men's necklaces--why wear them?

why do men wear necklaces??
021718%20Braves%20photos%20CC11.jpg

View attachment 202061
seems very childish/youngsterish.......

Why not wear them? I once read a biography of Rudolph Valentino. Men made fun of him for wearing a wristwatch because it was a "bracelet" and "real men" had pocket watches. But Valentino had a hugely successful sex life and thousands of women crowed the streets weeping when he died too young. Why are some men so foolish? Styles come and go. I personally have a male relative who won't wear a turtleneck sweater. It's hilarious. A good-looking guy in a black turtleneck is almost irresistible. Some of us are old enough to remember Ilya Kuryakin,the sexy "Russian.". Why are some males so insecure? Yet these guys will grow those bushy things on their faces and cover themselves with tattoos.

Go figure.
Valentino was probably a closet and/or bi

Dark Fury has tried the Japanese method of decluttering his life where he holds every object he owns, and if it does not bring him joy, he throws it away.

So far he has thrown out all of the vegatables, his bra, the electric bill, the scale, a mirror, and a treadmill.

why do men wear necklaces??
021718%20Braves%20photos%20CC11.jpg

View attachment 202061
seems very childish/youngsterish.......

Why not wear them? I once read a biography of Rudolph Valentino. Men made fun of him for wearing a wristwatch because it was a "bracelet" and "real men" had pocket watches. But Valentino had a hugely successful sex life and thousands of women crowed the streets weeping when he died too young. Why are some men so foolish? Styles come and go. I personally have a male relative who won't wear a turtleneck sweater. It's hilarious. A good-looking guy in a black turtleneck is almost irresistible. Some of us are old enough to remember Ilya Kuryakin,the sexy "Russian.". Why are some males so insecure? Yet these guys will grow those bushy things on their faces and cover themselves with tattoos.

Go figure.
Valentino was probably a closet and/or bi

Who knows and who cares. He obviously was very successful with women. I merely was pointing out the stupidity of the "men" in those days and how this OP reminded me that men can be such fools.

To me, guys only look better when there is jewelry around their neck and sitting on top of a nice hairy chest. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, guys only look better when there is jewelry around their neck and sitting on top of a nice hairy chest. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think women with ''large'' earrings look sexier/attractive

There is something quite sexy about it, which does not necessarily have anything to do with money. What is it among some males that they want to force everybody to be like them? Is there some sort of a script?

There is something quite sexy about it, which does not necessarily have anything to do with money. What is it among some males that they want to force everybody to be like them? Is there some sort of a script?
do you mean to think like they [ we ] are thinking??
they mentioned that on the radio show also

I'll never forget complimenting my brothers buddy on his Mr. T. starter kit at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston.
For some reason he got pissed....

also funny is that now they sell silicone rubber finger rings or bands . And nothing says wierdo lib dem more then one or more of those silly brightly colored silicone ribber message [or support a cause] Bracelets , imo . ------------------ and then widdle 'ribbons' on the chest supporting some cause .

also funny is that now they sell silicone rubber finger rings or bands . And nothing says wierdo lib dem more then one or more of those silly brightly colored silicone ribber message [or support a cause] Bracelets , imo . ------------------ and then widdle 'ribbons' on the chest supporting some cause .
what about those things they put in their ears that create a big hole?? wtf are they called and wtf????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I think females with nose rings make them look like cows
cow-nose-piercing-21934959.jpg

big-ear-hole.jpg

what about those things they put in their ears that create a big hole?? wtf are they called and wtf????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big-ear-hole.jpg
tribal culture and same for tattoos in my opinion . And i understand tattoos if they mean something but all the tattoos i see outside of some nefarious groups are silly . And then meaningful 'tats' give away too much info and are an identifier .

do you mean to think like they [ we ] are thinking??
they mentioned that on the radio show also

I simply don't understand your comment.

BTW: I don't know anything about this radio show or who these two women are. Were they just discussing what they thought was sexy? Were there politics or religion involved, as these things can muddle up sexuality, particularly heterosexuality.
Sexy is in the eye of the beholder. One sees many attractive people in the movies, on TV, in magazines. But I remember one guy who stood out. He had my hormones doing the conga.

I just do watches.
I always carry an ABC watch in my pocket. The barometer is great for weather forecasting, which is important in the concrete business.

The only jewelry I ever wear is a gold wedding band, except for when I'm working because it will get bent, scratched, broken or whatever.

Casio makes a nice rugged watch with a barometer on it. I think their Mud /master model.
this?
header_bg.jpg

I'd break it the 1st day, guaranteed. About 15 years ago, I got a nice watch for Christmas. Wore it to work the next day, first move I made, it popped the band.

big-ear-hole.jpg

The stretching things are gauges. I don't understand them, I think they look awful.

Actually in Pacific islands, those little white puka shell necklaces look cool on everyone, regardless of looks or occasion. It has kind of a summerish, warm weather, beach vibe. I still have one I occasionally wear. It's a hell of a lot more modest and handsome than the gaudy gold "bling" that so many ghetto rapper types love.

Forum List

Back