Mental Illness leads to murder

Arizona Girls, 15, Killed in Suspected Murder-Suicide Were 'Very Close' and Appeared to be Dating: Police

I knew it soon as I saw who was involved and there was no active shooter I said it was 2 lesbians aka mentally ill folks....I was right AGAIN!
Yeah, that never happens with mentally healthy heterosexual couples..
Mentally healthy people don't normally commit suicide. These girls were lesbians meaning they had an underlying mental illness.

Arizona Girls, 15, Killed in Suspected Murder-Suicide Were 'Very Close' and Appeared to be Dating: Police

I knew it soon as I saw who was involved and there was no active shooter I said it was 2 lesbians aka mentally ill folks....I was right AGAIN!
Mentally healthy people don't normally commit suicide. These girls were lesbians meaning they had an underlying mental illness.
So all the Jews that committed suicide at Masada had mental illness?

Do you actually believe the shit you type ?

Only when pissed...

Beats being tortured to death.

Beats being tortured to death.
Not if you're into it..So, according to the logic of the OP all occupational armies are mentally ill..

Only when pissed...
I struggle to see how people can make political capital out of the death of two teenagers.
I know that the irish bitch is a sub human monster and it looks like she has "friends".

Only when pissed...
I struggle to see how people can make political capital out of the death of two teenagers.
I know that the irish bitch is a sub human monster and it looks like she has "friends".
They are revealing their social Darwinism...

Only when pissed...
I keep expecting to read that the earth is flat and that liberals have twisted and lied about it.

Only when pissed...
I keep expecting to read that the earth is flat and that liberals have twisted and lied about it.
I keep expecting to read that career politicians are decent human beings...
Lol

Only when pissed...
It is flat, when looking at it from a two dimensional position....

Only when pissed...
I keep expecting to read that career politicians are decent human beings...
Lol
There is an old saying, the last refuge for a scoundrel is politics...

Forum List

Back