Men need tampons too!

Seriously now how fucking retarded are you progressive nitwits going to get? Let me know so I can get off the planet at the next conservative planet

this one sends the Kenyan to to CVS every month for his
th (3).jpeg

I assume they decided it would be good for their business

That makes you as astoundingly stupid as the moron marketing genius behind this.

Men have literally ZERO need for this product. So let's look at the possible results shall we....

No one cares and their products see no change in sales. Because men have no use for products designed for periods.

Some conservative women take offense to their biological functions being trivialized in such an asinine manner and they switch brands.

So in conclusion we see that your average leftist/progressive is a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD who is willing to risk profits for the sake of pixy dust and fairy tales.

Class dismissed

Here's what you do then.

You march into that supermarket/drugstore/wherever and loudly chant "I'M NOT BUYING ANY MORE PROCTOR AND GAMBLE TAMPONS!". Then go on to the next store and do the same thing. Should keep you busy all day.

That'll show 'em. They'll be at your door on their knees by sunset.
LOL picturing Gramps doing that. Wonder how long it will take the men in white coats to show up with the butterfly net?

Proctor & Gamble’s ‘Always’ brand removes ‘female’ symbol from sanitary products to recognize transgender and nonbinary menstruators.

In recognition that not all people who menstruate identify as women, Procter & Gamble’s Always brand of sanitary products will remove the “Venus” symbol — that pink circle with a downward-facing cross — from its products, the company revealed last week.

“For over 35 years Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so,” Procter & Gamble said in a statement Tuesday. “We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers.”

Proctor & Gamble’s ‘Always’ brand removes ‘female’ symbol from sanitary products to recognize transgender and nonbinary menstruators

I laugh when liberals die.

Seriously now how fucking retarded are you progressive nitwits going to get? Let me know so I can get off the planet at the next conservative planet

Proctor and Gamble is "Progressives"?

As far as a "conservative planet" that's an interesting challenge. I found this for ya.

Proctor & Gamble has been pretty much a progressive company for decades. Back in the 1980's, they were reputedly owned by the Religious Left- specifically the Church of Satan. Can't get too much more progressive than that.

Of course, since gender is defined as how someone presents themselves, and not their biology, of course men can have periods, get pregnant and have abortions in 2019.

They should change the name to manpons. How many of you girly men on here want to wear or are wearing manpons. Speak up don’t be shy you know who you are.

The Universe is Progressively Liberal and we are Borg, so resistance is futile!

Oh, remember my order of tampons are vodka soaked and you must bring me Bon Bons...

Forum List

Back