Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

Please lock these people up:

no such thing as "womens rights" these days

you fucking libtards have thrown away gender remember

--LOL

Love how much the trumpanzees are intimidated by this march. I bet they all went to "American Spring"......:lol:

stop your projecting ya retard

The intellectual reply of trumpanzees. Awesomeness.

It's a better response than anything you have posted Troll Boi, as usual all you have done is post your low IQ Troll comments as you have Trolled the entire thread. You need a new script writer your Trumpanzee thing is getting a bit old now, change the record already.

she is nothing more then a troll no need to respond to the phony

I promise you that it would be seen as mentally ill if men marched holding signs of their dicks and screamed that the future is male.

We'd be called sexist pigs and the media would go fucking insane with that message.

^^^^ What Matthew said.

These ugly, angry, demented and hateful Leftist women give normal women a bad name and that is why we reject their vulgar and disgusting and bigoted Agenda.

Whenever Lysis posts, why do I picture a senior woman sitting at her laptop with a pussy hat on her head while fondling her vagina suit?
46073e27f39ffc0bf41e2a7ae87f9b60--funny-halloween-costumes-halloween-ideas.jpg

Whenever Lysis posts, why do I picture a senior woman sitting at her laptop with a pussy hat on her head while fondling her vagina suit?
46073e27f39ffc0bf41e2a7ae87f9b60--funny-halloween-costumes-halloween-ideas.jpg

^^^^ More vulgarity, actually it's a good thing the Radical Militant Feminists do not breed they have defective DNA which no society wants to be reproduced, it's going to reach the point that the only way to shut these insane maniacs up is to round them all up and put them in Special Camps where they will be dealt with so they can never infest normal society ever again.

Why does it bother you that they marched? For some very odd reason some are offended by it. In the end it helps the country. Why don't you want that?

Yes it does. They go out and perform their right to protest and nothing comes of it. The country wins. The election won't be changed and protesting is good for a nation....voices can be expressed. I like to see protests.....it's healthy. Protesting ends the nation folds.

PP is not a "racket" except in the sick minds of cultheads, fool. It's always been a nonprofit.
I didn't know about the network. It means that women will not be denied an abortion just because they can't pay. Great!
Condoms also prevent the spread of STDs, but I guess that you didn't know that. I am not dishonest, just not up to date.

Now if we Americans can just get a proper system of fact-based sex education together, we'll have a clear shot at eliminating unwanted pregnancies. Of course, our federal government has already wasted $2 billion of our tax money on moronic "abstinence education," telling kids that they are like well-chewed gum on the floor if they have sex and insulting and frightening them every which way.

The Looming Threat to Sex Education: A Resurgence of Federal Funding for Abstinence-Only Programs?

Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids. Anyone who ever told a kid that she was like discarded gum would need a dentist very soon if I overheard it.

I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined.

"Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids."

But you have no problem with children being told about Anal Sex, buttfucking directed at children is okay yes? Of course it is. What about telling children that a boy can also have a period and a vagina, that's okay also yes? Of course it is.

"I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined."

STFU you deranged fanatical Leftist Maniac Moonbat, NOBODY is against birth control, NOBODY hates sex, we just do not think that it's a good idea for people under the age of 16 to be having sex and getting pregnant and having abortions, we know that Leftist Maniac Moonbats like you support that type of thing though which is why you need your heads examined....oh wait hold on I forgot here's what an X-Ray of the Leftist Maniac Moonbat skull shows:

645c066c6b22c36be0b49236f1bd759f--liberal-logic-mens-fashion.jpg

you are a totally deranged asshole if you think that anyone supports teenagers have sex, getting pregnant, and having abortions. This is why we need practical, fact-based education to prevent these things. And if teenagers have sex, considering that they are at a stage when their hormones are raging, we should focus on teaching them how to prevent pregnancy and the spread of STDs.
You're just a nutty culthead.
I thought they already teach sex education in public schools?

Not all by a long shot. Some of these fundies got federal funding to supposedly provide "sex education," but it consists entirely of "abstinence" crap and does not give the kids any useful information about their bodies and their sexuality.

I would recommend that parents give their girls a copy of "Our Bodies, Ourselves," originated and maintained over decades by the Boston Women's Health Collective. It is a complete "owner's manual" for people in female bodies. No involvement or interference by any patriarchal/misogynist religion/cult at all. It provides factual information that assists girls and women in making good decisions about their lives. I would hope that some equally diligent organization has prepared a similar book for people in male bodies.

"and does not give the kids any useful information about their bodies and their sexuality."

Which to Leftist Maniacs would be to psychologically abuse and fuck up the children by telling them that boys can also have a period and a vagina and girls can also have a penis and that there is no such thing as biological male and biological female because Gender is not biological it is a state of mind and that there are 56 different Genders and pushing the below crap into their minds:

1600-genderbread-person.jpg

8053541_orig.png

5b2cb855744abe506ae4c85bb9cbbe8a.png

Facebook-sexual-identity-chart.jpg
Errrr, does that mean Lucy that I have 56 Genders depending on my mood......Now that is a bit weird...If I wasn't such a strong man,and mentally strong,you'd have me checking out "the wife's best friend all the time" just to see if I was morphing into a Gender Nonconforming,Transmasculine,Transsexual Person. Errrrrrr I think I may be turning...LOL...st

Last edited:
late to the Parade...but yes those poor low IQ women.....those losers....those communists scum of women....

they should all be interned.

what pieces of crap they are.

We hate the sex trade, not sex. Baby killers like to conflate those things. They maintain prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights. In this way they convince women to degrade themselves and kill tgeir babies...in order to make miney for the men who exploit and harm them.

What absolute nonsense. The vast majority of people, male and female, are not involved in prostitution, human trafficking, or incest. This nonsense that our entire nation is composed of whores or the sexually exploited has got to come from the right-wing cults. Most people are in relationships. Women do not "degrade" themselves.
Another instance of cognitive dysfunctionality of the left. I never said our entire nation is composed of whores. That comes straight from your brain...not mine. Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.

Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.
Seriously stupid statement. I never said that at all. You are the one who calls people "baby killers" and rambles on about people maintaining that "prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights." Of course, people who undergo abortions are experiencing problems of one sort or another. That goes without saying. You are the one who keeps refusing to acknowledge that many of these people are in normal, consensual relationships, not the sex trade, and have sex within those relationships. Many are even married.
Your ranting about women degrading themselves is just idiotic. Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion.

"Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion."

That depends who they are having sex with, if they are having sex with some man they met five minutes ago and/or a man who treats them like shit and abuses them well then yes they are degrading themselves and have no self respect.

How is having an abortion as a mean of contraception NOT degrading, considering the baby is being killed because it's inconvenient to the womans lifestyle.

Getting an abortion is degrading. It negates the value of women through the ideology that it is acceptable for women to risk their lives in order to protect their figure, to protect their income, to protect their abuser, to protect their pimp... and it denies that their children have any value at all. Additionally, it maintains that women don't deserve having clinics that are held to at least the standard that dental clinics are held to..and that the butchers who are crawling around in their wombs need not be qualified to actually provide them medical care in a real hospital. After all, it's just a woman and her twat...no need to provide any oversight in the abbatoirs where mentally ill men and women climb into their vaginas with sharp instruments.

Your assertions do not hold water. Abortion does not risk the woman's life. In Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt:

Transcript: Oral arguments in Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt

the state of Texas argued that clinics in which abortions were performed warranted extreme safety precautions that it did not require of other medical facilities in which other procedures are performed. The Texas solicitor general got caught short when confronted with the fact that the state did not require the same safeguards for facilities in which colonoscopies are performed, even though the risk from these procedures is recognized by the medical community as greater. He got caught short again when he recommended, when asked about women who could not easily get to "approved" clinics, that they go to New Mexico, which does not require the same "safeguards." He came to court unable to produce anything to back up the state's claims.

It's interesting that both the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as other organizations, have rejected the state's medical contentions. No one knows the source of these contentions.

Amicus Briefs in Support of Whole Woman’s Health

Some years ago, I had a D&C for reasons unrelated to pregnancy. It's an out-patient procedure, not some life-threatening, hold-your-breath procedure.

You remind me of a guy on another message board who asserted that there were all of these filthy horrible clinics where abortions were performed. I asked him what states these clinics were in and whether they had been reported to the proper authorities. I never got an answer. You would think that someone would have reported them. He could have answered me, since he was so sure. I concluded that he was full of shit.

Where you get the idea that making the decision to have an abortion involves protecting one's figure, one's income, one's abuser, or one's pimp is beyond me. Most are just normal people.

Yes it does. They go out and perform their right to protest and nothing comes of it. The country wins. The election won't be changed and protesting is good for a nation....voices can be expressed. I like to see protests.....it's healthy. Protesting ends the nation folds.
There is nothing healthy about these protests. They are mobs protesting law and democracy.

Why does it bother you that they marched? For some very odd reason some are offended by it. In the end it helps the country. Why don't you want that?

There seems to be a contingent here walowing in self-hate.

Who also don't seem to mind that bombs and rockets and bullets are all shaped like penises. Yet THIS is "offensive".

SMGDH

Because there is a nasty male whore in the White House plotting to enforce anti-woman policies against all American women. Weinstein has gotten, and continues to get his due. He already has been taken care of. We need not fight the last war.

Forum List

Back