Men...who is single?

The only trustworthy man on the Board is, of course, me. :lol: And I have been happily married for decades.

I hope your friend finds that kind of life. It is wonderful.

Gracie, the guys need more info.

Her education. Her lifstyle. Children if any and how many. Has she been divorced; if so, why. Does she talk non-stop. Does she respect boundaries in marriage. Does she share. How much does her mom and or sisters dominate her time and life. And so forth.

Since I have the best wife in the world, period, I am being the vetter for the guys
Gracie, can she sing?

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You know..I have no clue! I sing like Lucy Riccardo, so I don't think that subject has ever really came up. I know she loves music. Most any kind but not sure about rap. Is that even music???
Anywho...no clue. Sorry. But I know YOU do. Problem is, you want her to ride you like a pony and you said so out loud. BAD Stat. BAD. [emoji38]
I just want to remind in my mild mannered way that those women who so want the perfect, polite man usually, in secret and in reality, want to be ravaged so hard that either the bed is bounced from one side of the bedroom to the other or they get carpet burn on their knees. :D

I doubt it. Women want to be loved, not abused and fucked til they bleed by ravaging, nor carpet burns. At least, that is a big turn off to me. I like gentle love making. I emphasis LOVE. But that's me and I ain't looking for anyone since I already got a man.
In the privacy of the bedroom...wild sex is fine but I am not in to BDSM or whatever the fuck its called. I want a friend, lover, forever partner so when we get old we take care of each other, wipe each others asses when we can no longer do it ourselves, sit in rocking chairs on the porch holding gnarled hands. For better, for worse, til death do us part. Pretty sure most women want the same.
You do realize that I was pulling your strings, right. ...

Um. No. Not really. But I do now. :lol:

Ya know..I think women are keeping an eyeball on this thread, too. Just to see if any gentlemen are here or if they went the way of the dinosaur.

Gracie, can she sing?

:D

You know..I have no clue! I sing like Lucy Riccardo, so I don't think that subject has ever really came up. I know she loves music. Most any kind but not sure about rap. Is that even music???
Anywho...no clue. Sorry. But I know YOU do. Problem is, you want her to ride you like a pony and you said so out loud. BAD Stat. BAD. [emoji38]
I just want to remind in my mild mannered way that those women who so want the perfect, polite man usually, in secret and in reality, want to be ravaged so hard that either the bed is bounced from one side of the bedroom to the other or they get carpet burn on their knees. :D

I doubt it. Women want to be loved, not abused and fucked til they bleed by ravaging, nor carpet burns. At least, that is a big turn off to me. I like gentle love making. I emphasis LOVE. But that's me and I ain't looking for anyone since I already got a man.
In the privacy of the bedroom...wild sex is fine but I am not in to BDSM or whatever the fuck its called. I want a friend, lover, forever partner so when we get old we take care of each other, wipe each others asses when we can no longer do it ourselves, sit in rocking chairs on the porch holding gnarled hands. For better, for worse, til death do us part. Pretty sure most women want the same.
You do realize that I was pulling your strings, right. ...

Um. No. Not really. But I do now. [emoji38]
I personally like to be gentle and romantic and lick the whipped cream off her tummy....

Moki had a cow...had to give him half a xanax and put his thunder shirt on him but he is sleeping now cuz we had a mini storm that only lasted about half an hour or so. We don't get thunder here...and rarely lighting, but we got it this time. BOOM! ZING BOOM! I got the candles out just in case but the power didn't go off. I turned the pc off though a bit ago and just now turned it back on, just to be safe. And rain? It POURED! Loved it!

:lol: Awww poor puppy! We had a german shepard, brutus, that was terrified of storms...and hard floors :lol:...this big giant watch dog would turn into a trembling baby and run to find somewhere to hide. He had to be put down a few years ago...his arthritis and hip problems were too much for him.

I LOVE storms...especially summer storms...you know, the ones that come in on one of the hottest and most humid days of the year...the smell...it's the smell that I wish I can bottle up and keep forever. I find comfort on a hot stormy afternoon, the sound of the rain, the smell, the thunder..all of it...I love it.

I wish all this snow and freezing temps would just go away...I am sooooo ready for warm weather...and rain!

OKCupid...don't you have to pay for that? I know PlentyOfFish is free. And they have forums too but I hated them cuz the staff are buttholes.

Her pc is broke. Taking care of mom put fixing it on the back burner for now. She goes to the library often to enjoy the quiet, browse the bookshelves, sip her coffee. That's when we email back and forth quickly. Most of the time, we yak on the phone.
I thought she was doing well financially?
She is not rich and she is not poor. They are doing ok. She is not looking for Christian Grey or a Warren Buffet. She just doesnt want a bum.
You don't need to be rich to get your computer fixed. If she's having trouble then online meeting is a good possibility (meet in public of course!).

I was on POF for a while, met a couple of nice gals, mostly flakes though. The downside to online dating is it's a bit like being in a candy store, always something new to catch the eye.
The downside is the women spent too much time in the candy store.

I won a free membership a dating site at a class reunion, sort of a joke thing.

So I put in my likes, which definitely stated, kindly of course, "no fatties need apply".

I got dozens of women telling me I'd never get laid if I didn't accept that size 16 was normal.

Fuck that.

Naturally, I never got a date.

Moki had a cow...had to give him half a xanax and put his thunder shirt on him but he is sleeping now cuz we had a mini storm that only lasted about half an hour or so. We don't get thunder here...and rarely lighting, but we got it this time. BOOM! ZING BOOM! I got the candles out just in case but the power didn't go off. I turned the pc off though a bit ago and just now turned it back on, just to be safe. And rain? It POURED! Loved it!

:lol: Awww poor puppy! We had a german shepard, brutus, that was terrified of storms...and hard floors :lol:...this big giant watch dog would turn into a trembling baby and run to find somewhere to hide. He had to be put down a few years ago...his arthritis and hip problems were too much for him.

I LOVE storms...especially summer storms...you know, the ones that come in on one of the hottest and most humid days of the year...the smell...it's the smell that I wish I can bottle up and keep forever. I find comfort on a hot stormy afternoon, the sound of the rain, the smell, the thunder..all of it...I love it.

I wish all this snow and freezing temps would just go away...I am sooooo ready for warm weather...and rain!

Here, there is no humidity, no sweltering heat. Right now it's about 50 degrees and its COLD to me. But I did enjoy the thunderstorm. Except for Moki, lol.

I like the smell of the very first rains. I can hear the earth gulping and the air is so pure from being "washed".

OKCupid...don't you have to pay for that? I know PlentyOfFish is free. And they have forums too but I hated them cuz the staff are buttholes.

Her pc is broke. Taking care of mom put fixing it on the back burner for now. She goes to the library often to enjoy the quiet, browse the bookshelves, sip her coffee. That's when we email back and forth quickly. Most of the time, we yak on the phone.
She is not rich and she is not poor. They are doing ok. She is not looking for Christian Grey or a Warren Buffet. She just doesnt want a bum.
You don't need to be rich to get your computer fixed. If she's having trouble then online meeting is a good possibility (meet in public of course!).

I was on POF for a while, met a couple of nice gals, mostly flakes though. The downside to online dating is it's a bit like being in a candy store, always something new to catch the eye.

So I put in my likes, which definitely stated, kindly of course, "no fatties need apply".

I got dozens of women telling me I'd never get laid if I didn't accept that size 16 was normal.

Fuck that.

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16. Just thought I would let you in on that.

Fuck that.

But, she always looked so diseased!

Fuck that.

Hmm. Fatties. So...does Retired Military Son feel the same way you do? And most women wind up "fattie" after popping out some guys kid(s). Let's not talk about mens beer bellies, either.

Fuck that.

Oy. I think I am going to take your boy off the top of the list. You raised him, right?

Yes she most definitely was. Like most women, her weight would fluctuate...it didn't matter to the men at that time though, she was hot no matter her size.

Voluptuous, she was. Curvy. I don't get guys that want a stick.

Fuck that.

Oy. I think I am going to take your boy off the top of the list. You raised him, right?
Yes, but I always thought he liked them a bit chunkier than I do.

The three kids is a deal killer anyway.

Fuck that.

They are grown and gone. But thats ok. Him being too serious was a killer for me although I did like the idea he takes care of Grandpappy. And his daddy thinks fatties or chunkies are not sexy didn't help. Oh well.

Know what is a turn off for me? Stick legged men that wear tight jeans, huge boots and a 10 gallon hat. And no hair.

Fuck that.

They are grown and gone. But thats ok. Him being too serious was a killer for me although I did like the idea he takes care of Grandpappy. And his daddy thinks fatties or chunkies are not sexy didn't help. Oh well.
Spoken like a true chunky!

Spoken like a true chunky!
I am a 14-16 so if you think I am a chunky, fine. But now you are being rude.
Nix sonny boy if you raised him.

Forum List

Back