Men in women's bathrooms

About the bathroom thing, if I don't KNOW it's a transgender person, then hey, I won't know and I won't care, but there are going to be all kinds of freaks gaining access to the ladies' room now. In MOST instances you can in fact tell when a person is not a real woman and is just a guy wearing a dress and makeup. These pictures of transsexuals that people keep posting are photoshopped and edited. In person, you would see that there is something "off" about their appearance.
True-
Just imagine the horror to kids finding these freaks in their restroom…

I know I would have been freaked out when I was a little girl if there was a man wearing a dress in the ladies' room with me!
How would you feel if there was a woman who looked like a man in the restroom? Like I said, either way a case can be made for invasion of privacy and discomfort

If you have a penis, you go to the men's room. If you have a vagina, the ladies' room. Simple really.
I get your POV on that, but you are dodging the question or missing the point.

No I'm not. I answered the question. There ARE women who look like men who use the ladies' room, but they just happen to be ugly women. Lol. You can usually tell when a man is dressed as a woman. Something is just "off" about them. And we have no way of knowing if that person is actually transgendered or just a pervert.

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
How do you prove your transgendered?
of course they don't... How to prove or qualify is the question. I've proposed some ideas... For adults, a process of therapy that if recommended by the MD the person lives a transitioned lifestyle with the appearance of the opposite gender. I believe this is already required prior to being able to have surgery. In this process if qualified, the person could be eligible to change the sex in their ID... For children it would be a much more comprehensive and protect process and actions would be handled between the parents, therapist and school

Do you think that men who pretend to be Transgender belong in the girls restroom?
Pretend? No.

Prove? Pretty easy, they live as the sex that does not match their junk.

These little panicked morons think Conan the Barbarian is going to show up in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit on a Friday and be allowed to just hang around the girls' locker room with a TV crew worth of camera gear. It ain't gonna happen.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to and should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.
i-am-jazz-beach_vwznrs.jpg

Three girls, three stalls, stop panicking like the little dumbfuck idiots you are.

Last edited:
of course they don't... How to prove or qualify is the question. I've proposed some ideas... For adults, a process of therapy that if recommended by the MD the person lives a transitioned lifestyle with the appearance of the opposite gender. I believe this is already required prior to being able to have surgery. In this process if qualified, the person could be eligible to change the sex in their ID... For children it would be a much more comprehensive and protect process and actions would be handled between the parents, therapist and school

The problem with that is there no one at the door of the restroom checking IDs. Lol. That would be expensive and not too many business owners are going to go for that.

I really don't understand this transgender "movement" or the people who rally around it at ALL. How can anyone deny that this is a type of mental illness? You don't have to be drooling over yourself or psychotic to be suffering from a mental illness. Actually believing that you are the opposite sex is DEFINITELY a type of mental illness, IMO and the in the opinion of some honest people in the psychiatric and medical field who aren't intimidated by the bully groups involved in this delusional "movement."
Whether you call it mental illness, disorder, or dysphoria it is a reality and people suffer from it. This discussion is about how we handle it. One extreme wants to dismiss, discredit and ignore... The other extreme wants to understand, tolerate and support. Few questions worth exploring... Is this something that can be cured in the medical field? I believe for many years they have been practicing "conversion therapies" that have proven to cause more harm than good, so there is a movement for more social tolerance and understanding for these people... Also, if there isn't a know "cure" then what is the alternative course of action in our society? This is a very similar conversation that was and is still being had about gay people... Many still believe that they are mental degenerate perverts who need to keep their lifestyle in the closet and there is no place for them in our society. While they are entitled to their highly prejudice opinions, others promote equal rights and protections for EVERYBODY in this country as long as they are following our laws

It is in fact being pushed on society to "accept" it. Some of them ARE degenerate perverts, indeed. Lol.
Agreed, but so are many many hetero's... Esp. on this board, I'm sure you know better than most :)

Sure there are a lot of heterosexual "degenerates" too, but that does not negate my claim. I've met a few transsexuals/transgenders on these types of message boards, and they seem quite angry and out of control aside from only 1 out of the bunch. That's like one out of five. They come across as extremely mentally disturbed and unstable individuals.
You cant judge a whole group of people based on a handful that you've met. I've only met one in my life... There was debate for almost a year whether she was a he... But everything about her was female except for certain elements of her appearance. She was a caregiver for a serverly handicapped lady and would always bring her out to the park where my group spent much of our time. This "mentally ill pervert" as y'all like to call them had a bigger heart than most people I know. It's why all this degrading talk pisses me off, there are so many clueless and ignorant people out there just spreading hate for no reason at all.

I really don't understand this transgender "movement" or the people who rally around it at ALL. How can anyone deny that this is a type of mental illness? You don't have to be drooling over yourself or psychotic to be suffering from a mental illness. Actually believing that you are the opposite sex is DEFINITELY a type of mental illness, IMO and the in the opinion of some honest people in the psychiatric and medical field who aren't intimidated by the bully groups involved in this delusional "movement."
Whether you call it mental illness, disorder, or dysphoria it is a reality and people suffer from it. This discussion is about how we handle it. One extreme wants to dismiss, discredit and ignore... The other extreme wants to understand, tolerate and support. Few questions worth exploring... Is this something that can be cured in the medical field? I believe for many years they have been practicing "conversion therapies" that have proven to cause more harm than good, so there is a movement for more social tolerance and understanding for these people... Also, if there isn't a know "cure" then what is the alternative course of action in our society? This is a very similar conversation that was and is still being had about gay people... Many still believe that they are mental degenerate perverts who need to keep their lifestyle in the closet and there is no place for them in our society. While they are entitled to their highly prejudice opinions, others promote equal rights and protections for EVERYBODY in this country as long as they are following our laws

It is in fact being pushed on society to "accept" it. Some of them ARE degenerate perverts, indeed. Lol.
Agreed, but so are many many hetero's... Esp. on this board, I'm sure you know better than most :)

Sure there are a lot of heterosexual "degenerates" too, but that does not negate my claim. I've met a few transsexuals/transgenders on these types of message boards, and they seem quite angry and out of control aside from only 1 out of the bunch. That's like one out of five. They come across as extremely mentally disturbed and unstable individuals.
Try basing it on real life instead you dumb bitch. I've met several of them over the years, perfectly fine considering, and people way worse, truly ready to be locked away, that were quote, "perfectly normal".

If I based my opinions of humanity only on those here, like you, I'd have all of humanity tossed into a pit of fire for its own damn good. Creatures that stupid don't deserve to live.

You see only what you want to see, and ignore the rest. That's a large part of what makes you such a stupid bitch.

You cant judge a whole group of people based on a handful that you've met. I've only met one in my life... There was debate for almost a year whether she was a he... But everything about her was female except for certain elements of her appearance. She was a caregiver for a serverly handicapped lady and would always bring her out to the park where my group spent much of our time. This "mentally ill pervert" as y'all like to call them had a bigger heart than most people I know. It's why all this degrading talk pisses me off, there are so many clueless and ignorant people out there just spreading hate for no reason at all.

Acknowledging that a person has a problem is not equivocal with "hate."

The problem with that is there no one at the door of the restroom checking IDs. Lol. That would be expensive and not too many business owners are going to go for that.
And just what does this ID say, bitch? XX or XY? Dick or no dick?

You both fear and hate them. A common reaction in lower lifeforms.

You both fear and hate them. A common reaction in lower lifeforms.

I don't fear or hate them. I just think they have a mental illness.

Pretend? No.

These little panicked morons think Conan the Barbarian is going to show up in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit on a Friday and be allowed to just hang around the girls' locker room with a TV crew worth of camera gear. It ain't gonna happen.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.

Three girls, three stalls, stop panicking like the little dumbfuck idiots you are.
You think Bruce Jenner has ever been fucked by a guy?
I think he's a fake transgender.

Agreed, which is why these laws are more about political posturing than practical use. The purpose is strictly for legal conflicts and law writing. Reality is, people are going to go into whichever bathroom they want to and nothing is going to stop them. The heart of this whole thing is about support vs oppress the trans community

Pretend? No.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to and should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.

No stalls in the showers and some parents don't want their daughters to know what a dick looks like.

Pretend? No.

On the other hand, this kid in the middle has lived as a girl since she knew how to should be allowed to pee in the stall next to those she hangs out with.

You think Bruce Jenner has ever been fucked by a guy?
I think he's a fake transgender.
Who you get fucked by doesn't make you who you are. Is a nun who never got laid not a woman?

Agreed, which is why these laws are more about political posturing than practical use. The purpose is strictly for legal conflicts and law writing. Reality is, people are going to go into whichever bathroom they want to and nothing is going to stop them. The heart of this whole thing is about support vs oppress the trans community

No it isn't about supporting or oppressing. It is about some trying to make special accommodation for these people above the concerns that other people may have.

True, but there is plenty of hate being tossed out In This discussion. You're probably the tamest of the opposers out there. You at least have some compassion for LBGT... Not many on here have that

Pretend? No.

No stalls in the showers and some parents don't want their daughters to know what a dick looks like.
One, a girls' locker room doesn't look like what you think it does, it's not like in the movies, and they almost always have stalls and curtains and there's nothing stopping schools from adding more. Two, parents who raise their children in ignorance can go fuck themselves. Considering how many girls have brothers or babysit male babies, and especially with the Internet, the chances of them not seeing a penis are roughly less than zero now.

Like so.
obrien_05.JPG

And so:
VAMHS%20071016%20bldg%203%20girls%20locker%20room%20showers.jpg

Last edited:

No it isn't about supporting or oppressing. It is about some trying to make special accommodation for these people above the concerns that other people may have.
The concerns of fucking infants, like you.

All panic, no understanding or rationality.

That's a Fair argument.

Forum List

Back