Men in women's bathrooms

Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom.

tumblr_ohiy2u8Tkt1qjatuho1_1280.jpg
Oh...you mean the woman with the giant scar across her chest because she was mutilated to satisfy her mental illness rather than to properly treat that mental illness.

Yes, puppy, we know how feel about transgendered people. Your feelings do not change reality. Your feelings about them don't make them disappear. They still exist, they still pee and unless you are lurking outside bathrooms like a perv, there isn't much you can do about them peeing where they feel most comfortable.

Although the hilarious irony of imagining you arrested outside for hanging outside women's bathrooms is amusing.

Born a boy...

jazz-jennings-435-2.jpg

Pees in women's restrooms...

Born a boy...

jazz-jennings-435-2.jpg

Still a boy. Has no business being in the girls' restroom.

What point do you think you are making by showing us mutilated, morally-defective, mentally-ill freaks, and trying to tell us that they are in any way normal or acceptable? All you are showing us is just how insane and depraved your position is.

They still exist, they still pee and unless you are lurking outside bathrooms like a perv, there isn't much you can do about them peeing where they feel most comfortable.
Bingo!!! Which begs the question- why did the left feel the need to create laws demanding that anyone's have unfettered access to any restroom they desire? Including a highly illegal federal mandate from Barack Insane Obama?

Answer: to continue the Dumbocrat's War on Women by ensuring that anyone (including sexual prdators and non-transgendered). Just as I said when it happened. Thank you Sea! Can always count on you to hang the left-wing ideology if I just give you enough rope!

most fully transitioned trans don't look men at all...Also HRT takes away the ability to get erection....ALSO< ALSO most fully transitioned have went through Gender surgery...

Do you really want these people to go into the mens room and make them feel nervous and shit? lol

Yes, puppy, we know how feel about transgendered people. Your feelings do not change reality. Your feelings about them don't make them disappear.
Yes kitty...we know you think that if you call a man a "transgendered" woman long enough, you can convince the masses that science/chromosomes/gender cease to exist. Unfortunately for you, your feelings and propaganda don't change reality. And your lies certainly doesn't change the sex of the individuals you refer to.

Just because you have "witch" in your screen name doesn't make you an actual witch with actual powers, sweetie. Your cauldrons and potions don't change genders no matter how much you believe otherwise.

Do you really want these people to go into the mens room and make them feel nervous and shit? lol
No. What I want is for physicians to stop violating their hippocratic oaths by issuing hormones which are not medically necessary and performing surgeries of mutilation which are also not medically necessary, and instead provide these individuals with the proper mental healthcare they need and deserve.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
I've been all over this planet. I've seen women on dirt streets hike their garment and take a dump, I've seen bathrooms that are used by both sexes at the same time and I've been in overseas clubs where the men's "bathroom" is no more than a trench along the wall of the club where the whole club is in view of what you are doing.
One of the responders is correct in that the women use the stalls which have doors which they can close and the men have urinals which generally have dividers. That would not excuse some male from whipping out his package for the purpose of allowing young girls to see it. As this isn't some foreign country, I believe the sensibilities of the overall public (those less traveled) needs to be considered and thus, if you're a male, stick to bathrooms clearly marked for males and if you're a male who likes to think of yourself as female but have male appendages, stick to the male restroom only, until such time as you get your tallywacker lopped off, or if in transition, don't bring anything out in the open until securely inside your bathroom stall with the door closed.

Born a boy...

jazz-jennings-435-2.jpg

Still a boy. Has no business being in the girls' restroom.

What point do you think you are making by showing us mutilated, morally-defective, mentally-ill freaks, and trying to tell us that they are in any way normal or acceptable? All you are showing us is just how insane and depraved your position is.

I'm pointing out reality. She's not peeling in a men's restroom, period. Doesn't matter what her birth certificate says, she's going to pee in the women's restroom. You're not going to check, so get over yourselves.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
I've been all over this planet. I've seen women on dirt streets hike their garment and take a dump, I've seen bathrooms that are used by both sexes at the same time and I've been in overseas clubs where the men's "bathroom" is no more than a trench along the wall of the club where the whole club is in view of what you are doing.
One of the responders is correct in that the women use the stalls which have doors which they can close and the men have urinals which generally have dividers. That would not excuse some male from whipping out his package for the purpose of allowing young girls to see it. As this isn't some foreign country, I believe the sensibilities of the overall public (those less traveled) needs to be considered and thus, if you're a male, stick to bathrooms clearly marked for males and if you're a male who likes to think of yourself as female but have male appendages, stick to the male restroom only, until such time as you get your tallywacker lopped off, or if in transition, don't bring anything out in the open until securely inside your bathroom stall with the door closed.

There are already laws that prevent "some male from whipping out his package for the purpose of allowing young girls to see it."

Anti trans bathroom laws don't make restrooms safer for women, they make them less safe for trans people and anyone who is gender non conforming.

Shocking Footage Shows Police Forcing Lesbian to Leave Women's Bathroom

No. What I want is for physicians to stop violating their hippocratic oaths by issuing hormones which are not medically necessary and performing surgeries of mutilation which are also not medically necessary, and instead provide these individuals with the proper mental healthcare they need and deserve.

And I want unicorns that fart glitter...one is as likely as the other. Progression in science is not going to go the direction you want.

Between the (Gender) Lines: the Science of Transgender Identity - Science in the News

Trans people are getting the proper mental healthcare and treatment they need...it's just not the treatment you want.

Dumb ass laws like you support would require that this person use the women's restroom.

Oh...you mean the woman with the giant scar across her chest because she was mutilated to satisfy her mental illness rather than to properly treat that mental illness.

Yes, puppy, we know how feel about transgendered people. Your feelings do not change reality. Your feelings about them don't make them disappear. They still exist, they still pee and unless you are lurking outside bathrooms like a perv, there isn't much you can do about them peeing where they feel most comfortable.

Although the hilarious irony of imagining you arrested outside for hanging outside women's bathrooms is amusing.

Born a boy...

jazz-jennings-435-2.jpg

What do you think guys don't have daughters or girlfriends/ wife's that were stuck waiting outside of the bathrooms for?

Born a boy...

jazz-jennings-435-2.jpg

What do you think guys don't have daughters or girlfriends/ wife's that were stuck waiting outside of the bathrooms for?

Guys waiting for female companions outside restrooms aren't checking birth certificates or "packages".

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

And I want unicorns that fart glitter...
That's a great analogy actually. What I want is rooted in logic, reason, and science. What you want is rooted in fantasy, absurdity, and imagination.

Anti trans bathroom laws don't make restrooms safer for women, they make them less safe for trans people and anyone who is gender non conforming.
Good. They can "transgender" all they want in the privacy of their own home. When it comes for public life, they need to set their deviance aside and use the correct facilities.

It's so sad that you celebrate those mentally ill people for undergoing extreme medical procedures and then - after altering everything - expecting society to bend to them. Fuck that. If someone is so mentally unstable that they will cut off their own penis and take estrogen pills by the bottle, they aren't going into the restroom or lockeroom with my daughters, my wife, my mother, etc. And I don't give a shit if you don't like it.

Born a boy...

jazz-jennings-435-2.jpg

Guys waiting for female companions outside restrooms aren't checking birth certificates or "packages".

How old are you? I used to wait all the time for my daughter outside a restroom when she was little and still keep an eye on her when she vists or I go up to Chicago.

Dad's are like that.

How old are you? I used to wait all the time for my daughter outside a restroom when she was little and still keep an eye on her when she vists or I go up to Chicago. Dad's are like that.
Amen bear513! I have two little girls and I stand right at the door to the women's room while they are in there (note that I do not enter as progressives desire).

The first mentally disturbed, sexual deviant that tries to walk in while my girls are in there is going to get hurt bad. Thankfully that isn't very likely as I live in an ultra conservative area.

Good. They can "transgender" all they want in the privacy of their own home. When it comes for public life, they need to set their deviance aside and use the correct facilities.

It's so sad that you celebrate those mentally ill people for undergoing extreme medical procedures and then - after altering everything - expecting society to bend to them. Fuck that. If someone is so mentally unstable that they will cut off their own penis and take estrogen pills by the bottle, they aren't going into the restroom or lockeroom with my daughters, my wife, my mother, etc. And I don't give a shit if you don't like it.

When it comes for public life, they need to set their deviance aside and use the correct facilities.

For the life of me I will never understand why these leftys can't comprehend to just be...

A decent human being.
They want us to make sacrifices but they don't want to make just one.

When it comes for public life, they need to set their deviance aside and use the correct facilities
Bingo! It's called being civilized. I'd like to have sex my wife, but I don't throw her over the table in the restaurant and go to town. Like civilized humans, we wait until we are in the privacy of our home. The same applies with these transgenders. They are going to die if they have to wait until they get home to wear a dress.

How old are you? I used to wait all the time for my daughter outside a restroom when she was little and still keep an eye on her when she vists or I go up to Chicago. Dad's are like that.
Amen bear513! I have two little girls and I stand right at the door to the women's room while they are in there (note that I do not enter as progressives desire).

The first mentally disturbed, sexual deviant that tries to walk in while my girls are in there is going to get hurt bad. Thankfully that isn't very likely as I live in an ultra conservative area.

Thankfully that isn't very likely as I live in an ultraconservative area.

Yup blacks, whites, Asians, browns people look out for you and your children.

Forum List

Back