Men in women's bathrooms

Coy Mathis was born a boy. But after just a few years, biology succumbed to a more powerful force.
Yeah...that "more powerful force" is called mental illness. Instead of indulging the mentally ill in their illness for you cheap deviant thrills and your political agenda, how about advocate for actually treating them? How about a little compassion for them, you sick bastard?

Somehow I feel your views on homosexuals and transgenders is more in line with the Nazis than seawytch. Just a hunch, Nancy.
Yeah....it is sooooooo "Nazi, Germany" to accept the science of chromosomes, snowflake.

Actually the Nazis were at least curious about science while at the same time wanting to curb the freedoms of those they thought were 'perverts' such as homosexuals, like you want to do.

Actually the Nazis were at least curious about science while at the same time wanting to curb the freedoms of those they thought were 'perverts' such as homosexuals, like you want to do.

The Nazis were not wrong about everything. Homosexuals ARE perverts. In that time, everyone knew this, not just the Nazis. And I don't think anyone took transsexualism seriously enough back then to argue whether it was a perversion or not. Everyone knew the corrosive dangers of allowing such perversion to be “normalized” in a society. In many ways, we have gone very badly downhill since then. In this particular way, even the Nazis—along with all of the other societies of that time—were wiser than we are now.

The Nazis were not wrong about everything. Homosexuals ARE perverts. In that time, everyone knew this, not just the Nazis. And I don't think anyone took transsexualism seriously enough back then to argue whether it was a perversion or not. Everyone knew the corrosive dangers of allowing such perversion to be “normalized” in a society. In many ways, we have gone very badly downhill since then. In this particular way, even the Nazis—along with all of the other societies of that time—were wiser than we are now.

You're seriously taking the Nazi position on homosexuality?

And, no, since the 1930s and 40s we as a society know a hell of a lot more than we did back then.

Jesus, defending fucking Nazis. :badgrin:

While I'm at it, I'll take the Nazi positions on several other issues.

The Nazis believed that fire is hot. I agree fully with them on this matter.

The Nazis believed that water is wet. Again, I agree with them.

The Nazis believed that ice is cold. And I say they were correct.

Just because the Nazis believed something does not make it wrong.

Homosexuality is is an immoral sexual perversion. That the Nazis believed this does not mean that it's wrong. It's true completely regardless of what the Nazis thought of it.

While I'm at it, I'll take the Nazi positions on several other issues.

The Nazis believed that fire is hot. I agree fully with them on this matter.

The Nazis believed that water is wet. Again, I agree with them.

The Nazis believed that ice is cold. And I say they were correct.

Just because the Nazis believed something does not make it wrong.

Homosexuality is is an immoral sexual perversion. That the Nazis believed this does not mean that it's wrong. It's true completely regardless of what the Nazis thought of it.

I'm not concerned with what everyone (including Nazis) thought of water. The Nazis were ultra-conservative on civil rights and that is what this conversation is about, not whatever the fuck you're trying to turn it into.

I'm not gay so I cannot even pretend to know what it is like. I'm not black either so I cannot say what it feels like for slavery and such once happening. All I know is that it wasn't that long ago where gays were openly derided on TV and in movies. It was not OK. It was joked about. Maybe you were tolerated, but it was abnormal and not accepted. You didn't want a gay alone with your boy. Gays kept it to themselves. I know my parents weren't OK with it, and I was not raised to be OK with it either. When I took psychology, being gay was considered a mental disorder, a sexual aberration. You were treated for it. Hopefully you weren't persecuted for it.

I've known gays and I try to understand, but I really cannot be totally comfortable with another man who gets sexually aroused with other guys. I like women. Guys are disgusting. Now I'm sure that is not fair to gays and I sympathize with their plight. Maybe they can't help how they feel just as I can't help being attracted to certain things. But by definition, being homosexual is not normal, not natural, which makes it perverse. Maybe society was clearly wrong to overtly punish gays as they once were, they did not fully understand and thought they could beat it out of you or whatever, but they are a deviation (deviate) by nature and it's not their choice, but I don't think I will ever be OK with guys in girls rooms in any regard, transgenders, openly gay behavior, gays around little kids or in the military. Like I said, a straight person probably cannot ever really understand but I try to sympathize. After all, that is how you feel! It wasn't like at birth you were given a deck and asked to pick a card. So the failing is mine, I cannot like it, I cannot approve, but if a person is gay and keeps it to themselves and out of my face, I really don't care how they run their private lives. It is, after all, THEIR CHOICE. But sex changes and guys in the ladies room? You gotta draw the line somewhere. I'd like to think the whole world hasn't gone nuts just yet.

I'm not concerned with what everyone (including Nazis) thought of water. The Nazis were ultra-conservative on civil rights and that is what this conversation is about, not whatever the f••• you're trying to turn it into.

So, your point, then, is to suggest that anyone whose views are “ultra-conservative on civil rights” is comparable to the Nazis, implying that standing for basic standards of ethics and morality makes one comparable to a regime that commits large-scale mass murder/genocide.

I think it's past time to invoke Godwin's law.

I'm not concerned with what everyone (including Nazis) thought of water. The Nazis were ultra-conservative on civil rights and that is what this conversation is about, not whatever the f••• you're trying to turn it into.

So, your point, then, is to suggest that anyone whose views are “ultra-conservative on civil rights” is comparable to the Nazis, implying that standing for basic standards of ethics and morality makes one comparable to a regime that commits large-scale mass murder/genocide.

Wow, you're super bright. I'm not the one who introduced the Nazi comparison, that was post #5439 by Patriot. You should know this since you gave it a star. Doesn't say much for your credibility.

Wow, you're super bright. I'm not the one who introduced the Nazi comparison, that was post #5439 by Patriot. You should know this since you gave it a star. Doesn't say much for your credibility.

P@triot was referring to the big lie principle, which is of authentic Nazi origin. It was entirely legitimate for him to call out the use of this technique, and to point to its unseemly heritage. Not so much for you, gratuitously comparing me and others to Nazis, based on no legitimate basis for that comparison. Your reference to Nazis is exactly that to which Godwin's Law refers.

P@triot was referring to the big lie principle, which is of authentic Nazi origin. It was entirely legitimate for him to call out the use of this technique, and to point to its unseemly heritage. Not so much for you, gratuitously comparing me and others to Nazis, based on no legitimate basis for that comparison. Your reference to Nazis is exactly that to which Godwin's Law refers.

Uh, no, it was a direct comparison to Nazis, you can try to explain it any way you want, you're a hypocrite.

Uh, no, it was a direct comparison to Nazis, you can try to explain it any way you want, you're a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

8e049dc40e899241f8b47c27b9d917f6.jpg

They want him her in the women's restroom...according to the stupid laws they pass.
For like the 12,000th time Seawytch - no matter how many times you call a woman a man, it doesn't change the fact that she is still a woman. No matter how many times you call a man a woman, it doesn't change the fact that she is still a man.

Like all progressives, you believe that you can lie your way into a new reality. You can't. This isn't 1940's Nazi, Germany. There is too much technology documenting too much facts and history for your propaganda to work now. I'm sorry, you were just born into the wrong era.

There goes puppy projecting again. See "patriot", what I provided was reality. Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom.

tumblr_ohiy2u8Tkt1qjatuho1_1280.jpg

Fact, not "propaganda".

This is propaganda.

Predators in bathrooms
The claim: Sexual predators will take advantage of public accommodations laws and policies covering transgender people to attack women and children in bathrooms.

The facts: Anti-discrimination protections covering gender identity have been around for years, and there is no evidence they lead to attacks in public facilities.

Explained: As of March 2017, 19 states, the District of Columbia and more than 200 municipalities have anti-discrimination laws and ordinances allowing transgender people to use public facilities that correspond to their gender identity.

CNN found one case of a Seattle man who allegedly undressed in a women's locker room in 2016, citing Washington's anti-discrimination law as motivation.
Otherwise, whenever the topic comes up in the news, prosecutors, law enforcement agencies and state human rights commissions have consistently denied that there is any correlation between such policies and a spike in assaults.

Transgender bathroom laws: Facts and myths - CNN.com

Uh, no, it was a direct comparison to Nazis, you can try to explain it any way you want, you're a hypocrite.

View attachment 135529

Sorry, I'm not the one who invoked Godwin's Law. So you're wrong again. Please, please stop contradicting yourself.

Last edited:
They want him her in the women's restroom...according to the stupid laws they pass.
For like the 12,000th time Seawytch - no matter how many times you call a woman a man, it doesn't change the fact that she is still a woman. No matter how many times you call a man a woman, it doesn't change the fact that she is still a man.

Like all progressives, you believe that you can lie your way into a new reality. You can't. This isn't 1940's Nazi, Germany. There is too much technology documenting too much facts and history for your propaganda to work now. I'm sorry, you were just born into the wrong era.

There goes puppy projecting again. See "patriot", what I provided was reality. Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom.

Fact, not "propaganda".

This is propaganda.

Predators in bathrooms
The claim: Sexual predators will take advantage of public accommodations laws and policies covering transgender people to attack women and children in bathrooms.

The facts: Anti-discrimination protections covering gender identity have been around for years, and there is no evidence they lead to attacks in public facilities.

Explained: As of March 2017, 19 states, the District of Columbia and more than 200 municipalities have anti-discrimination laws and ordinances allowing transgender people to use public facilities that correspond to their gender identity.

CNN found one case of a Seattle man who allegedly undressed in a women's locker room in 2016, citing Washington's anti-discrimination law as motivation.
Otherwise, whenever the topic comes up in the news, prosecutors, law enforcement agencies and state human rights commissions have consistently denied that there is any correlation between such policies and a spike in assaults.

"Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom."

Haha...sounds like "it" has a personal problem that shouldn't have to shared by others. "It" probably shouldn't defy science and biology...if "it" is going to ignore science "it" should just go pee-pee or poo-poo at home and not next to my 14 year old daughter...TA-DA!
Problem solved for "it"

Fact, not "propaganda".

This is propaganda.

Predators in bathrooms

"Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom."

Haha...sounds like "it" has a personal problem that shouldn't have to shared by others. "It" probably shouldn't defy science and biology...if "it" is going to ignore science "it" should just go pee-pee or poo-poo at home and not next to my 14 year old daughter...TA-DA!
Problem solved for "it"

He will continue to use the men's restroom regardless of what his birth certificate says. You gonna be standing outside stalls checking birth certificates?

Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom.

Oh...you mean the woman with the giant scar across her chest because she was mutilated to satisfy her mental illness rather than to properly treat that mental illness.

CNN found one case of a Seattle man who allegedly undressed in a women's locker room in 2016, citing Washington's anti-discrimination law as motivation
Yeah....and I've been posting a link to that story for months along with the recent one of the dirt-bag recording a woman changing in Target.

You idiots are sending an open invitation to predators. Why do you think they are supporting it?

Forum List

Back