Men surrounded for exercising Second Amendment rights.

I know I speak in a somewhat cavalier fashion about killing people from time to time, but I at least know what it's like and what a shitstorm that eventuality would be for our society....... do you?

You ever kill someone, guy?
You know what it smells like when you open them up?

I'm trying to gauge if you know what it is you're wanting to get us all into
Thankfully, I have not had to pull the trigger either of the times I’ve had to draw my weapon in a self-defense situation. I have been present at the scene of three different shootings. I’ve had guns pointed at me and fired at me. None of these incidents were in a military setting. Always in civilian self-defense situations or at competitive shooting events.

The other thing to realize is that I place no value on human life. Not mine. Not anyone’s.

oh so...there was proper reason to arrest the folks.
There was definitely a more than acceptable cause for detention and investigation.

The trooper didn’t pull them over. He stopped to do a safety and wellness check on two vehicles in the breakdown lane with their hazard lights on.

And having explained that one car had ran out of gas it was time to move on.
No..it was not. How stupid a cop would have to be to ignore the lack of the right to drive and the refusal to prove their legal right to bear arms. Unless you are proposing that LEA assume the legality of every armed individual? Are they even citizens? Any of them ex-cons? Why did they run?
Your premise is insupportable....the 2nd does not exempt people from questioning and once they ran...they guaranteed their arrest. All the yammering about the Constitution changes nothing...their attitude hung them. Fuck 'sovereign citizens'...this is the US..and ALL are subject to our laws...this applies on the state level as well.
They have to by law, assume the legality of every armed citizen, just as they have to assume that anyone operating a motor vehicle is fully legal to do so.

I understand that them not having the legitimate authority to demand ID and force everyone to explain themselves and justify their every move to agents of the state offends your latent totalitarian tendencies, but that's the way freedom works, guy. At least that's how it's supposed to work.
i am not sure where you are getting this. A police officer can assume whatever they want...the issue is can they stop you etc

in this case the car was stopped filling up gas because they ran out of gas, a police officer can certainly stop and try to aid the motorist and during such interaction gain reasonable suspension of other crimes...moreover he can certainly ask the driver for his DL
He can ask, and the person can refuse.
There is no law that obligates a person to provide ID or answer questions in the absence of any evidence of criminal activity.

The cop's feelings (and "suspicion" is a feeling) don't matter to the law.
agreed on last point hence why i said it depends on the reason for the encounter

while driving on a highway someone has to be licensed. If asked they have to provide it. The car didn’t get to the side of the road out of gas in its own
That's actually false.
If the cop didn't have a legitimate reason for the stop, such as an infraction or crime of some sort, the driver does not need to provide ID, or answer any questions.

I know I speak in a somewhat cavalier fashion about killing people from time to time, but I at least know what it's like and what a shitstorm that eventuality would be for our society....... do you?

You ever kill someone, guy?
You know what it smells like when you open them up?

I'm trying to gauge if you know what it is you're wanting to get us all into
Thankfully, I have not had to pull the trigger either of the times I’ve had to draw my weapon in a self-defense situation. I have been present at the scene of three different shootings. I’ve had guns pointed at me and fired at me. None of these incidents were in a military setting. Always in civilian self-defense situations or at competitive shooting events.

The other thing to realize is that I place no value on human life. Not mine. Not anyone’s.
I have killed several people in my lifetime. The way our society is going, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do it again at some point.

And I do place value on most human life.

Now, I'm not your life coach or anything, but you might want to do a little introspection and think about what it says about you that you place a higher value on "order" in a society, than you do on freedom and life.
You a professional prison administrator or something? "Stay inside the lines and away from the fence or the guard on the wall will shoot you."

The 2nd says nothing about permits.
…which is why the licensing requirements are perfectly Constitutional.
those licensing requirements are Jim Crow and Jim Crow laws have been struck down.
Unequal protection of at-will employment laws is more, Jim Crow, yet right-wingers only care about loving their guns not equal protection of the laws.
you're comparing apples to oranges a privilege to work is not a constitutionally protected right
However, the right to firearm ownership is a Constitutionally protected right. covered and protected by the U.S Constitution.

I have killed several people in my lifetime. The way our society is going, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do it again at some point.

And I do place value on most human life

I figured you had and I agree that you will likely have to kill more. Just as I believe that I will, unfortunately, have to join you in that club.

Now, I'm not your life coach or anything, but you might want to do a little introspection and think about what it says about you that you place a higher value on "order" in a society, than you do on freedom and life

My ideology has been formed by my upbringing, my personal life experiences, and my education/research. I don’t see those things changing any time soon.

You a professional prison administrator or something? "Stay inside the lines and away from the fence or the guard on the wall will shoot you."
Nope. I work for an electric utility company in an engineering related department. I learned early on that electricity is not something you can ever negotiate or bargain with. It will kill you in an instant and do it again an instant later if you let it. Zero room for mistakes.,

pknopp, EvilEyeFleegle has it correct and is asking a valid question.
Interstate 95 in Wakefield was shut down by a standoff between Massachusetts State Police and a group of heavily armed men Saturday morning. The men claim to be part of a group called “The Rise of The Moors – The Moorish American Arms.”
The group claims to be American nationals but not US citizens. They have a Moroccan flag.

"How do you claim to be an "American national" and not be a citizen?"

pknopp, In your mind do they have rights to enter into the country and use our constitution for their nefarious purposes?

There was ZERO reasons to question them to start with.
A group of men.
Armed to the teeth.
Gathered along the side of an interstate highway at 1:30AM

There's "reasonable cause" dripping from that cake.

As long as you aren't a 2nd Amendment supporter.
Got nothing to do with the 2nd.
The men were behaving suspiciously.
The men behaving suspiciously were armed.

When challenged the men ran.

If you can't see the reasonable suspicion there you're not qualified to participate in the conversation.

As I said, most who pretend to support the 2nd really don't and this shows that we really have no 2nd Amendment rights because those who claim to support them by and large refuse to stand up for them.

Filling your car up because you ran out of gas is not acting suspicious.
No, it's not.
11 heavily armed men
Filling up their car
on the side of the road
at 1:30 in the morning is suspicious.

Those 4 facts taken separately may not provoke suspicion.
"11 heavily armed men at a gun range"
"Filling up their car at a gas station"

But as a group? VERY suspicious.
Nothing to do with race.
Nothing to do with guns.
But the totality of the situation required explanation.

Suspicious to you. I can't help that you are paranoid.
REALLLLLLLLY?!?!?!?!?!

Check #110

Suspicious means "probable cause" to say "What up?"
Observation of 11 heavily armed men on the side of the interstate at 1:30 AM is "probable cause" to say "What up?"
11 heavily armed men running into the woods after being asked for licenses for their weapons is "probable cause" for arrest.

Isn't it amazing how their racist impulses give way to their fixation on guns?
I'm sure Freud would have an interesting view of their relationship with guns.
Now ya done it..brought up Freud~ Next thing ya know you'll talking about compensation and such..they do hate it when ya do that~

It does make a guy wonder though..huge obnoxious pick up truck..owns 249 guns....smokes. Penis flabby..but the gun..awww..the gun gives that rush..that feel of power! Never disappointing.

Hmmm..time to go shooting...LOL!
What about Freud?

And I do place value on most human life

I figured you had and I agree that you will likely have to kill more. Just as I believe that I will, unfortunately, have to join you in that club.

Now, I'm not your life coach or anything, but you might want to do a little introspection and think about what it says about you that you place a higher value on "order" in a society, than you do on freedom and life

My ideology has been formed by my upbringing, my personal life experiences, and my education/research. I don’t see those things changing any time soon.

Nope. I work for an electric utility company in an engineering related department. I learned early on that electricity is not something you can ever negotiate or bargain with. It will kill you in an instant and do it again an instant later if you let it. Zero room for mistakes.,
But it doesn't want to kill you...... it's not nursing a grudge and planning your demise, is the difference. One of the differences.

But it doesn't want to kill you...... it's not nursing a grudge and planning your demise, is the difference. One of the differences
It doesn’t hold a grudge but it also never gives you a break or a second chance.

That’s probably what I love most about electricity… It’s dependable. It always follows the rules. It never makes you guess; and it punishes people who forget the rules instantly, brutally, and quite often fatally.

Last edited:
Lately the argument is that we really do not have 2nd Amendment rights and I do not see the biggest supporters of the 2nd Amendment doing a darn thing about this.

Massachusetts police responding to group of 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws'

It appears a group of men ran out of gas and while refueling a police officer stopped. He arrested two of them and the rest fled into the woods. I'm missing an important aspect here. What did they do that was illegal to start with?
Video broadcast from one of the men in the group explaining their stance...

...and there you have it. When the cops showed up, they all jumped out of the car with their guns out. These fucking dorks were LARPing. They deserve everything thats coming to them, which isnt going to be good..

Forum List

Back