Predators can be transgenders, heterosexuals, males females Christians Muslims whites blacks and on and on... The answer, be smart and teach your kids not to be alone in a bathroom... Use the buddy system or make sure a responsible adult knows where they are

And yet with all that said, people with penises, testicles & adam's apples will never be legally allowed to shower with women behind doors marked "women".

Ain't gonna happen. Ask Justice Ginsburg..
Wonderful glad that's settled... Can we shut this thread down now? I think we got it all figured out

The popular topic bothering you, is it?

Butchering people to halflings isn't an issue that's going quietly into the night either. The Church of LGBT has pushed an inquiry into itself; especially on its "T" component. What will follow, naturally, as a result of the lawsuit filed by 13 states, is a complete exposure of the malpractice that is "sex reassignment surgery" and the hormones with it. From there we will have an audit of the AMA and a purging of doctors violating the hippocratic oath. Long story short, the collusion between the AMA and the APA amputating healthy organs as "a mental health cure" will no longer be tolerated.

So, that isn't getting "shut down" until it has fully played out.

The popular topic bothering you, is it?

Butchering people to halflings isn't an issue that's going quietly into the night either. The Church of LGBT has pushed an inquiry into itself; especially on its "T" component. What will follow, naturally, as a result of the lawsuit filed by 13 states, is a complete exposure of the malpractice that is "sex reassignment surgery" and the hormones with it. From there we will have an audit of the AMA and a purging of doctors violating the hippocratic oath. Long story short, the collusion between the AMA and the APA amputating healthy organs as "a mental health cure" will no longer be tolerated.

So, that isn't getting "shut down" until it has fully played out.
The topic isn't bothering me the broken record repetitive arguments are bothering me. At least you did mention the damn 17 million again! :)
We will see how things play out... I think you are off base with both the predator and the medical arguments, i've already stated why. You fail to recognize the sociological element to this situation and are strictly focused on the biological. Thats your prerogative but I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment and not being realistic. There will be a marriage when it comes to policy and both sides will need to compromise to reach a legal solution.

There is nothing better than when liberals are forced to swallow a great big dose of their own ignorant policies...

But at least one liberal has seen the light. Life Site reported that Maya Dillard Smith, the interim director of the Georgia chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, has abruptly resigned over the ACLU’s position on transgender bathrooms after her daughters had a bad experience seeing men in their bathroom.

ACLU Leader Gets BRUTAL Taste of Justice After Daughters Encounter Men in Women’s Restroom

:dance::dance::dance:

The topic isn't bothering me the broken record repetitive arguments are bothering me. At least you did mention the damn 17 million again! :)
...both sides will need to compromise to reach a legal solution.

As to the 17 million "damn" rape survivors...as you call them...there is no compromise. The Violence Against Women Act will insert itself to protect the fragile minds of these women who expect sex-segregated privacy behind doors marked "women".

There's no compromising that. You're just going to lose on that issue, lock, stock and barrel. It'll be OK. A total loss for the Church of LGBT has been a long time coming and will temper their crybully demeanors into experiencing not always getting what they want...even by nudge/forcing "compromise" in incremental progression to 100% what they want..

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…

So, you would, in fact, be OK with your teenage daughter being forced to undress and shower with a mentally-ill male pervert.

Which only proves that you are a worthless, pathetic excuse for a man and for a father; who would rather cater to the interests of degenerates and perverts than protect your own daughter from them.

You truly are subhuman filth.

How would you know if a person like the one above has mental health problems? And how would knowing or suspecting such trump 'her' right to share facilities with women and little girls? Under the law you support, he is allowed in the bathroom with little girls.

That someone who is biologically male, believes himself to be female, is prima facie proof that he is, at the very least, severely, delusionally mentally ill.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…

So, you would, in fact, be OK with your teenage daughter being forced to undress and shower with a mentally-ill male pervert.

Which only proves that you are a worthless, pathetic excuse for a man and for a father; who would rather cater to the interests of degenerates and perverts than protect your own daughter from them.

And according to sharia law you are perverting your children every time you let them go to the pool and you are offending God every time you drink a beer and you deserve to die for believing in Jesus... So there's that

Yes…

And according to sharia law you are perverting your children every time you let them go to the pool and you are offending God every time you drink a beer and you deserve to die for believing in Jesus... So there's that
What does Sharia Law have to do with anything?!? He didn't bring up muslims. You have to do better than that weak and nonsensical response....

Yes…

What does Sharia Law have to do with anything?!? He didn't bring up muslims. You have to do better than that weak and nonsensical response....
Sharia law is an extreme example of a conservative set of values being imposed on a group of people who live under a different set of values. It is a very valid comparison. Look I. The mirror dude... Y'all aren't that much different. Just let people live and stop your bitching

Yes…

Sharia law is an extreme example of a conservative set of values being imposed on a group of people who live under a different set of values. It is a very valid comparison. Look I. The mirror dude... Y'all aren't that much different. Just let people live and stop your bitching

Stop bitching? You mean like the freaks that get upset when someone says they disagree with their lifestyle choices and sue someone for telling them no?

Stop bitching? You mean like the freaks that get upset when someone says they disagree with their lifestyle choices and sue someone for telling them no?
Yes like those people

Yes like those people

Those freaks need to quit bitching when someone says they're freaks.

Yes like those people

Ok buddy, just cause you say so

Yes like those people

Ok buddy, just cause you say so

Just cause they need to shut the fuck up demanding people accept their deviant and perverted behavior. Perversions like theirs should never be accepted.

Why do you support perverted people like those freaks?

Just cause they need to shut the fuck up demanding people accept their deviant and perverted behavior. Perversions like theirs should never be accepted.

This is why. This is all that anyone needs to know about Slade3200's character…

Yes…

This is why. This is all that anyone needs to know about Slade3200's character…

Yes…
That's mind-boggling to me. I have two daughters and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever allow a male (especially when who is a sexual deviant with a severe mental disorder) to shower with them or use the restroom with them. I think any parent who says that is ok should have their children removed from their home by the state (and I am so against that - but that is clearly a parent who could care less about the welfare of their child).

Transgenderism seems like a Satanic ritual or sacrifice to a pagan cult to me. Similar to how the Heaven's Gate cult forced their followers to cut off their genitals before having them commit mass suicide.

It's just self-defilement of the most extreme kind; one thing the Islamic world does get right is that it doesn't advocate this type of deviancy as virtuous.

Forum List

Back