Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

But I thought that liberals don't believe in biological gender? I thought "gender" to them was something that was "optional", and something you could change from day to day?

So why were they marching for "woman's" rights? Isn't that hypocritical of them?
They are the most disrespectful to women. They think ANYONE can be one with a little surgery and hormones

Feminism is the hatred of all things feminine

Bullshit. Feminism is the hatred of all things masculine, and the attempt masculate women.

DUPoWIxV4AAYpnV.jpg

No mental illness going on here. Not at all.

But I thought that liberals don't believe in biological gender? I thought "gender" to them was something that was "optional", and something you could change from day to day?

So why were they marching for "woman's" rights? Isn't that hypocritical of them?
They are the most disrespectful to women. They think ANYONE can be one with a little surgery and hormones

Bullshit. Feminism is the hatred of all things masculine, and the attempt masculate women.

Feminism means the push for equality between men and women. So you don't want to walk side-by-side with your (heterosexual) mate. Got it.
One of the greatest things that I ever saw in the annals of heterosexuality was an Animal Planet show filmed in the American desert by the late Australian naturalist Steve Irwin and his wife, Terry. He reached in between rocks and took out a rattlesnake, and reached back to hand it off to his wife. Of course, she scooped it up. Feminism means legal and social equality and that we folks have each other's backs through thick and thin. No betrayers allowed.

These yeast-infected garbage of the female gender love to scream and yell about sexism, but by wearing a pussy hat, they're announcing to society: "I'm a walking c*nt."
These women have been known to scrape out the yeast from their infections and cook with it.

Lol. So ridiculous! But True!
Conclusion: these are ridiculous specimens of human beings.

No, on this one thing you are wrong my friend. It is self loathing which caused feminists to

Feminism means the push for equality between men and women. So you don't want to walk side-by-side with your (heterosexual) mate. Got it.
One of the greatest things that I ever saw in the annals of heterosexuality was an Animal Planet show filmed in the American desert by the late Australian naturalist Steve Irwin and his wife, Terry. He reached in between rocks and took out a rattlesnake, and reached back to hand it off to his wife. Of course, she scooped it up. Feminism means legal and social equality and that we folks have each other's backs through thick and thin. No betrayers allowed.

Good God TV has rotted your brain.

I claim bullshit. Women got the same rights men have on August 18, 1920 when they passed the 19th Amendment of the United States Constitution. You can no longer play the "victim", as you have the same rights any other American citizen has.

No, on this one thing you are wrong my friend. It is self loathing which caused feminists to

That's a large part of it. A small handful of self-hating and man-hating sexually dysfunctional lesbians have somehow convinced a segment of this country that they're not being treated fairly. That message was picked up and amplified by the left-wing progressive movement and the media.

No, on this one thing you are wrong my friend. It is self loathing which caused feminists to...

That's a large part of it. A small handful of self-hating and man-hating sexually dysfunctional lesbians have somehow convinced a segment of this country that they're not being treated fairly. That message was picked up and amplified by the left-wing progressive movement and the media

That's a large part of it. A small handful of self-hating and man-hating sexually dysfunctional lesbians have somehow convinced a segment of this country that they're not being treated fairly. That message was picked up and amplified by the left-wing progressive movement and the media

My last three or four messages were garbled and some of the replies mixed together. I don’t know why.
What I was trying to say is that a feminists self loathing leads to the man hating. If you doubt that watch their reaction to little girls playing with Barbie dolls.
Somehow they have come to embrace not the idea of the beauty and the gifts of women, but instead the idea that masculinity is the better standard and locking women out of masculinity is unfair.
And that is where their resentment comes from. They consider femininity second class and demand to be accepted as masculine. Men achieve it naturally. Not fair!
It has led to nothing but an epidemic of destroyed, broken, Prozac popping women who fail at the most basic of human endeavors...forming stable families.
When free abortions are ranked higher than a supportive spouse in a supportive family environment you get the kind of lunacy you see today.
Thank God for cats huh?

Where do you guys get your bizarre pseudo-psychological theories? There has been no "epidemic" of "destroyed" women. Who is pumping out this stuff?

"Feminism is the hatred of all things masculine, and the attempt masculate women."

Radical Militant Feminism is the hatred of all things masculine and feminine as being the norm, so they hate men and they hate feminine women and they prefer that men are diminished in society and taking that role in society is the masculine woman. You only have to look at these Radical Militant Feminists there is nothing feminine about them, they all look pretty masculine to the point that some look Transgender.

"Good God TV has rotted your brain."

Well it's that or it's the Meth and Crack that has rotted her brain.

DUPoWIxV4AAYpnV.jpg

No mental illness going on here. Not at all.

DUPoWIxV4AAYpnV.jpg

^^^^ WTF am I looking at here?! This illustrates the Transgender thing I refer to in my previous comment, facially it looks male, it has no boobies, so it could be a man, there is nothing feminine about it also it needs to clean its teeth they are yellow, another thing about Radical Militant Feminists is they do not give a crap about personal hygiene. To the left of this thing look at that fat ugly bitch with the spectacles and wearing the lime green whatever, again looks like a man, they all look like men.

^^^^ :uhoh3:

No, on this one thing you are wrong my friend. It is self loathing which caused feminists to...

Normal society just ignores them, I mean we are discussing them here at this forum but in RL I do not think that normal people sit around and give them a lot of thought it's more like who cares what these maniacs are screeching about, most people just laugh at them.

Where do you guys get your bizarre pseudo-psychological theories? There has been no "epidemic" of "destroyed" women. Who is pumping out this stuff?

"Where do you guys get your bizarre pseudo-psychological theories?"

We have no bizarre pseudo-psychological theories, that would be you who has those, see below that I highlight.

upload_2018-1-25_15-6-3.png

I can't seem to find any nice girls who are brave enough to make appointments for full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work, simply because I am a guy and she is a girl.

"Good God TV has rotted your brain."

Well it's that or it's the Meth and Crack that has rotted her brain.

Never touch the stuff. Reason and logic do not rot your brain. Neither does watching a show about animals that featured a wonderful heterosexual pairing between mutually cooperative, supportive, affectionate, loyal people who demonstrated the best in love and marriage.

steve terri irwin - Google Search:

steve terri irwin - Google Search:

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

You people are so negative about heterosexuality! Sniping, denigrating, stereotyping, backbiting. Yet you hate LGBTs, too. I'd like to see more positive heterosexuals, not simply (and limply) trying to prove that they are heterosexual by hating LGBTs. This should not define us.

Forum List

Back