Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

Getting an abortion is degrading. It negates the value of women through the ideology that it is acceptable for women to risk their lives in order to protect their figure, to protect their income, to protect their abuser, to protect their pimp... and it denies that their children have any value at all. Additionally, it maintains that women don't deserve having clinics that are held to at least the standard that dental clinics are held to..and that the butchers who are crawling around in their wombs need not be qualified to actually provide them medical care in a real hospital. After all, it's just a woman and her twat...no need to provide any oversight in the abbatoirs where mentally ill men and women climb into their vaginas with sharp instruments.

Your assertions do not hold water. Abortion does not risk the woman's life. In Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt:

Transcript: Oral arguments in Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt

the state of Texas argued that clinics in which abortions were performed warranted extreme safety precautions that it did not require of other medical facilities in which other procedures are performed. The Texas solicitor general got caught short when confronted with the fact that the state did not require the same safeguards for facilities in which colonoscopies are performed, even though the risk from these procedures is recognized by the medical community as greater. He got caught short again when he recommended, when asked about women who could not easily get to "approved" clinics, that they go to New Mexico, which does not require the same "safeguards." He came to court unable to produce anything to back up the state's claims.

It's interesting that both the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as other organizations, have rejected the state's medical contentions. No one knows the source of these contentions.

Amicus Briefs in Support of Whole Woman’s Health

Some years ago, I had a D&C for reasons unrelated to pregnancy. It's an out-patient procedure, not some life-threatening, hold-your-breath procedure.

You remind me of a guy on another message board who asserted that there were all of these filthy horrible clinics where abortions were performed. I asked him what states these clinics were in and whether they had been reported to the proper authorities. I never got an answer. You would think that someone would have reported them. He could have answered me, since he was so sure. I concluded that he was full of shit.

Where you get the idea that making the decision to have an abortion involves protecting one's figure, one's income, one's abuser, or one's pimp is beyond me. Most are just normal people.
When I see a long post and the first sentence is a blatant and ridiculous lie, I don't read the rest. It's a waste. Im not interested in reading lies.

Point to a lie. There is nothing in what I wrote that is not true. This really happened in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. You just haven't got anything to refute my post, or you are too chicken-with-her-head-in-the-sand to do so.
I did. The first sentence that said abortion isn't dangerous is a lie. Abortion is an elective invasive procedure that risks women's lives. To deny it is a lie.

You mean that I risked my life when I had a D&C? You are free to have your delusions. I prefer to believe the

Yup you sure did.

They are the most disrespectful to women. They think ANYONE can be one with a little surgery and hormones

Feminism is the hatred of all things feminine

Bullshit. Feminism is the hatred of all things masculine, and the attempt masculate women.

No, on this one thing you are wrong my friend. It is self loathing which caused feminists to

Bullshit. Feminism is the hatred of all things masculine, and the attempt masculate women.

Feminism means the push for equality between men and women. So you don't want to walk side-by-side with your (heterosexual) mate. Got it.
One of the greatest things that I ever saw in the annals of heterosexuality was an Animal Planet show filmed in the American desert by the late Australian naturalist Steve Irwin and his wife, Terry. He reached in between rocks and took out a rattlesnake, and reached back to hand it off to his wife. Of course, she scooped it up. Feminism means legal and social equality and that we folks have each other's backs through thick and thin. No betrayers allowed.

Good God TV has rotted your brain.

"Good God TV has rotted your brain."

Well it's that or it's the Meth and Crack that has rotted her brain.

Never touch the stuff. Reason and logic do not rot your brain. Neither does watching a show about animals that featured a wonderful heterosexual pairing between mutually cooperative, supportive, affectionate, loyal people who demonstrated the best in love and marriage.

steve terri irwin - Google Search:

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

You people are so negative about heterosexuality! Sniping, denigrating, stereotyping, backbiting. Yet you hate LGBTs, too. I'd like to see more positive heterosexuals, not simply (and limply) trying to prove that they are heterosexual by hating LGBTs. This should not define us.

"Reason and logic do not rot your brain."

There is no reason or logic in anything you have commented, it's all a combination of Emotional Mumbo Jumbo mixed with psychobabble.

"I'd like to see more positive heterosexuals, not simply (and limply) trying to prove that they are heterosexual"

I am married to a man, I have given birth to four children, I have nothing to prove therefore, these things illustrate I am Heterosexual.

Please lock these people up:

Please lock up American Citizens taking advantage of their first amendment rights? Good job...for a Putin bot.

Try to at least act like an American citizen. lmao

Please lock up mentally ill people who are out of touch with reality and pose a threat to the rest of us. They are a drain on our resources and their anti social nonsense damages the fabric of society. Lock them up. Clear the streets.

No, on this one thing you are wrong my friend. It is self loathing which caused feminists to

Feminism means the push for equality between men and women. So you don't want to walk side-by-side with your (heterosexual) mate. Got it.
One of the greatest things that I ever saw in the annals of heterosexuality was an Animal Planet show filmed in the American desert by the late Australian naturalist Steve Irwin and his wife, Terry. He reached in between rocks and took out a rattlesnake, and reached back to hand it off to his wife. Of course, she scooped it up. Feminism means legal and social equality and that we folks have each other's backs through thick and thin. No betrayers allowed.

Never touch the stuff. Reason and logic do not rot your brain. Neither does watching a show about animals that featured a wonderful heterosexual pairing between mutually cooperative, supportive, affectionate, loyal people who demonstrated the best in love and marriage.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

You people are so negative about heterosexuality! Sniping, denigrating, stereotyping, backbiting. Yet you hate LGBTs, too. I'd like to see more positive heterosexuals, not simply (and limply) trying to prove that they are heterosexual by hating LGBTs. This should not define us.

There is no reason or logic in anything you have commented, it's all a combination of Emotional Mumbo Jumbo mixed with psychobabble.

"I'd like to see more positive heterosexuals, not simply (and limply) trying to prove that they are heterosexual"

I am married to a man, I have given birth to four children, I have nothing to prove therefore, these things illustrate I am Heterosexual.
Thank you for not being a degenerate lunatic.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

Thank you also for not being a degenerate lunatic.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

You have only proven that you can function, biologically, as a heterosexual. I'm talking about the quality of relationships between heterosexuals. Anyone can get married and have kids while the marriage is based on some husband considering himself superior to his "submissive," "inferior" wife. Happens all the time, particularly in the shit cults. This is where heterosexuality descends into the toilet.

If you two can each hold up one end of a python, as an extreme example, you know you've got it going on. When two elderly-appearing folks in sturdy shoes can come by bus here to DC to march against Nixon, each holding up one end of a banner that read "Maine wants no king!," as I saw as a kid, you just knew that they had it going on.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

You apparently do not understand anything of relevance. Believe what you want to believe and be happy in your delusions.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

You have only proven that you can function, biologically, as a heterosexual. I'm talking about the quality of relationships between heterosexuals. Anyone can get married and have kids while the marriage is based on some husband considering himself superior to his "submissive," "inferior" wife. Happens all the time, particularly in the shit cults. This is where heterosexuality descends into the toilet.

If you two can each hold up one end of a python, as an extreme example, you know you've got it going on. When two elderly-appearing folks in sturdy shoes can come by bus here to DC to march against Nixon, each holding up one end of a banner that read "Maine wants no king!," as I saw as a kid, you just knew that they had it going on.

"If you two can each hold up one end of a python, as an extreme example, you know you've got it going on."

This illustrates Heterosexuality? :omg:

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

"If you two can each hold up one end of a python, as an extreme example, you know you've got it going on."

The bond between men and women when they're doing it right; their relationship that is, not just their ability to have physical sex. Anyone can do that. I would bet (I cannot tell you for sure, of course) that Steve was right there in the labor/delivery room holding her hand each time that Terry gave birth to their child. I don't think that he was some boob off on the golf course at the time, being told that he had a son or daughter between holes, or off screwing some other woman, "preaching" some bibble nonsense, or drinking in a bar.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

The bond between men and women when they're doing it right; their relationship that is, not just their ability to have physical sex. Anyone can do that. I would bet (I cannot tell you for sure, of course) that Steve was right there in the labor/delivery room holding her hand each time that Terry gave birth to their child. I don't think that he was some boob off on the golf course at the time, being told that he had a son or daughter between holes, or off screwing some other woman, "preaching" some bibble nonsense, or drinking in a bar.

Mr. Lucy has been there for all four kidlets birth, he has also taken at least ten months off his job for each baby, he also does not screw around with other women. Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist perhaps I should get him to read some of your comments and tell me what state he thinks someones mental health is in that makes such bizarro and nutty comments that you have posted in this thread about a topic you obviously know NOTHING about.

You are a fucking maniac, your idiotic and barely coherent posts illustrate you know ZERO about Heterosexual relationships or even know anything about women and men, your stupid comments about Heterosexual relationships say that you should just stick to munching on that carpet or whatever and screaming about how Heterosexuals and especially men are keeping Radical Militant Feminists lesbos like you repressed or whatever.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

Mr. Lucy has been there for all four kidlets birth, he has also taken at least ten months off his job for each baby, he also does not screw around with other women. Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist perhaps I should get him to read some of your comments and tell me what state he thinks someones mental health is in that makes such bizarro and nutty comments that you have posted in this thread about a topic you obviously know NOTHING about.

You are a fucking maniac, your idiotic and barely coherent posts illustrate you know ZERO about Heterosexual relationships or even know anything about women and men, your stupid comments about Heterosexual relationships say that you should just stick to munching on that carpet or whatever and screaming about how Heterosexuals and especially men are keeping Radical Militant Feminists lesbos like you repressed or whatever.

Well, good. You and your mister have a successful, mutually supportive relationship. I am heterosexual who believes in positive relationships. What I am protesting is the amount of negativity in heterosexual relationships. The "preachers" in the shit cults that tell women to "submit" to their husbands, sex on demand, submit to rape, stay home, bring me my supper, don't run for public office, and the rest of this crap that these mentally diseased people are trying to lay on the sexes. Take a look around the comments on USMB that contain denigrating comments about women, particularly those who seek legal and social equality, asserting that women should "know" some sort of "place" in society, and referring to women's genitalia in the rankest and most objectifying of terms. the guys who do this are trying to kill off heterosexuality.

Please lock up American Citizens taking advantage of their first amendment rights? Good job...for a Putin bot.

Please lock up mentally ill people who are out of touch with reality and pose a threat to the rest of us. They are a drain on our resources and their anti social nonsense damages the fabric of society. Lock them up. Clear the streets.

ZOMG THREE hundred posts of butthurt now about this here people's protest? Tsk tsk. Fascism is a one-trick pony: "lock them up". Exactly where this goof-ass thread started and still mired in the same hole.

This here march have been seriously effective, mustn't it.

Public protests, the expression of healthy democracy (which is why the fascisti hate it) are always breeding grounds for creativity. My favourite sign of the moment:

WMOW-protest-signs-this-machine-credit-susan.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Ten points to the first poster who knows the reference. I bet Oosie does.

Honourable mention:

53-of-the-most-eye-catching-protest-signs-we-saw-at-the-womens-march-on-washington.jpg

(Shoulda said "Grab America Back Again")

IMG_4291-2-1000.jpg

23206638fimg_6812-jpg-square.jpeg

:lmao:
Now back to the OP for more toe-tappin' tunes from Fascist 101 like...

"Lock....beep... them....beep... up!"
"Where's... beep.... James Fields..... beep... when you need him?"
"Burn them... beep... at the ... beep.... stake!"

--- Back to you KG.

Last edited:

ZOMG THREE hundred posts of butthurt now about this here people's protest? Tsk tsk. Fascism is a one-trick pony: "lock them up". Exactly where this goof-ass thread started and still mired in the same hole.

Public protests, the expression of healthy democracy (which is why the fascisti hate it) are always breeding grounds for creativity. My favourite sign of the moment:

Honourable mention:

53-of-the-most-eye-catching-protest-signs-we-saw-at-the-womens-march-on-washington.jpg

IMG_4291-2-1000.jpg

--- Back to you KG.

"Ten points to the first poster who knows the reference. I bet Oosie does."

Woody Guthrie who was a filthy Communist Agitator.

Woody Guthrie, 1941 he put on his guitar, here is the picture:

Woody_Guthrie_NYWTS-1140x1433.jpg

Also:

FfJHKJs.jpg

Honourable mention:

IMG_4291-2-1000.jpg

--- Back to you KG.

^^^^ Illustrating the mental illness, how does a uterus kill Fascists? Also as she is a Radical Militant Feminist she probably THANK GOD will not be reproducing, so her uterus is not relevant.

Well, good. You and your mister have a successful, mutually supportive relationship. I am heterosexual who believes in positive relationships. What I am protesting is the amount of negativity in heterosexual relationships. The "preachers" in the shit cults that tell women to "submit" to their husbands, sex on demand, submit to rape, stay home, bring me my supper, don't run for public office, and the rest of this crap that these mentally diseased people are trying to lay on the sexes. Take a look around the comments on USMB that contain denigrating comments about women, particularly those who seek legal and social equality, asserting that women should "know" some sort of "place" in society, and referring to women's genitalia in the rankest and most objectifying of terms. the guys who do this are trying to kill off heterosexuality.

"The "preachers" in the shit cults that tell women to "submit" to their husbands, sex on demand, submit to rape, stay home, bring me my supper, don't run for public office, and the rest of this crap that these mentally diseased people are trying to lay on the sexes."

They are a minority Crazy Fringe who do not represent Mainstream Men, just like the Radical Militant Feminists are a minority Crazy Fringe who do not represent Mainstream Women.

Honourable mention:

IMG_4291-2-1000.jpg

--- Back to you KG.

"Ten points to the first poster who knows the reference. I bet Oosie does."

Woody Guthrie who was a filthy Communist Agitator.

Woody Guthrie, 1941 he put on his guitar, here is the picture:

Woody_Guthrie_NYWTS-1140x1433.jpg

Also:

FfJHKJs.jpg

Heroic spokesman for the common man Woody Guthrie is correct for ten points! :eusa_dance:

--- which also invites this contemporary connection:

I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate
He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed that color line
Here at his Beach Haven family project

Beach Haven ain't my home!
No, I just can't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain,
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam,
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!

I'm calling out my welcome to you and your man both
Welcoming you here to Beach Haven
To love in any way you please and to have some kind of a decent place
To have your kids raised up in.

Beach Haven ain't my home!
No, I just can't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain,
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam,
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!​

---- Woody Guthrie, circa 1951, citing the discrimination policies of his landlord Fred Christ Trump, who would get sued decades later. Fred Christ of course built his entire real estate/construction career from government money beginning in the New Deal in the 1930s, and of course constantly skimmed off a parasitic portion for himself, a parasitism he passed on to his progeny.

Honourable mention:

IMG_4291-2-1000.jpg

--- Back to you KG.

^^^^ Illustrating the mental illness, how does a uterus kill Fascists?

Simple. It creates humans who resist them.

Technically both this sign, and Woody's and Pete's instruments should say, "kills fascism".

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

Please have Mr. Lucy review her commentary. Please.

Best mates!

RIP, Steve!

I dunno what that illustrates but I might pay money to see it.

Forum List

Back