Men in women's bathrooms

Great.

Massachusetts House rejects measure to ban male sex offenders from women’s bathrooms
Bathroom Bills , Charlie Baker , Massachusetts , Transgenderism

BOSTON, June 3, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Massachusetts is poised to enact sweeping legislation that would open all public restrooms, showers, and intimate accommodations to members of the opposite biological sex. In the process, legislators rejected an amendment that would bar convicted sex offenders from accessing the facilities of the opposite sex.

The bill (H. 4343) passed the state House of Representatives on Wednesday, 116-36, with the support of eight Republicans and the opposition of 12 Democrats.

The proposal would reorient state laws away from a biological understanding of sexuality by replacing the word “sex” with “gender identity” in existing state laws. It also requires “any public accommodation...without limitation” to allow people to use the intimate facilities of their preferred gender at the time. It now goes to reconciliation with the Senate.

Sex offenders welcomed in the restroom of their choice
Leading up to its passage, lawmakers rejected 36 amendments. Amendment 9 would “allow individual public accommodation to ban level 2 or 3 sex offenders from using sex-segregated facilities that are not consistent with their assigned sex.”

The amendment failed 58-94. A roll call may be seen here.

“What is truly disturbing is the House’s absolute refusal to accept any amendments which might have provided safeguards for women and children in places like locker rooms or public showers,” said Andrew Beckwith, the president of the Massachusetts Family Institute. “The bill as passed allows registered sex offenders to claim a gender identity in order to access whatever bathroom they want.”

“The bill does not exempt churches or women’s shelters from having to yield to the demands of a man claiming to be a woman,” Beckwith said.....

Massachusetts House rejects measure to ban male sex offenders from women’s bathrooms

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about this. Fucking politicians.

Great.

BOSTON, June 3, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Massachusetts is poised to enact sweeping legislation that would open all public restrooms, showers, and intimate accommodations to members of the opposite biological sex. In the process, legislators rejected an amendment that would bar convicted sex offenders from accessing the facilities of the opposite sex.

The bill (H. 4343) passed the state House of Representatives on Wednesday, 116-36, with the support of eight Republicans and the opposition of 12 Democrats.

The proposal would reorient state laws away from a biological understanding of sexuality by replacing the word “sex” with “gender identity” in existing state laws. It also requires “any public accommodation...without limitation” to allow people to use the intimate facilities of their preferred gender at the time. It now goes to reconciliation with the Senate.

Leading up to its passage, lawmakers rejected 36 amendments. Amendment 9 would “allow individual public accommodation to ban level 2 or 3 sex offenders from using sex-segregated facilities that are not consistent with their assigned sex.”

“What is truly disturbing is the House’s absolute refusal to accept any amendments which might have provided safeguards for women and children in places like locker rooms or public showers,” said Andrew Beckwith, the president of the Massachusetts Family Institute. “The bill as passed allows registered sex offenders to claim a gender identity in order to access whatever bathroom they want.”

“The bill does not exempt churches or women’s shelters from having to yield to the demands of a man claiming to be a woman,” Beckwith said.....

Think any of you can give an objective explanation on why you think they made this decision? Not expressing your support or opinion, just displaying whether you can comprehend their reasoning

Great.

Think any of you can give an objective explanation on why you think they made this decision? Not expressing your support or opinion, just displaying whether you can comprehend their reasoning

Because they're a bunch of idiots.

Great.

Bunch of phony arse politicians, some of the most rotten people on the planet.

How would you feel if there was a woman who looked like a man in the restroom? Like I said, either way a case can be made for invasion of privacy and discomfort

Why that matters if women knows that only women is allowed to enter into women restroom? There is no invasion of privacy even if she looks like an ostrich.

Last edited:
How would you feel if there was a woman who looked like a man in the restroom? Like I said, either way a case can be made for invasion of privacy and discomfort

Why that matters if women knows that only women is allowed to enter into women restroom? There is no invasion of privacy even if she looks like a ostrich.

Lol! :lol:

fred-johnson-ostrich-girl.jpg

Great.

I'll take that as a no :)

Great.

I already told you. Because they are a bunch of idiots. I'm serious. We used to have Barney Frank as a congressman after all. Egad. What an embarrassment. Our state is awesome but our politicians suck.

Why that matters if women knows that only women is allowed to enter into women restroom? There is no invasion of privacy even if she looks like a ostrich.
I'm pretty sure if a child see somebody that looks like a man I. The ladys room she is t going to think well that man must be a transgender woman, she is going to think there's a man In the ladys room... Same for the boys

One, a girls' locker room doesn't look like what you think it does, it's not like in the movies, and they almost always have stalls and curtains and there's nothing stopping schools from adding more. Two, parents who raise their children in ignorance can go fuck themselves. Considering how many girls have brothers or babysit male babies, and especially with the Internet, the chances of them not seeing a penis are roughly less than zero now.

Men doesn't shit on the floor, they also have stalls where man can have some privacy and shit in peace.

Sure, just because girls have brothers and know what penis is, is a reason to look at it any chance they got.

Reason we have men and women restrooms at first place is to prevent that.

Great.

I already told you. Because they are a bunch of idiots. I'm serious. We used to have Barney Frank as a congressman after all. Egad. What an embarrassment. Our state is awesome but our politicians suck.
That's you expressing you opinion... Maybe even a fact but it doesn't address my question. From their perspective can you explain their reasoning?

That's you expressing you opinion... Maybe even a fact but it doesn't address my question. From their perspective can you explain their reasoning?

Idiots don't reason. They just act.

Well that's one way to go about life.

It's true. These bills giving this portion of the population special privileges is idiotic.

How about you explain your reasoning as to why you support these bills?

I'm pretty sure if a child see somebody that looks like a man I. The ladys room she is t going to think well that man must be a transgender woman, she is going to think there's a man In the ladys room... Same for the boys

Child or grown up woman have no reason to think anything when they simply know that only women is allowed to enter women restroom.

What about the civil rights of women who do not want men in their bathrooms? We get pushed aside to cater to these mentally ill individuals? Why is that? What about those of us who will feel uncomfortable being in the restroom with a man wearing a dress? Do we not count?

It's true. These bills giving this portion of the population special privileges is idiotic.
Again this is all opinion and analysis. You've shown no comprehension of the other side

Again this is all opinion and analysis. You've shown no comprehension of the other side

Explain then. YOUR side is nothing but opinion as well. YOU'VE shown no comprehension of my side.

Why does it matter to you WHICH bathroom these mentally ill people are using?

Forum List

Back