Men in women's bathrooms

I'm of the opinion that when this type of thing is going on with your child, there is something wrong. SOMETHING went wrong somewhere along the line. Children don't think about that shit. They just care about playing.

I read an article somewhere, and I wish I could remember where now, written by a woman who was all supportive of the "transgendered" and their "bathroom rights", until she took her little girl to a public bathroom, and actually had a guy in a dress and wig come in. Her little girl got all freaked out and begged to leave, and Mom got a light bulb over her head that maybe this wasn't as copacetic as she thought it was.

Uh duuuuhhh, lady. Kid's smarter than her mother.

ACLU's Georgia director resigns over transgender bathroom debate

Ah, yes, that was probably her.

I heard about that scuffle in the ACLU. The director is a woman. I wonder if she's a rape survivor or knows someone who is? There's likely to be quite a divide within the far left camp between caring about women and pandering to the limitless insanity they're being told they have to support?

I think she's just a good, responsive mother - if not the brightest light on the parenting Christmas tree - and hadn't succumbed entirely to the leftist brainwashing.

I wonder how much the parents have contributed to these confused children's problems? I'm willing to bet there is SOMETHING in the history of this child (Jazz) that contributed to this confusion. A young child is not concerned with "gender" and sex. Something is wrong, and this should set off warning alarms for psychiatrists.

You don't read my posts at all, do you? If you scroll back a few pages you'll see where I pointed out that a couple of years back I saw an article on the then quite young "Jazz" boy, all made up with a professional makeup job, sitting in his bedroom surrounded by expensive pink frilly furniture and feminine accents everywhere, looking coy, posing for the camera. In that article the mother admitted that she wanted a girl after having two boys before him. In a sibling set with three boys, none of which the mother was crazy about anyway, evidently, getting attention that "Jazz" wanted might have led him to think..."maybe if I was a girl!?".... Then momma saying "yes, yes honey you might be a girl" as she dressed him in dresses since he was an infant might have had SOMETHING to do with where he is today.

Suppose Jazz bought all that stuff in his room and his dress and makeup job with his credit card, at 5 years old? Like I said, put the FAMILY on the shrink's couch FIRST. Then put the kid there...

screweduplittleboy_zpswdrvp42j.jpg

Ladies, here's a tip: If you want a daughter that badly, don't marry a guy who comes from a family of all boys. Men determine gender in the child and if he came from all boys, the likelihood him himself will be shooting all boys is gonna be twice as high.

I knew a woman who after having three boys in a row, tried one more time with her male-prolific husband to have a girl. Guess what she had? Twin boys... One of those sons got together with a gal friend of mine and guess what she had with him? ....a boy...then another boy....then another boy.... Before she made the mistake that the grandmother made, she left the guy and got together with a guy with a bunch of sisters. Guess what she had with him? A girl.

We see this on the farm all the time and select studs from sibling sets with at least 50% or more females (sisters) if we want a lot of female animals (the most coveted always on a farm). If you want a girl do it the natural way. Don't drug and abuse one of your sons because you failed to notice your husband shoots all boys.
Wow, way to make assumptions about something you little to nothing about. Could it have been poor parenting? Sure. Do some transgenders come from stable loving straight family's that try their best to instill Christian values and seek professional help for the mental dysphoria these kids go through?? Yes

How do you know they come from "stable and loving" homes? You have no idea.
I'm not saying all, I'm saying some... My cousin is gay, her family is pretty strict Christian. She didn't come out till her 20s and after she tried the "normal" lifestyle and had a kid. She always knew she was gay but was too scared to come out, very sad if you think about it. I know she isn't transgender but her story is similar to stories I've heard from other transgenders and their families. Of course I dont know anything for sure, just like Sills claims are based on her assumptions. I just think it foolish for her to think that ALL trans cases are a result of bad parenting. They used to say the same thing about gays.

I'm of the opinion that when this type of thing is going on with your child, there is something wrong. SOMETHING went wrong somewhere along the line. Children don't think about that shit. They just care about playing.
Agreed for the vast majority 99%+ of children. Dont you think it's possible for a small fraction to have a different reality? Most people are attracted to the opposite sex. A smaller fraction are attracted to either sex, others only the same sex... If you can accept the above differences then why can't you accept that a small fraction truly believe they exist in the wrong body? And the important question... Is this something you think can and should be cured? How about being gay, should that "illness" also be cured?

Ladies, here's a tip: If you want a daughter that badly, don't marry a guy who comes from a family of all boys. Men determine gender in the child and if he came from all boys, the likelihood him himself will be shooting all boys is gonna be twice as high.

I don't know that that's true, though I do have an anecdotal sample to support it.

My father was one of seven children (counting two who died as infants). Of the seven, only one was a girl (she was one of the ones who died as an infant).

The remaining five brothers all grew up, and between them, had a total of 21 children, not counting two that were adopted. Out of all those children, only three were girls. In both generations, the ratio of girls to boys was 1:6.

Now, that said, I am sufficiently aware of how the process of meiosis takes place to know that equal numbers of X and Y sperm cells ought to be produced. For every sperm cell that is produced carrying a Y chromosome, there is one also produced with an X chromosome.

Perhaps there is some other genetic factor that determines the health and vitality of X sperm vs. Y sperm, giving one a better chance of success than the other. Perhaps, in my line, Y sperm are stronger and faster and six times as likely as X sperm to succeed at being the one to fertilize an egg.

I knew a woman who after having three boys in a row, tried one more time with her male-prolific husband to have a girl. Guess what she had? Twin boys... One of those sons got together with a gal friend of mine and guess what she had with him? ....a boy...then another boy....then another boy.... Before she made the mistake that the grandmother made, she left the guy and got together with a guy with a bunch of sisters. Guess what she had with him? A girl.

So, your gal friend valued a chance at having a daughter more than she valued her marriage? Broke up her family, left her husband and sons, just to pursue another sperm donor that would give her a better chance at a daughter? Staying with her husband and her family, and honoring her marriage her commitment to her family would have been “the mistake that the grandmother made”?

I just have to shake my head and cringe at the blatant lack of responsibility and moral character demonstrated here.

My parents also wanted a daughter, and knew that the genetic deck was stacked against them having one naturally. I very much doubt that my mother ever even considered leaving my father to find another sperm donor to give her a better chance at that. Instead, they adopted. Same with my father's youngest brother and his wife.

So, your gal friend valued a chance at having a daughter more than she valued her marriage? Broke up her family, left her husband and sons, just to pursue another sperm donor that would give her a better chance at a daughter? Staying with her husband and her family, and honoring her marriage her commitment to her family would have been “the mistake that the grandmother made”?

I just have to shake my head and cringe at the blatant lack of responsibility and moral character demonstrated here.

My parents also wanted a daughter, and knew that the genetic deck was stacked against them having one naturally. I very much doubt that my mother ever even considered leaving my father to find another sperm donor to give her a better chance at that. Instead, they adopted. Same with my father's youngest brother and his wife.

While some families do seem to have a hereditary tendency toward boys, I think there must be something else in play as well, since I have a friend who had kids with two different guys - both with several sisters - and had boys both times, and her exes subsequently produced nothing but daughters with their second wives.

No man, who has any vestige of honor, would ever be OK with his daughter being compelled to undress and shower with boys, especially mentally-disturbed, perverted boys. Only subhuman filth, such as yourself, would ever be OK with that.
What it has to do with it is little girls aren't running in the locker rooms and showering with each other naked. Most locker rooms have curtains for privacy and most if not all children wear bathing suits in the shower. I'm not dismissing the concerns about the issue but let's also be real about what's going on and not distort the truth.

I played football, basketball and did track in school, a long time ago. Spent a lot of time in locker rooms, never saw another kids junk. Only time I've seen a naked guy In A locker room was old guys at the gym, they all seem to love to toss their junk around.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

I remember the boy's locker rooms in junior high and high school, and college, and assume that the girls' locker rooms were similar. I've seen the locker rooms at public pool facilities, and even at a factory where I used to work.

I have never seen a locker room where people weren't undressing and showering out in the open, in full view of others, and I have never seen anyone wearing a bathing suit while showering in such a place.

Agreed for the vast majority 99%+ of children. Dont you think it's possible for a small fraction to have a different reality?

Yes, some people have a “different reality”. It's called “insanity”. “Madness”. “Mental illness”.

And in no other form but this one, does anyone think that it's a reasonable treatment for the condition, to play along with the resulting delusions, to force sane people to sacrifice their modesty and safety in order to cater to it, or even to perform bizarre modifications to the patients' bodies to help them conform better to their delusions.

No man, who has any vestige of honor, would ever be OK with his daughter being compelled to undress and shower with boys, especially mentally-disturbed, perverted boys. Only subhuman filth, such as yourself, would ever be OK with that.
What it has to do with it is little girls aren't running in the locker rooms and showering with each other naked. Most locker rooms have curtains for privacy and most if not all children wear bathing suits in the shower. I'm not dismissing the concerns about the issue but let's also be real about what's going on and not distort the truth.

I played football, basketball and did track in school, a long time ago. Spent a lot of time in locker rooms, never saw another kids junk. Only time I've seen a naked guy In A locker room was old guys at the gym, they all seem to love to toss their junk around.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

I remember the boy's locker rooms in junior high and high school, and college, and assume that the girls' locker rooms were similar. I've seen the locker rooms at public pool facilities, and even at a factory where I used to work.

I have never seen a locker room where people weren't undressing and showering out in the open, in full view of others, and I have never seen anyone wearing a bathing suit while showering in such a place.
Damn, you caught me in another lie. You really got my number

Great.

Massachusetts House rejects measure to ban male sex offenders from women’s bathrooms
Bathroom Bills , Charlie Baker , Massachusetts , Transgenderism

BOSTON, June 3, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Massachusetts is poised to enact sweeping legislation that would open all public restrooms, showers, and intimate accommodations to members of the opposite biological sex. In the process, legislators rejected an amendment that would bar convicted sex offenders from accessing the facilities of the opposite sex.

The bill (H. 4343) passed the state House of Representatives on Wednesday, 116-36, with the support of eight Republicans and the opposition of 12 Democrats.

The proposal would reorient state laws away from a biological understanding of sexuality by replacing the word “sex” with “gender identity” in existing state laws. It also requires “any public accommodation...without limitation” to allow people to use the intimate facilities of their preferred gender at the time. It now goes to reconciliation with the Senate.

Sex offenders welcomed in the restroom of their choice
Leading up to its passage, lawmakers rejected 36 amendments. Amendment 9 would “allow individual public accommodation to ban level 2 or 3 sex offenders from using sex-segregated facilities that are not consistent with their assigned sex.”

The amendment failed 58-94. A roll call may be seen here.

“What is truly disturbing is the House’s absolute refusal to accept any amendments which might have provided safeguards for women and children in places like locker rooms or public showers,” said Andrew Beckwith, the president of the Massachusetts Family Institute. “The bill as passed allows registered sex offenders to claim a gender identity in order to access whatever bathroom they want.”

“The bill does not exempt churches or women’s shelters from having to yield to the demands of a man claiming to be a woman,” Beckwith said.....

Massachusetts House rejects measure to ban male sex offenders from women’s bathrooms

Great.

BOSTON, June 3, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Massachusetts is poised to enact sweeping legislation that would open all public restrooms, showers, and intimate accommodations to members of the opposite biological sex. In the process, legislators rejected an amendment that would bar convicted sex offenders from accessing the facilities of the opposite sex.

The bill (H. 4343) passed the state House of Representatives on Wednesday, 116-36, with the support of eight Republicans and the opposition of 12 Democrats.

The proposal would reorient state laws away from a biological understanding of sexuality by replacing the word “sex” with “gender identity” in existing state laws. It also requires “any public accommodation...without limitation” to allow people to use the intimate facilities of their preferred gender at the time. It now goes to reconciliation with the Senate.

Leading up to its passage, lawmakers rejected 36 amendments. Amendment 9 would “allow individual public accommodation to ban level 2 or 3 sex offenders from using sex-segregated facilities that are not consistent with their assigned sex.”

“What is truly disturbing is the House’s absolute refusal to accept any amendments which might have provided safeguards for women and children in places like locker rooms or public showers,” said Andrew Beckwith, the president of the Massachusetts Family Institute. “The bill as passed allows registered sex offenders to claim a gender identity in order to access whatever bathroom they want.”

“The bill does not exempt churches or women’s shelters from having to yield to the demands of a man claiming to be a woman,” Beckwith said.....

The language of these articles are so one sided and distorted... Displays how ignorant the authors are to the actual reasons why these rules were passed... Comical

No surprise.

Does anyone really believe that anyone who supports this sickness is on the side of women, girls, or decent Americans?

They're on the side of perverts, sex offenders, and degenerates.

This is the real “War on women”, brought to you by the side that is so fond of falsely accusing its opposition of waging such a “war”.

Great.

Well, I always said I wouldn't get close enough to Massachusetts to piss on it.

No surprise.

Does anyone really believe that anyone who supports this sickness is on the side of women, girls, or decent Americans?

They're on the side of perverts, sex offenders, and degenerates.

This is the real “War on women”, brought to you by the side that is so fond of falsely accusing its opposition of waging such a “war”.
Curious... What do y'all feel about a registered sex offenser (Man who molested little boys) using a bathroom or locker room with little boys ?

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
How do you prove your transgendered?
Pretend? No.

Prove? Pretty easy, they live as the sex that does not match their junk.

These little panicked morons think Conan the Barbarian is going to show up in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit on a Friday and be allowed to just hang around the girls' locker room with a TV crew worth of camera gear. It ain't gonna happen.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.
i-am-jazz-beach_vwznrs.jpg

Three girls, three stalls, stop panicking like the little dumbfuck idiots you are.
You think Bruce Jenner has ever been fucked by a guy?
I think he's a fake transgender.

Oh, didn't you know? He's a "lesbian trapped in a man's body". Used to be, we just called that a man.

Bruce Gender. :D

The language of these articles are so one sided and distorted... Displays how ignorant the authors are to the actual reasons why these rules were passed... Comical

That from a sleazy subhuman scumbag who admits that he wouldn't even protect his own daughter from these degenerates.

Why should anyone give you any credence on this topic?
I'd protect my daughter from any threat possible and my son, I just don't think that somebody is a threat just because they are transgender. That's our difference. Nothing protects my son from male pervert molesters in the bathroom. This is why kids should be taught to always have a buddy or let an adult know if they are using a public bathroom. Sad reality of our world

Great.

Well, I always said I wouldn't get close enough to Massachusetts to piss on it.

Hey! Watch it lady. I live in Massachusetts and it's a beautiful state.

Forum List

Back