Men...who is single?

Gracie, the guys need more info.

Her education. Her lifstyle. Children if any and how many. Has she been divorced; if so, why. Does she talk non-stop. Does she respect boundaries in marriage. Does she share. How much does her mom and or sisters dominate her time and life. And so forth.

Since I have the best wife in the world, period, I am being the vetter for the guys
Gracie, can she sing?

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Sigh. She will fix her pc when she feels like it. She enjoys what little time she has for alone time when Mom is not needing her. A pc is not her top priority. I told her to meet someone at the library. Shrug.
Successful men don't go to the library, men with urine soaked pants hang out at the library. Of course she could drop off a computer and pick it up, that doesn't require any time. If she isn't motivated that's fine but why burden yourself with it?
Wow. You must live in a dumpy area. Libraries I have been in are beautiful, clean, and lots of people are there from all walks of life...mostly those that just love books, the smell of books, the ambience of a house that houses books.
Successful men buy books, they don't hang around libraries to smell and fondle old books. This is a good area but it's well know that bums frequent libraries, since it's public, warm, has restrooms etc. I'm thinking you haven't been in one lately.

Sigh. She will fix her pc when she feels like it. She enjoys what little time she has for alone time when Mom is not needing her. A pc is not her top priority. I told her to meet someone at the library. Shrug.
Successful men don't go to the library, men with urine soaked pants hang out at the library. Of course she could drop off a computer and pick it up, that doesn't require any time. If she isn't motivated that's fine but why burden yourself with it?
Wow. You must live in a dumpy area. Libraries I have been in are beautiful, clean, and lots of people are there from all walks of life...mostly those that just love books, the smell of books, the ambience of a house that houses books.
Successful men buy books, they don't hang around libraries to smell and fondle old books. This is a good area but it's well know that bums frequent libraries, since it's public, warm, has restrooms etc. I'm thinking you haven't been in one lately.
I guess it depends on the town. In mine, it's a lovely place to go. And yes, sometimes I wander in there just to browse the shelves. Mostly I can look up stuff online, but I like the little alcove thingy they have that overlooks the greenery in the back.

Her education. Her lifstyle. Children if any and how many. Has she been divorced; if so, why. Does she talk non-stop. Does she respect boundaries in marriage. Does she share. How much does her mom and or sisters dominate her time and life. And so forth.

Since I have the best wife in the world, period, I am being the vetter for the guys
Gracie, can she sing?

You know..I have no clue! I sing like Lucy Riccardo, so I don't think that subject has ever really came up. I know she loves music. Most any kind but not sure about rap. Is that even music???
Anywho...no clue. Sorry. But I know YOU do. Problem is, you want her to ride you like a pony and you said so out loud. BAD Stat. BAD. :lol:

We never discussed degrees or education histories. She has 3 children...grown and gone. She expects boundaries from both parties in the marriage if it came to that. That is between her and him. Does she share what?
She takes care of her mother. She rarely mentions siblings because I do not mention mine. I don't much like mine. So I never broached the subject of it. When we talk, we chat about weather, growing 'maters, songs we liked when we were young and wild (well, I was wild. I think she wasn't or she hasn't admitted it, lol), Mr Gracie and his scores at yard sales...just stuff. Girl talk.
She is quiet and does not talk a lot, no. If I am speaking she does not interrupt. Sometimes we DO finish our own sentences together, lol. You know...girlfriends.
I have an old pic of her. Years ago, though. I can show it if I can find it. I don't think she would mind cuz in that pic her hair is a different color and she was much younger. But it isn't on my pc. Its a photograph so...don't hold yer breath any time soon I will find it..or even post it. I have to think about it. Maybe I should ask her first and tell her just HOW bored I was last night, lol.

I want Prince Charming for my friend. Lancelot. Someone gallant.

Hey! I just thought of someone unhitched! gallantwarrior!
You aren't hitched, right? Yer a warrior AND gallant! Hmm.

This is important to every guy, Gracie.

Does she chatter to fill silence.

Does she hang on every word her guy has to say.

This is important to every guy, Gracie.

Does she chatter to fill silence.

Does she hang on every word her guy has to say.
No.
No.
This is no bimbo, hon.

What do you mean "hang on" to what her guy says? Like, "yes dear" and bats her eyelashes? Then no. LISTENING to him when he is discussing something with her? Yes.
I'm pretty much sure you are not speaking in behalf of most men, either.

Lets make this more simple, shall we?

Any single NICE men here that might be interested in meeting a single NICE gal?

If not, no biggie. But it was a fun thread, lol.

Found a pic of her too. She was at a luau. It's around the year 2000 so it is 15 years old.

Still debating on whether to bother. Looks like there aren't any guys here looking for a serious relationship. I still am leaning to waiting for her to get around to her pc..then send her to PoF.

Where in Los Angeles?
Actually, San Bernadino.

No wonder she can't find a man... San Berdoo? Sheesh... LOL
Maybe if she found the right guy that was stable, had a place of his own or is even renting but steady job or even semi retired, she would consider moving to be nearer to him. But that is WAYYYYYYY far in the future. Right now..just finding someone normal, ya know? Seeing the shit go down here between a few people...oy. But...I have faith that normal, decent, unmarried/divorced/widowed MEN are here. I just gotta find them. Or lure them out. And if some show up..then yep. Link goes in email. :)

I was just kidding, San Bernadino isn't so bad. At least it's not Bakersfield...

You know, after a certain age, the best bet for romance is with a co-worker or longtime friend. At least hat's my opinion...
I just saw this. The Alert thingy doesn't work half the time! Bakes is awful, yes. I was born there. LOL

Found a pic of her too. She was at a luau. It's around the year 2000 so it is 15 years old.

Still debating on whether to bother. Looks like there aren't any guys here looking for a serious relationship. I still am leaning to waiting for her to get around to her pc..then send her to PoF.

I think most of the guys here are married, except for the young ones in their 20s. :)

Gracie, can she sing?

You know..I have no clue! I sing like Lucy Riccardo, so I don't think that subject has ever really came up. I know she loves music. Most any kind but not sure about rap. Is that even music???
Anywho...no clue. Sorry. But I know YOU do. Problem is, you want her to ride you like a pony and you said so out loud. BAD Stat. BAD. [emoji38]
But I was not speaking of her specifically when it got to the pony part...

Gracie, can she sing?

Anywho...no clue. Sorry. But I know YOU do. Problem is, you want her to ride you like a pony and you said so out loud. BAD Stat. BAD. [emoji38]
I just want to remind in my mild mannered way that those women who so want the perfect, polite man usually, in secret and in reality, want to be ravaged so hard that either the bed is bounced from one side of the bedroom to the other or they get carpet burn on their knees. :D

Gracie, can she sing?

I just want to remind in my mild mannered way that those women who so want the perfect, polite man usually, in secret and in reality, want to be ravaged so hard that either the bed is bounced from one side of the bedroom to the other or they get carpet burn on their knees. :D

I doubt it. Women want to be loved, not abused and fucked til they bleed by ravaging, nor carpet burns. At least, that is a big turn off to me. I like gentle love making. I emphasis LOVE. But that's me and I ain't looking for anyone since I already got a man.
In the privacy of the bedroom...wild sex is fine but I am not in to BDSM or whatever the fuck its called. I want a friend, lover, forever partner so when we get old we take care of each other, wipe each others asses when we can no longer do it ourselves, sit in rocking chairs on the porch holding gnarled hands. For better, for worse, til death do us part. Pretty sure most women want the same.

So do most guys, gracie, but just at a lower and slower decibel volume and pace.

So do most guys, gracie, but just at a lower and slower decibel volume and pace.
That's what I have been saying throughout the thread, Jake. Start of slow...meet, email, pm, whatever. Later on after getting to know each other, meeting face to face. If things are still steady, it goes further. Or not. Thats up to them. I just wanted to introduce him to her...whomever HIM was. And again, for the upteenth time, I was bored. And wondering who was single and NOT a horn dog only wanting sex with a big fucking mouth, steady, secure in himself, lonely and wanting the same thing my friend wants. Thats it.

Moki had a cow...had to give him half a xanax and put his thunder shirt on him but he is sleeping now cuz we had a mini storm that only lasted about half an hour or so. We don't get thunder here...and rarely lighting, but we got it this time. BOOM! ZING BOOM! I got the candles out just in case but the power didn't go off. I turned the pc off though a bit ago and just now turned it back on, just to be safe. And rain? It POURED! Loved it!

Gracie, can she sing?

I doubt it. Women want to be loved, not abused and fucked til they bleed by ravaging, nor carpet burns. At least, that is a big turn off to me. I like gentle love making. I emphasis LOVE. But that's me and I ain't looking for anyone since I already got a man.
In the privacy of the bedroom...wild sex is fine but I am not in to BDSM or whatever the fuck its called. I want a friend, lover, forever partner so when we get old we take care of each other, wipe each others asses when we can no longer do it ourselves, sit in rocking chairs on the porch holding gnarled hands. For better, for worse, til death do us part. Pretty sure most women want the same.
You do realize that I was pulling your strings, right. ...

Forum List

Back