Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

Free abortions aren't offered...pp is first and foremost a racket and rackets make money.

But funding for abortions is available. National Abortion Federation Hotline - National Network of Abortion Funds

Condoms are contraception. They are free at school and at offices. Other forms of birth control are available for free at county health departments and walk in clinics....and always have been. Your dishonesty is showing, Lies.

PP is not a "racket" except in the sick minds of cultheads, fool. It's always been a nonprofit.
I didn't know about the network. It means that women will not be denied an abortion just because they can't pay. Great!
Condoms also prevent the spread of STDs, but I guess that you didn't know that. I am not dishonest, just not up to date.

Now if we Americans can just get a proper system of fact-based sex education together, we'll have a clear shot at eliminating unwanted pregnancies. Of course, our federal government has already wasted $2 billion of our tax money on moronic "abstinence education," telling kids that they are like well-chewed gum on the floor if they have sex and insulting and frightening them every which way.

The Looming Threat to Sex Education: A Resurgence of Federal Funding for Abstinence-Only Programs?

Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids. Anyone who ever told a kid that she was like discarded gum would need a dentist very soon if I overheard it.

I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined.

"Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids."

But you have no problem with children being told about Anal Sex, buttfucking directed at children is okay yes? Of course it is. What about telling children that a boy can also have a period and a vagina, that's okay also yes? Of course it is.

"I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined."

STFU you deranged fanatical Leftist Maniac Moonbat, NOBODY is against birth control, NOBODY hates sex, we just do not think that it's a good idea for people under the age of 16 to be having sex and getting pregnant and having abortions, we know that Leftist Maniac Moonbats like you support that type of thing though which is why you need your heads examined....oh wait hold on I forgot here's what an X-Ray of the Leftist Maniac Moonbat skull shows:

645c066c6b22c36be0b49236f1bd759f--liberal-logic-mens-fashion.jpg

you are a totally deranged asshole if you think that anyone supports teenagers have sex, getting pregnant, and having abortions. This is why we need practical, fact-based education to prevent these things. And if teenagers have sex, considering that they are at a stage when their hormones are raging, we should focus on teaching them how to prevent pregnancy and the spread of STDs.
You're just a nutty culthead.
Abortion solves none of the problems you mention.

Yes. It does. After an abortion, the person is no longer pregnant.

"After an abortion, the person is no longer pregnant."

^^^^ People we have an actual Einstein here now :rolleyes-41:

Hey SassyIrishLass we have one of those Leftist Maniacs here that has an IQ of 260 or whatever :omg:

We hate the sex trade, not sex. Baby killers like to conflate those things. They maintain prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights. In this way they convince women to degrade themselves and kill tgeir babies...in order to make miney for the men who exploit and harm them.

What absolute nonsense. The vast majority of people, male and female, are not involved in prostitution, human trafficking, or incest. This nonsense that our entire nation is composed of whores or the sexually exploited has got to come from the right-wing cults. Most people are in relationships. Women do not "degrade" themselves.
Another instance of cognitive dysfunctionality of the left. I never said our entire nation is composed of whores. That comes straight from your brain...not mine. Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.

Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.
Seriously stupid statement. I never said that at all. You are the one who calls people "baby killers" and rambles on about people maintaining that "prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights." Of course, people who undergo abortions are experiencing problems of one sort or another. That goes without saying. You are the one who keeps refusing to acknowledge that many of these people are in normal, consensual relationships, not the sex trade, and have sex within those relationships. Many are even married.
Your ranting about women degrading themselves is just idiotic. Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion.

"Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion."

That depends who they are having sex with, if they are having sex with some man they met five minutes ago and/or a man who treats them like shit and abuses them well then yes they are degrading themselves and have no self respect.

How is having an abortion as a mean of contraception NOT degrading, considering the baby is being killed because it's inconvenient to the womans lifestyle.

Sure, Saint Lucy. Here you go again. Sex with someone they've known for five minutes and/or a man who treats them like shit. You sound like you have never had a heterosexual relationship and don't have a clue about heterosexual relationships. Ever hear of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? The terms "husband" and "wife"?

PP is not a "racket" except in the sick minds of cultheads, fool. It's always been a nonprofit.
I didn't know about the network. It means that women will not be denied an abortion just because they can't pay. Great!
Condoms also prevent the spread of STDs, but I guess that you didn't know that. I am not dishonest, just not up to date.

Now if we Americans can just get a proper system of fact-based sex education together, we'll have a clear shot at eliminating unwanted pregnancies. Of course, our federal government has already wasted $2 billion of our tax money on moronic "abstinence education," telling kids that they are like well-chewed gum on the floor if they have sex and insulting and frightening them every which way.

The Looming Threat to Sex Education: A Resurgence of Federal Funding for Abstinence-Only Programs?

Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids. Anyone who ever told a kid that she was like discarded gum would need a dentist very soon if I overheard it.

I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined.

But you have no problem with children being told about Anal Sex, buttfucking directed at children is okay yes? Of course it is. What about telling children that a boy can also have a period and a vagina, that's okay also yes? Of course it is.

"I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined."

STFU you deranged fanatical Leftist Maniac Moonbat, NOBODY is against birth control, NOBODY hates sex, we just do not think that it's a good idea for people under the age of 16 to be having sex and getting pregnant and having abortions, we know that Leftist Maniac Moonbats like you support that type of thing though which is why you need your heads examined....oh wait hold on I forgot here's what an X-Ray of the Leftist Maniac Moonbat skull shows:

you are a totally deranged asshole if you think that anyone supports teenagers have sex, getting pregnant, and having abortions. This is why we need practical, fact-based education to prevent these things. And if teenagers have sex, considering that they are at a stage when their hormones are raging, we should focus on teaching them how to prevent pregnancy and the spread of STDs.

Hey SassyIrishLass we have one of those Leftist Maniacs here that has an IQ of 260 or whatever :omg:

I was merely responding to Aba Incieni's rather ridiculous comment. He doesn't think well and he has a thing against women, Saint Lucy. Sorry to have bothered you, Your Holy Virginess.

I was merely responding to Aba Incieni's rather ridiculous comment. He doesn't think well and he has a thing against women, Saint Lucy. Sorry to have bothered you, Your Holy Virginess.

Yeah. This is the level of stupidity we are dealing with.

Lock them up. They obviously don't have what it takes to get by.

We hate the sex trade, not sex. Baby killers like to conflate those things. They maintain prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights. In this way they convince women to degrade themselves and kill tgeir babies...in order to make miney for the men who exploit and harm them.

What absolute nonsense. The vast majority of people, male and female, are not involved in prostitution, human trafficking, or incest. This nonsense that our entire nation is composed of whores or the sexually exploited has got to come from the right-wing cults. Most people are in relationships. Women do not "degrade" themselves.
Another instance of cognitive dysfunctionality of the left. I never said our entire nation is composed of whores. That comes straight from your brain...not mine. Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.

Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.
Seriously stupid statement. I never said that at all. You are the one who calls people "baby killers" and rambles on about people maintaining that "prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights." Of course, people who undergo abortions are experiencing problems of one sort or another. That goes without saying. You are the one who keeps refusing to acknowledge that many of these people are in normal, consensual relationships, not the sex trade, and have sex within those relationships. Many are even married.
Your ranting about women degrading themselves is just idiotic. Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion.

That depends who they are having sex with, if they are having sex with some man they met five minutes ago and/or a man who treats them like shit and abuses them well then yes they are degrading themselves and have no self respect.

How is having an abortion as a mean of contraception NOT degrading, considering the baby is being killed because it's inconvenient to the womans lifestyle.

Sure, Saint Lucy. Here you go again. Sex with someone they've known for five minutes and/or a man who treats them like shit. You sound like you have never had a heterosexual relationship and don't have a clue about heterosexual relationships. Ever hear of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? The terms "husband" and "wife"?

"You sound like you have never had a heterosexual relationship and don't have a clue about heterosexual relationships."

I am Heterosexual and I'm married to a man, WTF are you babbling about, you illustrate each post that you have the IQ of a paper cup. Tell me do you know which bathroom to use or are you confused?

"Ever hear of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? The terms "husband" and "wife"?"

What a moron you are, you must be one of those DU morons. Hello? Anyone home? Thought not. Mr. Lucy was my boyfriend before we got married.

"You sound like you have never had a heterosexual relationship and don't have a clue about heterosexual relationships."

I am Heterosexual and I'm married to a man, WTF are you babbling about, you illustrate each post that you have the IQ of a paper cup. Tell me do you know which bathroom to use or are you confused?

"Ever hear of "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? The terms "husband" and "wife"?"

What a moron you are, you must be one of those DU morons. Hello? Anyone home? Thought not. Mr. Lucy was my boyfriend before we got married.
You see the level they operate on at their "let's mob against prosperity and democracy" riots.

What about the below level of stupidity also, it's difficult to keep track of all the stupidity, they are reaching levels of stupidity that I did not know was even possible even from Leftist Maniacs:

upload_2018-1-23_18-52-58.png

Never said I was a Saint, that is just more of your idiotic babbling.

What about the below level of stupidity also, it's difficult to keep track of all the stupidity, they are reaching levels of stupidity that I did not know was even possible even from Leftist Maniacs:

View attachment 173099

It sure is killing a human being. No pride in that? According to you, no degradation, either.

The Pro-Abortion Crowd are twisted and perverted ghouls, how can anyone who's mind isn't diseased think that killing the most innocent of innocent as it slumbers in the womb is NOT killing and NOT degrading?
Come on Lucy....we live in 2018 not 1957,women have given their lives for Women's Freedom.... of Mind and Body...you need to grow up...the Non Repression and your Freedom today is because of these brave women who Stood Up and those that are Still Standing........You as a Woman should support them...do you really want to go back to Knitting Needles inserted through the Vagina and into the Womb to dig out pieces of foetus .....Stop being so ridiculous, you I can clearly see are Not that Type of person at all........anyway most people enjoy sex,it is churlish of you to be so negative,I will agree to a certain degree Lucy that some women and MEN could be a little more responsible in the heat of the moment,as it were.

Also Lucy,It is Sad to bring so many unwanted children into this world for obvious reasons...you like I may live a good life,,,but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky...steven (a self made man)

"You as a Woman should support them"

No I as a woman 100% reject them, I think most normal women do 100% reject them, they are full of anger and hate and many seem by their behaviour to have some type of mental illness.

As a woman I am a Feminist but the type of Feminist that thinks that men and women should mutually respect each other and realise that we both have many things to offer that doesn't just include penis and vagina things and that I am not afraid of men and that I do not hate men or see men as some type of threat to me or that every man is a potential rapist. Mr. Lucy is a Feminist we share 50-50 taking care of our children, he has been up in the middle of the night with babies etc.

"but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky"

I have empathy for women who have been the victims of rape and incest and I 100% support in those cases their right to have an abortion, also the same with where the life of the mother is concerned.

Kid A was not planned and he was before we got married and I was still at University doing the last year of my degree, did I have him aborted? No. Too many women though in that situation would have had an abortion because having the baby would be inconvenient and be in the way, that is Killing for Convenience aka using abortion as a means of contraception. I have no empathy for those women they deserve nothing more than total contempt for killing their own flesh and blood as it slumbers in the womb.
Lucy you make many points but ...Firstly you are a smart woman but even you did not take contraception,(Please don't tell me the Wet-Check burst) which is a little hypocritical of you, considering....you had a supportive Homme(most Guys RUN,leaving the Femme to sort out the problem....you would have had a supportive family too methinks.I admire you for having your Baby(by the way I can't stand the American term "KID" a baby goat is a kid....try child,kinder or my chidren were called Pickney the Jamaican, affectionate term for a child,,as in Pickney girl,just sayin).

In a complex situation you are far too critical moreover I am sure friends at Uni had abortions,that should not or ever diminish them as a woman or friend at all...an abortion can leave so many women with a lifetime of guilt..What If ???

No you are far to dismissive and dogmatic in your opinion dare I say it...well I have with no insult to you personally Lucy...st

"(Please don't tell me the Wet-Check burst)"

Well yes it did if you mean what I think you mean. There is nothing hypocritical about any of my comments, what would be hypocritical is if I had an abortion and then went on rants about how women should not be having abortions, that would be Hypocrisy 101.
Look I like you Lucy but I tend to agree with what I said...so I am calling a Truce with you because you are not even flexible in this discussion...it's your way or no way.....fair enough.

A Wet-Check in Australia is a Rubber/Durex I think in the US or a Johnny/Durex in the UK....as you can see we Aussies have a bit more class in naming our Contraceptive devices......well I was half joking when I mentioned "The Burst" actually Lucy......but then as I always say...If you want Worlds Best Product>>>>>>>>>Only Buy Australian....LOL..steven

I have a joke from my pubescent years for you and the folks here....Guy goes into a Pharmacy/Chemists/Drug Store and asks the female

Last edited:
Guy goes into a Chemists/Drug Store and Asks the Female Assistant for 99 Wet-Checks,
She replies "Fuck Me"!!!!!!!
Go on then....Make it 100

The Pro-Abortion Crowd are twisted and perverted ghouls, how can anyone who's mind isn't diseased think that killing the most innocent of innocent as it slumbers in the womb is NOT killing and NOT degrading?
Come on Lucy....we live in 2018 not 1957,women have given their lives for Women's Freedom.... of Mind and Body...you need to grow up...the Non Repression and your Freedom today is because of these brave women who Stood Up and those that are Still Standing........You as a Woman should support them...do you really want to go back to Knitting Needles inserted through the Vagina and into the Womb to dig out pieces of foetus .....Stop being so ridiculous, you I can clearly see are Not that Type of person at all........anyway most people enjoy sex,it is churlish of you to be so negative,I will agree to a certain degree Lucy that some women and MEN could be a little more responsible in the heat of the moment,as it were.

Also Lucy,It is Sad to bring so many unwanted children into this world for obvious reasons...you like I may live a good life,,,but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky...steven (a self made man)

No I as a woman 100% reject them, I think most normal women do 100% reject them, they are full of anger and hate and many seem by their behaviour to have some type of mental illness.

As a woman I am a Feminist but the type of Feminist that thinks that men and women should mutually respect each other and realise that we both have many things to offer that doesn't just include penis and vagina things and that I am not afraid of men and that I do not hate men or see men as some type of threat to me or that every man is a potential rapist. Mr. Lucy is a Feminist we share 50-50 taking care of our children, he has been up in the middle of the night with babies etc.

"but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky"

I have empathy for women who have been the victims of rape and incest and I 100% support in those cases their right to have an abortion, also the same with where the life of the mother is concerned.

Kid A was not planned and he was before we got married and I was still at University doing the last year of my degree, did I have him aborted? No. Too many women though in that situation would have had an abortion because having the baby would be inconvenient and be in the way, that is Killing for Convenience aka using abortion as a means of contraception. I have no empathy for those women they deserve nothing more than total contempt for killing their own flesh and blood as it slumbers in the womb.
Lucy you make many points but ...Firstly you are a smart woman but even you did not take contraception,(Please don't tell me the Wet-Check burst) which is a little hypocritical of you, considering....you had a supportive Homme(most Guys RUN,leaving the Femme to sort out the problem....you would have had a supportive family too methinks.I admire you for having your Baby(by the way I can't stand the American term "KID" a baby goat is a kid....try child,kinder or my chidren were called Pickney the Jamaican, affectionate term for a child,,as in Pickney girl,just sayin).

In a complex situation you are far too critical moreover I am sure friends at Uni had abortions,that should not or ever diminish them as a woman or friend at all...an abortion can leave so many women with a lifetime of guilt..What If ???

No you are far to dismissive and dogmatic in your opinion dare I say it...well I have with no insult to you personally Lucy...st

Well yes it did if you mean what I think you mean. There is nothing hypocritical about any of my comments, what would be hypocritical is if I had an abortion and then went on rants about how women should not be having abortions, that would be Hypocrisy 101.
Look I like you Lucy but I tend to agree with what I said...so I am calling a Truce with you because you are not even flexible in this discussion...it's your way or no way.....fair enough.

A Wet-Check in Australia is a Rubber/Durex I think in the US or a Johnny/Durex in the UK....as you can see we Aussies have a bit more class in naming our Contraceptive devices......well I was half joking when I mentioned "The Burst" actually Lucy......but then as I always say...If you want Worlds Best Product>>>>>>>>>Only Buy Australian....LOL..steven

I have a joke from my pubescent years for you and the folks here....Guy goes into a Pharmacy/Chemists/Drug Store and asks the female

I like you also, so we can agree to disagree.

I have four kidlets soon to be five kidlets, our existence would not be the same without them.

This is freaking hilarious. A bunch of skanks creating a wall to keep their marchers *safe*.

Who freak out when she says "So you believe in building a wall for safety" hahahaha...

I have four kidlets soon to be five kidlets, our existence would not be the same without them.
Well at least I gave you food for thought,,,trouble is you couldn't keep it down!!!!!!

See how you get your own way with the very clever terminology "Kidlets",which I admire your wit and the word

Your last sentence is very lovely and loving Lucy,see I was right about you...steven why the Austrian Flag for your Avie

Walk into any dhs office or public school. Free condoms at the counter. Free abortions available upon request. Shows what you know.

Condoms might be available at schools to safeguard the health of their students. Where are free abortions being offered?
Free abortions aren't offered...pp is first and foremost a racket and rackets make money.

But funding for abortions is available. National Abortion Federation Hotline - National Network of Abortion Funds

Condoms are contraception. They are free at school and at offices. Other forms of birth control are available for free at county health departments and walk in clinics....and always have been. Your dishonesty is showing, Lies.

I thought they already teach sex education in public schools?

This is freaking hilarious. A bunch of skanks creating a wall to keep their marchers *safe*.

Who freak out when she says "So you believe in building a wall for safety" hahahaha...

^^^^ A normal response would have been to send in the tanks to deal with those Agitators and Subversives.

Well at least I gave you food for thought,,,trouble is you couldn't keep it down!!!!!!

See how you get your own way with the very clever terminology "Kidlets",which I admire your wit and the word

Your last sentence is very lovely and loving Lucy,see I was right about you...steven why the Austrian Flag for your Avie

"Well at least I gave you food for thought,,,trouble is you couldn't keep it down!!!!!!"

I will re read later again and perhaps I can keep it down :smile:

"See how you get your own way with the very clever terminology "Kidlets",which I admire your wit and the word"

I think kidlets is cute so I use it, thank you for admiring my wit I try my best.

"Your last sentence is very lovely and loving Lucy,see I was right about you...steven why the Austrian Flag for your Avie"

Well we could not think of life without them they are adorable and adored. That is because I am Austrian, born and bred in Salzburg the most beautiful place on this planet.

"Well at least I gave you food for thought,,,trouble is you couldn't keep it down!!!!!!"

"See how you get your own way with the very clever terminology "Kidlets",which I admire your wit and the word"

I think kidlets is cute so I use it, thank you for admiring my wit I try my best.

"Your last sentence is very lovely and loving Lucy,see I was right about you...steven why the Austrian Flag for your Avie"

Well we could not think of life without them they are adorable and adored. That is because I am Austrian, born and bred in Salzburg the most beautiful place on this planet.
Salzburg I know well in fact all of Austria "Das ist Good" my Germany is shit as you can see......The only thing I can say IS,what a shame you are but a few letters short in your name,,,,had you have realised the word Australia existed as you were growing up.then your expanse of the world would have been greater LOL....Are you teaching your Kinder German,being bi-lingual is important.The better half Janette,Nicolette is Belgian and taught our children French and Flemish/Dutch...travelling Europe and Studying there made it easy for them

Salzburg I know well in fact all of Austria "Das ist Good" my Germany is shit as you can see......The only thing I can say IS,what a shame you are but a few letters short in your name,,,,had you have realised the word Australia existed as you were growing up.then your expanse of the world would have been greater LOL....Are you teaching your Kinder German,being bi-lingual is important.The better half Janette,Nicolette is Belgian and taught our children French and Flemish/Dutch...travelling Europe and Studying there made it easy for them

Lol well growing up I knew that Australia was out there somewhere and that it has koala bears and kangeroos.

We all in my family have learned English from beginning the age of 8 years in age this going back to the late 1890s, my eldest is 5 years in age he knows German and Norwegian (Mr. Lucy is Norwegian) but he knows several Scottish things now that I forget already, Night Nanny is from Scotland and that woman is a gem, in three years he will have English lessons, my second eldest she is 3 years in age in March and is now very demanding lol.

Forum List

Back