Men in women's bathrooms

They are more likely to have STDs. Period. You were wrong AGAIN.
So?

So? You said prove it and I did. So? Now what are you going to be wrong about next?
Didn't know you were going to use sex workers.

No matter.

Who said that, you nutbar? Look, you are the freak here, not me. :D Get that straight.
Read your links next time.

Again, your posts make no sense. This goes to prove that you do indeed suffer from a mental disorder or DISEASE. :thup:

All things considered, I think the "right" can be a little more tolerant …

Tolerant of it? Meaning what exactly?

In this case, “tolerant” means this…

Transgender-bathroom-man.png

Downs syndrome is NOT a disease.

Then what is it? It is a genetic disease.
No, it's not a disease. That's like the herpes that makes up your mind.

It is a disease. Whether you like it or not. It is a genetic disease. The term "disease" is very broad and covers a large variety of syndromes and anomalies.
No, things like Down Syndrome are not diseases.
Many conditions were classified syndromes back in the day because, although the signs and symptoms typically occurred together, the underlying cause was not yet known. Some former syndromes are now recognised in medicine, if not the media, as diseases. A syndrome becomes a disease when the aetiology of the typical signs and symptoms is understood and when disorder occurs in the anatomy and affects physiology. People still refer to AIDS as a syndrome, whilst most scientists refer to it as HIV disease, for example. There are also, of course, PC issues that often result in just leaving the syndrome label as is.
Anyway, Downs is about chromosomal DISORDER just as are all the other examples of extra sexes you keep supplying to further your agenda.
Disorder, not mutation nor disease.

Then what is it? It is a genetic disease.

It is a disease. Whether you like it or not. It is a genetic disease. The term "disease" is very broad and covers a large variety of syndromes and anomalies.
Many conditions were classified syndromes back in the day because, although the signs and symptoms typically occurred together, the underlying cause was not yet known. Some former syndromes are now recognised in medicine, if not the media, as diseases. A syndrome becomes a disease when the aetiology of the typical signs and symptoms is understood and when disorder occurs in the anatomy and affects physiology. People still refer to AIDS as a syndrome, whilst most scientists refer to it as HIV disease, for example. There are also, of course, PC issues that often result in just leaving the syndrome label as is.
Anyway, Downs is about chromosomal DISORDER just as are all the other examples of extra sexes you keep supplying to further your agenda.

It is also referred to as a disease. It said so in one of the links I posted earlier. It is a genetic disease. Doesn't matter if you accept that or not, you are so far out from reality. You need a psychiatrist.

They aren't, and the current laws or rules are now being written which will define what a transitions is... an inevitable step. They are however, misunderstood by a majority of people and carelessly characterized and mentally ill degenerate perverts, which isn't breaking any laws but it is a cultural problem that they hope to improve on through education, awareness and exposure.

You mean exposing themselves in the ladies rooms?
No, not at all what I mean... We've talked this thing to death and you obviously don't get where I'm coming from so lets just let our differences go, we don't need to go in circles anymore.

You mean to say that what they want is to FORCE other people to accept them as the "gender" of their choice instead of what their biology dictates.
No just to live and let live... Pretty simple

Obviously NOT. They are trying to force people to accept what they want to be "seen" as. That is the reality of the situation.
Or they are just trying to take a shit... Who is the group saying "no you can't" here?

You mean exposing themselves in the ladies rooms?
No, not at all what I mean... We've talked this thing to death and you obviously don't get where I'm coming from so lets just let our differences go, we don't need to go in circles anymore.

You mean to say that what they want is to FORCE other people to accept them as the "gender" of their choice instead of what their biology dictates.

Obviously NOT. They are trying to force people to accept what they want to be "seen" as. That is the reality of the situation.
Or they are just trying to take a shit... Who is the group saying "no you can't" here?

Women!

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.
I am a liberal, dumbfuck.

In just one sentence you confirmed everything I said above.

You. Liberal. LOOOOOOOOOL.

1ovb04.gif
Learn liberalism.

liberalism | politics

You're nowhere near that. Leftie.

Women!
woman and men are on both sides of the issue. Y'all are saying no you can't... Which is fine, but don't pretend your on the side of Liberty... You're on the side of pretectionism

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.
I am a liberal, dumbfuck.

In just one sentence you confirmed everything I said above.

You. Liberal. LOOOOOOOOOL.

1ovb04.gif
Learn liberalism.

liberalism | politics

You're nowhere near that. Leftie.
And you know such a thing how?

Right, you don't.

It is also referred to as a disease. It said so in one of the links I posted earlier. It is a genetic disease. Doesn't matter if you accept that or not, you are so far out from reality. You need a psychiatrist.
Trisomies are not diseases.

And so THE WORM TURNS, now when is the Obomanations daughters going to be INVADED by the perverts when they go to Harvard?

• ACLU Director Quits After Daughters’ Bathroom Ordeal
    womenofgrace.com ^ | June 1, 2016 | SBrinkmann
    An interim director of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), a major proponent of laws protecting gender identity, has resigned after her daughters were frightened by several transgendered men who came into the ladies room they were using at the time.

Although the mainstream media has utterly ignored this story, LifeSiteNews and a few other outlets are reporting on the resignation of Maya Dillard Smith, interim director of the Georgia chapter of the ACLU, over the organization’s involvement in the controversial transgender bathroom debate.

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered,” Dillard Smith said.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she continued.

In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

The “hierarchy of rights” the ACLU chooses to defend or ignore, she wrote, is “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities.” She did not elaborate further.

Dillard Smith, who describes herself as “progressive” and “unapologetically black” says she just can’t go along with the ACLU’s transgender legal agenda which includes suing North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory for signed a law requiring individuals to use the restroom that corresponds to their biological sex.

Dillard Smith says that the ACLU’s opposition to the bill, which essentially leaves restroom policy up to business owners, proves that her legal philosophy and that of the ACLU no longer align.

“I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization,” Dillard Smith said. “I believe there are solutions that can provide accommodations for transgender people and balance the need to ensure women and girls are safe from those who might have malicious intent,” she said.

In response, Dillard Smith started a new website, Finding Middle Ground, which is providing the public with a “safe space” to share their views of the transgender bathroom issue without fear of being called a bigot or hater.

Thus far, the ACLU has made no comment about Dillard Smith’s departure and has merely posted a job announcement to replace her.
TransgenderBathroomBigot-Attrib-AFBranco-ComicallyIncorrect-042116.jpg

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

So, if you have a teenage daughter in high school or middle school, and a mentally-ill teenage boy who goes to the same school, and claims to “identify as a girl” insists on using the same locker/shower room with your daughter, would you stand up against that and protect your daughter (as any real man has an obligation and responsibility to do) or would you cave in and allow it, because to do otherwise would be “…imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality”?

Would you allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with “Lila” Perry, or would you protect her?

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

So, if you have a teenage daughter in high school or middle school, and a mentally-ill teenage boy who goes to the same school, and claims to “identify as a girl” insists on using the same locker/shower room with your daughter, would you stand up against that and protect your daughter (as any real man has an obligation and responsibility to do) or would you cave in and allow it, because to do otherwise would be “…imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality”?

Would you allow your daughter to be forced to undress and shower with “Lila” Perry, or would you protect her?
I've got no desire to waste my time justifying or debating with you. You're views on people in our society disgust me and i've heard enough from you to know that nothing gets through that thick skull of yours. Show some objectivity, humility or open mindedness someday and i'll happily re-engage.

I've got no desire to waste my time justifying or debating with you. You're views on people in our society disgust me and i've heard enough from you to know that nothing gets through that thick skull of yours. Show some objectivity, humility or open mindedness someday and i'll happily re-engage.
Wow... so you're all in for some mentally ill sons a bitchin' freak dangling his prick out in front of your daughter... you sick fuck.

Wow... so you're all in for some mentally ill sons a bitchin' freak dangling his prick out in front of your daughter... you sick fuck.
i've stated my positions many times on this thread and it is nothing close to the distorted trash you spout out. I'm tired of the broken record... I've laid out some pretty common sense guidelines of how this processes could work. And nothing involves men in the woman's room... I'm just not in complete denial of the truth nor am I staying ignorant of the other sides argument like yall are doing.

Here's a thought for the mentally limited like CCJ - I "identify" as 7-2" and 312lbs (neither of which are even remotely true in reality). Should my physician be forced to placed that as my official height and weight on my medical chart and provide me with med doses based on those numbers?
I was gonna say... what gynecologist sees a "transgender"? :lmao: This stuff is going to come up in court. And they know it. And they are positively squirming about it in a panic.

Can't say for sure, but I'd guess that transgenders have to take most of their medical needs to a doctor who has special training in that condition (in much the same way that a woman's OB/GYN becomes her primary care physician during pregnancy), because any illnesses and treatments are going to have to be filtered through that unique qualification. I mean, you wouldn't want your doctor to prescribe you a medication that's going to interact badly with your hormone treatments, for example, and a regular PCP may not be especially familiar with that.

Rage quit.

200.gif

Last edited:

i've stated my positions many times on this thread and it is nothing close to the distorted trash you spout out. I'm tired of the broken record... I've laid out some pretty common sense guidelines of how this processes could work. And nothing involves men in the woman's room... I'm just not in complete denial of the truth nor am I staying ignorant of the other sides argument like yall are doing.
MEN... shouldn't be danging their JUNK in front of little girls, PERIOD. That's the end of that.

They said the same thing with talks about integrating with the negros back in the day.

So? Blacks wanted the right to use the same restrooms as whites did, I don't think they wanted the right to use the bathroom which matched their gender identity.

Your argument is flawed.

Blacks wanted to be treated like what they were - human. Transgenders want to be treated like what they're not - the opposite sex. Therein lies the difference.

They said the same thing with talks about integrating with the negros back in the day.

So? Blacks wanted the right to use the same restrooms as whites did, I don't think they wanted the right to use the bathroom which matched their gender identity.

Your argument is flawed.

Blacks wanted to be treated like what they were - human. Transgenders want to be treated like what they're not - the opposite sex. Therein lies the difference.

Well stated. At least they weren't Labradoodles.

Forum List

Back