Men in women's bathrooms

I'm not opposed to people (ADULTS) marrying who they want to marry or having sex with who they choose to have sex with. Why would I be opposed to that? I draw the line in personally accepting that a man is a woman or a woman is a man. I don't want to discriminate against them, but I don't buy it . . . no way, no how.

Because 90% of the respondents to this poll say they feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father....a thing by physical defect that "gay marriage" cannot provide to the children involved. I assume you support children's well being? Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? Do you feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father; not to be divorced legally from even the hope of one or the other for life?

And, if you believe any adult may marry who they wish, I'm assuming you support polygamy as well?

I'm not opposed to people (ADULTS) marrying who they want to marry or having sex with who they choose to have sex with. Why would I be opposed to that? I draw the line in personally accepting that a man is a woman or a woman is a man. I don't want to discriminate against them, but I don't buy it . . . no way, no how.

Because 90% of the respondents to this poll say they feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father....a thing by physical defect that "gay marriage" cannot provide to the children involved. I assume you support children's well being? Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? Do you feel it's important for a child to have both a mother and father; not to be divorced legally from even the hope of one or the other for life?

And, if you believe any adult may marry who they wish, I'm assuming you support polygamy as well?

I think it's important that children have good parents. Doesn't matter if they are male or female, single or married. I raised my son as a single mom, and he is doing just fine. Thanks.

I think it's important that children have good parents. Doesn't matter if they are male or female, single or married. I raised my son as a single mom, and he is doing just fine. Thanks.
Oh, OK. I wasn't talking about single parents. Because as a single hetero parent you no doubt dated the opposite sex or at least expressed interest in them in front of your son. So he found, through you, that "males are good and acceptable and part of the desired people". Instead, if he was raised by two lesbians, as this boy was, he would see males as "something that isn't necessary at all, not even on the most fundamental level (physical intimacy)". Children form their self-image by observation. Gay marriage would harm the children of the opposite sex in their midst the most: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

Oh, OK. I wasn't talking about single parents. Because as a single hetero parent you no doubt dated the opposite sex or at least expressed interest in them in front of your son. So he found, through you, that "males are good and acceptable and part of the desired people". Instead, if he was raised by two lesbians, as this boy was, he would see males as "something that isn't necessary at all, not even on the most fundamental level (physical intimacy)". Children form their self-image by observation. Gay marriage would harm the children of the opposite sex in their midst the most: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

Not all homosexual parents are going to be good parents, just like not all heterosexuals are going to be good parents. I agree that the child looks to be incredibly disturbed, but there are plenty of good homosexual parents too. There are good and bad in every group after all. I know a couple of gay people personally who I know would make great parents. They have a lot of love and stability to offer a child who would otherwise not have a family at all.

I really don't understand this transgender "movement" or the people who rally around it at ALL. How can anyone deny that this is a type of mental illness? You don't have to be drooling over yourself or psychotic to be suffering from a mental illness. Actually believing that you are the opposite sex is DEFINITELY a type of mental illness, IMO and the in the opinion of some honest people in the psychiatric and medical field who aren't intimidated by the bully groups involved in this delusional "movement."
Whether you call it mental illness, disorder, or dysphoria it is a reality and people suffer from it. This discussion is about how we handle it. One extreme wants to dismiss, discredit and ignore... The other extreme wants to understand, tolerate and support. Few questions worth exploring... Is this something that can be cured in the medical field? I believe for many years they have been practicing "conversion therapies" that have proven to cause more harm than good, so there is a movement for more social tolerance and understanding for these people... Also, if there isn't a know "cure" then what is the alternative course of action in our society? This is a very similar conversation that was and is still being had about gay people... Many still believe that they are mental degenerate perverts who need to keep their lifestyle in the closet and there is no place for them in our society. While they are entitled to their highly prejudice opinions, others promote equal rights and protections for EVERYBODY in this country as long as they are following our laws

I really don't understand this transgender "movement" or the people who rally around it at ALL. How can anyone deny that this is a type of mental illness? You don't have to be drooling over yourself or psychotic to be suffering from a mental illness. Actually believing that you are the opposite sex is DEFINITELY a type of mental illness, IMO and the in the opinion of some honest people in the psychiatric and medical field who aren't intimidated by the bully groups involved in this delusional "movement."
Whether you call it mental illness, disorder, or dysphoria it is a reality and people suffer from it. This discussion is about how we handle it. One extreme wants to dismiss, discredit and ignore... The other extreme wants to understand, tolerate and support. Few questions worth exploring... Is this something that can be cured in the medical field? I believe for many years they have been practicing "conversion therapies" that have proven to cause more harm than good, so there is a movement for more social tolerance and understanding for these people... Also, if there isn't a know "cure" then what is the alternative course of action in our society? This is a very similar conversation that was and is still being had about gay people... Many still believe that they are mental degenerate perverts who need to keep their lifestyle in the closet and there is no place for them in our society. While they are entitled to their highly prejudice opinions, others promote equal rights and protections for EVERYBODY in this country as long as they are following our laws

It is in fact being pushed on society to "accept" it. Some of them ARE degenerate perverts, indeed. Lol.

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

If it ain't broke don't fix it...
No one is, was or will ever be born in the wrong body... Biological fact

About the bathroom thing, if I don't KNOW it's a transgender person, then hey, I won't know and I won't care, but there are going to be all kinds of freaks gaining access to the ladies' room now. In MOST instances you can in fact tell when a person is not a real woman and is just a guy wearing a dress and makeup. These pictures of transsexuals that people keep posting are photoshopped and edited. In person, you would see that there is something "off" about their appearance.
I hear ya and think you make a good point. It's why I think it's very unfortunate that we have the government making laws about it now. Wish they could have just stayed out of it and we were mature enough of a society to handle it... But we have too many whiny brats on both sides of the aisle

Have you read some of your "cohort's" postings in this thread and others? Your opinions? Degenerate or not? Sorry, but there are a LOT of mentally disturbed and unpleasant people in the world. I've met several supposed transgenders who were extremely unpleasant people.

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

About the bathroom thing, if I don't KNOW it's a transgender person, then hey, I won't know and I won't care, but there are going to be all kinds of freaks gaining access to the ladies' room now. In MOST instances you can in fact tell when a person is not a real woman and is just a guy wearing a dress and makeup. These pictures of transsexuals that people keep posting are photoshopped and edited. In person, you would see that there is something "off" about their appearance.
True-
Just imagine the horror to kids finding these freaks in their restroom…
Either way thats gonna happen if people are I knowledgable or in accepting of transgenders. A trans man is gonna freak out a little girl in the restroom even though he/she doesn't have a dick. Same for a trans in heels and a dress in the men's room... Little boys are gonna be effected by that...

Last edited:

Well, the people who rally around it and support it must themselves be suffering from mental illness. There's only one more stark indicator of mental illness than denying the reality of what's between your own legs. And that is another person seeing you doing that and SUPPORTING YOU while you do that "as normal". That supporter is also mentally ill; for s/he too is denying stark reality.

And Chris, guess who supports "transgender" mentally ill and enables them the most? Lesbians and gays. Now how do you feel about them marrying and stripping children as a matter of binding contract of even the hope of either a mother or father for life? Feel good about those kids' well being...and the "mentally stable" parents they have who support transgender crap?
You are so damn clueless... My cousin is a lesbian, she has a son... He has a wife and two kids.

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-
Either way that gonna happen if people are I knowledgable or in accepting of transgenders. A trans man is gonna freak out a little girl in the restroom even though he/she doesn't have a dick. Same for a trans in heels and a dress in the men's room... Little boys are gonna be effected by that...

What do you mean by "accept" them?

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-

I know I would have been freaked out when I was a little girl if there was a man wearing a dress in the ladies' room with me!
How would you feel if there was a woman who looked like a man in the restroom? Like I said, either way a case can be made for invasion of privacy and discomfort

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-

I know I would have been freaked out when I was a little girl if there was a man wearing a dress in the ladies' room with me!
How would you feel if there was a woman who looked like a man in the restroom? Like I said, either way a case can be made for invasion of privacy and discomfort

If you have a penis, you go to the men's room. If you have a vagina, the ladies' room. Simple really.

It is in fact being pushed on society to "accept" it. Some of them ARE degenerate perverts, indeed. Lol.
Agreed, but so are many many hetero's... Esp. on this board, I'm sure you know better than most :)

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-
Either way that gonna happen if people are I knowledgable or in accepting of transgenders. A trans man is gonna freak out a little girl in the restroom even though he/she doesn't have a dick. Same for a trans in heels and a dress in the men's room... Little boys are gonna be effected by that...

Understand that they live a different reality and accepting that difference as ok. Live and let live, we are all just humans, different and unique trying to be happy.

If not accept then tolerate and understand that even if you don't like something, like Nikki Manaj, it's the principle of freedom and liberty that is part of making our country so great

Last edited:
No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-

If you have a penis, you go to the men's room. If you have a vagina, the ladies' room. Simple really.
I get your POV on that, but you are dodging the question or missing the point.

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-

Based on looks, not genetics, so stop freaking out about post-op transgenders.

No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

True-

Understand that they live a different reality and accepting that difference as ok. Live and let live, we are all just humans, different and unique trying to be happy.

If not accept them tolerant and understand that even if you don't like something, like Nikki Manaj, it's the principle of freedom and liberty that is part of making our country so great
She has zero ability to understand, zero, even when presented with clear definitions of words.

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
How do you prove your transgendered?

Agreed, but so are many many hetero's... Esp. on this board, I'm sure you know better than most :)

Sure there are a lot of heterosexual "degenerates" too, but that does not negate my claim. I've met a few transsexuals/transgenders on these types of message boards, and they seem quite angry and out of control aside from only 1 out of the bunch. That's like one out of five. They come across as extremely mentally disturbed and unstable individuals.

Forum List

Back