Mental Illness leads to murder

Only when pissed...
I struggle to see how people can make political capital out of the death of two teenagers.
I know that the irish bitch is a sub human monster and it looks like she has "friends".
They are revealing their social Darwinism...
I keep expecting to read that the earth is flat and that liberals have twisted and lied about it.
I keep expecting to read that career politicians are decent human beings...
Lol
There is an old saying, the last refuge for a scoundrel is politics...
Amen. Brother...

I struggle to see how people can make political capital out of the death of two teenagers.
I know that the irish bitch is a sub human monster and it looks like she has "friends".
They are revealing their social Darwinism...
I keep expecting to read that the earth is flat and that liberals have twisted and lied about it.
I keep expecting to read that career politicians are decent human beings...
Lol
There is an old saying, the last refuge for a scoundrel is politics...
Amen. Brother...
They did try to change the law to keep criminals out of office, so now you see pardons and a lack of prosecution against powerful individuals..Like when a truckload of cocaine was found in a traffic stop during Bill Clinton's run for the White House..The truck disappeared along with the cocaine..No one was prosecuted..There are laws that must be enforced on the common folk and a different set of laws for the rich and powerful..

Arizona Girls, 15, Killed in Suspected Murder-Suicide Were 'Very Close' and Appeared to be Dating: Police

I knew it soon as I saw who was involved and there was no active shooter I said it was 2 lesbians aka mentally ill folks....I was right AGAIN!
Yeah, that never happens with mentally healthy heterosexual couples..
Mentally healthy people don't normally commit suicide. These girls were lesbians meaning they had an underlying mental illness.

The only mentally ill example you've demonstrated is your own mental illness .

Forum List

Back