Men need tampons too!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Seriously now how fucking retarded are you progressive nitwits going to get? Let me know so I can get off the planet at the next conservative planet

50 yrs ago if you had told me what our politicians would be trying to push on us I would have told you that you were crazy. It ends up though that a good portion of our citizens are totally insane. Men with beards and a penis can be women according to an exPrestdents daughter. What a disgrace.

50 yrs ago if you had told me what our politicians would be trying to push on us I would have told you that you were crazy. It ends up though that a good portion of our citizens are totally insane. Men with beards and a penis can be women according to an exPrestdents daughter. What a disgrace.

You think P&G is a political group?

• Banned

Seriously now how fucking retarded are you progressive nitwits going to get? Let me know so I can get off the planet at the next conservative planet

Proctor and Gamble is "Progressives"?

As far as a "conservative planet" that's an interesting challenge. I found this for ya.

I'm down for that. At least the black hole will pause time while its sucking me dry and turning me into a woman...

At this point they are. Why would you ever cater to the faggots and mentally ill for a product that only sells to real women having periods? You’re moving your business to people who literally will never fucking need your product.

How is that explained other than political?

At this point they are. Why would you ever cater to the faggots and mentally ill for a product that only sells to real women having periods? You’re moving your business to people who literally will never fucking need your product.

When has a commercial, capitalist business driven its product on anything but profit?

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your question because I'm not Procter and Gamble, dumb ass. I assume they decided it would be good for their business. Either quit whining or go ask them.

I assume they decided it would be good for their business

That makes you as astoundingly stupid as the moron marketing genius behind this.

Men have literally ZERO need for this product. So let's look at the possible results shall we....

No one cares and their products see no change in sales. Because men have no use for products designed for periods.

Some conservative women take offense to their biological functions being trivialized in such an asinine manner and they switch brands.

So in conclusion we see that your average leftist/progressive is a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD who is willing to risk profits for the sake of pixy dust and fairy tales.

Class dismissed

That makes you as astoundingly stupid as the moron marketing genius behind this.

Men have literally ZERO need for this product. So let's look at the possible results shall we....

No one cares and their products see no change in sales. Because men have no use for products designed for periods.

Some conservative women take offense to their biological functions being trivialized in such an asinine manner and they switch brands.

So in conclusion we see that your average leftist/progressive is a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD who is willing to risk profits for the sake of pixy dust and fairy tales.

Class dismissed

Here's what you do then.

You march into that supermarket/drugstore/wherever and loudly chant "I'M NOT BUYING ANY MORE PROCTOR AND GAMBLE TAMPONS!". Then go on to the next store and do the same thing. Should keep you busy all day.

That'll show 'em. They'll be at your door on their knees by sunset.

Always is taking the female symbol off its packaging to be more inclusive
Always sanitary products will remove the Venus symbol, historically used to represent the female sex, from its products to be inclusive of transgender and nonbinary customers.

It just keeps going and going in Christian nations that's what dumb fk leftist can't figure out. Destroy the family , destroy the nation.

upload_2019-10-22_20-52-16.png

Class dismissed
In Democrat areas there has been a huge upsurge in tampon and Preparation H sales to males ever since November of 2016.

Go figure :dunno:

Always is taking the female symbol off its packaging to be more inclusive
Always sanitary products will remove the Venus symbol, historically used to represent the female sex, from its products to be inclusive of transgender and nonbinary customers.

It just keeps going and going in Christian nations that's what dumb fk leftist can't figure out. Destroy the family , destroy the nation.

View attachment 285813

Here's ^^ a Yahoo who thinks menstruation is a "Christian" thing.:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back