Men in women's bathrooms

Either way that gonna happen if people are I knowledgable [sic] or in accepting of transgenders.

What do you mean by "accept" them?

He means this:

Transgender-bathroom-man.png

Do not ever forget what he's already admitted, that he cares more for this sick, evil agenda, than he cares for his own daughter.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…

No it isn't about supporting or oppressing. It is about some trying to make special accommodation for these people above the concerns that other people may have.
You better be careful. The Church doesn't allow for heresy. Are you sure you support gay marriage?

Anyway, the people who "may have" a problem with a person with penis, testicles and an adam's apple sharing showers with women would be the 17 million rape survivors, those women's parents, husbands, kids and friends. Other than that, yeah, "no problem". So that dudes can play pretend in their heads and have the MDs not have to admit that they're insane and that the business of sex change is as ethical as frontal lobotomies for dissatisfied housewives..

No it isn't about supporting or oppressing. It is about some trying to make special accommodation for these people above the concerns that other people may have.
You better be careful. The Church doesn't allow for heresy. Are you sure you support gay marriage?

Anyway, the people who "may have" a problem with a person with penis, testicles and an adam's apple sharing showers with women would be the 17 million rape survivors, those women's parents, husbands, kids and friends. Other than that, yeah, "no problem". So that dudes can play pretend in their heads and have the MDs not have to admit that they're insane and that the business of sex change is as ethical as frontal lobotomies for dissatisfied housewives..
The rape victims have told you to stop telling that lie but you don't stop, just like the men who raped them.

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
How do you prove your transgendered?
Pretend? No.

Prove? Pretty easy, they live as the sex that does not match their junk.

These little panicked morons think Conan the Barbarian is going to show up in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit on a Friday and be allowed to just hang around the girls' locker room with a TV crew worth of camera gear. It ain't gonna happen.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to and should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.
i-am-jazz-beach_vwznrs.jpg

Three girls, three stalls, stop panicking like the little dumbfuck idiots you are.
No stalls in the showers and some parents don't want their daughters to know what a dick looks like.
One, a girls' locker room doesn't look like what you think it does, it's not like in the movies, and they almost always have stalls and curtains and there's nothing stopping schools from adding more. Two, parents who raise their children in ignorance can go fuck themselves. Considering how many girls have brothers or babysit male babies, and especially with the Internet, the chances of them not seeing a penis are roughly less than zero now.

Like so.
obrien_05.JPG

And so:
VAMHS%20071016%20bldg%203%20girls%20locker%20room%20showers.jpg

How would you know? Because you googled some images? A lot of them have stalls with NO curtains. I would know more than you about that particular subject.

Either way that gonna happen if people are I knowledgable [sic] or in accepting of transgenders.

He means this:

View attachment 77051

Do not ever forget what he's already admitted, that he cares more for this sick, evil agenda, than he cares for his own daughter.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…

God man, that is a disturbing image! :ack-1:

He means this:

View attachment 77051

Yes…
How many little girls has your daughter showered naked with?

Last edited:
I really don't understand this transgender "movement" or the people who rally around it at ALL. How can anyone deny that this is a type of mental illness? You don't have to be drooling over yourself or psychotic to be suffering from a mental illness. Actually believing that you are the opposite sex is DEFINITELY a type of mental illness, IMO and the in the opinion of some honest people in the psychiatric and medical field who aren't intimidated by the bully groups involved in this delusional "movement."
No doubt...
abathroomimage.jpg

If it ain't broke don't fix it...
No one is, was or will ever be born in the wrong body... Biological fact

About the bathroom thing, if I don't KNOW it's a transgender person, then hey, I won't know and I won't care, but there are going to be all kinds of freaks gaining access to the ladies' room now. In MOST instances you can in fact tell when a person is not a real woman and is just a guy wearing a dress and makeup. These pictures of transsexuals that people keep posting are photoshopped and edited. In person, you would see that there is something "off" about their appearance.
True-
Just imagine the horror to kids finding these freaks in their restroom…

I read an article somewhere, and I wish I could remember where now, written by a woman who was all supportive of the "transgendered" and their "bathroom rights", until she took her little girl to a public bathroom, and actually had a guy in a dress and wig come in. Her little girl got all freaked out and begged to leave, and Mom got a light bulb over her head that maybe this wasn't as copacetic as she thought it was.

Uh duuuuhhh, lady. Kid's smarter than her mother.

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
Pretend? No.

Prove? Pretty easy, they live as the sex that does not match their junk.

These little panicked morons think Conan the Barbarian is going to show up in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit on a Friday and be allowed to just hang around the girls' locker room with a TV crew worth of camera gear. It ain't gonna happen.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.
i-am-jazz-beach_vwznrs.jpg

Three girls, three stalls, stop panicking like the little dumbfuck idiots you are.
You think Bruce Jenner has ever been fucked by a guy?
I think he's a fake transgender.

Oh, didn't you know? He's a "lesbian trapped in a man's body". Used to be, we just called that a man.

I read an article somewhere, and I wish I could remember where now, written by a woman who was all supportive of the "transgendered" and their "bathroom rights", until she took her little girl to a public bathroom, and actually had a guy in a dress and wig come in. Her little girl got all freaked out and begged to leave, and Mom got a light bulb over her head that maybe this wasn't as copacetic as she thought it was.

So the PC-Fog cleared away from her head rather quickly eh? I wonder if this same woman supports gay marriage but also feels that herself being raised by both a mother and father was vital to her fully rounded formation as an individual? :popcorn: It's like the different parts of the brain were severed that talk to each other. More people need to be required to take courses in logical deduction in elementary, Jr. & High school. A proficiency in it should be required to obtain a diploma. If that happened, we'd have so much fewer problems.

of course they don't... How to prove or qualify is the question. I've proposed some ideas... For adults, a process of therapy that if recommended by the MD the person lives a transitioned lifestyle with the appearance of the opposite gender. I believe this is already required prior to being able to have surgery. In this process if qualified, the person could be eligible to change the sex in their ID... For children it would be a much more comprehensive and protect process and actions would be handled between the parents, therapist and school

The problem with that is there no one at the door of the restroom checking IDs. Lol. That would be expensive and not too many business owners are going to go for that.
Agreed, which is why these laws are more about political posturing than practical use. The purpose is strictly for legal conflicts and law writing. Reality is, people are going to go into whichever bathroom they want to and nothing is going to stop them. The heart of this whole thing is about support vs oppress the trans community

The concerns of fucking infants, like you.

All panic, no understanding or rationality.
If it ain't broken, don't fix it...
Why not keep things as they are...
abathroomimage.jpg

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?​

Yes…​

What's that got to do with anything? “Jazz” is not a girl, h'orsh'/it is a boy, a mentally-disturbed pervert of a boy.

It's OK for girls to shower and undress with other girls. It's not OK for girls to undress and shower with boys.

Alas, I don't have a daughter, but if I did, unlike you, I would do everything in my power to protect her; as you have openly admitted that you would not even attempt to do.

No man, who has any vestige of honor, would ever be OK with his daughter being compelled to undress and shower with boys, especially mentally-dirurbed, perverted boys. Only subhuman filth, such as yourself, would ever be OK with that.

Uh duuuuhhh, lady. Kid's smarter than her mother.

ACLU's Georgia director resigns over transgender bathroom debate

I heard about that scuffle in the ACLU. The director is a woman. I wonder if she's a rape survivor or knows someone who is? There's likely to be quite a divide within the far left camp between caring about women and pandering to the limitless insanity they're being told they have to support?

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?​

Yes…​

What's that got to do with anything? “Jazz” is not a girl, h'orsh'/it is a boy, a mentally-disturbed pervert of a boy.

It's OK for girls to shower and undress with other girls. It's not OK for girls to undress and shower with boys.

Alas, I don't have a daughter, but if I did, unlike you, I would do everything in my power to protect her; as you have openly admitted that you would not even attempt to do.

No man, who has any vestige of honor, would ever be OK with his daughter being compelled to undress and shower with boys, especially mentally-dirurbed, perverted boys. Only subhuman filth, such as yourself, would ever be OK with that.

I wonder how much the parents have contributed to these confused children's problems? I'm willing to bet there is SOMETHING in the history of this child (Jazz) that contributed to this confusion. A young child is not concerned with "gender" and sex. Something is wrong, and this should set off warning alarms for psychiatrists.

I wonder how much the parents have contributed to these confused children's problems? I'm willing to bet there is SOMETHING in the history of this child (Jazz) that contributed to this confusion. A young child is not concerned with "gender" and sex. Something is wrong, and this should set off warning alarms for psychiatrists.

You don't read my posts at all, do you? If you scroll back a few pages you'll see where I pointed out that a couple of years back I saw an article on the then quite young "Jazz" boy, all made up with a professional makeup job, sitting in his bedroom surrounded by expensive pink frilly furniture and feminine accents everywhere, looking coy, posing for the camera. In that article the mother admitted that she wanted a girl after having two boys before him. In a sibling set with three boys, none of which the mother was crazy about anyway, evidently, getting attention that "Jazz" wanted might have led him to think..."maybe if I was a girl!?".... Then momma saying "yes, yes honey you might be a girl" as she dressed him in dresses since he was an infant might have had SOMETHING to do with where he is today.

Suppose Jazz bought all that stuff in his room and his dress and makeup job with his credit card, at 5 years old? Like I said, put the FAMILY on the shrink's couch FIRST. Then put the kid there...

screweduplittleboy_zpswdrvp42j.jpg

Ladies, here's a tip: If you want a daughter that badly, don't marry a guy who comes from a family of all boys. Men determine gender in the child and if he came from all boys, the likelihood him himself will be shooting all boys is gonna be twice as high.

I knew a woman who after having three boys in a row, tried one more time with her male-prolific husband to have a girl. Guess what she had? Twin boys... One of those sons got together with a gal friend of mine and guess what she had with him? ....a boy...then another boy....then another boy.... Before she made the mistake that the grandmother made, she left the guy and got together with a guy with a bunch of sisters. Guess what she had with him? A girl.

We see this on the farm all the time and select studs from sibling sets with at least 50% or more females (sisters) if we want a lot of female animals (the most coveted always on a farm). If you want a girl do it the natural way. Don't drug and abuse one of your sons because you failed to notice your husband shoots all boys.

Last edited:

You don't read my posts at all, do you? If you scroll back a few pages you'll see where I pointed out that a couple of years back I saw an article on the then quite young "Jazz" boy, all made up with a professional makeup job, sitting in his bedroom surrounded by expensive pink frilly furniture and feminine accents everywhere, looking coy, posing for the camera. In that article the mother admitted that she wanted a girl after having two boys before him. In a sibling set with three boys, none of which the mother was crazy about anyway, evidently, getting attention that "Jazz" wanted might have led him to think..."maybe if I was a girl!?".... Then momma saying "yes, yes honey you might be a girl" as she dressed him in dresses since he was an infant might have had SOMETHING to do with where he is today.

No, I don't follow you around and read all your posts. Sorry.

Yes, the mother is probably responsible for turning this little boy into what he is today, if what you say is true. Most definitely her behavior probably messed with the child's mind.

You've gotta wonder what Jazz's fate would be today if the mother had had two girls before him, and craved then a son instead? Methinks for the attention factor, "Jazz" would've been very happy to be born a boy and wouldn't want it any other way.

Yes…​

What it has to do with it is little girls aren't running in the locker rooms and showering with each other naked. Most locker rooms have curtains for privacy and most if not all children wear bathing suits in the shower. I'm not dismissing the concerns about the issue but let's also be real about what's going on and not distort the truth.

I played football, basketball and did track in school, a long time ago. Spent a lot of time in locker rooms, never saw another kids junk. Only time I've seen a naked guy In A locker room was old guys at the gym, they all seem to love to toss their junk around.

Suppose Jazz bought all that stuff in his room and his dress and makeup job with his credit card, at 5 years old? Like I said, put the FAMILY on the shrink's couch FIRST. Then put the kid there...

Ladies, here's a tip: If you want a daughter that badly, don't marry a guy who comes from a family of all boys. Men determine gender in the child and if he came from all boys, the likelihood him himself will be shooting all boys is gonna be twice as high.

I knew a woman who after having three boys in a row, tried one more time with her male-prolific husband to have a girl. Guess what she had? Twin boys... One of those sons got together with a gal friend of mine and guess what she had with him? ....a boy...then another boy....then another boy.... Before she made the mistake that the grandmother made, she left the guy and got together with a guy with a bunch of sisters. Guess what she had with him? A girl.

We see this on the farm all the time and select studs from sibling sets with at least 50% or more females (sisters) if we want a lot of female animals (the most coveted always on a farm). If you want a girl do it the natural way. Don't drug and abuse one of your sons because you failed to notice your husband shoots all boys.
Wow, way to make assumptions about something you little to nothing about. Could it have been poor parenting? Sure. Do some transgenders come from stable loving straight family's that try their best to instill Christian values and seek professional help for the mental dysphoria these kids go through?? Yes

Wow, way to make assumptions about something you little to nothing about. Could it have been poor parenting? Sure. Do some transgenders come from stable loving straight family's that try their best to instill Christian values and seek professional help for the mental dysphoria these kids go through?? Yes

How do you know they come from "stable and loving" homes? You have no idea.

Forum List

Back